• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

desperately looking and repost

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
There was a story... this one... was there a sequel if not anybody could write it. Who's the author. Is he on this forum?

LORI

by Cbf316

Lori was in a great mood today. It was almost the end of the school year and one of her studetns named Chris was going to pay dearly for causing her a most stressful year. She found out through a note a student had thrown in the garbage that Chris had a huge foot fetish. Well Chris was going to pay dearly and today was the day. Lori had chris staying for a little detention after school and it was going to be a detention he nor she would never forget.

3pm

Chris walks in the room and sits down. Shortly thereafter Lori comes walking in the room dressed to kill. Dressed in a black mini skirt with 5 inch strap on pumps, with black stockings and a gold ankle bracelet, Lori was looking like a million dollars and judging from Chris's reaction she knew she had him.

Lori had also painted her toes a wicked blood red to match her fingernails. "Go on and have a seat and do the essay I assigned you earlier" Lori said as she sat down and pretended to read a newspaper. She had cut a couple small holes in the newspaper and as she crossed her legs she could see Chris was watching hardly paying any attention to his test.

Lori at this point decided to take the teasing one step further. She innocently reached down and unstrapped her heel and pretended to give her foot a quick each not bothering to restrap the heel. When she saw Chris was looking she recrossed her legs and let the heel dangle a bit. She innocently moved her foot up and down causing the heel to move a bit more farward each time till her shoe was hanging by a thread.

By now chris was enjoying the show big time as he was dying inside to see what Lori's feet looked like. Lori reached down and undid the other strap so now both shoes were un strapped. Lori at this point got up and began to walk around the room. She went over to the window. "Such a nice day out isn't it Chris" she asked with her back turned to him.

She had hoped Chris was looking as she put her hands down on the desk and arched a burning foot from inside her high heel and began to twirl it around and around before sliding her foot back in the heel. She leaned a bit and did the same with the other foot. She then slide her foot in and out of her heel and then made a few stomps on her heel and then walked back to her desk, but not before mumbling as she walked by Chris how much her feet hurt in these new high heels.

Chris was sweating now as the mere thought of lori's feet was driving him mad. he couldn't concentrate at all on the test as every time he looked up a heel was dangling or was sliding in and out of her heels as Lori just innocently read her paper.

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back Chris. Now finish your test so we can get out of here" Lori whispered as she got up and went to the door. Just as she reached the door without warning Lori kicked off both pumps and walked out the door in her black stockings her heels laying next to the door.

Chris was dying inside. He wanted in the worst way to go over and smell Loris's heels. And she had been in them all day he thought as he was going to get up and get a quick wiff and finally he decided to hell with it and he did. Chris picked up a heel like a little baby as he cradled it in his arms and took a few sniffs and the foot aroma from the pumps was simply beyond godly. He quickly put the heel back down and went back to his seat.

All the while Lori was in the hall way watching him, scrapping her feet along the hard dirty school cement floor. Lori walked in the room and picked up her heels and put them under her desk. Chris looked up and Lori had taken off her stockings and now she was in her bare feet. Lori picked up the paper and slid a foot up so Chris could get a qucik view as she knew he was watching her every move, giving him a quick view of her foot before putting it back down on the floor and playing footsie with the floor.

Chris decided to get bold at this point. "Lori do your feet hurt??" Chris asked his forehead soaked with sweat.

"Yes they hurt real bad. Iwore these heels all day and my feet are killing me. Can't wait to go home and soak them" Lori purred as she slid her feet along the ground. The squishy sounds of Lori's feet on the ground was turning Chris's world upside down. He could barely contain himself. He would have at this point done anything to have those feet. Lori decided to tease a bit more.

Lori got up and stretched as she walked over to where Chris was. "How is it going? Me and my feet need to get home and take a bath" lori whispered as she grinded her feet in the ground. She then walked back over to the window and stood up on her tippy toes, giving Chris a great view of her now dirty soles.

She heard Chris gasp out loud and she let out a huge smile. I hope I'm killing you foot man" Lori said to herself as she curled her toes inward, showing Chris a full view of her dirty soles. She then slide her butt up and sat up on the air conditioner and let her feet rest on the edge of a desk.

"Hey Chris" Lori said knowing he would have to turn fully around and would get a bird's eye view of her feet. Chris turned around and even though he tried all he could see was 2 dirty feet and 10 red polished toes in front of him. He squiremd in his seat as Lori asked if he was almost done and then she walked over to him and sat down in the next seat!!!!

Lori looked over and asked why Chris hadn't answered many questions?? Chris's face was totally red and Lori could judge by Chris's pants that she was doing a splendid job of teasing. He tried to spit out some words when Lori shocked him.

"Maybe it is these that are bothering you." Lori said as she whipped around and slid up both feet and crossed them at the ankles right on the test. "Is this why you can't concentrate. Look at my feet, so dirty...god they need to be cleaned don't they" Lori purred looking Chris right in the eyes.

"Look at my red toe polish and my soft arches. Don't I have beautiful feet Chris...I wore the heels and stockings just for you...feet trapped in those heels all day...I just had to kick off my pumps. I didn't think you would mind" Lori continued as Chris just sat there dumbfounded as every word sunk home hard. "Shame when I go home that instead of you cleaning them, I will wash these babies with soap and water...such a shame huh"

Lori purred as she let her red fingernails caress between each toe and all along her arches of her feet. she moved her feet closer, close enough for Chris to smell the foot aroma...it was time for one last tease Lori then shoved her feet in Chris's face. "For the rest of the month you will be in detention young man...and every day I will be barefoot walking all around and in heels too and the great thing about it is you will never, ever have these" Lori said as she put them on Chris's face for a second then took them away.

She then slide off the desk and went and put feet up on the desk. She grabbed her heels and slipped them back on and re put on the straps. She then got up and walked over to Chris. "If you get a A, at the end of the yr they are yours" Lori purred as she she grabbed Chris's test and walked out the door, heels clicking all along the ground as Chris sat in his chair, stunned.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back