• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to start thinking ahead... Tuesday, March 2nd, anyone?

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
Time for another Munch, kiddies! And we had such a good time at the Elephant Bar, I'm thinkin' that's the route we'll go again, only maybe this time, the one on Arden, just to see if it's any better. If not, we may look at making the one on Sunrise our regular spot! We can make a point of reserving that same table every time, too, for the acrobatic shows! :D :rolleyes:

So, for the time being, until I get a better feel for who wants to attend and preferences, we'll be having it at the Arden Elephant Bar this time, around 6:30-ish in the evening, as usual, but I've gotten some feedback from one of the folks who's travelling from the Bay Area that starting later would be fine with them, nightmare rush-hour traffic and all that. But as a rule, we do fine, since we're normally there a few hours no matter where we hold them. So, who's up for a little tickle-talk? Come on out, meet the Gang! If not this one, the next one... or the next one... we don't bite (very hard), so don't be afraid!

And bearing in mind that nicer weather is right around the corner, having a Munch outdoors will soon be a possibility, too. And soon, we'll start having honest-to-goodness Gatherings (proper) again, so stay tuned! Same time, same channel!

The Elephant Bar Restaurant, located at

1500 Arden Way
Sacramento, Ca.
Right across the street from Arden Fair Mall,
on the corner of Response Road (how appropriate, no?)
starting, as usual, around 6:30. The Hosts will be told
to direct stragglers to the TMF group's table.
Come on out!

~~~ Dan ~~~

Last edited:
Hmmm... couple few weeks later, and...

...only enough RSVP'd to be able to count on the fingers of one hand! I'm gonna be REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY embarrassed if I ask for a big table and there's only a few of us there, kids... :eek:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back