• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt & Sarah Michelle Gellar 3

Kylrad

TMF Regular
The 5th day...

This time Sarah and Jennifer got up early. Both were happy and ready for another day of their tickle-week. At 10 AM Sarah was sitting locked in stocks yet. Jennifer walked to her to start tickling. A moment before the beginning Sarah reminded her: "Remeber, first two hours are only for foot tickling." "I remember, I would spend most of time here anyway. I simply love your feet." replied Jennifer taking a bottle of foot lotion and started aplying it to Sarah's wiggling feet. When she finished she took long, white feaher and started tickling. Sarah didn't try to hold her laughter. She simply exploded into wild, happy laughter. She was shaking her head, screaming and laughing all the time. She couldn't wiggle her feet, because Jennifer secured them with a strong piece of rope. Sarah seemed to enjoy being so helpless and being tickled. She knew there wasn't escape from tickling, so she wasn't even trying to escape. Jennifer decided to use something that she learned the day before - tickling wet feet, covered with soap. She took a bucket with water that she brought earlier, took a soap and started apply it to Sarah's feet. When her feet were covered with a thick layer of soap, Jennifer started wiggling her fingers on Sarah's smooth feet. Sarah's reaction was immediate. Se shrieked and fell into constant laughter. "NOOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASE NO PLEASE NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed. But it was just a beginning. Jennifer was moving her fingers faster with every second until it became completely unsufferable for poor Sarah. She was trying to free herself although she knew it was useless. Then Jennifer stoped, cleaned Sarah's feet andstarted covering with soap again. Soon she resumed tickling. "MY FEET ARE CLEAN YET, DON'T WASH THEM ANYMORE!" screamed Sarah, falling into loud, wild laughter. Afetr about 15 minuutes Jennifer finally dried Sarah's feet and decided to try something else. "Oh, God! That was a horror!" said Sarah breathing hard. Then Jennifer took very soft feather-duster and started teasing Sarah's right foot. Silent, little girlish giggle escaped from Sarah's mouth. Jennifer was rotating the duster under Sarah's soles, later on the balls of her feet, under toes and finaly on her arches. This made Sarah going insane. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THERE!" she screamed. But the worst was still in front of Sarah. The day before Jennifer found two vibrating pillows for massage. She tied them to Sarah's feet and turned them on. She sat on a chair and she was watching her friend fighting flexing and laughing like crazy... Finally after a few changes of tickling device Jennifer finished with torturing Sarah. "You're a good damn tickler! Nobody else have never gave me anything like this." said Sarah. "I think it's time to let you see my last suprise for you. Be ready tomorrow at 3 AM." she added. Jennifer was very excited. She really wanted to be tickled with this new device even if it had to kill her. She couldn't wait until 3 AM. "Will you tickle me a little right now?" she asked. "OK, but not too much. My suprise will toture us both." Jennifer sat in stocks. Sarahtook a feather and started teasing her between her toes. Soon Jennifer's happy laughter filled the whole room. She also decide d to use some soap. She brought another bucket of water. It was very cold. She wet Jennifer's feet with it, covered them with soap and started tickling. Jennifer's reaction were even better than er own. She was jumping of herself with evry touch of Sarah's soft finger. When Sarah finished her tickle session they went to bedroom to rest a little and suck each others feet. It became their second favorite job during that week. Only tickling was giving them more fun. "OK Jennifer. It's enough. Now we have to go to the car and bring a few things more. The girls walked outside. Sarah was walking barefoot, carefully, not to hurt her perfect feet. Jennifer forgot about their contract. She put her flip-flops on. When they brought the last packs Sarah realized that her friend was wearing flip-flops. "Oh Jennifer, I see you forgot about something. I'm sorry, I have to punish you." In a first moment Jennifer didn't realize what she did. She reminded herself about it after a few seconds. "Sit down in stocks." said Sarah very seriously. Jennifer sat down. Sarah walked to her with a thin piece of metal. She placed it over a candle and waited untill it became very hot. Jennifer knew what was waitng for her. She closed her eyes. When metal became hot enough Sarah placed it between the smallest and the another toe of Jennifer's right foot. "I'm sorry" she said and touched the incredibly soft skin between Jennifer's little toes with a hot piece of metal. Jennifer screamed with pain. Sarah was still holding metal between her toes. She removed it after 30 seconds. Jennifer's eyes were full of tears. A small black place apeared between hr toes. "I'm really, really sorry." said Sarah, unlocking her poor suffering friend. They went to bedroom. Jennifer didn't say anything. Sarah started licking her foot, trying to cheer her up. She kissed her and said again "I'm sorry". "Never mind, I should have remembered" said Jennifer, trying not ot cry. "Let's go and prepare this new tickling-device" she added, standing up.Sarah went to bathroom to wash her feet after walking barefoot outside. Soon she arrived back. Jennifer already unpacked all the parts of the new device. "What will it be?" she asked, trying to smile. "You'll see. I'm sure it'll make you laugh!" When the girls prepared the new device it looked like a large armchair for two person with cuffs at their ankles, laps and wrists. Under feet of it's victims there were hundreds of different feathers, brushes etc. At their stomachs there were long, stiff feathers and at armpit there were two wheels with very soft feathers. "Can I try it now?" asked Jennifer, agin witha large smile. She almost forgot about pain when she saw it. "No, we will run it at 3 AM. I told you." Again the girls went to bed for rest.

The 6th day...

Night...

Sarah got up at 2.30 AM. She dressed up and started preparing herself for tickling. Soon Jennifer joined her. They sat down on the soft armchair of the tickle-machine. They were wearing only their panties. Sarah asked: "So, how long do we want our torture to be? Remember that if it starts, we can't stop it untill the end." Jennifer was unsure. She didn't know how intensive would the tickling be. Finally they decided for 2 hours. Sarah programmed the machine and ordered Jennifer to raise her hands. She did the same. The machine cuffed them automaticaly. It also restrained them at their laps, to make them unable to escape from tickling their flat stomachs. The feathers at their armpits closed to their soft bodies and started moving slowly. Jennifer looked at Sarah with fear, but her face was calm. "Oh shit that tickles" cried Jennifer. The feathers were moving faster. Soon both girls were lost in hysterical laughter. After a moment the feathers at their stomachs started tickling, first very slowly teasing their skin, later moving faster and faster causing both tortured girls shriek. When the feathers at their stomachs reached to their full speed, all the tools at girls' feet were turned on. They were the most torturous part of whole the machine. Jennifer's and Sarah's soles were tickled once with soft, once with stiff feathers. Rotating brushes were tickling their soft heels and under their toes. Jennifer absolutely forgot about her hurting toes. Only thing she could feel was unsufferable tickling that was going to take almost two hours yet. Soon the tickling-device cahnged the tools used on it's vivtims' feet. Now their soles were tickled with brushes and toes tickled with feathers. It made Sarah laugh louder than Jennifer. Her toes were most sensitive for tickling with feather.After 15 minutes and a few changes like this all the feathers accelerated again. There was no person who could stand anything like this for longer than 5 minutes. The machine knew about it. Soon it turned off the feathers tickling armpits and the tools tickling other places were slowing down. Suddenly the girls heard voice going out of a speaker at their heads. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 2... 1... Then all the feathers and brushes started working on full speed again. After another 5 minutes the situation was repeated. It was making the tormented girls going crazy. But next time the feathers weren't moving as fast as at the first time. Girls were too tired, they wouldn't take it. Now the machine was tickling all the time with the same speed, without breaks. After 30 minutes the feathers slowed down again. The voice from the speaker was counting: 20... 19....... 10... 9.......5... 4... 3... 2... 1 and everything started again. Jennifer and Sarah were exhausted. In Sarah's eyes there wer tears from being tickled, but the machine was merciless. When the girls thought that the machine used everything it could use, one more new device apeared. It was a long metal arm with feathers, rotating very fast. It touched the girls' legs and it was moving up and down, from their thigs, to their ankles. It was a sadism, especially for Jennifer, whose legs were almost as ticklish as her feet. 'MERCY, MERCY, MERCY MERCHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" screamed Jennifer, through loud laughter. Sarah was only laughing loud. The machine was senceless, so the screams had no use. Opposite it loked like every scream was making torture more unsufferable. Again all the tools started accelerating. Jennifer and Sarah were exhausted, but the machine didn't let them pass out. When Jennifer was about to faint, the tickling stopped. Both girls thought it was the end of their torment, but their hands and legs were still immobile. After about 3 minutes the tickling resumed! They didn't expect it, so it was an even bigger horror. All the tools used for tickling their feet were now replaced with brushes, rotating with unbelievable speed. Sarah became all red, tears were falling from her eyes, she couldn't breathe, but the merciless machine didn't care about it. Jennifer's and Sarah's constant laughter was filling the house untill 5 AM. Then the tickling was stopped and the machine released the girls. They were both extremely exhausted, but through the 2 hours of this merciless tickling none of them passed out. They instantly fell asleep.

Late afternoon...

Girls woke up about 4 PM, but at 6, they were still laying in bed. The night really exhausted them. They were talking only about one thing - the tickle session and that sadistic machine. Although they didn't rest enough, they decided that they should get another tickle session that day, because their tickle-week was finishing. In the evening they were sitting on armchair of tickle machine again. This time they chose only a half hour long torture. They knew what was waiting for them... The machine started very violently at once. It didn't give them time to get used to tickling. All the tools were in use, moving on a full speed. There were no breaks, the tickling was violent all the time. But again both girls were suffering through all the time of torture. None of them passed out. They were very proud of that.

The 7th day - the last?

Jennifer and Sarah woke up very early this morning. They wanted to use the last day of their tickle-week as much as they could. Sarah went to bathroom. Jennifer was waiting for her, but she didn't go out for a very long. At last Jennifer became unpatient, went to the bathroom's door and aksed Sarah what was she doing for so long. There was no answer, so she opened the door and walked in. She saw Sarah lying tied up on a floor with her mouth duct-taped shut. Suddenly she felt strange. After a moment she was lying on a floor, tied up just like her friend, wearing only a nightgown. They were both asleep. From the corner of the bathrooom emerged two guys, dressed black. "So, we got them! Now they'll get real tickling." said one of them.

When the girls woke up they were restrained. Sarah was sitting in stocks and Jennifer was lying strapped to the tickle-table. They were both blindfolded. Their nightgowns were already removed, so they were both naked. Two guys were standing in front of them. "Wellcome girls. We see you like being tickled. That's good, you'll get what you like!" said one of them. "We've been watching you since the beginning of this week. It's nice you like to receive that, what we like to give. I'm curious if you like it tomorrow." added the second guy laughing. Sarah and Jennifer were speechless. They didn't know what to do. After a moment they knew it yet. They had to laugh, laugh really, really loud as these guys walked to their silky feet and started tickling them. "SARAH HELP ME!" screamed helpless Jennifer as her tormentor was tickling her white, tender soles with his fingers. But Sarah was unable to help her. She was already laughing as loud as Jennifer. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!?" screamed Sarah. "We only want you to laugh! Nothing else." answered the guy torturing her. Sarah couldn't stand it, allthough the day before she was standing the same torture from the tickle-machine or Jennifer without word. But now both girls were helpless, exposed to merciless torture from two guys in black, who wouldn't stop even if their victims were dying. Jennifer was already in tears. She was like a little girl, screaming crying and begging for mercy. She was in worse situation than Sarah, because the tickle-table didn't give her any chance to move. When her tickler finished with tormenting her soles and was starting to tickle her between her toes she managed to scream "PLEASE STOP I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST NOT TICKLE ME LONGER! NOT MY TOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I PREFER TO DIE THAN TO BE TICKLED ANYMORE!", but like usualy everything was useless and even encouraging the tickler to tickle harder. When the tickler widened her toes to get there, he found the burned place between her smallest toes. "Oh, what happened to you? Does it hurt you?" he asked. Jennifer didn't manage to answer, because her tormentor's second hand was tickling her sole all the time. "It looks like someone have tortured you with hot steel. Who could do it to such beautiful foot?" the tormentor said. "I bet it was Sarah. Hey, punish her for it!" he said to the second tickler. "I wonder if it hurts you when somebody touches it" continued Jennifer's tickler, stoping tickling her for a moment, closing his finger to the burned place. He placed his finger between those two toes where Sarah punished Jennifer and started touching the hurting place with his finger and scratching it with his nail. Jennifer screamed with pain, just like at the moment Sarah burned her skin. The tormentor was enjoying her screams for a few minutes and started merciless tickling again. Meanwhile Sarah's tormentor was taking care about her, leaving no place on her feet untickled. "So you burned Jennifer's feet you bastard? It is like destroying museal exposition! You bitch! You will suffer my dear. Very, very much" he said. Sarah was so frightened and tired with tickling that she peed herself. Her tormentor didn't care about it. He just took a feather, and started tickling her left arch. Sarah was jumping with every touch of feather. The feather was moving very slowly, in long moves while her tormentor was still tickling her right foot with his fingers, wiggling them as fast as it was possible. It brought Sarah new dimension of suffering. She started to wiggle her long toes in reaction to tickling, but when her tormentor realized it, he quickly took a piece of rope and made them completely unable to move. Her laughter was becoming louder and louder. The sofa on wich Sarah was sitting was completely wet from her urine. She completely lost control over it. At the same time Jennifer's tickler decided to use something, that she was affraid of from the beginning of tickle-week. It was an electric toothbrush. He plugged it on and holded and started slowly closing it to Jennifer's feet. She got a few seconds of break in tickling, but she was suffering in anticipation of what was coming. She could hear the voice of toothbrush closing to her sole. It was even worse than pure tickling. When her foot was finally touched with it she screamed even louder than during burning her foot! every second of having her foot tickled with it was sending poor girl into hysteria and driving her out of her mind. She was too weak to scream, she was tickled for almost one hour yet, without longer breaks. After 15 minutes longer she got a chance to rest - she passed out, being unable to take tickling anymore. Her tickler removed her blindfold, to let her see what was being done to her friend in case she woke up before he finishes with the second girl and went to Sarah to help in torturing her. It made Sarah's situation much worse. Now she was tickled by two ticklers, on her feet and armpits at the same time. Soon she was as exhausted as Jennifer was before she faint, but she was stronger than her and had to suffer, while her friend was unconscious. She was fighting against her bonds, she was trying to ecape from tickling by wiggling her feet in restraining holes, but her big toes were tied together, making escape impossible. She was laughing really loud, but her laughter was getting weaker with every second of tickling and finally reduced to silent, constant, helpless giggle. Sarah really wanted to pass out, but she still was strong enough to suffer. Soon Jenifer regained consciousness. She saw what was being done to her friend. She knew that the same was waiting for her when she passes out, so she decided to act unconscious. Soon Sarah finally passed out. The ticklers went to Jennifer. She was looking like she passed out, but one of the ticklers decided to check it. He just touched her right foot with tip of his finger and he knew that Jennifer was ready for tickling. She was doing everything she could do not to laugh and look unconscious, but her feet were too soft and she started laughing. Then both ticklers started torturing her. She opened her eyes to see what was happening and to be able prepare for it. She was also tickled at both ends of her body. Her smooth like silk armpits weren't tickled that day yet. It was a time to give them some tickling too. The gy tickling them started very gently, moving two feathers up and down, very slowly and patiently. It was only increasing Jennifer's laughter caused by tickling her hypersensitive feet. Another 15 minutes caused her faint againg. Both girls lost consciousness now, so the ticklers decided to move them to a tickle machine and look at suffering girls from distance. When Sarah and Jennifer recovered they were already placed on tickle-chair of Sarah's tickle-machine. They were restrained yet. Just after they opened their eyes the machine started. The guys programed it for 4 hours long tickling! The victims didn't know about it yet. First they were only teased lightly on their armpits and stomachs, but even it was making them going out of their mind. But something really painfull started about 20 minutes later. Then the feathers and brushes for tickling feet were turned on. It gave instant and very loud reaction. Laughter was filling the room for almost one hour when the first break came. It was two minutes long. The speaker above ticklee's head was counting to make them suffer in anticipation. And tickling was resumed, but only feet tickling devices were active. It was enough to make Sarah and Jennifer laugh as loud as before break with all tools active. After the second hour, when girls were tickled only on their feet, both were exhausted and near to faint, but the machine didn't show mercy and didn't let them do it, giving them short breaks to let them catch breathe. The third hour was time when only armpits were tickled. Once with soft, once with stiff feather and once with rotating brushes. It was less horrible than being foot-tickled but girls were screaming really loud. The mix of all those tools used on their silky armpits was making the girls going crazy. After this hour girls got really long break.It had almost 5 minutes, but without it they would pass out. Counting speaker was making them suffer in anticipation of tickling. Both girls were quiet, leaving their strength for the end. During the last 2 hours there were only short, about 5 second long breaks to let girls catch breathe. They were tickled on all avaible places, including legs and under knees, with two arms that were hidden earlier and now were torturing both girls mercilessly. It was absolutely the worst time of this torture. "OK girls. It's enough for today. Don't worry we won't do anything to you. Except tickling... You may go to bed now" said one of the ticklers when girls' horror got to the end. Jennifer and Sarah were really happy, but not for long. When they entered the bedroom they found their bed with belts for restraining their hands and legs. They were ordered to lie down to a bed. Guys tied them up and said: "You're really wonderfull. We won't tickle you today longer, but... we will not let you forget about tickling!". Guys placed small tickling devices at each foot. "They will tickle you for five minutes every 2 hours. Hav a nice night beauties" said the ticklers going out of the room grinning. They arrived again at the evening to feed Sarah and Jennifer, but they didn't want to eat. After every two hours girls were getting five minutes of light tickling. It wasn't very unpleasant so the girls managed to sleep, but the thought tha next day they would get even worse torture din't let them rest...

The eight day...

Sarah and Jennifer were unable to sleep all the night. They were trying to free their hands and legs even when the tickling devices at their feet weren't working. When they realised it was useless, they were only waiting for their tormentors to come. But about 4 AM they were too tired to wait longer and fell asleep. Later, when Jennifer Love Hewitt woke up she realised she was blindfolded. She knew it was a beginning of another tickling day. "She woke up, get ready" she heard. One of the tormentors walked to her body. Jennifer was getting ready for tickling, but the man didn't tickle but started to cover her naked body with coco lotion. It was tickling too, but it was even nice. The second guy was doing the same to Sarah, who was still asleep. Jennifer started laughing when her toes were covered with lotion. Sarah's toes were very sensitive too, but covering them didn't wake her up too. When girls' bodies were covered with lotion everywhere Jennifer's blindfold was removed and she saw two guys with big, black bags, one at her and one at Sarah. After a moment both guys opened the bags and threw their content on Sarah's and Jennifer's stomachs. Jennifer's eyes went wide when she saw what was happening. The bags were full of ants! Sarah immediately woke up when she felt milions of legs touching her sensitive body. "Jennifer! What are they doing to us?!" she screamed with panic. At the same moment her blindfold was removed. She saw thousands of ants spreading all over her helpless body. "Oh my god please blindfold me again! I can't look at this" she begged. Her tormentor didn't do it. He only placed a pillow under her head to let her see what was happening even better and increase her suffering. Milions of small legs dancing all over girls' helpess bodies were tickling more than anything before. it was completely unsufferable. Jennifer was screaming louder than Sarah - the ants started closing to her feet. The most ticklish part of her body was exposed for merciless torture from those little sadists. When they reached her feet and started coming in between her toes, she managed to crush a few ants with her toes, but it couldn't help her. Soon hundreds of new insects apeared at her feet. She was trying to beg for mercy but she was speechless. When ants reached also to her armpits she went crazy. With both most ticklish parts of her body tickled like this she couldn't scream nor beg. She had to wait untill the torture ends. Sarah was also in hysteria. The ants were everywhere on her body, including her genitals! This part of Sarah's body have never been tickled before. Tickling there was giving great effects. Soon it happened also to Jennifer. The ticklees shrieked with laughter all the time. After a short time the ants were all over Sarah's and Jennifer's bodies. The only part where there were no ants were their faces. The torture ws going on for a long time before Jennifer passed out. When it happened to Sarah a little later the bondage was finally removed. The tormentors took their little ticklers away and left girls in peace. When Sarah and Jennifer woke up their tormentors already dissapered. They were alone, naked, exhausted, but lucky. At last they were free. They washed their bodies from lotion and started packing their bags. After they did it they quickly got out from the house where they were tormented so much.

Sarah was driving her car again. Now she and her friend were going home. All the way they talked about the adventures they had last week. When they were closing to their hometown Jennifer suddenly saw a hitch-hiker. "Stop!" she said to Sarah. Sarah did like she ordered. Jennifer opened the window. "Hi girls, would you drive me a few kilometers?" asked the hitck-hiker. "Maybe, there there is one thing we want from you" said Jennifer taking of her sandals. Sarah immediatly understood what Jennifer planned. After a short moment of thinking she started to take of her shoes. "What would it be?" asked the guy. Jennifer walked out of the car andopened the rear door. She layed on a backseat and placed her bare feet in the open window. She started closing the window untill her feet were immobile. The guy was looking at her with amusement. "We want you to tickle us without mercy" said Jennifer. Sarah also layed on a frontseat, placed her feet in the open window and started closing it. "What are you waiting for? Tickle!" said Sarah unpatient. Two pairs of sexy feet were sticking out of the car. The hitch-hiker started tickling. He apeared to be a really good tickler. The girls in car were screaming and laughing all the time he was moving his fingers on their soles. All of them were enjoying it. After he finished they all got into the car and Sarah started driving home. Jennifer and the stranger sat on the backseat. She was still barefoot and asked the guy to tease her feet all the time. Meanwhile she was telling him about their tickle week. After 5 minutes she asked: "Sarah do we have to go home? Couldn't we have another tickle week? We've got a good tickler". Sarah immediately returned. Again they arrived in Sarah's tickle house in a village. The tickling was going to begin again...

THE END!

Fantastic story pal A Winner

Hey pal great job with this story. Great detail to,
the ending was sort of corny,about te hitchhiker, but in all it was good.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back