• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt & Sarah Michelle Gellar tickle week 1 (f/f fiction) (repost)

Kylrad

TMF Regular
I wrote this story some time ago, it was already posted on this forum, but nobody told me what do you think about it. Maybe that was because of posting it in parts with long breaks? I thought it was really goody, I really loved writing this. Soon I'm going to write another story with JLH, but I want it to be more sadistic (Jennifer is going to hate being tickled). Tell me what should I change in my stories, please. And sorry for my English, I'm from Poland...

The first day...

Sarah Michelle Gellar was driving her car. She and her close, younger friend Jennifer Love Hewitt were going out of the city to Sarah's camping house in a village. "Are you sure it is safe?" asked Jennifer. "Sure, it's going to be fun!" asured her Sarah. "But I have never been tied up before! I even don't know if I'm ticklish." said Jennifer. She was still unsure. "Jennifer, relax. We'll see. There are no unticklish people. We must only find where are you ticklish. Have you really never been tickled before?" replied Sarah "You should take of your shoes, your feet should rest a little before tickle session, we have a long way to go. We've got about 2 hours left." she added. Jennifer was trying to relax. She took of her sport shoes and socks, uncovering her beautiful bare feet. "Oh, they smell a little" said Jennifer with shy. "Don't worry, that's normal. They must rest" said Sarah. "You've got preety feet, I think they ARE ticklish" added Sarah. "Thanks, I never liked my feet. I don't know why." said Jennifer, placing her feet at the front window of the car and wiggling her toes. Now they were perfectly shined and you could see their full beauty. "How long will you tickle me?" asked Jennifer. "Well, the first time maybe about 10 minutes, if you stand it, later we'll try longer" answered Sarah. "And what if I don't enjoy it?" asked Jennifer. "Hmm, remember what I promised you." answered Sarah. "Ah, you'll give me a revenge! But why only, if I stand at least one hour without untying me?" asked Jennifer playfully wiggling her toes. "Because I promised you, that I'll let you tickle me until exhaustion. I wan't to give you some tickling before!" answered Sarah. "Well, I'm scared a little, but I will stand one hour to get revenge. But please, first day don't tickle me too long. Give me some time to get used to it." asked Jennifer. "OK, no problem, today you'll only get a warm-up. We've got the whole week." replied Sarah friendly. "That's good. Won't you mind if I sleep a little?" "No problem" answered Sarah. Jennifer fell asleep, with her feet at the front window, wiggling her toes. When she woke up they were near to Sarah's house. It was about midday. "OK, we are at home" said Sarah after they stopped at small, nice house, standing away from the others. "Help me with our tickle devices." she added. Jennifer quickly put her sport shoes on her bare feet and went out of a car. "Since now till the end of our tickle-week we shouldn't wear shoes or socks. You'll be tickled 15 minutes longer for this." said Sarah playfully. After girls brought all the tickle devices into the house they both took of their shoes and socks, to be completely barefoot. "Now we should set our tickle chamber." said Sarah, opening the large box, containing stocks. "Wow, you've got proffesional equipment, Sarah!" said Jennifer. "I'm allways ready." answered Sarah. Two barefoot beauties quickly set the stocks at the sofa and suspended a line for restraining hands from a hanger in a ceiling. They also opened a few boxes containg feathers, paintbrushes, toothbrushes etc. "Wow, will you use all those tools on me?" asked Jennifer, a little scared. "I will use on you and you will use it on me." answered Sarah. "Everything is ready. When do you want to start?" she asked. "Well, I would prefer to rest a little longer." answered Jennifer taking a look at her bare feet. "OK, I want to rest a little too. We'll start about 4 o'clock." said Sarah. "Good, so we've got almost 4 hours left. I will take a shower and I'll go to bed for a moment." "Fine, bathroom is there. Remember, don't put your socks on." "Sure, I remeber" replied Jennifer "And one more thing. We must swear that none of us will not try to escape from this house till the end of the week, no matter, how we hate it." "OK, I swear. If I try to escape, tie me up" said Jennifer "So do I, no matter how I plead, don't let me out." answered Sarah. Jennifer went to bathroom. Soon both girls were in bed, watching TV. "Sarah, tell me, how is it to be tickled?" asked Jennifer. "It's a strange feeling. You scream to stop, but deep in your mind you love it. When you're tickled, you beg to stop and when it stops, you want it to be continued. You'll like it!" replied Sarah. "Thank you, now, I can relax." said Jennifer and she fell asleep. At 4 o'clock Sarah woke her up, by tickling her sole. Jennifer jumped, but she didn't realise that her beutiful feet were very ticklish. "Wake up, it's time to start tickling" said Sarah. When they dressed up, they went barefoot to a living room, where the stocks were set. Jennifer bravely sat down on a sofa and let Sarah lock her feet in the restraing holes and tie her arms over her head. "How do you feel?" asked Sarah. "Strange, I feel I'm going to be ticklish. But remeber, today only 15 minutes, unless I let you longer. Tomorrow you can tickle me to death, but not today. Please." said helpless beauty wiggling her feet. "Of course, I promised you. Remember that if you don't like it today, you mustn't escape." said Sarah. "I remember" confirmed Jennifer. "Start, I don't want to wait" she added. Sarah decided not to tickle her vere intense for a beginning. She was slowly moving her nails on Jennifer's sole. Jennifer was giggling. "HEHE, it's even AH, nice." she said. "It's just a beginning, but I won't tickle you hard today. The first ten minutes Sarah was tickling very gently. She started to tickle both Jennifer's feet, but not hard enough to make her scream. Jennifer enjoyed it. "Now you'll see what's the real tickling" warned Sarah "I'm HEHEHE waiting. HAHAH" answered the ticklee. Sarah took a feather and started moving it on Jennifer's sole. With her second hand she was scratching her second foot very fast. "SHIT! It realy AHHAHA tickles HAHAHAHAHA" Sarah was tickling faster and faster and faster... Soon Jennifer exploded into really loud laughter. She was wiggling her feet to escape from the feather, but still she seemed to enjoy tickling. Then Sarah put the feather between her toes and started tickling there. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES! STOP!" But Sarah didn't stop until the time of Jennifer's session ran out. "Wow, you can really tickle! I like it!" said excited ticklee. "Tickle me a few minutes longer." asked Jennifer. Sarah did it without complaining. They both enjoyed it. When they stopped Sarah untied Jennifer. "You'll see what I can tomorrow." answered Sarah. "Can you tickle me for a moment without bondage?" asked Jennifer. "OK, we'll play a tickle fight. You will tickle me and I will tickle you. C'mon!" Both girls lied on a big bed in bedroom with their feet exposed to tickling from each other and started tickling. Again both enjoyed it. After a half hour they stopped. "I like tickling. I thought it's worse." said Jennifer. "You haven't seen what I can. Tomorrow you'll beg me to stop." answered Sarah. "Great! Let's go to bed earlier today and start tickling at the early morning." said Jennifer with enthusiasm. "We can. But I don't want to sleep yet, let's play a little more." answered Sarah. They tickled each other for another half hour, then they took a shower, they dressed into night suit and went to bed. They slept in a same bed. Jennifer asked: "How will you tickle me tomorrow?" "You'll see, I can only asure you, you will beg me to stop. Your armpits seem to be as ticklish as your feet." answered the future tickler. "Wonderful. We'll start about 5 A.M." said Jennifer. "OK, we will if you want to." replied Sarah and both girls fell asleep.

The second day...

Early morning

When Sarah woke up at 4.30, Jennifer wasn't in bed yet. Sarah got up to check where she was. When she entered the room with tickle-tools, she saw Jennifer ready for tickling, sitting in stocks and watching feathers. "Hi, I'm ready yet, You only have to tie my hands to a ceiling, I couldn't do it by myself." said Jennifer. "Oh I see you really want it! It will happen very soon, don't worry." said Sarah restraining Jennifer's hands. "For a beginning I'll tickle you for about 45 minutes on your feet and armpits. Later we'll try something harder. If you are brave, at the end of this week you'll get a tickle suprise." she added, choosing the right feather. "I'll start at your toes. They promise a lot." said the tickler, closing the feather to Jennifer's feet. Jennifer bit her lips as Sarah started moving the feather on soft skin of her toes. Soon she started to giggle. Sarah was moving her feather faster and faster until Jennifer exploded into loud, helpless laughter. Then she added the second feather to tickle her arches. "AAAAAAAHHEHEHE SHIT! I'M TICKLISH!" screamed Jennifer. "It's impossible to hide it." said Sarah with fun, continuing tickling. The ticklee was flexing her toes and wiggling her feet to avoid contact with feather. Jennifer had very high pitched, little-girlish laughter. She was laughing wild, the loudest, when Sarah's feather touched her arches. After about 10 minutes Sarah stopped to change one of her feathers to an electric toothbrush. "Hey why did you stop? I enjoyed it!" said Jennifer. "Don't worry, now you'll get something better!" answered the tickler, stepping to her helpless feet with a toothbrush. Jennifer's white soles were just begging to be tickled. Sarah started to tickle them wih a toothbrush. They were very sensitive. Jennifer almost jumped out of her skin when the toothbrush touched them. She was laughing really loud right now. Her toes were flexing very sexy. She was jumping on a sofa, screaming and laughing as loud as she could. Then Sarah moved the toothbrush under Jennifer's toes and tickled her arches with a feather. That part of her foot was even softer. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, STOP!" screamed Jennifer. "Oh, did you stop to like it? You'll better get used to this, our tickle week has just begun!" said Sarah. She decided to give some peace to Jennifer's feet and moved to her armpits. Before she started tickling agian she asked Jennifer: "So, how do you feel? Do you like it? You've got wonderfull feet. I love to tickle them!". "Wow, you've got great skills! It's really nice! I haven't thought I'm so ticklish. How long time left?" "Twenty-five minutes" "So start and don't waste them." Sarah immediately started tickling her smooth, soft armpits. Jennifer instantly shrieked with laughter. "Oh, I was right! Your armpits are desperately ticklish too!" said Sarah. "AHHHH, Oh, my god they are ARGHHHEHEHE!". Sarah's long fingers were mercilessly exploring the surface of Jennifer's armpits. Jennifer was in constant, loud laughter, unable to say anything. Her restrained feet were wiggling like crazy. But anyway she seemed not to avoid tickling very much. She was bravely standing tickling without begging for stop too many times. Sarah decided to let Jennifer's armpits taste some feather. She took two feathers and she was slowly moving them up and down both Jennifer's armpits. When there were 15 minutes of tickling left, Sarah moved to Jennifer's stomach. It was flat and muscular. She started tickling her navel with a paintbrush. It caused Jennifer laugh silent, but she wasn't going out of her mind. After about 5 minutes spent on Jennifer's stomach Sarah returned to the most lovely spot of female body - feet, by the way probably the most ticklish part of Jennifer's body. The last 10 minutes was time of merciless torturing them. Sarah put a feather between her ticklee's toes and started moving it there. With the other hand she was tickling Jennifer's soles with a toothbrush. That mix was making helpless Jennifer going crazy. "OH SHIT NOT BETW...HAHAHAHAH BETWEEN OH MY GOD MY TOES!" she screamed. That caused Sarah to tickle faster. Jennifer's helpess laughter made her unable to scream. Then Sarah turned off the toothbrush, took a feather and began tickling top of Jennifer's foot. She tickled it in long, slow moves, while using her second hand she was violently tickling between Jennifer's toes. She was playing with her wiggling feet like this until the end of her tickling session. "Wow, that was great! There were a few moments when I thought I'd die, but I love this." said excited girl, still sitting locked in stocks. "I told you how is it. Now we'll make a short break, then you'll get another 30 minutes of tickling and you'll take revenge." said Sarah. "Only a half hour? I want longer!" said the ticklee. "OK, maybe about 40 minutes, but not longer. You must save your strength for the afternoon." said Sarah. "OK. 40 minutes and revenge. Do you agree for 1 hour long revenge?" asked Jennifer. "Sure, I should stand it." answered Sarah. "Now we should eat breakfast." she added. "Yeah, I became hungry from that tickling. Will you untie me?" said Jennifer. "I would prefer you to stay in stocks. You look so lovely. I will only untie your hands to let you eat." answered the tickler. "OK, will you make breakfast by yourself?" asked helpless girl, "Sure I will, that's not a problem." said Sarah, going to a kitchen. After a few minutes she arrived back at Jennifer's stocks with a tray with breakfast. She untied Jennifer's hands. Jennifer ate her meal, wiggling her restrained feet in a very cute way. Sarah ate her breakfast too. After they ate they got a half hour break. Sarah asked Jennifer about her expierences from tickling session. " I really liked it! I have never been tickled before, so I was scared, but now I feel much better." answered Jennifer. "Will you tickle me harder now?" she asked. "I will. I hope you'll like it." answered Sarah. "Where do you want to be tickled now?" she asked. "I liked the most, when you tickled my feet and armpits. They are most ticklish.". The break was ending. Sarah againg tied Jennifer's hands, went to kitchen for a moment, she bruoght something in a glass and went to Jennifer's feet again saying: "So you say yo like to have your feet tickled. You'll get it now." After she said it she started tickling again. First she was teasing Jennifer's feet with a feather for a moment, later she took the glass, that she brought from a kitchen and took one ice cube from it. "What are you doing" asked Jennifer. "You'll see. You'll like it my little masochist." answered Sarah closing the ice cube to Jennifer's right foot. "AH, That tickles SHIT!" cried Jennifer. The cold ice cube moving on her sole and toes was making her giggle uncontrollably. She was laughing loudest when the ice cube was touching her big toe and her arch. "Do you like it? I learned it from Desitiny's Child. It's very effective." said the tickler. The lovely ticklee was trying to answer "OH GOD HEHEHEH IT IS AAAAAAAAAAA!". After 10 minutes when the ice cube melt completely, Sarah took an electric toothbrush again. It was very effective. Again Jennifer was about to jump out of her skin when it touched her foot. Her high pitched giggle was getting louder and louder. Her feet were wiggling to avoid tickling for a short moment, but that was useless. Tickling using ice cube made her soles even more sensitive. Her left foot was still tickled slowly with a soft feather. Later Sarah moved her feather a little higher - to Jennifer's slim, soft calf and ankle. It was another very ticklish spot of Jennifer's gorgeous body. With a toothbrush Sarah was still tickling Jennifer's foot, causing her going crazy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH, STOP! STOP! THAT'S TOO MUCH" screamed tickled girl. "No way! You wanted 40 minutes and I'll tickle you for 40 minutes! 25 minutes left!" answered Sarah tickling her mecilessly. When Jennifer heard it her eyes went wide, but she bit her lips, trying to be brave. Another ten minutes of tickling passed. A few small tears popped out of Jennifer's eyes from tickling, but still she was standing tickling very brave. Sarah slowed down for a moment to let her breathe and stepped to her armpits. "Oh my god. This time you really made me laugh! That ice cube is a great idea. I'll use it during revenge." managed to say Jennifer before Sarah started tickling her armpits. From the first touch of Sarah's cold fingers Jennifer was going out of her mind. She couldn't do anything to avoid tickling. When Sarah was tickling her feet, she could at least wiggle them, but now she was completely helpless. The last 15 minutes was time of tormenting Jennifer's armpits. She was laughing very hard. She was still tired by tickling her feet, so she wasn't screaming as loud as she was doing it earlier. Sarah's fingers were dancing on Jennifer's armpits causing her jump and shriek. When Sarah finished tickling Jennifer she stepped to her feet for a moment and started licking them gently. This also caused Jennifer giggle. "Hey, what are you doing? Your time has finished, now it's my turn to tickle" said Jennifer wiith fun. Then Jennifer was untied. "That was great! When will my next tickle session be?" asked untied Jennifer. "In the afternoon. When do you want your revenge?" "I would like to rest a moment. You should do it too. You'll need it." said Jennifer, lying down to a sofa. "How do you feel? I tickled you really hard. Did you enjoy it?" asked Sarah. "I told you it was great. I loved every second of that. I hope, that's not everything you can." answered excited, resting girl. She took a look at her feet. "I haven't thought they are so ticlish. When you tickled them I was going crazy." she added. "I saw it. Your reactions were fantastic." answered Sarah dressing into short jeans and shirt uncovering her armpits and stomach. "I see you're getting ready. We'll start in a half hour." said Jennifer standing up from a sofa. "Can you lie down? I want to take a look on your feet. I won't tickle them. Yet." she asked. Sarah lied down, placing her feet on armrest of sofa. Jennifer walked to them. "You've got big toes and really preaty soles. I hope they are as ticklish as mine." she said. "I'm a afraid they are even more ticklish." replied Sarah with fun. "Oh, really? So sit down. We're starting. If they are more ticklish then mine, I will really enjoy tickling you." said Jennifer with an evilish grin. Sarah slowly sat down and placed her feet in stocks. After Jennifer locked her, she let her tie up her hands. "So you're helpless now. How do you feel? The roles have changed." asked Jennifer, choosing a right feather. Sarah smiled, wiggled her feet and answered "You'll see when you start. I'm ready". "Oh, I almost forgot about ice! Those feet are so lovely. I have to see them flexing under an ice-cube." said the tickler going to a kitchen. When she arrived back she immediately stepped to helpless Sarah's and without talking touched her foot with her ice-cube. "Argh!" cried Sarah, trying not to laugh. Jennifer's ice-cube started moving up and down Sarah's sole. Sarah was bitting her lips, breathing deep, wiggling her feet, but that was useless. After just a short moment she fell into sweet, helpless, loud laughter. "I was right, they are really ticklish" said Jennifer, holding Sarah's foot, to make it unable to escape from tickling. "AAAAAAAHHH, shit that NOOOOOOOO TICKLES!" screamed tormented Sarah. "I think you're wiggling your feet too much. Your big toes should be tied together." said Jennifer, stopping tickling for a moment as she found a small piece of rope. She started tying Sarah's big toes together with it. "Oh no, no, no, please don't do it! Give me a chance to escape!" screamed Sarah, loosing the only way of defence from tickling her feet. But Jennifer was as merciless as her tickler was earlier. She started tickling Sarah's foot, that were now completely immobile. Being unable to escape from tickling Sarah went crazy. The cold cube moving on her sole was making her jump and scream without control. Soon Jennifer moved to Sarah's second foot. After she lost the ice-cube she took a feather and started tickling Sarah's cold soles with it. Sarah was screaming louder and louder. Jennifer had good skills, although she had never tickled anyone before. Sarah's soles were very sensitive and soft, especially after tickling with an ice cube. Sarah who couldn't escape from tickling now was hysterical. She was fighting very wild, but she couldn't free herself. "Sarah! Save your strength! I've just begun." said Jennifer. She seemed to enjoy tickling her. "I was braver than you!" she added, throwing the feather out and starting tickling Sarah's soft feet with her nails. She was wiggling her fingers as fast as it was possible. Sarah's lovely, helpless toes were flexing, but that couldn't protect them from tickling. "NOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU BITCH AHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE." sceamed Sarah, losng her strength and starting to cry. "Oh, c'mon, stop crying. You should laugh!" said Jennifer tickling both her feet mercilessly. After 25 minutes she saw, that Sarah was exhausted and she can't stand it anymore. She left her feet in peace and decided to give her a five minutes long break. She was peparing to start tickling Sarah's upper body. Sarah was quiet all the time. She was resting, getting ready for the worst. When Jennifer found a good feather, she walked to Sarah's armpits. "Please, slowly." whispered Sarah closing her eyes. Sarah started her job. First she was really tickling very slowly. Her feather was moving up and down Sarah's underarm, causing her only giggling silent. Then she started moving feather faster and faster until Sarah exploded. Jennifer took a second feather for use on the other armpit. Sarah scream and laughter became louder. She was bitting her lips, trying not to laugh, but that was useless. Her laugh was getting louder, Jennifer's feather was moving faster and faster. But Jennifer was bored with it. After five minutes she decided to try what results will she get, when she tickles Sarah's armpits with her fingers. The effect was eccelent. Sarah almost jumped out of her skin from the first touch. She stretched all of her muscles immediately, trying to free herself. "OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she screamed. After another 10 minutes she gave Sarah a short break again. After about 2 minutes she resumed tickling, this time on her stomach. Sarah's lovely navel was just begging to be tickled. Jennifer did so. Sarah had very high pitched giggle during this torture. She was going out of her mind. "MUMMY! MUMMY! HELP ME!" screamed exhausted Sarah. When Jennifer heard it she started tickling even more sadistic. With one hand she was scratching Sarah's stomach, with the other, holding the feather she started making small circles around Sarah's navel. Sarah wasn't screaming. She was too weak. She was reduced to constant, silent, helpless laughter. The last 5 minutes of tickling Jennifer deciced to spend on Sarah's feet again. She took Sarah's favorite tickle device - electric toothbrush. Every touch of it was sending Sarah into mad hysteria. Her eyes were full of tears. She was begging Jennifer to stop torturing her. When the time of her torture got to the end, she said "Wait you little bitch! You'll se what I can. We start again at 4 o'clock. After two hours of tickling you'll die!". "Oh, did you really hate it so much?" asked Jennifer, acting like she was sorry. "Never, I loved it! Now you'll see what I can" answered Sarah. Jennifer quickly untied her and they both went to the bedroom to watch TV. They were exchanging their experiences from their tickle-sessions...

Afternoon

It was about 5 PM. The time of resuming tickling has come. Again Jennifer was sitting barefoot in stocks, wearing only short jeans and her bra, waiting for a beginnigng of her tickle session. She was blindfolded, wiggling her feet and flexing her toes as Sarah was preparing her tickle devices for torturing her. Sarah was choosing the right tools. On a table at her side there were long, stiff ang soft feathers, feather-duster, electric toothbrush, a few painbrushes and finally two strange devices - small wheels with feathers, placed on steel constructions. They both had a small, electric engine. Restrained Jennifer was trying to see anything, or guess what is Sarah preparing for her, but she couldn't. When Sarah was ready she walked to Jennifer's feet with those two devices. She tied Jennifer's big toes together and placed her tickle-machines on stocks at each of Jennifer's foot, so that the feathers were touching Jennifer's white soles. "Hey, what are you doing?" asked Jennifer. "I'm preparing something, what will let me give you twice better tickling."answered Sarah, putting batteries into her device. "What is it?" asked scared Jennifer. "You'll see. Wait just a few sconds." answered Sarah. After a short moment she turned her tickling machines on. "HEYYYYYYYYYYY, waht are you HAHA doing?" asked the ticklee, trying not to laugh. "Me? I'm not doing anything. Yet. I will start tickling you very soon." answered Sarah standing at Jennifer and looking at her torment. When she looked enough she walked to Jennifer armpits and suddenly started tickling one of them. "SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S HAPPENINGHEHEHHEHEHEEEEEEEE" screamed Jennifer. "Try to guess!" answered the tickler, quickly moving her feather on Jennifer's armpit. Jennifer's laughter was increasing. Her feet were unable to move, so they couldn't escape from soft feathers of the tickle machine. She was bitting her lips and stretching her muscles, but it couldn't rescue her from a helpless, hysterical laughter. Soon Sarah started tickling her both armpits. One in slow and one in fast moves. That was an unsufferable mix. Being tickling on feet and armpits at the same time was a pure torture for poor Sarah. But the real torment was just beginning. Sarah took an ice-cube, this time for tickling her armpits. Jennifer, who couldn't know what was happening was falling into wild hysteria. "MERCY! MERCY! OH GOD PLEASE NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she screamed as loud as she could and fell into constant laughter. Another five minutes caused her to cry. Her face was lovely, you could see that the torture was too much for her. "SARAH NOOOOOOOOOOO" she managed to scream. Sarah moved to her stomach. It was flat and muscular. Sarah was slowly moving both her feathers from Jennifer's armpits to the end of her stomach. After 35 minutes of non-stop torture the ticklee passed out. Sarah turned of the tickle devices and unlocked Jennifer. She put her on a sofa and brought her some cold water. After a time Jennifer woke up. "What happened where am I" she asked when she opened her eyes. She took a look around. "You're with me in my house. I tickled you untill you passed out" answered Sarah. "Yeah, I remember. Tomorow you'll die under my feather. Today I've got no strength. Tomorrow you're the first to be tickled." said the ticklee. "OK, I overwhelmed you. That was too much for the first day. How do you feel?" asked Sarah. "No problem, you know I liked it. I'm OK." answered Jennifer putting her bare feet on a floor. "It's enough for today. Tomorrow you'll tickle me first." said Sarah. "Right. That's enough. We should go to bed soon." replied Jennifer. "OK, I'll only take a shower." When Sarah went to bathroom Jennifer walked to a few not opened boxes in a corner of the room. She opened one of the. It was rather big. She found a tickle table there. It was a wooden table covered with leather with a lot of cuffs and belts. She quickly hided it when she heard that Sarah is finishing her bath. She got a great idea for a good revenge...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back