• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

October's drama, the ultimate, and, a new and intriguing presence

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys entered the playoffs on a high note. The movie production with Russell and Naomi was put on hold indefinitely until the conclusion of the Good Guys season. The Paradise Islanders breezed through the first round, disposing of the Phillies in four. In the National League Championship Series against the Braves, the Good Guys won games one and two against the Braves in Paradise, before going to Atlanta and losing game three. Paradise came out on top in game four to take a three games to one lead in the series. After Atlanta stayed alive in the fifth game, the Good Guys finished them in Game six in Paradise to earn a date to face the Yankees in the World Series, and to redeem themselves for the previous year's setback. The Good Guys came out energized for game one of the World Series. Kate Hudson was brilliant, allowing only one run and two hits to the volcanic Yankees lineup in 8 innings, as Mandy finished up, and Mitch hit a homerun, as the Good Guys drew first blood with a 3-2 game one win. Gil Bellows was given the ball for game two, and he gave a good effort, allowing only 2 runs into the seventh. Mitch hit a seventh inning homerun, and again the bullpen came up big, with Naomi and Mandy closing the door in a 4-3 game two victory.
The Paradise Islanders were in the driver's seat. having won the first two games in Paradise. They were halfway to their preseason goal of accepting nothing less than a title. In Game three, Britney Spears started, and she was hit hard, allowing five runs to the Yankees in seven innings. That time the Good Guys could not rally, as Yankee pitching shut them down by a 5-2 score to win their first game of the series. Alicia Silverstone was given the ball for game four, and needed to come up big if the Good Guys wanted to prevent the Yankees from tying up the series. Alicia gave a magnificent performance in game four, allowing only one run into the seventh. The bullpen was solid, with Mandy gaining the save, in an eventual 5-2 Good Guys win. Paradise was now one win from the title they had seeked since spring. In Game five, Kate Hudson took the ball with the hope of helping the Good Guys to the moment they had seeked since spring, but it was not to be. Kate did not have her best stuff. She hung tough, keeping the Good Guys in the game, but came out on the short end of a 5-4 loss.
The teams went back to Paradise for game six, where 50,000 plus would promise to rock the house on Saturday night to try and help the Good Guys to the title. Gil Bellows would be the starting pitcher, and the mood in the Good Guy clubhouse that night was one of relaxed resolve. The team knew what it had to do to bring the island another championship, and it was prepared to fulfill the goal. Bellows started off well, allowing no runs through six. In the meantime, Yankee starter Mike Mussina was throwing goose eggs at the Good Guys as well. In the bottom of the sixth, back to back homeruns by Mitch and the catcher Barney gave the Good Guys a 2 run lead. Bellows pitched a fine seventh, and Naomi was spotless in the 8th. In the 9th with the ballpark at fever pitch, Mandy came in. A pop up was followed by a pop to the infield. The last Yankee batter was up, and Mandy got two quick strikes. Then she threw a high pitch, and the batter swung, and missed. The World Series was over, and the Good Guys were champions once again! The ballpark, as was to be expected, was bedlam, with the team laughing and crying and falling all over each other, and fans crying and hugging each other in the stands. The long year was over, and Paradise was on top of the world again! The clubhouse was a scene of music, champange, and hysteria. Mitch and Naomi, both drenched in champange, embraced and kissed in the middle of the clubhouse, to the delight of the onlookers.
After the game was over, the team dried off and went to a celebration dinner. With it being Saturday night, they decided to have alcohol, and a tickle party, and this would be the ultimate one, to celebrate the championship. A new face was in the Good Guys inner circle that night. With the team always running on a tight budget and payroll, they were always looking for an infusion of capital from investors. During the postseason, the team had been wooing a wealthy 30 something heiress, Dawn Reid. Dawn was the daughter of one of the most major business figures in the world, and was looking for additonal investments. She was a beautiful physical specimen as well, tall, with a suntanned complexion, dark hair, and single. Despite her wealth and beauty, Dawn was extremely down to earth, wanting to blend in with the rest of the team, and not pulling ranks or wanting to seem like a "boss". She was especially intrigued about the Good Guys tickle escapades. "Are you guys really as into tickling as is reported? This is truly such a big part of your lives?" Dawn asked. "Yes, we enjoy it, and it relieves tension, and is an expression of love and friendship." Mitch said. "I've been tickled by boyfriends in the past, and hated it" Dawn said. " That's because you havent been tickled by experts like us. How bout it, it's a party, let us tickle you" Mitch said, as Naomi shot him a dirty look. "Oh, no, Mitch, thanks, I think I'll pass, I'm very ticklish, and I say again, I absolutely hate to be tickled" Dawn said. Then the whole room started up a chant of "Dawn! Dawn!" as they tried to get her to change her mind. Finally she said. "Okay, because you guys won the title, and I might own part of this team, I want to be a good sport. What happens if it gets too much?" She asked. "If it gets too much, you just say RED! and whoever tickles you has to stop, thats the safe word." Mitch said. "What do I wear?" She asked. "Well, most times, the ticklee strips to underwear and is tied" Mitch said. "Okay, I'm reluctant, but I want to be a good sport." Dawn said.
Dawn stripped to her black bra and panties, and was tied to the bed. "Are you ready to be tickled?" Mitch asked. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be" Dawn said, closing her eyes. With that, Mitch began the tickle on Dawn's neck as she began to writhe around and the laughter began: Hehehehehehehehee! NO! Then, Mitch moved down, tickling the gorgeous auburn haired woman on her underarms and sides as she wriggled at her restraints and the giggles continued: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Working his way down, Mitch tickled Dawn on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got to the soles of Dawn's lovely feet. Mitch tickled Dawn on her soles with fingers, and then used feathers, ice, and the dreaded electric toothbrush on her soles and over and under her toes. Dawn went beserk! She alternated flexing her toes as hard as she could, pointing them down so Mitch actually had trouble getting under them to tickle her, and wiggling them wildly. She squealed with girlish hysterical laughter, and begged for mercy. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! I'm very ticklish! I cant take it anymore! I give up! NO! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehehee! Dawn shrieked. Finally, after being transformed from the beautiful woman she was into a hystercial helpless mess by the expert ticklers, the exhausted Dawn was untied.
It was a great night. Another championship had been won, and now the team looked forward to a restful winter of celebration, relfection on the amazing season, and relaxation. However, despite the aura of happiness, there was a potential problem. At the party, Naomi had noticed subtle signs of Dawn taking a particular liking to Mitch. However, despite her "Woman's intiition", Naomi knew she had to keep quiet, because the team was in trouble, and needed Dawn's money, and she could not risk the team's future or everyone's jobs on a paranoid thought. Was it paranoia? Would this carry through into the next season? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back