• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"holy feather dusters!"

tklgal226

TMF Expert
ah-k, here we go, story number 2! and, as u all knew it was coming, the robin obsession had to get loose and go rolling around in the grass at some poing ;) so, as for the legal disclaimer....yes, he's over 18 ;) and it's F/M, so if this isn't ur thing...well, u know what to do :p hope u guys like it, let me know :)

Thanks!
~clair ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Batman hurried down the steps of the batcave, pressing a button on his utility belt which automaticially started up the Batmobil. He quickly climbed in, and was about to accelerate when he heard a cry from the stairway.
"Wait!!" Batgirl cried, running down the stairs, pulling her own mask on over her blonde hair. Batman sighed as she ran towards him. He opened the window.
"You're not coming!" he yelled out, hoping she could hear it over the roar of the engine. Batgirl only picked up her pace. Bruce shook his head, trying to motion for her to get back. "You're not coming!!" he yelled again. She apparenly still couldn't hear it as she reached the car, squatting down to look in through the open window.
"You forgot me" she said, out of breath, a slight smile on her face. Batman just shook his head.
"I didn't forget, you're not coming"
"What?!"
"It's too dangerous."
"What do you mean?!" she exclaimed, "I can do this!"
"No- you can't. now I've got to go-"
"Don't you trust me?!"
"Barbara-"
"You can't just leave me!"
"Barbara! No, you can't come, it's just too dangerous." he said sternly. Batgirl's shoulders slumped as a slight pout crossed her lips.
"You don't trust me." she said softly.
"It's not that-"
"You don't! We're supposed to be a team, Bruce! You can't do this alone- you need me and you know it!"
Batman sighed heavily. Wasn't it just yesterday he had gone through this with Dick? It had actually been almost a year, but his old frusterations returned instantly. "Im sorry, but I can handle this."
"Yeah, so can I. Besides, you know female and against female has always worked better."
"No it- wait, how did you know it was Catwoman?"
Barbara smiled and shrugged again. Batman lifted an eyebrow behind his mask. 'Alfred?"
"It helps to have connections"
"Well, not in this case, you're still staying here."
"What?! Bruce-"
"No, and that's it, Im going."
"Bruce! Please! You'd let Dick go!"
Batman just laughed.
"What, what's so funny?" Batgirl asked.
"First of all, Dick has a lot more experience than you do. Second, even if I did let him go, this is one job he'd stay away from."
"Why, just because it's Catwoman? He's so overly sensitive...."
"No, he just doesn't want to get into any trouble, and I don't blame him. You should learn from him."
"Oh, right!" Batgirl laughed, in disbelief that Batman has even said that.
"Ok, how about this." Batman said, turning back towards Barbara. "When Dick comes back, if you get him to go, you can come along. But I don't want to see you without him, understand?"
Barbara smiled, straiting up. "See ya soon!" she exclaimed. Batman just laughed softly to himself as he put the Batmobil into gear, and took off.

The sound of a motorcycle filled the Batcave as Robin spead through the tunnel, swirving at the very last second to park. He hopped off his bike energeticially, looking though the dark cave for Bruce.
"Honey I'm home!" he exclaimed, taking off his red and green helmate.
"Good to know." Barbara replied, stepping out of the shadows behind him. She was in complete costume except for her mask, her long blonde hair flowing gently around her face. Dick jumped a bit as he spun around.
"Geez, I didn't even hear you!" he exclaimed, then took another look around "Where's Bruce?"
"He left. Off on some crime-fighting job..."
"Without me?!"
"He said for you to meet him there if you want.....It's Catwoman."
Robin shifted his position, faking a cough. "Oh- <et-hem>- Catwoman, huh? Well...uh....I'm sure Bruce will be just fine on his own with her....."
"Are ya sure?" Barbara asked, taking a step towards him. "Because I think he needs our help."
"Naaah......Wait, why OUR help? If you want to help.....just go."
"I can't- he won't let me go without you."
Robin laughed softly. "Well, that IS pretty understandable little girl..."
Batgirl punched him in the arm, almost hard enough to hurt him. 'You know I hate it when you call me that!"
"Well, get over it, because you are." Robin teased, walking towards the steps. "Besides, I've got plans tonight..."
"You?" Barbara asked sarcasticially, "With plans? With who, Uncle Alfred?"
Robin turned around defensivly. "No, you remember Sara, right?"
"Oh yeah....her."
"Don't sound so excited."
"Dick- we've got to go do this tonight! You can see her any other night! Bruce needs us!"
"Bruce'll be fine." Robin replied calmly. "Besides, I'm always Robin- tonight is one of the few oppertunities I actually get to be Dick Grayson. Remember, i've been in this game a lot longer than you have."
Barbara crossed her arms. "You're so selfish"
"Me?! Look at you! You're the one trying to get me to go on the stupid job! Batman is freakin.....Batman! He'll be fine, he doesn't need us, trust me."
"Whatever you say, Dick." Barbara said sarcasticially, crossing her arms again. Robin gently punched her in the shoulder.
"Take a night off, will ya? You'll learn to appreciate nights like this soon enough."
Barbara sighed, sitting at the control pannel. "Alright, if you say so- hey, would you do me a favor before you go upstairs?"
"uh-huh..." Robin replied, starting to walk away.
"Would you just grab my water for me? It's on the table by the stairs..."
"Yeah sure...." he replied, trotting over to the table with two glasses of water next to the empty pitcher. One of them had pink lipstick on the ring of the glass, but the other one was untouched. Robin suddernly realized how thirty he was. "Hey, who's is the other one?"
"Oh, I poured it for Bruce but he didn't touch it- ya want it?"
"Yeah..." he replied softly, picking up the glass and downing it in less than three seconds. Barbara, not looking over at him, smiled to herself.
"Here ya go" Dick said, placing the glass next to her. Barbara looked up at him, smiling sweetly.
"What?" Ronin asked, looking around.
"Oh...nothing." she replied, still smiling.
"No, it's something, I know you..."
"I just want to give you another chance to change your mind on going with me tonight"
"To fight Catwoman? No way"
"Why Dick?"
"I just-...I just don't want to." he said softly, suddenly feeling his eye become a bit heavier.
"But why?"
"Because..." he started, feeling suddenly very tired. His entire body was begining to feel weak, and he was fighting to keep his eyes open. What was happening to him?
"Dick sweetie..." Barbara said as her smile grew, "Im giving you this one last chance- are you coming with me or not?"
"No..."
"Why do you always have to be so stubborn? Just say ok!"
"N-no...."Robin replied, and tried to take a step away. However, his legs gave out like jello beneath him as he collasped to his knees. Barbara just laughed, ruffling his hair.
"You can't say I didn't try..." she giggled, watching Dick slowly lose conciousness. Her words sounded like far away echoes to him, as the world went in and out of focus, then to complete black.

Dick's eyes fluttered open, and he was immedatly shocked to find himself still in full costume. He NEVER went to sleep still dressed as Robin....unless....
His senses slowly returned to him as he began to remember what had happened. His first thought was that he had been captured by some villian again, that they had broken into the Batcave and kidnapped him while he was asleep. He began to panic and reached for his belt-
He then discovered that his arms were tied, and he was completely unable to move them. Worse yet, they were tied high above his head, to a pole sticking out of a wall. He moaned softly, the image of Catwoman coming into his head. Could this be her work again? How did she get into the Batcave? Where was he? Then to his dismay, he realized that not only his wrists had been tied, but so had his ankles. They had been secured to a table in front of him which was bolted into the ground. he himself was sitting in a cushioned metal chair. Luckily, however, his boots were still on. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he had originally thought.
Robin then began to study his surroundings- they were nothing like last time. Last time her had awoken in a white room, his legs through an old-fashioned pair of stocks, his arms above his head. His chair had been wood and with the face of a cat on the front. There had also been a speaker in the room, obviousually connected to Catwoman. This time was very different. He was in some sort of stone room which seemed to be somewhere underground- very familiar...
The Batcave?! It suddenly hit him that he was in one of the old storage rooms where they usually kept the evidence that the police didn't want. But it had been emptied, and an overhead light had been added, but it was still the same room. What was going on here?!
Robin then heard footsteps just outside the closed door of the room. He swollowed hard, but tried to be brave. Afterall, he could handle this, right? He was Robin, the protector of Gothem City...he had been in much worse situations than this....so why was he so scared?
The door slowly began to open, the familiar Batcave slowly appearing to him through it. A shadowed figure stood in the darkness. Robin swollowed again. Suddenly Batgirl stepped out of the shadows.
"Barbara?!" Robin exclaimed, "You- you did this? What the-"
"I asked you to go with me." Batgirl replied, a slight smile on her face. "But you're too scared and you know it. Im tired of being the little girl around here when really the only one who can't handle the situation is YOU."
"I-I don't know what you're talking about..."
"Oh, darling, Batman told me all about your....um...."ticklish" situation with Catwoman...I know the real reason why you don't want to go..."
"He told you?!"
"It helps to have connections" she replied, her smile growing. "Now i gave you a chance, and you said no. But I'll be nice this one last time, and ask you politrly to come with me. Or do I have to prove to Batman I really am the stronger one by forcing you to say you'll go?"
"Barbara.....this is insane....cut me down....I'm not going! So what, now you know why I won't go, I'm sure you have weaknesses too! Why is this so importat to you? You're acting like a spoiled little brat!"
"Oh yeah?" Batgirl replied, lifting her eyebrows. She slowly began to stroll in a circle around Dick. "Hmm...I wonder if you're still ticklish through that suit..."
"Barbara! Don't do this! Don't you dar-hahahahahahaha!!!!!" he suddely exploded as Batgirl began digging her nails into his "exposed" ribs. She was pushing in as much as possibal, but throught his suit, it felt like light tickling, which drove him even more crazy. Barbara just smiled again.
"Wow, you really are as ticklish as Bruce said..." she giggled, allowing her fingers to explore his entire rib cage. "Wonder how thick your suit is under your arms..."
"Hahahaaa..nono!....haHAhahahaa....HAhahaha! NO! Hehehahaha-S-s-s-sthahahaap!" Dick laughed as Batgirl began to tickle his armpits. "I-...I-...HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! D-DONT!! hahahahaSTOP!!!"
"Don't stop? Whatever you say Dick..."
"HahahHAHAhahahHA...<gasp>...hehehahahahaha!!! No!!! Hahahaha...no-hohohoh...."
"Are you coming with me?" she asked sweetly, raising her voice a bit so it could be heard over his laughter. Dick wanted to say yes, he really did. But after the tickle tourture he received last time from Catwoman....an event which she promised to repeat again in order to get Batman's real name out of him...he refused to go back. He had been held captive there for eight hours before Batman was able to locate and save him. Also, Dick knew that Batman would be back soon, and he would put a stop to this insanity, so he tried his best to shake his head.
"No?" Batgirl asked, honestly suprised. "Well, I think I'll be able to change your mind..." she began to walk around Robin again, this time moving towards his feet. Robin closed his eyes as he tried to regain his breath, his head tilting foward. Barbare smiled again. "Are your feet really as ticklish as Bruce says?"
Now Robin's eyes opened wide, his head snapping to attention. "W-what?" he gasped, "My...my feet? N-no...not at all...."
he swollowed, "You'd really just be wast...wasting your t-time...Now let me down!! Bruce will be back any....<gulp>....and minute...."
"Well....I'll just have to keep you occupied until he returns..." Batgirl said softly, smiling, as she began to pull off his right boot. "Promise your feet aren't ticklish?"
"Don't do this..." Robin begged softly. Batgirl finished sliding off his boot, and ran a single nail along the sole of his foot. Robin clenched his teeth together, desperatly trying to fight laughing. Batgirl's smile grew and she added another finger, stroking his foot the opposite way with it. Dick felt his face get red but still held on. Suddenly, Batgirl attacked his foot both both hands, her nails going wild on his sole. Robin exploded with laughter.
"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO!!!! B-B-BAAAHAHAHATGRL, HAHAHAHAHA, S-STOP!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HAHAHA HAAAA!!!!! N-N-NOT MY F-F-FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
"What's that? You want the other one too? Alright Dick, whatever you say..." Barbara teased, sliding off his other boot with one hand while she continued tickling his bare foot with the other. As soon as his boot was off she began dragging her nails up and down his naked soles in sincronized fashion, from the bottom of his heals all the way to the base of his toes.
"NOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH <gasp> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!! I..haha.....I.....HAHAHAHAHAH, NOHOHOHOH!!! NOHOOO MOHOHORE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! NOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!"
"Tickle tickle tickle..." Batgirl taunted, her eyes smiling at her captive, obviousually enjoying this, "Kitchy kitchy coo...."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! NO MORE!!!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SSSSSTOHAHAP!!!! H-H-HOLY NOOOOOOOOOHO-HO-HO!!"
"Are your toes ticklish, Robin?"
"HAHA N-N-NOT THEREHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!"
"Coochie coochie coo..." she laughed, "Who's the little girl now, huh?"
"Im....hahaha....Im....HAHAHAHA...S-S-SSSSSOOOORRRRRRRHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!"
"Not yet...you will be though...."
"haHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAAAAA!!! B-B-BARBARA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
"It's no use, Robby baby...I can tickle you as much as I want and there's nothing you can do about it.....you dont even know how long im going to do this for....I could do this for HOURS...."
"NO-HAHAH!!"
Batgirl stopped tickling with one hand for a moment, enough time to pull a stiff red feather out of her utility belt. "Hmm...." she giggled "Maybe this will make you change you mind about coming with me tonight...." With that she began stroking it up and down his left sole, while tickling his other foot with her free hand. Robin immeaditly began to beg for mercy.
"HAHA-NOOO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! P-P-PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHAHAHAhahaHA!!! STOP!!!!!"
"Wow, Robin, you have SUCH ticklish feet! How could you ever say that you didn't? I should punish you for lying to me..."
Poor Dick couldn't even respond, he would out of breath and laughing silently, tears rolling over his black mask. He didn't know how much more of this he could take- he prayed to pass out. However, he remembered clearly that he had wished for the same things when Catwoman's Pussycats were tourturing him, and he laughed for eight hours strait! Suddenly he knew what he had to do. Working up all his stregnth, he shouted "I...hahaHAAAAA....I hehahahhoohhaaaaaaHA! I'll G-G-GOOHOHOHOHOOOOO!"
"You'll what?" Batgirl teased, smiling, tickling faster.
"I'LL GOHOHOHOOOO! I'LL D-D-DOOO IT...<gasp> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"
"Really?" Batgirl asked, bending his toes on his left foot gently back, "That's good to know....because next I was going to do this to you!" she laughed, attacking the base of his toes, his far most ticklish spot. Dick practicially jumped out of his skin, laughing harder than he ever had before. Batgirl was completely ruthless, using first her nails, the picking up the feather and going inbetween his toes, tickling him practically to death. Robin's face was bring red, and a steady stream of tears were now flowing over his mask. He was soaked in sweat, his short brown hair pasted to his forhead.
"M-MERCY!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA, m-m-MERCY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA....<gasp!>....s-s-STOP....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASZEEEE!!!!"
"Alright" Batgirl said, lifting her hands from his feet, "I'll stop. Now Dick....tell me the truth darling....are you coming with me or not?"
Robin could barely breath, all he could do was nod him head weakly, his entire body limp. Barbara grabbed his face in her hand, forcing him to meet her gaze."are you coming yes or no?"
"Y....y...yes...." he said softly, his words coming out in small breaths. Batgirl let go, backing away and using a knife to cut his ankles free from the table.
"Good choice." she said, smirking. "But I really am sad that it couldn't have lasted longer....perhaps another time, right darling?"
"W...whatever you say..." he said, obviousually not even listening to her. Batgirl just smiled again, cutting the other ankle free. Robin seemed to collasp against the back of the chair as she cut his wrists free, still panting. She ruffled his hair. "Be ready in fifteen minutes, I'm going to tell Uncle Alfred we're going." Robin, still completely weak, jsut showed a limp "thumbs-up" before closing his eyes and letting his head roll back. All this just for a chance of getting tourtured again. Ah, the life of a superhero....

Robin's motorcycle roared down the street, skidding to a stop only inches behind the Batmobil. Batgirl jumped off, straiting her mask. "Thanks for the lift" she smiled, racing into the dark warehouse. Robin, still exausted, took him time turning off the bike and slowly trotting in behind her. Batman was alone, wandering around inside. His eyes widened when he saw Dick.
"You came?"
"You wouldn't believe the reasons if I told you." Robin replied, sighing. "Where's Catwoman?"
"False alarm."
"You sure?!"
"I've been here alone the whole time- waiting for her to show up. It was a false alarm."
"But-"
"Let's go."
Robin's eyes narrowed as he peered over at Batgirl. She just smiled sweetly and waved, then blew him a kiss. Robin crossed his arms. He'd get her back for this....somehow.....

wow

Great story as always ticklegal! I especially loved the ending! After all that, it was a false alarm! Got to love the irony :D

Cool story!

Cool story Tklgal! Hope you keep writing more!

claire -

are you really some famous author writing under the ticklegal pseudonym?

i love the way you develop the story and the characters - the tickling, good of course, is still just part of a great literary composition.

and i think you've hit your strength here - comic book drama. its a genre you'll become known for.

i wouldn't be surprised if you oneday wrote professionally for the fantasy novel industry.

now please - lets get a follow-up where robin teams with catwoman, and they get going on batgirl - all while batman watches from his cave.

Well written!

Great work Tklgal226!!

Those English classes are really paying off!!!

Great job Clair...now where did I put my Robin suit ;)

Clair!! :yowzer: The BEST one yet!! :D Not only did you write an AWESOME story about one of my favorite comics of all time, you totally surpassed my expectations! My goodness, great stuff girl! *roars of applause* Hmmmmm... how about Peter Parker and Mary Jane? I'd love to see you write a Spiderman theme ;)

hehehe, thanks SO MUCH you guys, it means a lot :D

lol, looks like i created a monster with all batman stories crawling back out from the woodwork....hehehe, me compliments to all the authors on those, wish i had a thing for */f, id' get more outta em :)

thanks again for the kind words, you guys...i really can't say it enough!

~clair ;)

Is indeed an enthralling story. :)I could go on and on.

But since a picture is worth a thousand words....:D

BatgirlRobin.gif

Last edited:
NICE!! Fairfeather, very nice indeed, LOL :D

Good story! I am female, and I love being tickled by ANYONE, but I am almost as interested in doing the tickling. Any chance of a sequal with Catwoman or Poison Ivy tickling Batman??

She's working on a new story as we speak! :D :bouncybou WOO HOO!! :D CAN'T WAIT Clair! :veryhappy She's great isn't she? :wub:

oh leafs hun, ur making me blush! :blush: Thanks again for the compliments everyone!

Now that I've had a sneak peek ;), I can assure everyone that her next story will be a thing of beauty :D :D :D Awwww, you look so cute when you're blushing! <<<<---- :tickle: :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back