• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holy S**T...BOFH666 has his own story gallery

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
Congrats BOFH on your own story gallery.
I told you you should have one!!!

Great job man, your writing is inspiring on many fronts!

Tickle On.

Last edited:
And I didn't even have to pay him to say that folks.

I know I've said something along these lines before but if there's a better time to repeat it I can't think of it:

Thanks everyone for the simply incredible reception you seem to give every writer who braves these boards and for the tremendous support, encoragment and advice that is sadly missing from most places these days. At the end of the day everything I write is done for one reason, to entertain, and I can't imagine any group of people I'd rather do that for.

I could go on but I fear it'll turn into the worst kind of Oscar acceptance speech so I'll cut off there. Thanks again,

Steve.

You have our permission if you wish to reproduce any of our stories. Keep up the excellent work!
Love,
Anna and Heather

BOFH666 said:
And I didn't even have to pay him to say that folks.

I know I've said something along these lines before but if there's a better time to repeat it I can't think of it:

Thanks everyone for the simply incredible reception you seem to give every writer who braves these boards and for the tremendous support, encoragment and advice that is sadly missing from most places these days. At the end of the day everything I write is done for one reason, to entertain, and I can't imagine any group of people I'd rather do that for.

I could go on but I fear it'll turn into the worst kind of Oscar acceptance speech so I'll cut off there. Thanks again,

Steve.

Ah, geez, somebody cue the orchestra QUICK! :p

Hat's off pal, a fine collection of work it is

we like him! we really really like him! ;) :p

I am so spoiled! now I have 90% of my favorite authors in one, easy to peruse, forum.

Ayla ny said:
we like him! we really really like him! ;) :p

Oh shush, you know what I was trying to say :D The words might be trite but the sentiment's real.

I know. it was just too easy. :) the appreciation of your work, and the feeling you put into it, is just as real.

Ayla ny said:

I am so spoiled! now I have 90% of my favorite authors in one, easy to peruse, forum.

We could always tape your hands behind your back, if it's a challenge you're looking for :p

I said you should have your own forum long ago. There are a lot of great stories posted here but yours are always high quality. Thanks again for all your contributions.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back