• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A model's torment (F/F)

primetime

Verified
hello out there! this is another one of those ideas that popped in my head and thought i would give it a try. this story is based on a real model, and if you are a regular visitor to the Mouse Pad website, then you will know she is one of the most recognized models there. here name is Tere and if you see her feet, especially her soles, you will be awe struck too. unfortunately, i dont have any good foot shots of her, but here is her website www.truetere.com i hope you enjoy the story!

Dont you hate it when someone comes in and barges in on your parade? i cant stand it when that happens! you work hard for something, then because of another person, you are treated like yesterdays news! in the modeling world, you need to stay on top if you want to be successful. hi, my name is Sasha, and i dont mean to brag, but i am the most beautiful women you would ever gaze your eyes upon. i'm 5'11" tall, about 120 pounds, an Italian woman with blond hair that look like it was spun from gold. i'm only 21 years old, but let me tell you, i have the experience of a 30 year old. i know what you're thinking, i'm some stuck up bitch that needs a reality check right? well, think whatever you want because i dont care. you shouldnt be interested in my personality anyway, my looks are all that matters. ALL men should love me, and hell, ALL women should too! i am the epitome of beauty and i deserve to be immortalized in pictures forever! i'm not arrogant, i'm just confident!

well enough about me, what you should be concerned with is will you ever see me plastered all over magazines anymore. see, i have this lucrative contract that pays me thousands of dollars, but because of a recent incident, all of that is in jepoardy. i mean, i need money right? my houses, you heard me right, HOUSES, cars, the life of luxury. my photographer, Antonio, is a frickin genius! the man is a true artist and every shot he takes is a winner! we have this wonderful partnership, but he knows he wont get the prize, know what i mean? anyway, life was going good, the money rolling in, the offers were falling down like rain, and i was the center of attention. until one day.......

"uh, hello? is anyone here?" a voice said.

i walked to the door of the photo shoot and saw this woman standing there. i approached her and immediately i could tell she was trouble.

"hi! is Antonio here?" she asked.

"yeah, he's here? who are you?" i asked, raising my cute eyebrow.

"i'm here for my photoshoot!" she replied.

photoshoot! i thought i was Antonio's ONLY client. "photoshoot?"

"yes! he invited me here to pose for some pictures. my name is Tere, nice to meet you!" she said holding out her hand.

I didnt shake her hand. i looked at this woman, and the feeling of jealousy started to come over me. i will admit, she is quite attractive. her tanned Mexican skin was beautiful, her brown eyes were mesmerizing and her long brown hair was nice. i looked her up and down, staring at her medium size chest, and her nice toned legs. she even has cute little toes peeking out from her open toed shoes. this girl could be trouble. i didnt want to share Antonio with no one!

"TERE! you made it! i see you met Sasha." Antonio said, coming out from the back.

"yes! i'm ready for my shoot." Tere said.

"Sasha dear, can you show Tere the dressing room, so she can change?" Antonio told me.

i wanted to crush his balls right then and there. "Antonio honey, can i talk to you for a second?"

"yes Sasha?" Antonio said.

"who is that little bitch? I AM your client!" i yelled.

"Sasha baby, you are my #1 client, but i also need to branch out. there is something about this girl. she has that look of innocence that drives men and some women wild!" Antonio told me.

i was NOT in the mood. "Look, tell her to leave! i dont like her!"

"why not? Sasha, she is no threat to you." Antonio said.

"she's not?" i asked. maybe i was overreacting. after all, she doesnt have my looks, my charisma, or my talent. how much harm could she really be?............

did i ever regret thinking those words. my instinct was right! after that photoshoot, Antonio had put her pictures on a website and it exploded with hits and replies. in fact, she had gotten more hits on her debut, than i did on my debut. i never had THIS much fanfare. i cant figure it out. i am much MUCH more woman than this Tere, and i am far more appealing. why in the world would anyone want to gaze at her? her chest isnt that big, she doesnt exude the Hollywood look, and she is so damn innocent. she just walks around like life is just a wonderful thing! ooooooh! i cant stand her!!! ever since she came into MY life, my offers went down, and worst of all, Antonio has been paying WAY more attention to her! i yelled at Antonio and he told me that i am jealous of Tere. I AM NOT jealous of that little bitch! she is stealing my publicity! we cant have that! i have to think of a way to make her want to leave the modeling business. to get away from me and Antonio forever. i just had to think of a way. i needed to nip this girl in the bud, before she explodes and becomes a bigger star than *gasp* ME! i need to think of of something. hmmmmmmmmm! no, i can't beat her up, although that would end her modeling career, i need to think of something that wouldnt be so obvious, but horrendous enough to make her want to leave. ah ha!

i know the perfect way to make her suffer, without harming her. i discovered this little thing about her one day. she was standing in my way, so i grabbed her sides and she squealed with laughter. she then told me she was horribly ticklish. i didnt think nothing of it then, but it sounded like a damn good thing now. i heard of tickle torture before, i think the Chinese used to do it or something. i know tickling can be torture, hell, i'm ticklish. maybe i can tickle her into leaving. yeah! that's it! i will tickle torture the little bitch. the best part? she really cant tell anyone i did that. how would that look? you're leaving thousands of dollars because you were tickled? the wheels in my head were turning when i came up with the perfect plan. this was going to be real sweet.......

"Tere, can you come here for a second?" i asked innocently. i saw Tere come bouncing in the room like she always does. she was wearing shorts, a t-shirt and white canvas shoes with cotton socks.

"hi Sasha. did you need something?" she asked.

the plan was now in motion. "yes Tere, i did. see Antonio wanted me to try out an idea for a new photoshoot, and i need to see how it works."

"what kind of shoot is it?" Tere asked.

"well, it's little different. it's a bondage shoot." i saw her eyes pop open.

"bondage shoot? that's different." she said with a smile.

does this girl ever stop smiling?! then again, she will be smiling for a long time when i'm done with here. hehehehehehe. "see, i didnt want to try it first because i wanted to see how it look first. Antonio wants to tie me to an X-frame." i told her, then pointed to an X-frame that was horizontal to the floor.

"wow! kinky! you wanted me to tie you to the X-frame?" Tere asked.

"no silly! i want to tie you to the X-frame. i need to see how it would look, then i can visualize how i would look. can you help me?" i said with such a sweet smile. i should be an actress.

"i dont know...." Tere said with nervousness in her voice.

"oh c'mon Tere! it wont be that long. plus, it's only me here. help me, please?" i said, giving her the sad look. damn, i'm good.

"well.....okay. do you want me to lie down on it?" Tere asked.

BINGO! like a fly trapped in a spider's web. "thank you! here, lie down." i saw her hesitation as she lied down on the X-frame. i then snapped the bondage links in place on each wrist, then her ankles. i tugged on them to make sure they were secure. i could tell she was nervous. oh i cant wait! after i tied her down, i looked into her soft brown eyes and she had no idea what was coming.

"so, how do i look?" Tere asked me.

i almost started to salivate. "Tere, you look so beautiful laying there. can you get loose?"

"not really. this thing really works doesnt it?" she told me.

"yes, they really do." i was hyper with anticipation now.

"can i get loose now? this thing kinds of scares me." Tere said.

"not yet my dear. i have a confession to make..." i told her.

"what? what's wrong Sasha?" Tere said, geniunely concerned for my problem.

"you see Tere, i am the star attraction in the modeling world until recently. a new girl showed up in my territory and took away my attention....." i saw her eyes pop open. at least she isnt stupid. "...it's you Tere. i dont like you! in fact, i cant stand you at all! you took away my offers, my attention, my fame! how dare you come into my life! i want you out!"

"i'm sorry Sasha! i didnt know. i admire you! i want to be like you!" Tere said.

for a second, i believed her. then i remembered this little bitch would say anything because she is trapped right now. "i want you to leave Antonio and LEAVE the modeling business."

"but i like modeling. please Sasha, let me go. i didnt do anything to you." Tere pleaded.

"Tere, you WILL leave! i'm going to make you leave...." i told her. her eyes were wide open as i stood between her spread-eagled legs on the X-frame. i pulled up her t-shirt and exposed her soft belly. "tell me Tere, is this soft looking belly the slightest bit...." i teased.

"Sasha! NO!" Tere screamed.

"......TICKLISH???!!!!!!!" i screamed as my fingers began to dance across her belly.

"NOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!!! NO SASHA DONT!!!!!!! HAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEH
EHEHE!"

my fingers danced all over her belly and sank into the soft flesh. this girl really is ticklish! her eyes were shut and her mouth was wide open as laughter poured out. this was starting to get fun! i used both hands now and i tickled all over her stomach. i kneaded her flesh, i poked it, i stroked it, i even dug my finger into her belly button. her body arched up from the X-frame and she was in silent laughter now. then i decided to knead her ribcage and she exploded.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS-S-S-TOOOOOOOOPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA"

i saw her body thrashing in it's bonds and i just wanted to dish out more. soon, i ripped her t-shirt off to expose more ticklish flesh. i glanced up and saw her smooth shaven underarms. i just had to try those pits! i walked over to her underarms and plunged my fingers deep into her hollows. was her skin soft! listen to her scream! this will teach the little bitch to invade MY territory! yeah little Tere, scream for me! scream you little bitch!

"SAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP!!!" Tere begged.

"is Tere ticklish? yes she is! i'm going to tickle her all day long! tickle tickle tickle! Tere is sooooo ticklish!!! laugh for me!!!!" i taunted as i continued to tickle her. her laughter filled the room and honestly, i was enjoying this. i saw her face beginning to sweat and her face was also turning red. i stopped for a moment to let her catch her breath. i saw her chest heaving up and down, trying to fill her lungs with precious oxygen.

"......Sasha...please let me go...." Tere moaned.

"not until i hear you promise me you will leave..." i replied.

".....why? let me go,......." Tere moaned.

i saw tears forming in her eyes. i didnt care. i then looked down at her legs and stared at her knees. maybe i should try there. i walked down to her right knee and squeezed it. her whole body jerked and i knew i hit a sweet spot. i did it again, this time laughter came out. i saw the look of terror in her eyes and i went full force on her knee. she roared in laughter as i squeezed her knee and that area just above the kneecap. she was thrashing around like a fish out of water and i enjoyed doing this to her. she begged me to stop, but there was no way i was going to stop now. i then stood between her legs and grabbed both knees. did she ever laugh! i mean this girl was thrashing around like a wild animal. she is REALLY ticklish on her knees. this was so much fun! look at her scream in laughter. look at her body thrash around. look at her face all contorted from this cruel tickling. my eyes then turned back to her knees, then out of the corner of my eyes, i saw her white shoes. oh yes! i must see her feet! i walked over to her left ankle and my finger grabbed a shoelace. i tugged at the shoelace and watch the knot disappear. she realized it as well.

".....Sasha!!! please no more.....stop...tickling me..." Tere moaned.

"you sound nervous Tere. you shouldnt be. all i want to do is make you more comfortable. plus, i think you have cute feet. let's take a look shall we?" i said after i untied her shoe.

"nooooo...not my feet....please not the feet...." Tere moaned.

i pulled her canvas shoe off and looked at her sock. the sock was snug around the outline of her foot, and i began to peel away the sock. "what do we have under this sock huh? ooooh! we're going to see Tere's foot! the sock is just slipping off and soon, her little piggies will be available to see!" i teased as her sock came off. i pulled the sock off and now her foot was exposed. i threw the sock over my shoulder and stared at her foot. she really does have cute feet. short little toes, but the big toe was nice and meaty. her soles looked really soft. nice and pink. they must be real tender. the way she flexed her toes, i could tell she must be really sensitive on her sole.

"Sasha......please...dont do this...." Tere begged.

i then traced my finger from her heel, up through her arch, across the ball of her foot, then back down again. if she laughed hard before, she laughed even harder now! her foot was really ticklish! i then raked my fingers up and down her pink sole and she went into silent laughter as her back arched up off the table. her foot is really soft and my fingers sank into the ticklish flesh. i noticed her arch was really hyper-ticklish and she was screaming like a banshee at this point. i pulled her toes back and made her sole taut. i then used my other hand and raked up and down her sole. first i did it really slow, then i quickened the pace. let me scratch my nails right in the center of the ball of her foot. oooooh! i like the way she screamed when i did that! let me do it again! yep, she is really ticklish there! what if i were to tickle this arch of hers? oh my! she is really sensitive there. let me scrape my nails here for a while.i was having so much fun, i didnt realize that 15 minutes went by. i still held her toes back and was raking my fingers up and down her sole. i wonder if these cute chunky toes of hers are ticklish? yep, they are! i am going to dig my nails into each and every toe crevice. gee, is her entire foot this soft? the skin between her toes feel wonderful on my fingers.

".............................PLEASE!!!!" Tere managed to scream out from her silent laughter.

i ignored her and continued to torment her chunky toes. she went wild when i lightly stroked the pad of her big toe, and when i lightly scrpaed my nails across the undersides of her pink piggies, she went bgack into silent laughter. i am having so much fun, but then i remembered something. she has another foot! i turned my attention to her other foot and slowly unlaced the shoe. i tugged it off and threw it across the room. then i peeled off her sock, exposing a new set of ticklish piggies. Tere was gasping for air at this point, she couldnt even beg me not to tickle her. i did a quick stroke up her sole and her foot twitched. i did it again and she giggled. then i scraped my fingers all across the sole of her foot and she went into hysterical laughter again. this foot was just as soft as the other one! i think her arches are her weak spot. let's see, if i were to wriggle my fingers in her arch, would she explode? yep, she does! if only you could hear her laughter and screaming. you would think i am killing her. in a way i am, i'm trying to kill her career. her career will come to an end all because i am tickling her toes. let's see if her toe crevices are just as soft and sensitive as the other foot. oh yes they are! i could keep my fingers between her toes forever. i pulled her toes back and attacked the plump undersides of her precious piggies! i turned my head and saw her howling with laughter. tears were pouring out of her eyes and i resumed my tickling. another 10 minutes passed and i stopped my foot tickling. i stood between her legs and gazed at her eyes. as her eyes met mine, i began to unbutton her shorts. i then unzipped the shorts, exposing her panties. i then lightly traced the tip of my index fingers across the front of her panties, right over her womanhood.

"Tere, will you leave modeling, or if you refuse this time, you know where i am going to tickle you next....." i said as my finger continued to tease the top of her panty covered womanhood. i am such a devil!

".....no more......" she moaned.

i pulled up the panty line and reached my finger under her panties. i could feel her warm womanhood and my finger made it's way to her special "button". her eyes closed and i saw a tear fall.

"okay....i'll leave....dont tickle me anymore...." she sobbed.

i pulled my finger out from under her panties and smiled. i was kinda hoping that she would refuse. i wanted to see if her pussy was ticklish. "are you sure?"

"...........yes......." Tere moaned.

VICTORY!!!!! OH HOW SWEET IT IS!!!! to celebrate i danced my fingers up her soles again. the poor girl screamed in laughter again! i was doing a victory tickle!

"SASHA!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????!!!" a voice shouted.

i turned around and saw Antonio standing there. "nothing, just playing with Tere."

"get her out of that thing. what the hell were you doing to her?" Antonio asked.

"nothing...just a little tickling....just innocent fun!" i replied.

"get her out of this! we have much work to do!"

i saw Antonio free Tere from her bonds. i saw him wipe the tears off her face and he looked at me and shook his head. i saw him tell Tere to wash up and she walked away.

"okay Sasha, let's get to work. get on the X-frame." he told me.

i laughed as i started to get undressed. i laid on the X-frame and Antonio strapped me down. i could feel Tere's body heat on the contraption, so it was warm. i was all ready for pictures until my body turned cold and my eyes popped open when i heard Antonio's voice.

"Sasha, i was wondering. are you ticklish?"

how did you like the story? i always liked Tere and i hope this story honored her well. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back