• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preparing for a tickle torture experiment (true, m/f & f/m)

KoocheeKoo

TMF Master
Results of this evening's tickle torture experiment (true; m/f)

***I'm not sure whether to post this here or on the tickling discussion forum, but it seems to fit in better here....this is true, and is about to occur. I'll post a detailed summary of the results later tonight.
---------------------------------------------

I've always been very curious as to whether someone in a position where keeping secrets are a must (spy, military, etc) could actually be tickle tortured into giving up such important information. I've had this curosity since childhood, but it peaked last spring when I inquired to a lifelong friend (Traci), a beautiful young woman I've known since she was four years old as to how much training she recieved in the U.S. military to withstand torture (not just tickling). We were discussing the tragic ambush involving the 507th maintainence unit from Fort Bliss, Texas...and the capture, rescue, and reported torture of former POW Jessica Lynch.

Not only is Traci a good friend, but she also served several years in the U.S. army after graduating from high school; and she served in the same non-combat role as Jessica Lynch (army supply clerk). Traci was in the U.S. army at age 19 as miss Lynch was; and was also about the same size (5'3"-110 lbs) as Jessica at that time.

Traci told me last April she recieved virtually no training in her military career, nothing to help her resist being beaten or other forms of torture to obtain information. In fact, Traci added that if she were captured at age 19 as Jessica Lynch was, all the Iraqi soldiers would have to have done to make her talk would be to tickle her....there was no way she could withstand being tickled on her feet or body without cracking; especially if she was restrained and unable to escape. Traci has always been extremely ticklish from head to toe, and says she's just as ticklish today at age 38 was when we were kids.

Traci is coming over this evening, and we're going to see how much tickling it would take to make her talk; or if she can withstand it. We'll also see how well she knows her limits. Before anyone starts accusing me of being a homewrecker, Traci is divorced, and we've dated several times in recent months. She's known about my love for tickling since we were kids (in fact, was one of my first tickling victims), and is quite curious to see if she can withstand being tickled while restrained....in less than an hour, we'll know.

I'll post the results later this evening :)

Last edited:
Results of a wild tickle torture test

Traci arrived around 8:15 this evening, running a little late, and was very excited but also nervous (so was I :D Allow me to tell you a little about her. Traci's a cute third grade teacher at an area private school, another similarity to Jessica Lynch (both enlisted in the army to earn money for college, to become teachers). Traci is divorced, and has three beautiful daughters, ranging in age from 7 to 16. She is quite shy, at least until she gets to know someone, then you see she's really outgoing, a bubbly personality. As I previously mentioned, Traci's 38 years old (looks 29), 5'3" tall, and weighs about 120 lbs.....with "dirty blond" hair and baby blue eyes, a very pretty southern lady. She was wearing a white t-shirt this evening with "BRAT" on the front (and she is :D , blue jeans, and sneakers (Keds).

After a kiss and big hug, I invited Traci into my "interrogation room" (den). She removed her sneakers and socks to reveal those soft, sensitive size 6 feet I've always loved to tickle. However, tonight was a first.....the first time I've ever tickled Traci while she was restrained and unable to escape. She sat down and allowed me to bind her ankles and knees to my weight bench with duct tape. Next, I handcuffed her wrists together above her head (and then duct taped them to the weight bench. Traci's petite size was a perfect fit; her bare feet barely hanging over the end of the weight bench. I then unveiled a surprise.....a soft string to tie Traci's big toes together with (first time I've ever done that to anyone). Even tying her big toes together was enough to cause Traci to giggle.

I told Traci to think back to her days in the army, and think of me as an enemy soldier, and her captured and at my mercy. We had already discussed several pieces of information she would be tickled for (her name, rank, and serial number; commanding officers name; names of couple of her friends from the supply corps; etc). I also asked Traci to test the bonds, and after a few seconds of struggling, she looked at me with her devilish smile and said "okay big boy....you've got me .....now what are you gonna do with me"? :D

I sat down at her feet, and looking over my "torture toys", and chose a large stiff feather. Traci's eyes grew wide when she saw what I was twirling only inches from her toes. "What is your name American soldier"? I snarled......"Who sent you here"?? Traci tried being coy, and said "I'm not telling you anything". I then said "Tell me pretty American.....are you ticklish"?? With that, Traci cracked a grin but seemed to sense this was not just two old friends.....I saw a fear in her eyes, not like our playful tickling as teens; but more serious. Traci cringed as I took my fingertips and stroked the soft bottom of her right foot. Traci's always took very good care of her feet, but honestly seemed softer than when she was in high school (I could tell she's had a recent pedicure, even her heels are baby soft, and her toenails painted bright red).

I started tickling both feet, Traci trying her best to hold back the giggles, closing her eyes, and gritting her teeth. I then began tickling the balls of her feet and base of her toes, and Traci began to lose control; started laughing. She tried to pull her feet away from me, but the bonds held fast. Within 15 seconds, Traci was laughing uncontrollaby, struggling violently againt the restraints. I began to demand she tell me her name, and who was her commanding officer. She laughed uncontrollaby, tried to say something, then cursed me before lapsing into hysterical laughter again (sounded like "HEHEHEHEHE.....OH NO.....DON'T TICKKLLLEMEE!! BASTARD"!!......NOOO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"!!!!!!!)

The cursing surprised me (Traci never curses), but it was obvious she was really in a panic. I'm certain Traci had never been restrained while tickled before.....she was laughing as hard as I've ever seen her, her face red as a beet, tears streaming down her face, her mascara running. I stopped tickling for a few seconds, asked if she was okay......but surprisingly, Traci screamed "go ahead, honey it's okay". I began tickling again, this time her arches....raking my fingernails from her heels to her toes, and Traci immediately exploded into laughter. She was struggling so hard against the bonds, her toes wiggling, scrunching, trying to endure, and to get away. I once again began to ask for information, and as I began tickling her toes, between her toes; Traci began to break.....hysterically screaming "TRACI.....I'M TRACI HANSON....HEHEHEHEE STOOOPPP TICKLING MY FEEEEET"!!!! I then asked her who her commanding officer was, what her job was in the army, and Traci didn't hesitate to scream both bits of information between guffaws of laughter. I stopped tickling and asked again, and Traci, totally out of breath said "Please stop...I'll talk.....you win....I give". I checked the timer, and only 3 minutes and 27 seconds had gone by since I began (she began giggling in less than ten seconds once I started tickling her feet).

Keep in mind, I'd planned beforehand (and Traci had agreed) to tickle her underarms, waist, knees, whatever with feathers, brushes, and an electric toothbrush to see how much she could take, or if she could be tickled into telling certain information about her army days. Since she broke so quickly, there was no need to continue. I'm not a sadist, and this is a woman I've always loved and cared about, ever since she was a little girl. I cut the tape binding her ankles, knees, and arms, and removed the handcuffs. By this time, Traci was getting her breath back, and said "Thanks for stopping Perry......I told you I couldn't take it". I gave her a big hug and told her I was sorry......of couse, she responded by tickling the heck out of my midsection, and we both ended up rolling in the floor giggling like we were 12 again (typical Traci).

I've always enjoyed tickling women, but I'll admit didn't enjoy this evening. I don't mind tickling someone who enjoys being pushed to their limit, but only if they are enjoying it. Traci seems to be even more ticklish now than when we were growing up (but I never tickled her like this before; she'd always run), and it was obvious this was torture to her. We decided to forego her tying and tickling me, because if she was tickled into submission that quickly, I would be also.....my feet are extremely ticklish, almost as ticklish as Traci's......and I've also never been restrained and tickled to my limit (with asthma as bad as mine is, it would probably end with me in the emergency room. I wheeze just from normal tickling, or laughing at a comedy hour on television).

I instead took Traci to dinner at a nice restaurant (the least I could do for her after tickling her insane), and we just ended the evening with a Baskin Robbins ice cream (her favorite). This experiment tonight really makes me wonder about what could happen to captured prisoners of war, particularly young women. I don't know that Jessica Lynch was tickle tortured while being held as a POW (or even if she's ticklish); but I know Traci isn't the only extremely ticklish young woman serving her country (or to have served). Traci said she was no more ticklish now than at age 19, and she would have been broken just as quickly then; perhaps even quicker, because I only tickled her feet. She can't even imagine the horror of being bound to a table in her bra and panties, and tickled in several places at once by enemy soldiers seeking information.....Traci said she'd probably pass out in that situation.

This isn't really a tickle story......but instead was a tickling experiment; and my friend is living, giggling proof that indeed an extremely ticklish person can be broken, and forced to tell anything and everything they know to stop the torture. The only way I can see someone like Traci not breaking under enemy soldier interrogation would be if they fainted first (and my oldest sister is the same way; just as ticklish as Traci....maybe even more ticklish if that's possible. With all these "superticklish" Georgia girls.......there has to be something in the water down here :D

I hope you enjoy reading about my tickling experiment.......and my humble thanks to Traci....my best friend and wonderful lady I dearly love :)

Thanks for sharing bro! A rather entertaining story (experiment) to read about.

peace out,
daddy

AWSOME!!!

That was wild! You are one lucky SOB, my friend! I just have one question. Will you ever be tying her up again? From the sound of her, personality wise, it sounds like she would let you. Maybe you could take it a little easier on her. and see if she would be able to last long enough for you try the rest of her body! :eek: :D ;) YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!

Thanks daddy! :)
I loved your website....it was totally awesome!! :)

Have a wonderful day! :)

Btw - I spoke to Traci just before she went to bed. She wasn't crazy about the tickle torture, but said she does enjoy my normal gentler tickling; and to my pleasant surprise, she absolutely loved the bondage....being bound, her toes tied. She said it was so erotic....the feeling of being helpless and at my mercy. I may have discovered an erotic side of Traci tonight neither of us knew about....which thrills me :)

Re: AWSOME!!!

robmic said:
That was wild! You are one lucky SOB, my friend! I just have one question. Will you ever be tying her up again? From the sound of her, personality wise, it sounds like she would let you. Maybe you could take it a little easier on her. and see if she would be able to last long enough for you try the rest of her body! :eek: :D ;) YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :)
As I just posted, Traci loved the bondage tonight (which shocked me). I usually tickle her well within her limits, and if she loves being bound and toetied and tickled gently, it would be totally awesome :)

Miss Traci........

Hey Perry;
Is there any chance that she would let you post a picture of her on your website? If she looks half as good as she sounds, I'll bet she's a doll! ;)

Hey Perry:

Very nice, indeed. It certainly sounds as if you have the makings of some very kinky adventures to come. Good luck!

That was really awesome. I really enjoyed that. I wish I could find girls here in College Station like that. All the girls I know who are ticklish hate being tickled.

Nice story.

Hey KoocheeKoo;
Great job on seeing your "experiment" through.
It is obvious that she can't stand the "torturous" tickling RIGHT now!
However she also seems to enjoy the lighter stuff, so go with that aspect of tickling. At the very least you are tickling.
Then maybe after a few sessions of "light" tickling then see how she responds to more "torturous" tickling...see if she can take it longer.
Just enjoy the fact that you are tickling a very ticklish woman and she likes the bondage aspect so play up to that...
Put her in different positions to get her erotic side going but keep the actual tickling light for now.

Oh and umm I have never used duck tape on someone...I would invest in some padded bondage cuffs...that way you aren't wasting money every time you have to cut her out and she won't be sticky!

OH and I just went to your web site...Traci does look nice and you are right she does not look 38!!!

Great job and let us know how things progress!

ShadowTklr said:
Hey Perry:

Very nice, indeed. It certainly sounds as if you have the makings of some very kinky adventures to come. Good luck!

Thanks ShadowTklr...I certainly hope so. She really enjoyed the bondage last night :)

Ovda said:
That was really awesome. I really enjoyed that. I wish I could find girls here in College Station like that. All the girls I know who are ticklish hate being tickled.

Thanks Ovda! Believe me, most of the girls in metro Atlanta are the same way....extremely ticklish, and hate being tickled (Traci is no exception...I was very surprised she agreed to be tickled to her limits, and we've been friends since childhood).

Re: Nice story.

tommytikl said:
Hey KoocheeKoo;
Great job on seeing your "experiment" through.
It is obvious that she can't stand the "torturous" tickling RIGHT now!
However she also seems to enjoy the lighter stuff, so go with that aspect of tickling. At the very least you are tickling.
Then maybe after a few sessions of "light" tickling then see how she responds to more "torturous" tickling...see if she can take it longer.
Just enjoy the fact that you are tickling a very ticklish woman and she likes the bondage aspect so play up to that...
Put her in different positions to get her erotic side going but keep the actual tickling light for now.

Oh and umm I have never used duck tape on someone...I would invest in some padded bondage cuffs...that way you aren't wasting money every time you have to cut her out and she won't be sticky!

OH and I just went to your web site...Traci does look nice and you are right she does not look 38!!!

Great job and let us know how things progress!

Thanks Tommy! :)
I was surprised Traci enjoyed the bondage so much (was still talking about it today). She doesn't mind being tickled, but I doubt we'll go to that extreme again (unless she decides otherwise :D

Re: Miss Traci........

robmic said:
Hey Perry;
Is there any chance that she would let you post a picture of her on your website? If she looks half as good as she sounds, I'll bet she's a doll! ;)

Hi robmic!
I don't own a scanner (Webtv and most scanners aren't compatible), but Traci emailed me a small photo this morning, which I added to my website (on page 2). She's pretty shy, and I don't have much hope of her agreeing to a photo of her feet being posted, but they remind me a lot of TMF member Erin24's...I saw her awesome photo's last week (link below).
http://www.geocities.com/footpleasures2002/erin.htm

Amazing story Koocheekoo, Traci is an absolute living doll!!!; you are one lucky southern gent. :D You also said something that piqued my interest, about Traci's recent pedicure. I'm a huge pedicure=tickling enthusiast, could you do me a favor and "interrogate" ;) Ms. Traci as to any ticklish pedicure stories that she may wish to relate?; ya know, does she sqirm during them?, giggle, etc etc. Many thank's Sir and once again, incredible tale; beautifully related and vividly told.

Eric Von Zipper said:
Amazing story Koocheekoo, Traci is an absolute living doll!!!; you are one lucky southern gent. :D You also said something that piqued my interest, about Traci's recent pedicure. I'm a huge pedicure=tickling enthusiast, could you do me a favor and "interrogate" ;) Ms. Traci as to any ticklish pedicure stories that she may wish to relate?; ya know, does she sqirm during them?, giggle, etc etc. Many thank's Sir and once again, incredible tale; beautifully related and vividly told.

Hi Eric...thanks for the kind words! :)

I already know the answer to your question about pedicures (but will still "tickle-interrogate" Traci, just to hear her giggle :) Traci has always dreaded pedicures because they tickle her so much. I've known Traci since I was eight and her four....she was one of Becky's (my sis) best friends, and was at our house all the time.

I'm not sure if Traci gets a salon pedicure now or does it herself (whoever did was an expert, because her feet look fabulous). I know my sister has given her own pedicures since age 17....just because she couldn't get one at the salon without
laughing from being tickled.

I'm taking Traci to dinner tomorrow (we met for lunch today), and afterwords, we may try some more tickle/ bondage experiments (Traci said after being tickled the other night, she got the best night's sleep she's had in years. I may have found her a cure for insomnia :D

Tracy's picture.....

Mr Perry, your honor, I laude you! You are truely the chosen one! :bowing: We are not worthy.
Seriously, I did see her pic, (Try the second page, dummy! :rolleyes:
) I sincerly hope you can have something serious develope out of this. She looks to be a keeper, for sure!
Do you ever think she would be open to invesigate this site? That would be awsome to hear her side of your escapades. :eek:
Well, you have my blessings in your good luck, and thank you in spades for you sharing this with us. I (we?) are forever grateful and indebted to you! :bowing:

Thanks Bob :)
I'll have to ask Traci...she's not much into internet forums (only one I'm aware she's currently a member of is a forum for divorced/ widowed christian mothers).

I don't consider myself chosen....fortunate is the word :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back