• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt & Sarah Michelle Gellar tickle week 2

Kylrad

TMF Regular
The third day

4.00 AM
Jennifer woke up very early. She dressed up very quickly and silent, not to awake Sarah. She went to a torture chamber - living room and set up the tickle-table for Sarah. After she did it she started looking for some good tools for tickling. She found feathers, toothbrush, two electric devices that she was tortured with the day before. She kissed Sarah's foot, that was uncovered, but it didn't wake her up. Then she started licking her feet. Sarah woke up immediately. That tickled her. "Oh, you've got very tasty feet!" said Jennifer when she realized that Sarah was awake. "Oh, you're ready. Did you prepare something special for me? I want you to tickle me to death today!" said Sarah playfully, getting up. "You'll see. You won't be disapointed! Let's go, it's time to start your torture." said Jennifer blindfolding Sarah. After they went into tickling-chamber Jennifer ordered Sarah to lie down on the tickle table. "Oh, I see you've got something special!" said Sarah as Jennifer was restraining her slim ankles with a strong, leather belt. When Sarah was restrained and unable to move any part of her body Jennifer walked to her feet with the same devices as Sarah used the day before. She quickly turned them on and watched her helpless friend suffering from having her soft soles tickled. After a moment she took a feather and started lightly teasing Sarah's restrained toes. "AAAAAAAAAA NOT MY FEET NOT MY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAH" screamed tormented Sarah. Jennifer put the feather between Sarah's toes. It was her favorite spot to tickle. Every slow move of feather between Sarah's little, extremely sensitive toes was sending her into hysteria. She was fighting against her bondage, but the tickle table was holding her very securely, making her almost absolutely unable to move. Two very strong cuffs were securing her ankles, two simillar were holding her wrists. Her elbows and knees were tied to table with a leather belts. Even stronger belt was on her stomach. It was making her absolutely unable to escape from merciless tickling. Her laughter increased even more when Jennifer went to her armpits and suddenly started tickling them with her fingernails. After a few painfull minutes she moved from Sarah's armpits to her feet again. She removed the tickling machines and started tickling Sarah's soles with her long nails. She was barely touching Sarah's feet making her friend going insane. Sarah's white soles were flexing to avoid contact with nails, but Jennifer's tickling was unavoidable. Soon Jennifer did that, wha Sarah was affraid of. She took an ice-cube. This way of tickle-torturing was working the best on Sarah. From the first touch Sarah couldn't take it anymore. High-pitched, little girlish scream esceped from her mouth when Jennifer's ice-cube was moving up and down her soles. Jennifer was really enjoying tickling Sarah. She was exploring evry inch of her feet very carefully and she concentrated on the most ticklish areas. She spent most of her time between toes of Sarah's left foot. It seemed to be the most ticklish part of her body. The ice cube was melting so it ws smaller and it could perfectly reach to all ticklish places of Sarah's foot. The cold water from melting ice-cube was slowly going down Sarah's soles. Every drop was making her jump. Tickling between toes was unsufferable, but it wasn't enough for Jennifer. When the first ice-cube disapeared she took two new ice cubes and continued tickling Sarah between her toes, but this time she was tickling her between toes of both feet. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO NO MORE" screamed Sarah when she felt what was happening. But Jennifer still wasn't satisfied. She started moving the ice cubes up and down Sarah's feet, from toes to heels, not leaving any part of her feet untouched. It made Sarah's soles even more sensitive that they were earlier. Jennifer again placed tickle-machines at Sarah soles, tickling between toes by herself with 2 ice-cubes. That was too much. Sarah's scream became so loud that it was hard to stand by her. But Jennifer was still moving ice-cube between her toes. Tears started to flow from under Sarah's blindfold. She was completely exhausted. A few seconds longer would let her rest a moment - she would faint. But no, Jennifer was smarter, when Sarah was on the edge of loosing her consciosness she momentally stoped tickling to let her catch breathe. After just a few seconds she resumed tickling. The horror for poor Sarah continued. She was too weak to scream, her laughter became silent, but the tickling-machines and Jennifer were continuing their job. When Jennifer lost another two cubes shet took a feather. Sarah's freezed toes were very sensitive for tickling with a stiff feather. It was lightly sliding on soft, cold skin of her toes, sometimes coming between them making Sarah really go crazy. With her last strength Sarah managed to scream: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING BUT NOT THIS! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! STOP!" "Oh, really whatever I want? OK if you manage to make me faint in five minutes just after I stop tickling you I can stop tickling you know. If you don't manage you'll get another 3 hours. Do you agree?" asked Jennifer continuing torturing her friend. Sarah screamed something what Jennifer couldn't understand. "Do you agree?" asked Jennifer again. "OH GOD I DO! STOP" - high pitched scream escaped the tormented girl's mouth. The tickling was momentaly stopped. Exhausted Sarah was breathing fast, still lying restrained on a torture table. Jennifer started untying her. "Get up! You must tickle me almost to death in five minutes!" said Jennifer when her victim was untied. Sarah got up with a highest difficulty. Her legs were like they were made of gum. Jennifer lied down on a table. Sarah slowly started to tie her up. When everything was ready, blindfolded, helpless Jennifer said: "OK, you've got 5 minutes to make me faint." Sarah, inspite of exhaustion started ticlking very violently. She placed two tickle-machines at Jennifer's soles. At the same time she was tickling her toes with an electric toothbrush. Jennifer fell into constant, uncontrollable laughter. 30 seconds passed. Sarah took 2 ice-cubes and started tickling her toes with them. Soon she placed them between Jennifer's toes and left them there. Water from melting it was supporting Jennifer's constant laughter. Sarah moved to Jennifer's armpits. She was tickling as violent as she could. Jennifer's laughter was getting even louder now. Sarah's fingers were dancing on Jennifer's smooth and soft like silk armpits. Only 2,5 minutes left. Sarah took a toothbrush again. Jennifer was jumping and shrieking with every touch of it. She was going crazy, but still she was far from exhaustion. Ice cubes between Jennifer's toes melted. Sarah removed the tickle machines from her feet and set them by her armpits. By herself she was tickling her soles with another 2 ice cubes, only touching her feet very lightly with them. It was causing her falling into hysteria. Jennifer was fighting against bondage and scream loud. Sarah exchanged the ice-cubes to an electric toothbrush. Again it brought new torturous expierences to Jennifer. She was going out of her mind, but Sarah had only 30 seconds left. She was tickling as hard as she could, but it was useless. Jennifer didn't faint. "HAHAHAHA I WON! LET ME OUT" cried tickled Jennifer. "Wait a moment, do you think I'll let you go if I have to be tickled by you for 3 hours? Never! First I want have a lot of fun with you!" said Sarah with a devilish grin, still breathing hard after her tickling session. Jennifer was speechless. Sarah's tickling was increasing. She invited her long fingernails to the game. They were mercilessly tickling Jennifer's captured feet. Jennifer wasn't ready for it. She was suffering. After about half hour of non stop feet tickling Sarah decided to let her victim out. "You won. You are the best tickler I've ever known! You can tickle me for 3 hours, but please, give me a time to rest." said Sarah. "OK, I'm too exhausted too. Now we should rest. Your next tickle session will be at the midnight." replied Jennifer. "Thanx, let's go to bed, I need some sleep." Soon both girls were in their large bed in bedroom. Sarah was still exhausted. They were watching TV. Both couldn't fall asleep. Suddenly Jennifer went to Sarah's feet. "No please, don't tickle me anymore, I won't take it" said Sarah with a little fear. Jennifer didn't answer. She only opened her mouth, and started sucking her frined's toes. "Hey! What are you doing? That tickles!". Jennifer continued licking Sarah toes. "AH, that's even nice. Go on!" Jennifer's tongue was slowly penetrating Sarah's feet. Both girls seemed to enjoy it. After a time the roles have changed, now Sarah was sucking Jennifer's perfect toes. "I haven't thought it could be so pleasant!" said Jennifer with fun. After about a half hour the foot-worship was finished. Both girls, especially Sarah were resting before the great tickle session at midnight.

The 3rd day afternoon

Both girls decided that there will be no more tickling that day. Sarah's 3 hours long tickle-session was going to be about midnight, so both girls were using the time to rest. Sarah was sleeping untill 4 PM to get ready for the longest tickling of her whole life. Jennifer got up earlier. She went to room where the tickling was going to take place and started preparing for tickling her poor friend almost to dead.

3rd day\4th day night

Sarah was very nervous. She was trying no relax, but the thought that her best friend is soon going to torture her was overwhelming. She was lying on her bed, trying to relax. Jennifer entered the room. She walked to Sarah's feet and without saying anything and started to suck her perfectly shaped big toe. Sarah closed her eyes and smiled. When Jennifer finished she fell asleep. Soon Jennifer re-entered the room. She woke-up Sarah by tickling her sole lightly. Sarah knew what was waiting for her. She got up and said "Let's go, it's time to start." They walked to the tickling-room. Jennifer ordered Sarah to lie down to the table. Sarah was wearing only her panties. Her breasts were uncovered. Jennifer restrained her friend with all belts and cuffs that were avaible. Sarah was absolutely helpless. She was tied securely to a table at her ankles, knees, thigs, shoulders elbows and wrists with stong leather belts and cuffs. Another belt was securing her middle section. Her big toes were also tied together. Jennifer used the rest of the rope used to restrain Sarah's toes to tie them to the belt securing her ankles. Thanks to that Sarah's feet were completely helpess and she was unable to wiggle them. Sarah was awaiting her torture to start. Jennifer said: "Don't worry Sarah, I'll start very gently." She walked to Sarah's helpless, beautyful feet and started apply foot lotion on them, to make them even more sensitive and softer than they were. Sarah was giggling when she was doing it. Even without foot lotion her feet were so soft, that every touch was making her jump. When Jennifer finished with lotion she started scratching very slowly up and down Sarah's soles with her nails. Sarah was bitting her lips, trying not to laugh. Jennifer was patiently scratching, waiting her friend to explode. Soon it happened. Sarah's mouth opened wide and loud, high-pitched, helpless laughter escaped. Jennifer started to scratch faster and faster. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE NOT SO VIOLENT!" screamed Sarah. "You think it's violent? It's just a warm up!" answered Jennifer. Sarah's helpless laughter was increasing all the time. Jennifer took long, white feather and started teasing Sarah's feet with it. First she was lightly touching tops of Sarah's feet, sometimes moving to her toes. Her second hand was still tickling Sarah's soles. Sarah wasn't fighting against the belts, she knew it was useless. The tickle-table was made for her special wish, to make every victim absolutely unable to move. Jennifer moved her feather to her soft arch. Except of her toes it was probably the most ticklish places on Sarah's whole body, so Jennifer was giving special attention to this part of Sarah's perfect body. Her feather was moving slow, leaving no place untickled. Sarah, unable to escape from sadist tickling was going crazy. Her eyes were red, her laughter was so loud, that it was hard for Jennifer to stand near her victim. But she continued tickling mercilessly. She took another feather to tickle Sarah's both arches at the same time. "AAAAAAAAAAAYOU BITCH STOP IT! STOOOOOOOOOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" screamed Sarah through laughter. Jennifer only smiled and started tickling even more sadist. Jennifer spent 35 minutes on tickling Sarah's arches. Then she moved between her toes. Sarah had perfectly shaped toes and Jennifer simply loved to tickle them. Her feathers were slowly tickling the soft skin between them, making Sarah shriek with laughter. Every move of feather was driving poor Sarah out of her mind. After she finished with toes Jennifer moved to Sarah's upper body. Sarah's position was ideal for tickling there. Jennifer could tickle her almost from armpits to thigs in one move. She was tickling with two stiff feathers, slowly moving them from Sarah's smooth underarms, through her breasts and stomach, finishing on her panties. Sarah was screaming loudest when the feather was moving on her ribs. After 15 minutes of torturing Sarah like this Jennifer decided to give her something new. She went to kitchen and brought a glass of ice cubes. This time she wanted to chek, what effect would they give used on her stomach. While Jennifer stoped tickling to go to the kitchen Sarah closed her eyes and she was resting. When Jennifer arrived back, Sarah didn't realize it. Thanks to that the effect of tickling with ice-cubes was even greater. When Jennifer touched Sarah's hot body with ice-cube Sarah almost jumped of her skin. She didn't expect it. Jennifer was moving her ice cube up and down Sarah's upper-body, making her victim scream, almost in agony. When Jennifer closed to Sarah's navel, Sarah only screamed "OH GOD NOOO!" and fell into constant, wild laughter. The first hour passed. Jennifer was playing with Sarah's armpits now. Her fingers were dancing on very soft skin of Sarah's underarms. Sarah was too weak to scream, so after 15 minutes Jennifer gave Sarah a break. She walked away from the table to prepare tickle-toys for the next part of Sarah's torture. The next hour was only feet tickling only. Jennifer started with tickling Sarah's soles with ice-cubes. Sarah's laughter was lovely and sweet during this torture. It was very little girlish. Sarah started to laugh really hard, when Jennifer put her ice-cube between toes. It was really a horror for poor Sarah. After just a few minutes her eyes filled with tears. But it wasn't the worst thing that Jennifer prepared for her poor ticklee. Just after the end of ice-cube torture she took an electric toothbrush. Sarah's soles were very sensitive after the end of teasing with ice. The toothbrush made her go out of her mind. She even managed to move a little in a very close bondage. But it couldn't free her. Jennifer started tickling balls of her feet. Sarah knew, that her situation was hopeless and the scream was useless, but she was unable to stop from screaming. Finally the second hour of tickling passed. Sarah was exhausted and she was near to faint. She couldn't take no more tickling or even the thought that she had full one hour of torturing left. Jennifer saw it and suddenly stoped tickling and started untying Sarah. Sarah didn't know what was happening. "Stand up, it's enough for you. The last hour of your tickle torture is mine" said Jennifer with friendly smile. Sarah couldn't believe it, but when Jennifer lied down to a table and ordered her to restrain her, she had no more doubt. Jennifer seemed to be very happy because of her coming torture. While Sarah was tying her up she was playfully wigling her toes and smiling, asking Sarah to tickle her without any limits. Sarah restrained her just like she restrained her earlier. Jennifer was completely unable to move. Sarah started her job. The last words Jennifer said before the beginning of her torture was: "Remember, tickle as hard as you can, no matter how much I plead. The only thing I want from you for canceling the last hour of yout torture is being tickled beyond ANY limits. When I pass out don't untie me. Wait untill I wahe up and continue tickling. I don't want you to stop until the morning." Sarah didn't complain. When she was tied up and tickled mercilessly, the only thing she thought about was revenge on Jennifer. It arrived quicker than she expected... Although she was tired by being tickled for such a long time, she started her job very soon. She started with a toothbrush, tickling Jennifer's slim, helpless feet. The first touch made Jennifer shriek with laughter. She was bitting her lips, but Sarah was tickling very intensive, so it was impossible not to laugh. A huge smile apeared on Jennifer's face and she feel into loud, little-girlish giggle. Sarah was moving the rotating tip of the toothbrush across Jennifer's whole left sole. "ARGHHH, SHIT" shrieked Jennifer again when Sarah touched her heel. "Oh, I see you like having your heels tickled? Later I'll give them something special." "Where else can those feet be ticklish? Oh, let's see here." she added closing toothbrush to the top of Jennifer's left foot. "AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!" cried Jennifer when the toothbrush started tickling soft skin of her helpless foot. "Don't worry, I've got many things for you yet! Tomorrow you'll see." said Sarah, really enjoying tickling Jennifer. For the end of toothbrush-tickling Jennifer put it between Jennifer's cute toes. Jennifer's laughter became so loud, that it was probably impossible to laugh louder. Her toes were so soft, that she was giggling even during putting her socks on. When Sarah turned off the toothbrush Jennifer asked: "Oh God, that was fantastic. Can you tickle my feet 5 minutes longer with it?" When she was saying it she was so lovely that Sarah couldn't deny. She again touched Jennifer's feet with toothbrush. Jennifer's reaction were fantasting. She was laughing really loud, screaming, fighting against bondage, but all the time you could see she loved every second of being tickled. Sarah moved to Jennifer's arches. Jennifer was going crazy, trying to escape, but it was impossible. Sarah soon turned the toothbrush off. Jennifer wanted more but she decided to wait and see what else Sarah have prepared for her. Sarah walked away and return with a few machines, similar to those that tortured Jennifer's soles the day before, but they had devices for tickling heels and toes. She connected them together, creating two tickling machines, which were able to tickle every part of victim's feet. Each had one rotating brush for tickling heels, four wiggling feathers for tickling between toes and one wheel with many feathers for tickling the central part of victim's foot. "Have you ever seen something like this?" asked Sarah showing helpless Jennifer the new devices for torturing her. Jennifer only closed her eyes and she was waiting for the start. Sarah placed the machines at both Jennifer's feet, waited a moment and turned it on. High pitched scream escaped from Jennifer in a first second. Sarah was standing at her side and watching her suffering friend. "I told I'd give something special to your heels, my dear, lovely masochist" she said. But the machines had something more for Jennifer. With every minute of torture, it was getting more unsufferable because the brushes and feather were moving faster and faster. After a few minutes, when she was exhausted they slowed down again, to let her rest and not let her faint. After 30 seconds they strarted accelerating again. Then Sarah joined again, tickling Jennifer's upper body wiggling her long fingernails on Jennifer's torso. That was too much for Jennifer. She didn't enjoy it anymore, but she couldn't say it, because of overwhelming laughter. After another 25 minutes Jennifer could take no more and she passed out. Although earlier she promised not to untie her, Sarah released Jennifer. She got her revenge and she could see that her poor ticklee was too weak for more. She brought her to bed and gave her some cold water. When Jennifer woke up it was 4 AM. "Thank you, I would die if you tickled me longer" she said. "I could see it. Now we should rest." Soon they both fell asleep.

The 4th day...

Both girls were sleeping long in a morning. Sarah woke up about 2 PM, but Jennifer was still sleeping, so she didn't get up. They got up about 4 o'clock, but none of them wanted to get a real torture. After a day very hard and night they wanted to have one day break. They only played a short tickle fight without bondage. Later they went to bathroom and took a bath together. During it Jennifer took Sarah's feet and started washing them. She placed them on the edge of a large bath and started covering them with soap, slow and very carefully. First her left foot, later the left one, leaving no place dry. It was tickling Sarah, but it was really nice for her. When Jennifer realized that Sarah was smiling nd her feet were flexing with every touch she said "Oh that tickles you!" and placed her finger between Sarah's toes. "HEHE c'mon! tickle! tickle!" said Sarah with a great, beautiful smile. Jennifer removed soap from Sarah's feet and started covering them withit again. She couldn't understand why they both were enjoying it so much. When she finished she ordered Sarah to walk out of the bath and sit on a chair. She walked out too and dried Sarah's feet with a towel, teasing them by scratching with her nails. When they dressed, they walked to the living room and sat on a sofa. "Can I give you a pedicure?" asked Sarah. "Sure if you want..." answered Jennifer. Sarah brought her pedicure-set and started taking care about her friends beautyfull feet. Later she painted her nails red and left them to let them dry. She went to bedroom to watch TV. Soon Jennifer joined. She walked to Sarah's feet. They were perfectly pedicured and really sexy. She took all toes of Sarah's foot into her mouth and strted sucking them. Later Sarah was doing the same to Jennifer's feet. They were worshipping each others feet until the evening...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back