• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

‘Naughty Auntie Janice and her three nieces' fff/F (Part 2)

Tanthalas

Read the first part before reading this...spoiler below LOL...

Jules dragged her fingers into her auntie’s pits and started playfully wiggling them. Well, Janice nearly exploded….seldom had the girls ever seen someone just so ticklish before. Sarah and Jane marvelled at the reaction that Jules was getting from her.

‘No please girls, please no more I know I’ve been naughty but I don’t deserve this sort of punishment.’ Janice squealed.

‘Well auntie we can’t go around letting silly little girls go unpunished, not the way that we have been brought up. I’m sure you understand.’ Sarah said.

‘Hey Jane do you want a go?’ Jules asked.

‘Sure thing’

‘I see a lovely bare midriff here and it seems she can’t pull her arms out to stop me’ Jane said as she settled down behind her auntie.

‘No please, please Jane’ but her cries for mercy were to no avail and Jules slowly slid her arms right round Janice’s waist and locked herself in tight to the woman. Her hands could now reach the ribs on the opposite side and she settled down to gently prodding her fingers into her aunties beautiful stomach. Jane was in heaven, the smell of her aunties bare skin, the feeling of complete control, the anticipation of what was next to come was swirling round in side her brain. Ecstasy…

Sarah was next in line but the obvious target of her feet was going to be a bit of a problem. They could pull her feet backwards and sit on them, but that might have been a little sore for Janice.

‘Auntie I’m sure you understand we’re just beginning your punishment here but we can’t very well continue this in the garden so we’re going to take you inside’.

‘What!!’ Janice screamed ‘I thought that was it’.

‘No way’ Sarah continued. ‘All that time you tickled us, there’s plenty more payback for you’.

‘Why don’t you go and extract her from the fence and then we’ll carry her inside Jules?’

‘Sure thing’

So a couple of minutes later the three nieces were carrying their auntie into her own house for some real tickle punishment. The mental anguish was extreme for Janice, she had never been put in this position for over thirty years since her class mates used to hold her down and tickle her. The fears were all flooding back to her now.

‘Ok so how will we do this’

‘Remember that time she told us off for playing doctors and nurses with some of the local boys. Perhaps we should give her an examination, what you think’ Sarah said.

Jules began to smile, ‘nurse that’s an excellent idea. We’ll hold her down while you get some nylons.’

Janice was struggling and pleading with the girls but both physical and emotional pleas were falling on deaf ears.

Sarah returned with nylons ‘how about that reclining chair. It’s kinda like those things they put you on when you’re have a gynae exam’.

‘Brilliant idea doctor’ said Jules playing on the fantasy.

The girls managed to haul Janice over and tie her hands over her head whilst securing her legs spread apart to he corners of the chair. One hoist and she was almost horizontal.

‘Now then doctor where shall we start the examination’ Sarah sniggered.

‘How about we assess all her ticklish zones, pick one each and let’s get started.’

So Sarah took her pits, standing right behind her, she started to scribble her hands up and down them. Jane, sitting on top of her had the entire midriff to play with and Jules was able to stand upright and have access to both of her bronzed and silky smooth feet.

Janice thought she was going to go out of her mind, she screamed and screamed but knew that unless someone was coming to see her, no-one was going to hear her cries for help. Every so often the girls would swap round and take a different bit…they were in their element.

Finally the tickling stopped and Janice began to catch her breath. Jane had a disturbing twinkle in her eye.

‘Guys do you remember that time that Auntie Janice caught me kissing Jake and said I was being naughty. She held me down and tickled me until I wet myself.’

‘God no, god no’ pleaded their Auntie, ‘it was an accident, an accident,’

‘Well I think Jane is right, let’s see if we can make you have an accident!’

The girls untied her and took her out into the garage, by this stage she was getting weak and easily manipulated. A piece of rope was found, her hands bound together again and she was tied up over a beam in the ceiling.

‘Now then, if you can survive without peeing for ten minutes we’ll let you down ok’ Jane said

‘No don’t do this, please ill do anything, anything’

‘I’ll bear that in mind’ Jane sniggered as she began to approach Janice from behind.

‘Now then Janice’ said Jane ‘you don’t need that stupid bikini top do you? Silly girls don’t get to wear them’

‘Oh my goodness, no please don’t, please…’ Janice pleaded.

Jane was paying no attention and had found sharp knife in the garage.

Just a few cuts here and here…she continued as suddenly Janice’s enormous breasts were exposed to the air. She blushed red in embarrassment as she was left with little dignity apart from her bikini bottoms.

‘Ok so let’s get down to business who wants what?’

‘I’ll take the feet’ Sarah said

‘I’ve got the midriff’ Jules replied

‘Looks like that leaves me with breasts and underarms…sounds good’ said Jane.

So the tickling began in earnest. It wasn’t long before Janice was crying again and looking distinctly distressed.

Jane was enjoying her role the most, she switched from stroking the armpits to tickling the breasts, underside and then rolling up to the nipples.

‘No please stop, please I’m really going to pee’ Janice cried

‘Well we can’t really tell properly if you’re wearing those bikini bottoms, isn’t that right Jules?’

‘Sure thing Sarah, let me take them off for you Auntie’ Jules replied as she started to tease the bottoms over her Aunties hips.

‘I wonder if you’re really a red head….oh looks like you are’ she muttered as wisps of red fur began to appear. She slowly pulled them down and exposed Janice’s lovely red mound.

‘There now we can properly tell’ she said in the most condescending way she could manage.

Janice, removed of any remnants of dignity, blushed an even deeper red as she was left fully on display to her three nieces.

‘Naughty girls don’t get to wear any clothes when they’ve been really bad…and you have been really bad Auntie J’ Jane teased.

So the tickling resumed.

It wasn’t long before Janice started to squirm and cry.

‘No please, please don’t make me do this, I’ll be humiliated…please girls free me’

‘Oh I don’t think so, you’ve still got fours minutes to go’ and even as Jane spoke warm liquid started to pour out from Janice and down onto the floor.

‘Oh Janice, Janice, you’ve wet yourself, really you should have more control…I don’t know what we’re going to have to do with you now’. Sarah teased.

‘Well we can go and have a beer and discuss it…I don’t think she’s going anywhere’

The girls disappeared to the kitchen and began to chat about how the day had gone....

Constructive critism and comments are always very welcome.

Cheers
Tanthalas

Last edited:
Well it was great until you got incestual...:sowrong:
I was going with the flow until then!

Yeah! NO incest! Maybe if it's the girls.....

Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Before though excellent!

Aunts and Nephews???

What kind of site is this? I thought it was tickling. Why on earth would you write a story about an aunt giving head to her nephews??? Incest is sick and it has nothing to do with the tickling world.:rolleyes:

The incest thing.........

I have to agree. I loved the story, but the fact that the boys were nephews, well, that's just not cool. I they were neighbor boys, or the girls boyfriends or something other than blood relitives it would've been totally cool. We have to have morals here. :sowrong:

So Incest Is Ok..

So long as it's only girls eh? How fucked up is that?

The story was AWESOME MAN!. Keep it up.

Tron

Missing the point Neutron! But incest is a filthy disgusting habit, even if it is with married relations. And we were thinking of the "Charmed" ones when we added that comment and we WERE JOKING! COME ON! NOBODY THINKS INCEST IS ACCEPTABLE, ESPECIALLY SEXUAL ABUSIVE INCEST! AN attempt to eb funny is taking so seriously on this site. I (Anna) have to admit I take things more seriouslyt then most, but neither I nor HEather condone incest. God even when I (Anna) saw Michelle Tractenburg (19) and Sarah Michelle Gellar (28) hug, I felt weirded out! This unitl that part was good story telling! Tanthalas write as many stories cause you are good, our friend but no INCEST please, especially FORCED!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S I (Heather) thought that final sentence in our last post here was excessive. "Cute suck-up!" "Hey!" "bye!"

Great story! A fictional fantasy on an over 18 page? Not everyone is going to like it. Very amusing story about tortorous tickling.

One Of The Best..

Stories here. Not everyone will like everything. I find it ironic that people are whining about incest, but don't seem to mind the nonconsensual sexual aspect.

Keep up the great work man!

Tron

Read our post!
Great story, but future, no incest
Love,
Anna and HEATHER
P.S I (HEATHER) do exist!

not bad

It's a good story... the incest... was still... doable... I've seen worse on this forum much more extreme things... . Still try not to do incest you shoud have made the boys friends of the cousins. But you write well... make another story!

good story and i agree w/ the others. no incest, please. if you're gonna write a story w/ it, could you put something in header stating that it has incest in it so those who don't like it can just skip over it.

Carmel Cutie said:
Why on earth would you write a story about an aunt giving head to her nephews??? :angel: :angel: :angel:

Where's this part?????

That's the problem with critics today - no respect for the classics. Now it's become like every other story on the site. Is this a fantasy fiction page, or TMF-Disney?

and i didnt get to read the unedited part to judge for myself either.

isabeau

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back