• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickling...to be continued

Should I write a follow-up to this story?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Don't care, but I'll read it if you do

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

ViperGTS

Maybe I just got really lucky, but the other day when I was at my friends house just hangin’ out, his younger sister, who is 19, came downstairs to the basement to see what we were doing.(playing video games). She was in one of her strange moods, and started climbing all over me trying to distract me from the game. She knew about my tickling fetish, as does her brother (It’s contagious...I think they got theirs from me!) And after a while she started bugging me to tickle her feet. She took her shoes off and sat them in my lap and started singing, “tickle me, tickle me....” so I did. She is a VERY RARE breed that has a natural “tickling serum” effect (for those of you familiar with the nylon dungeon) that makes her get more and more ticklish the longer she is tickled. I started to tickle her, and her brother joined in, holding her arms above her head with one arm and tickling her sides and armpits with the other. I had her legs locked under my right arm and was tickling her feet with my left hand. This went on for about 10 minutes nonstop, and I took off her socks, then she really got it. After another 15 minutes, she had to pee, so we let her go. But Me and Sean (her brother) are currently conspiring against her to tie her up and tickle her sometime in the near future. I’ll post that story when it happens.

Great story man! I didn't take the poll because obviously, if nothing happens, you won't be writing a follow up story!! But if something does, please don't hesitate to post!!!! Thanks again and congratulations! I love ganging up on a girl and getting her good!!!

Man, how lucky are you? Every day I wish girls would "bug" me to tickle them! Keep up the good work.

Guess what?

Guess what, fellas! We did it!!! we are victorious. Sean and I tickled the hell out of his tied up sis, and I am in the process of writing it now. I'll post the story in a few minutes, and I swear to god it's true.

also

Sorry, forgot to mention, look for the story "Tickling my best friends sister" in the stories section.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back