• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 2

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter in WOW. this new saga featuring the women of WOW is hopefully entertaining to you fans, and please, any ideas or feedback is greatly appreciated. the invitation is still open to anyone who wants a "minor" part in the series. just post that you want to be included. anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

Terri Gold walked into her dressing room and saw her best friends Beckie and Bronco Billie sitting on a couch. Terri took her title belt off and sat down.

"what's up, champ?" Beckie said with a smile.

"you know girls, i still cant believe i am champion again. it was a long time since i got to wear this.." Terri said holding up the title belt. "....and i will defend it as best as i can."

"Terri, we're so proud of you. we all got tired of watching Hollywood and Lana walk around as the World champion. i just wish we won our match at VENDETTA, that way all of us would be wearing belts right now." Billie said.

"you two did good at VENDETTA. you two eliminated Harley's Angels and the tWo. i think it wore you out and Asian Invasion took advantage. dont worry though, you two will become champions one day. look at me, i thought i would never be champ again and well, here i am. champion of WOW." Terri encouraged them.

"you're right Terri. it just hurts that we lost, that's all. maybe Asian Invasion will give us a shot again." Beckie said.

"i'm sure they will. i think they would rather face you two, than the tWo or Harley's Angels. right now, i need to watch Lana's match vs Caliente. i hope Caliente teaches that blond bimbo a lesson she will never forget." Terri said.

the three women sat on the couch and watched the monitor. Terri hoped Lana would lose, just so she could laugh at Lana's plight. but deep down, Terri knew she would face Lana sooner or later.

BEACH PATROL vs HARLEY'S ANGELS

the song, "Let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool played, and Harley's Angels made their appearance at the top of the stage. accompanied by their manager Thug, Charlie Davidson and EZ Rider made their way down the ramp. EZ Rider was dressed in her faded, light blue jeans, with a white shirt and black boots, while her partner Charlie Davidson wore deep blue jeans, with a white shirt, black leather vest, and black boots. both women had evil looks on their faces as they remembered their loss at VENDETTA. they still couldnt believe that they blew their chance to win the tag team titles, and on top of that, they were the first team eliminated. tonight they needed to get back on the winning track and couldnt wait to destroy their opponenents and to completely humiliate them. they wanted another shot at Asian Invasion and beating the Beach Patrol would be the first step. they entered into the ring and bumped fists. they then watched the top of the stage and awaited their opponents.

the theme from "Baywatch" played at Summer and Sandy, the Beach Patrol walked down the ramp to a nice ovation. both women were dressed in red one piece bathing suits with red boots and sheer nylons, showing off their nicely tanned legs. both Summer and Sandy had smiles on their faces as they walked down the aisle and they knew that this match was a big match. they wanted to get back into the tag team picture and hopefully get a shot at the titles. ever since Asian Invasion won the titles, it gave them hope. any team could be champs and Beach Patrol felt it was their time to become champions. they entered into the ring and waved to the crowd.

Charlie Davidson attack Summer from behind and the bell rang. she grabbed a handful of hair and then rammed Summer's pretty face into the turnbuckles and Summer screamed in pain as her face met the turnbuckle. Charlie then scooped Summer up and slammed her to the canvas. she dropped an elbow on Summer's chest and went for the quick cover. 1......2......KICKOUT. Charlie then grabbed a handful of blond hair, then tagged in her partner EZ Rider. Harley's Angels then double teamed poor Summer by tossing her against the ropes and delivering a double clothesline. Summer almost flipped completely over and rolled on the mat in pain. EZ Rider then grabbed an ankle of Summer and dragged her to the middle of the ring. still holding onto Summer's ankle, EZ Rider then dropped an elbow into Summer's knee. Summer screamed in pain as EZ Rider punished her knee some more. EZ Rider then tagged in Charlie again and Charlie held Summer's ankle to the mat, then dropped her knee into the ankle. Summer screamed in agony as Charlie dropped knee after knee into her ankle. Charlie then did a step over toe hold and viciously twisted Summer's ankle. Summer's screams were heard throughout the arena and her partner Sandy watched as her partner was in pain. Charlie twisted the ankle again and loved watching Summer scream. the referee asked Summer if she wanted to give up and Summer refused. Charlie smiled when she saw Summer refusing to submit.

"you know Summer, your poor ankle must really hurt. it's probably swollen. how about we take off your boot and see what it looks like." Charlie laughed as she began to unlace the red boot.

Summer screamed as her ankle was twisted, but that wasnt what caused her to have fear. she knew what Charlie was after and it didnt bode well for her. she watched helplessly as her laces were undone and saw Charlie tugging at her boot. Summer pleaded to Charlie not to take off her boot. Charlie laughed as she pulled the boot off, then tossed it over to Thug on the outside of the ring as a trophy. Charlie then stared at Summer's nyloned covered foot and smiled. she liked the sheer nylons and could tell that Summer's feet were very soft and tender. she then flicked her nail on the bottom of Summer's foot and Summer let out a giggle.

"is Summer ticklish? is she a ticklish little girl? kootchie kootchie!" Charlie taunted.

Summer broke out in laughter as her foot was now being tickled by Charlie. she felt fingers zig zagging up and down her sole and she howled in laughter. the nylon seemed to make the ticklish sensations worst. Summer hated having her feet tickled. she watched as Charlie then began to dig her fingers between her toes. she felt her nyloned covered toes being tickled and she couldnt stand it. the referee asked her if she wanted to give up and Summer still refused, even though she felt like it. all she could do was laugh harder and harder as she felt fingernails dancing along her sensitive arch.

Sandy stood on the ring apron and watched Charlie torment her partner's foot. Sandy felt bad because she knew how ticklish her partner is, and she also knew that her feet were just as ticklish. but they needed to win this match. Sandy ran into the ring and kicked Charlie off of Summer. the referee forced Sandy back out of the ring and Summer laid on the mat, trying to catch her breath. Charlie held her back, feeling Sandy's kick and crawled over to her corner. she tagged in EZ Rider and while Summer tried to tag Sandy, EZ Rider grabbed her ankle and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. she folded Summer's ankle across her own rear end and EZ Rider sat on her shin. she then ran her fingers up and down Summer's sole and Summer howled in humiliating laughter. EZ Rider stared at Sandy while tickling Summer's foot, her eyes daring Sandy to interfere. Sandy watched on as she saw EZ Rider tickle Summer's toes. the look on Summer's face was pure agony as her toes were tickled. Sandy decided to get into the ring, but as she tried to get in, Thug had grabbed her ankle from outside of the ring and pulled her down to the arena floor. Thug scooped Sandy up and slammed her to the arena floor. Thug then went after Sandy's boots. Sandy moaned in pain as Thug removed her boots. Thug grabbed Sandy's nyloned covered big toe and smiled.

"this little piggy went to market!" Thug taunted as she played with Sandy's toes.

the referee began to admonish Thug for trying to tickle Sandy's feet. while the referee's back weas turned, Charlie Davidson got into the ring and joined her partner. she grabbed Summer's other boot, unlaced it, then removed it. then both members of Charlie's Angels began raking their fingers up and down Summer's soles. Summer laughed hysterically and tapped the mat hard. she couldnt take it anymore. but the referee had his back turned, so he never saw Summer tap. Summer kept on tapping as Harley's Angels tormented her soles. finally the referee turned around, but he forced Charlie to get out of the ring. Thug smiled and then started to tickle Sandy's foot and Sandy howled in laughter outside the ring. inside the ring, EZ Rider began to tickle Summer's foot again, and Summer tapped the mat again. the referee rang the bell and Harley's Angels celebrated in the ring. Thug threw Sandy back into the ring and Harley's Angels laid her next to her partner. Thug got into the ring, saw the two women laying on the mat, then splashed both women. Harley's Angels then hi-fived each other as they saw the Beach Patrol laying their helpess, their toes still wiggling. Thug held up both pairs of red boots as trophies as the crowd booed. Harley's Angels were very excited this was a quick match and knew that they were another step closer to a title match.

***********COMMERCIAL*********

Julie Day stood by with a microphone and saw the Beach Patrol walking towards her. both women had sad looks on their faces and walked through the backstage area in their nyloned feet. Harley's Angels stole their boots and humiliated them as well.

"Ladies, you must be disappointed in losing that match." Julie told them.

Summer raised her head. "that was so embarrassing. i cant believe they won the match like that. damn, we really wanted to win."

"yeah, we had a lot of high hopes." Sandy said, her voice cracking as though she was about to cry.

"can you bounce back from this loss?" Julie asked.

"we dont know. i guess we have to. why did i have to be so ticklish?" Summer said.

"all i know is that we want a rematch. i dont think they can win without Thug. so if David Mclane is listening, we want a rematch, but this time without Thug. we want to prove to everyone we can be a top team here in WOW!" Sandy said into the camera.

"good luck ladies. i hope you get your chance soon." Julie finished the interview.

"what a bunch of whiny babies!" Sunny yelled out.

"yeah, they should just realize that they suck and call it a night." Sable chimed in.

"Lana, it is time for your match now. please, please humiliate that worthless woman Caliente. she is about as good as a peso is to a diamond." Sunny remarked.

"oh dont worry! i am going to like, so humiliate Caliente. i want my belt back and if that little weasel thinks her will stop me from getting my shot with Terri Gold, then he doesnt know who i am. Patti, who am i?" Lana asked.

"why, you're just the STAR and EXECUTIVE producer of WOW! you're also the greatest former champion of WOW ever! you are Lana Star!" patti said gleefully.

"you're right! except for one thing. soon, i will not be a former champion! Terri Gold's days as champion are numbered. well, time to humiliate Caliente!" Lana shouted as she headed for the door.

CALIENTE vs LANA STAR (Glamour Girls)

some Mexican dance music played and Caliente made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her orange top, with orange skirt, with orange boots, Caliente also wore a traditional Mexican dancing skirt and danced her way down the aisle to a rousing ovation. she smiled when she danced and felt great that the crowd was behind her. tonight was her big chance to get into a title picture. a win tonight over Lana Star would get her at least a shot at Gorgeous George's Contintental title. she got into the ring and awaited her opponent.

the lights in the arena turned pink, and the music of Lana Star played. the crowd booed as the former champion of WOW, Lana Star made her appearance at the top of the stage. Lana, dressed in her pink leather top, pink shorts and pink boots, walked down the aisle quickly. she had a determined look on her face and got even more pissed off when she heard the crowd chanting "YOU TAPPED OUT! YOU TAPPED OUT!" she wanted to get this match over with, and move towards another shot with Terri Gold. she got into the ring and charged Caliente.

Caliente sidestepped a charging Lana Star like a bull fighter and when Lana turned around, she chopped Lana across the chest. lana reeled as she felt Caliente chopping away at her chest. Caliente then threw Lana against the ropes and delivered a hard dropkick to Lana, forcing the blond villianess to the mat. Lana quickly got up, and Caliente did a drop toe hold and Lana's face bounced off the mat. Caliente waited for Lana to stand up, and when she did she whipped Lana into a corner so hard, Lana's back snapped against the turnbuckles and she staggered out of the corner. Caliente then kicked Lana in the midesection and nailed a DDT. Caliente then went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Lana staggered to her feet again, and Caliente scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Caliente then dropped an elbow to Lana's chest. Caliente stood up and cheered. she was in control of this match and knew she had to take advantage. Lana stood up groggily and Caliente stood behind her. Caliente then applied the German Suplex to Lana, and Lana's head bounced off the mat again. Caliente then went for the cover. 1...........2.....kickout. Caliente began to get a little frustrated. she pulled Lana up by the hair and threw her against the ropes again. she ducked her head and prepared to deliver a back body drop. as she ducked, Lana stopped in her tracks and kicked Caliente. Caliente stood back up in pain, then was clotheslined by Lana.

Lana stared at Caliente who laid on the mat. Lana then grabbed Caliente's ankle and tried to apply the figure four leglock. Caliente realized this and using her other leg, kicked Lana off of her. she quickly got to her feet and as the former champion stood up, Caliente charged towards Lana and speared her. the capacity crowd went nuts as Lana rolled on the mat in pain. Caliente went for the cover. 1......2.......kickout. Lana had barely kicked out. Caliente then looked at the crowd. she pointed at Lana's feet and the crowd went nuts. she then grabbed Lana's ankle and quickly put her in the figure four leglock. the crowd went nuts as Lana screamed in pain. Caliente loved watching Lana's eyes bug out as she applied the pressure. Caliente then smiled at Lana and tugged at the bootlaces.

"YOU BETTER NOT! OW OW OW OW!!! DONT!!" Lana screamed.

Caliente then unlaced the pink boot of Lana and when she finished, she tugged at the boot and the boot popped off Lana's heel. Lana began cursing at Caliente, but her swearing turned to begging when she saw Caliente tugging at the toe of her sock. she saw her white sweatsock being pulled off her foot, and she saw the top of her foot exposed, then finally her toes were exposed. Lana wiggled her toes in nervous anticipation.

"if i were you, i would submit..." Caliente taunted.

"LET GO OF MY FOOT! DONT YOU DARE..." Lana screamed.

"do what?" Caliente teased.

"YOU KNOW! JUST DONT!" Lana yelled back.

"what? tickle your foot? tickle tickle tickle! is Lana ticklish? i think she is TICKLISH!!!!" Caliente smiled.

Lana erupted into wild laughter as she felt Caliente's fingers run up and down her soft sole. Lana hated having her feet tickled and she laughed hard. Caliente loved watching her fingers slide up and down the soft, tender skin of Lana's foot, and was even more amazed at just how much Lana was ticklish. Lana screamed, then quickly reached for the ropes. she managed to grab the ropes and Caliente was forced to break the hold. Lana laid on the mat, still trying to catch her breath. Caliente grabbed her bare ankle and tried to drag Lana to the middle of the ring. Lana then used her other leg and kicked Caliente in the knee. Caliente fell to the mat, clutching her knee. Lana stood up and wiped a tear from her eye. now it was her turn to punish Caliente. she grabbed Caliente by the hair and rammed her pretty face into the turnbuckles. Caliente staggered on her feet, and Lana managed to execute a suplex. Caliente moaned in pain as she laid on the mat. Lana then stepped on Caliente's belly with her still booted foot and Caliente gasped for air. Caliente then rolled onto her belly and sucked in precious oxygen. Lana then sat on her rear end and faced her feet. Lana grabbed an ankle and pulled it to her chest. she began to unlace the boots, and when she did that, she pulled the boot off and threw it outside the ring. she then peeled off Caliente's black sock and threw it over her shoulder. she then grabbed Caliente's other ankle and peeled off the boot and sock. now Caliente was completely barefoot and Lana stood up. Lana stared at Caliente's upturned soles on the mat, and stomped on the toes. Caliente yelped in pain as Lana mashed her toes into the mat. Caliente rolled back onto her back and grabbed her toes. Lana then dropped a knee into her stomach and Caliente moaned in pain. Lana then took one of Caliente's black socks and stuffed it into Caliente's mouth. Caliente's face turned red as she tasted her own sock. Lana then slapped Caliente and stood up.

Lana hit the ropes again and did a legdrop on Caliente. Caliente was stunned. Lana then got out of the ring and looked under the ring. the referee looked at her, then he saw her pull out a dufflebag. Lana reached in and grabbed some tape. the referee yelled at Lana as she began to tape Caliente's wrists behind her back. the referee then snatched the tape from Lana, and Lana pouted. as Caliente laid on the mat on her stomach, Lana used the other peeled off sock and gagged Caliente with it. Caliente had her sock stuffed in her mouth and now her other socked held it in as she gagged. Lana then sat at her ankles and trapped them in between her thighs. Lana stared at the upturned soles and smiled. Lana knew that Caliente couldnt tap out because her hands were taped together, and she couldnt say she submitted due to her socks being stuffed in her mouth. Lana then began to rake her fingers up and down the pink soles and Caliente roared in muffled laughter. Lana made sure she tickled everywhere on the soles, from the heel all the way to the very tips of Caliente's long toes. Caliente's eyes bugged out as her feet were tickled. she couldnt scream, and she couldnt tap. the referee tried to untape her wrists as Lana continued to tickle Caliente's helpless feet. minutes passed until finally the referee managed to free Caliente's hands, but she was weakened for the vicious tickling assault on her feet. Caliente laid her head on the mat and closed her eyes. all she could do was giggle under the gag when her toes were attacked. the referee raised her hand and it fell to the mat. he raised it again, it dropped. he did it one more time and her hand fell. Caliente had passed out from the tickling.

the bell rang and Lana was announced the winner. she stared at an unconscious Caliente and smiled. she put her foot on Caliente's back and the referee raised her hand. she was now two wins away from her rematch with Terri Gold.

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Gorgeous George's first title defense!

okay fans, how did you like this episode. there is a lot more story to come as i am just getting started. feedback always welcomed.

great story!!!

i think that somewhere during lana's three matches that she should have to face china or hollywood or the two should at least cause lana to lose one of the matches so she gets put to the bottom of the rankings!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back