• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New harsh reality for the Good Guys-Free Agency , and, a new "party' for the team

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
New harsh reality for the Good Guys-Free Agency , and, a new "party' for the team

The Paradise Islanders had a quiet winter after their latest championship. Naomi and Russell Crowe went about their business of finishing the movie, which wrapped in January, and was due out Memorial day. A new harsh reality bit the team that winter for the first time ever. For years, due to the fact that the Good Guys played for lower salaries than the rest of baseball, they had always fielded the same team for years, with salary and free agency never being an issue. That winter, despite the championship, the investment group, including Dawn, who had made financial contributions to the team, wanted to restructure payroll, and that meant changes. The Good Guys had essentially no contract security, always negotiating contracts from year to year. That winter, the team decided not to offer contracts to pitchers Alicia Silverstone and Britney Spears, feeling that their contributions as third and fourth starters did not warrant their high salaries. Kate Hudson was dangled on the free agent market as well, before coming to a last minute arbitration deal with the team. Mitch and Naomi had contract troubles as well, but, instead of retiring or testing free agency, also arrived at last minute contracts with the team. The team's third and first baseman also left the Good Guys, making four free agent defections in one winter, as the team would have a different look for the first time in years.
In their place, the team decided to offer contracts to free agent pitchers who would play for lower salaries, and were also actors who were out of work, so they would likely agree to lower deals than people with other options. To this effect, the Good Guys signed four players, all former stars of the TV show "Party of Five". Matthew Fox would play third base, with actor and first baseman Scott Wolf signed to play first. Actress and left handed free agent pitcher Neve Campbell was signed, and would likely be third in the rotation behind Kate Hudson, and Gil Bellows, with her former co-star Jennifer Love Hewitt moving into the rotation fourth behind Campbell. Statistically, the players signed were projected to equal the output of the ones who left, but the chemistry of the Good Guys had undergone a major overhaul, and it remained to be seen how the team reacted.
The Good Guys opened their new season at home against the Braves. After receiving their rings and hoisting the championship flag, the Paradise Islanders played Atlanta, and things went well, as Kate Hudson allowed only two runs in six innings, and Mitch hit a homerun, in a 5-2 Good Guy win that got things off to a flying start. Things went well in the second game as well, as Gil Bellows pitched into the sixth, and the team took a 4-2 win. Neve Campbell made her debut in the season's third game against Atlanta, and even though she received a warm welcome from the 35,000 gathered that night, the cheers turned to boos as Neve was hit for seven runs, getting knocked out in the third inning, as the Good Guys lost 7-3. While two out of three wasnt bad, Campbell's debut with the Good Guys had been less than sterling.
The Mets came to town for the start of the second series of the year, and Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the mound for her Good Guys debut. Like her counterpart Campbell, Hewitt had little success, as the Mets bashed her for five runs in less than five innings, in a 6-1 loss. The two new pitchers, who were expected to win 15 games each, had failed miserably, and it was hoped that things would improve. They didnt the next night, as the number five starter got hit hard, in an 8-3 defeat. Kate Hudson was the team's saving grace, taking the hill on Sunday and allowing only one run through eight innings, as Naomi saved the game, and Mitch hit a homerun, which all added up to a 5-3 Good Guy win. Things had started shaky for the world champs. It was only April, but the team had to get used to it's new players.
Houston was the next opponent to visit Paradise before the Good Guys went on their first road trip of the year. Gil Bellows led off in the series, and pitched well, allowing three runs into the seventh, but the Good Guys didnt hit that evening, and the team took a 3-2 loss. Neve Campbell started the middle game of the series, and less nervous this outing, she pitched well, allowing one run into the sixth, as the Good Guys hit two homeruns, in an eventual 5-1 win. Jennifer Love Hewitt took the hill for the final game of the series, and the first homestand on Wednesday afternoon. In front of a crowd of close to 30,000 on a beautiful day, she seemed to straighten herself out as well, allowing but two runs into the seventh, as the Good Guys hit three homeruns, in a 7-2 win. Although it was early in the season, hopefully the team's ship had been righted, as the Good Guys and their new players were becoming more confortable with each other.
With the team now back for the regular season, it meant, of course, that Dawn Reid was around often to keep an eye on her investment. She now had a box seat behind home plate, and attended virtually every game. Clearly, the attractive heiress had eyes for Mitch, and Naomi didnt like it one bit, but she knew she had to be careful, because if the mega wealthy Dawn pulled her financial support, it might mean the end of the team. One night, following a night game, Dawn invited Mitch to her private condo at a beach resort on the island, claiming she wanted to discuss "Business" and the direction of the team. When Mitch arrived, Dawn met him in a sexy black long nightgown, and fixed him a drink. After some small talk, Dawn got down to "business". "Mitch, you are the hero of this island, and a very attractive man. I find myself drawn to you. Do you find me attractive?" She asked. "Yes, I do, Dawn, you are a very desirable woman" He answered. "Could you see yourself with me. I mean, I know you're not going to leave your wife, and I'm not asking for that, but I mean, as like a sideline" Dawn said. "Dawn, the team appreciates your support, but Iam a married man. I love Naomi very much. I just couldnt do that to her or our marriage. I have three kids with her, and we've spent a long time together. It's not that I'm rejecting you, or that I wouldnt want you under different circumstances, I just dont want to put my marriage at risk. I think I better go now, thanks for the drink." He said, and exited out the door.
Mitch drove home feeling uncomfortable. When he got there, Naomi was lying in bed, reading, and he felt shaky as he walked in the door. "Nai, stand up" "Mitch, whats wrong, you look sick?" Naomi asked. "When I went over to Dawn's, she tried to seduce me. I refused and ran out the door. All I could think of is you, I love you so much" He said, hugging Naomi. "Bitch! She knows you're married! How dare she!" Naomi fumed. "Nai, we need to handle this very very carefully. If she pulls her money, the team may fold. We cant go off half cocked. We have to deal with that calmly." He said. Then, Mitch started kissing Naomi passionately, and undoing her short teri. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I want to make love. I just want to do what I always do with my Nai to put this out of my mind, is it okay if we do that? I love you so much" He said, putting his hands on Naomi's bare breasts underneath her short teri robe. "I love you too, and of course we can. I would do anything for you. Let's just make love and forget about that bitch. I can see you're tense, and rightfully so. Making love should help. I'm here for you, Mitch, I'll always be here for you, like you've always been here for me. I love you so much, my sweetheart." Naomi said, breathlessly, as she kissed Mitch.
After they made love, Mitch and Naomi cuddled. Mitch blurted out a weird thought. "Nai, you know, maybe we should try and set Russell Crowe up with Dawn. Take care of your problem and mine at the same time." Mitch said. "That would be funny" Naomi replied, as the two of them lied in bed laughing hysterically.
In the meantime, the team held it's first Saturday tickle party of the year. The featured lees were, not surprisingly, the new pitchers who had joined the Good Guys, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell, who would that night receive their tickle initiation to the team. They were both tied hands and feet to the bed in bras and panties, and the tickle began on Neve's neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Neve's ler, Gil Bellows, tickled the attractive new pitcher under her arms and in her sides, ribs and belly as she shrieked and thrashed at her restraints. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! PLEASE! VERY TICKLISH! NO! Heheheheehehehehehe! Working his way down, Bellows tickled Neve on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got to the soles of Neve's feet. Bellows attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over her toes. Neve went beserk! She moved her toes every which way as she shrieked with loud laughter and begged for mercy. Hehahahahahahahahahe! NO! NO MORE PLEASE! I GIVE UP! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehhehehehehehe! She screamed.
The tickling wasnt over yet. A second ler, the team's second baseman Russell, would tickle Jennifer Love Hewitt, referred to by her friends and teammates as "Love" Love had a wonderful giggle, and the lers suspected she was very, very ticklish. Russell began the tickle on Love's neck with fingers as she began thrashing around and the girlish giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Moving down, Russell tickled Love under her armpits and in her ribs, sides and belly as she jerked around some more and additional giggles erupted: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Please! Working his way down, Russell tickled Love on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got to the soles of Love's soft feet. Russell tickled Love with fingers, feathers, ice and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over her toes. This drove Love berserk. She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed and shrieked with girlish giggles and begged the tickling to stop. Hehehehehehehehehehehehee! Please! Please no more! I'm very ticklish! I'll do anything! NO! NO! Please God no! Heheheheheheheehehehehe!
After the tickle stopped, the two pitchers were panting messes on the beds. They had received their tickle initations, and it had not been easy, since both were excrutiatingly ticklish.
The climate of the Good Guys was quite different that spring. The team had to get used to new players, both lee and ler, and were forced to say goodbye to some old friends, something they had never experienced before. Also, there was the delicate situation with Mitch and Dawn. What would happen with that? There were many questions to be answered. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you windowguy. Your positive comments are always appreciated. As you know, stay tuned. We always have more surprises in store for our favorite tickle team.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back