• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Atheists Prayer...

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
Trying to find that fabled silver lining....trying REAL hard. If there is one, besides showing ourselves that our differences and woes are typically smaller than we normally perceive them to be, it would be that I and many other avowed atheists and agnostics have begun to hope that there IS a God of ANY sort....because only an omnipotent deity could wreak the eternal punishment that these fools deserve. I guess my prayer is that they face a higher judgement then I can allow for or imagine..... A Sad Q

In times like these, I envy people who are able to find some solace and peace by their prayers. I can't. Those whose attitude towards life in general and religion in particular is less cynical than mine SHOULD pray with all their strength. For the victims and their families, for possible survivors, and for the rescuers. Please!!!

I honestly believe God answers prayers. So pray hard. The world needs so much right now and I think only He can give what is needed.

"Ask and you shall receive."

God Bless.

Bad Thoughts...

I've decided to pray to some of the "Old Gods", who seem quite vengeful and awesome in their wrath. My personal pantheon will include Mars, for war is coming and we need his talents....as well as Athena, for her incredible hunting abilities and focus on the prey. Someone else can call upon Loki and his diabolically clever schemes for strategy planning, and we'll keep Thor in our back pocket in case of emergency. Any Hindus among us can certainly call upon the Destroyer in its various incarnations, and `I've heard legends that Buddha, though slow to wrath, wielded awesomely lethal power when annoyed sufficiently. Let's be sure to cover ALL bases, gang...this is too important to take any chances with the outcome. Yes...I'm HALF serious, because I feel the need for support of this nature.....very unusual for me. Q

Last edited:
Dies Irae

There WILL come a day of reckoning. The wheels of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding fine.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back