• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie McMahon’s Voodoo Experience (A Request by PJSport3)

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
Stephanie McMahon’s Voodoo Experience (A Request by PJSport3)

One day a guy, Jim was sitting at home on his couch watching his favorite TV show, WWE Smackdown!. He was watching the show as Steph was chewing out Torri Wilson. Torri was Jim’s favorite diva; he hated it whenever anything bad happened to her. Steph was angry because Playboy Magazine chose Torri over herself to be on the cover of their magazine. So to teach Torri a lesson Steph booked her in a match against A-Train.

Torri was waiting in the middle of the ring, half-scared to death. Then A-Trains music started to play. While Train made his way down the aisle Torri started to plead with the big man not to hurt her. But Train just smiled and kept on coming. When A-Train entered the ring Torri tried to leave, she didn’t want any part of the Train. But before she could make her way threw the ropes Train caught her. He grabbed Torri around the waist and planted a big kiss on her lips. Torri looked at Train with discuss and then she slapped him across the face. A-Train wasn’t too happy with that so he grabbed her again, but this time instead of kissing her he just through her down to the center of the mat. Train then grabbed her and lifted Torri high in the air in the military press. He then proceeded to parade around the ring with her as if she were some kind of trophy. Then with out any worning he just let go and Torri fell to the mat with a ‘thump’. A-train wasn’t quite finished with her yet, he bent down and hooked her around the waist, bending her over he then lifted her up for a power bomb, dropping her on her back and knocking her out. He then put his right foot on top of her chest and pinned her for an easy 3 count.

All the while Jim was watching what was going on and couldn’t believe his eyes. While watching his favorite diva get carried out of the ring Jim couldn’t help but think, “Somebody’s got to teach that bitch a lesson for what she did. But what?”

A couple of hours went by and Jim still couldn’t help but keep thinking about what happened to Torri tonight on Smackdown!. He decided to watch a little TV, an old re-run of ‘Gilligans Island was on. As he was watching the show he realized that it was the one where a witch doctor from another island makes dolls of the cats a ways. He then uses the dolls to torment them by giving them a hot foot and by tickling their feet. While Jim was watching he thought, “Now that would be just the thing for Stephanie. I could torment her and nobody would ever know that it’s me.” Jim thought for a moment and wondered if there was anybody around close to him that practes voodoo. Then he remembered hearing of a guy that not only practes voodoo but is also willing to help people make voodoo dolls and teach them how to use the power. Finding him however might be difficult.

Nearly three weeks had gone by, when Jim finally found the guy he was looking for. Jim found out that the guy did all of his voodoo from his house. Jim knocked on the front door. When the guy answered the door Jim told him who he was and that he wanted the guy to make him a voodoo doll so that he could torment someone and teach them a lesson. The first thing the guy told him was, “Yes I can do that, however you can not use my magic to cause real pain or death, I wont allow it. Now I need to know the name of the person, and I need an image of the subject as well.” Jim said, “That’s no problem, I brought a few pictures with me and her name is Stephanie McMahon.” The guy just smiled and said, “Yes, I know of her.” Jim asked how much this would cost. The guy told him, “I usually charge $5000.00 for what you ask but, in your case, since you’re going to use the magic on Stephanie McMahon I will only charge you $750.00 for the herbs and powders I need to use to cast the spell.” Jim agreed and paid him the money up front. Then the guy told him that everything would be ready in three days.

For the next three days Jim just waited, dreaming and thinking about what he was going to do to Stephanie. Finally the three days were over and Jim went to pick up the doll. The guy gave Jim a quick lesson on how to use the doll. Then the guy wondered, “So tell me what are you planning to do to Stephanie?” Jim looked at the man and asked, “Do you ever order the pay-per-views from WWE?” And the guy said, “Yes, once in a while.” Then Jim said, “Well make sure you order the one on Sunday. I’ve got a big surprise planned for our little Billion-Dollar Princess.” With that Jim left for home.

Finally the day of the big pay-per-view came and Jim couldn’t wait for it to start. When it started Jim waited for Steph to come out and address the crowd like she always does. After about the first 45 minutes Steph finally came out to the ring. Steph came out wearing a very tight, low cut dress that barely came down low enough to cover her panties. If the dress were any less it would’ve been a belt. Steph stood in the middle of the ring and began to rant about something, in that annoying screech of a voice of hers. She was bragging about what she did to Torri a few weeks ago and told the crowd and the people in the back that the same thing awaits anyone who gets in her way. Finally Jim just couldn’t take listening to Stephs voice any longer and he said to himself, “Let the torture begin!”

Jim decided to test the doll, to see if it was going to work. He pinched the doll on the butt and at that moment Stephanie screamed, put a hand to her butt and jumped nearly two feet. Jim was happy with the reaction so he tried something else out. He flicked his lighter on and ran the flame under Stephs feet. Steph started to hop up and down and dance all over the ring. By this time all the others in the back were wondering what Steph was doing, since none of this were planned. The whole crowd at the pay-per-view was silent, just wondering what was going on. If this were part of the show, they couldn’t understand the meaning. Now Jim thought, “time for the real torture to begin.

He removed the dolls shoes and picked up a feather he’d been keeping on his coffee table in front of him. He started to move the feather back and forth on the bottom of Stephs feet. He made sure to cover every inch of her feet. Meanwhile in the ring Steph started to laugh real loud, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. GAWD…. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. W-W-WHAT’S …. GOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAING …. OOOOONNN ……. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. As it turned out Steph had extremely, unbearable ticklish feet. With Jim tickling the dolls bare feet it felt like he was tickling Stephs bare feet as well. The dolls feet being so small and the feather so large it felt like 100 feathers on her feet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. By now everybody in the crowd, in the back and at home watching on TV thought that Steph had lost her mind. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA … OH …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA …I … HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I … HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. I-I-I- ….. HAHAHAHAHA C-C-CAN’T .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… TAKE …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH …. EEEEEETTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Finally after 20 minutes the tickling stopped and Steph would get a much need break, it wouldn’t last for long.

Meanwhile, Steph’s dad Vince McMahon was in the back wondering what Steph was doing. He tried to call the networks and tell them that this wasn’t part of the show, but they refused to cut the single. He tried to get his own people to turn off the cameras, they refused. He tried to get the other wrestlers in the back to go out and bring Steph back to the dressing room. But the guys in the back were enjoying watching Stephanie humiliate and make a fool of herself. All the while the voodoo guy, as he was known, was just sitting at home on his couch laughing and thinking, “Now this is good voodoo.”

While Jim was letting Steph have a short rest he decided to remove the dolls shirt. Before she could gain her composer Jim raised the dolls arms and was now using two feathers to tickle under each of the dolls arms. To Steph this felt like someone were tickling under her bare armpits with 100 feathers. Steph was screaming and laughing. AARRRGGGG …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. By now Stephanie was laughing so hard that she couldn’t even speak. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. AARRRGGGG …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Now everybody thought that Steph had lost her mind, including Steph herself. Finally after another 15 minutes Jim stopped the tickling for a bit. He thought, “If you think that your torment is over with, you’re sadly mistaken”

After another very short break Jim started up his attack again. This time using the feather on the dolls bear mid section he started to tickle her stomach. He tickled from one of her sides across her tummy to her other side. By this time all the fight had been tickled out of her, all she could do now was lay there and laugh like a maniac. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. Finally she couldn’t even do the, for all that came out of her now was silent laughter. Jim then started to use the feather in her belly button. Steph just laid in the middle of the ring, a great big smile on her face, body shacking, but no sound. Finally after 15 minutes Jim stopped, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

Jim said to himself, “I think that she’s suffered enough, but I’ll keep the doll lust in case it’s ever needed again. Steph was completely humiliated as she walked back to the dressing room. All the guys in the back started to ask Steph what all that was about. All she said was that it felt like 100s of feathers were tickling her. Nobody ever did find out what caused Stephanie to act the way she did and nobody ever brought up the subject again, least of all Stephanie McMahon.

The End

So tell me what you thought of my story. Hope you liked my story PJSport3

I really enjoyed that story - I just love Stephanie McMahon and I did write a story about her helplessly strapped down in a special tickler compartment in one of the WWE trailers - you did a great job and I do hope to see more stories from your imagination in the future - thanks

Terrific Story

Once again you did it. That was as great as the hypnotic experience. About the only thing I was thinking when I came up with the idea was actually her on an island with a witch doctor getting her, but this worked all the same.

It was great to see the Princess get it once again. I must say that I have been a member on this forum for 2 years and from time to time have left requests like this here, and finally in one great weekend, you pulled them both off - AWESOME!!!

I know you said you had other voodoo ideas for Steph. I would love to see them eventually, or any other story you have involving her.

Your writing rocks, keep it up, cannot wait to see more work.

I was thinking of setting the story on an island but since the story was already covered on “Gilligans’ Island” I thought I’d bring it into Stephs world. That way too she gets humiliated on pay-per-view in front of the world.

I understand your thinking. I loved imagining her getting humiliated in her world. I must say though, if you do ever decide to go with the island idea as well, you will have one huge fan waiting to read that one. Something about remembering that episode and then imagining her possibly in a bikini, with all sorts of things happening just makes my mind spin.

Keep up the great writing, looking forward to future stories.

Right now where I live it's only 19F but just thinking about Stephanie McMahon in a bikini just makes my blood boil. It feels like the temperature just went up 50. When is the WWE going to get smart and add Steph to the Diva’s website? I for one would love to see her in nothing more then a skimpy bikini. Or here’s another good idea, how about Steph on the cover of Playboy, bet that would be a hot seller. Well maybe someday, but until then well just have to keep hoping.

I could not agree with you more. I wouldn't even mind if they started slow with some belly shirts, then eventually get her in like a bra and panties match.

Anyway, hope you will reconsider the island idea, and in all honesty, thanks for responding to the requests. Awesome job!!!

Thanks for a fantastic story!!

It's an awesome story, and also one I'd love to see come true....thanks so much for posting it! :)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back