• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiffany's ticklish situation

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
[This is a ticklish fictional account of TMF member Tiffany's day at the shopping mall.]

After weeks of cold, damp winter weather, Tiffany wakes up to a sunny, warm day. She decides to head to the shopping mall. And since it's finally summer-like weather, why not do some teasing as long as she's going to be in public? Eagerly anticipating the heads she's going to turn, Tiffany digs out her most eye-popping halter-top and short shorts, as well as her sexiest sandals.

The sun's blazing as Tiffany parks her car in a great spot at the mall. It's at least 80 degrees, but even hotter is how Tiffany looks in her summer clothes. Walking store to store in those tight shorts - thong underwear showing, of course - and revealing top, she loves driving all the men crazy, and making the other women jealous!

After a couple of hours, Tiffany decides she's broken enough hearts and strolls back to the parking lot. But as she approaches her car, she sees Em Es, mall security guard, directing a tow truck to her automobile!

"What's going on?" Tiffany asks.

"Sorry, young lady," I say. "But you weren't here to answer, so I had to call the tow truck."

Tiffany asks, "Answer what?!"

I say, "You are in an illegal parking spot. Read the sign and, if you want the other option, I will call off the tow truck."

Tiffany glances at the sign and reads the words aloud, "'No parking. Violators towed or ticketed.'"

Turning to me, Tiffany says, "OK, tell the tow truck driver to leave. I will do the other."

I wave off the tow truck. Tiffany's already ignoring me, figuring she will tear up the ticket and that will be the end of it. To her surprise, I walk behind her and handcuff her wrists behind her back.

Now I've got her attention. Startled, Tiffany asks, "What are you doing?"

As I start leading Tiffany back towards the mall, I say, "Maybe you better read that sign one more time."

Tiffany again reads the sign by parking spot she took. The sign actually says: NO PARKING. VIOLATORS TOWED OR TICKLED.

"Oh my goodness," Tiffany says. As I take her to my office, she pleads, "I changed my mind, Mr. Security Guard. Call back the tow truck!"

"It's too late," I answer, smiling. "And I have to uphold the rules, young lady."

Back in the mall, I take Tiffany to my office. We pass my desk and walk to the connecting holding/interrogation room. As I close the door, Tiffany eyes widen at the sight of a sturdy set of leg stocks.

"Too many people try running away," I explain as I seat Tiffany and lock her ankles in the stocks. "This will keep you."

There Tiffany sits, hands cuffed behind her back. Her tight, sexy stomach looks so good I decide to start her punishment there.

As if she had already forgotten why I apprehended her, Tiffany asks, "What are you doing?," as I step behind her and reach around to her bare, helpless midsection. I dance my fingertips on her belly and sides. Tiffany reacts as if electricity is surging through her, bending forwards and swaying side to side, laughing and begging me to stop!

"Ha-ha-ha-ha," Tiffany laughs, "Oh! Hee-hee-hee-hee. Stop! Oh, please, stop tickling my stomach!"

"Well, young lady, what about your back?" Before she can answer, my fingernails glide up and down her mostly bare back, which is covered only a little by her halter top ties.

"Eeeeeeeeee," Tiffany squeals, squirming and shrugging her shoulders. She shivers and laughs as goosebumps break out all over.

After a few more minutes of tickling Tiffany's torso and back, I stop and pick up the Security Manual.

"Why are you reading that?" Tiffany asks as she catches her breath after all those tickles.

"I'm checking the mall code to make sure I didn't miss anything" I say.

"OK, here it is," I say, pointing to the page. "It says, 'Violators who opt for tickling instead of towing shall be tickled above the waist.' I wanted to make sure I followed procedures."

"Whew," Tiffany says, relieved the tickling is over - or so she thinks. She looks at me as if it's time to be released.

"No so fast," I say. "There's more. It also says, 'Violators who are teasers shall also have their feet tickled, so next time they will remember to walk a little to get to the mall instead of illegally parking.'"

I smile and pull up a chair by Tiffany's feet, which are held so securely in place by the stocks. While dreading what's about to happen, Tiffany starts laughing even as I remove her sandals.

My fingertips gently touch Tiffany's bare feet. Her laughter quickly becomes screams as she frantically pushes one ticklish sole in front of the other, vainly trying to block my tickling fingers.

Picking up the pace, I dig my fingertips further into Tiffany's bare feet. She screams even louder! "Aaaaaaah, ohmygoodness, no! No! No! Nooooooooooooooo,ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Tiffany would beg for mercy if she could form the words through her laughter and yelling.

Suddenly I hear knocking on my office door. I excuse myself and close the holding/interrogation room door behind me, leaving Tiffany, hands still cuffed behind her back and ankles still locked in the stocks, alone.

As she recuperates from the feet tickling, Tiffany hears me talking to three girls on the other side of the holding/interrogation room door. In an instant, she recognizes the voices - it's her friends Annie, Judy, and Paige!

"Annie? Judy? Paige?" Tiffany yells. "Is that you?! It's me, Tiffany! You know - Tiffer! Can you get me out of here?!"

No one answers. Tiffany struggles to hear what we're saying.

"So you think that's your friend in there?" she hears me say. "You heard she was arrested by security?"

More conversation, difficult to understand, follows. Then Tiffany hears laughter. Evil-sounding laughing. She starts to worry.

Each second alone, wondering what the girls and I are saying, feels like an hour. Tiffany is about to burst from impatience when finally the door opens. I walk in with a look of amused anticipation on my face. Now Tiffany's REALLY worried.

"Young lady, it turns out your friends Annie, Judy and Paige came to the mall, too," I say. "They had dropped by your place to invite you to join them. Then they heard you had already gone out. Next thing they knew, there was girl teasing up the mall and getting apprehended by security. So they added two plus two and came to see if you were in my office."

Tiffany starts to speak, hoping the girls will get her out of this. But before she can say something, I step back and say, "Ladies, please come in and see your friend."

Annie, Judy and Paige enter the room, looking both annoyed and pleased to see Tiffany, their friend, looking so vulnerable, handcuffed and seated in the leg stocks.

Suddenly Tiffany is not sure what to say.

I continue, "Young lady, when I told your friends what I caught you doing, it upset them. You didn't invite them to go out teasing and shopping with them. So they feel like you ditched them to have all the fun - and get all the attention without them competing with you. Plus they had one less person to share the expenses of getting here."

Tiffany again starts to speak but I cut her off.

"Now this mall has rules about illegal parking and teasing. But you are lucky nonetheless."

Tiffany asks, "Because my friends forgive me for ditching them, right?"

Now Annie, Judy and Paige start to smile broadly. I once again speak for them.

"I'll put it this way, young lady. Your friends are going to show you what they bought at the mall today while you were getting arrested."

I step away. Annie, Judy and Paige reach into their shopping bags and pull out an assortment of feathers they purchased at the mall's new Ostrich Shop.

A look of panic sweeps across Tiffany's face. Now Tiffany's girlfriends are going to teach her a lesson in sharing she will never forget.:devil:

Last edited:
As a security officer, I love it....that's the kind of security manual I've always needed (and where is that mall anyway? I'm willing to relocate to begin my new career tonight....ready, willing, and able -- look out Tiff, here I come :D

Em Es...thanks for a most enjoyable story!! :)

Thanks, KK

Thanks, KK. I just wish Tiffany would post her picture. Many TMF'ers who enjoy her stories would like to connect her great stories to an image.

As for your security guard job, KoocheKoo, why not just write your own manual? Then keep an eye out for the attractive women illegally parked.:rolleyes:

Re: Thanks, KK

Em Es said:
Thanks, KK. I just wish Tiffany would post her picture. Many TMF'ers who enjoy her stories would like to connect her great stories to an image.

As for your security guard job, KoocheKoo, why not just write your own manual? Then keep an eye out for the attractive women illegally parked.:rolleyes:

So would I....having lived in Jackson for almost a year, I know firsthand just how pretty those Mississippi ladies are (in fact, dated a couple of them while living there :)

As for writing my own security manual...that would be totally awesome, but could never pull it off here....just too many southern girls who hate being tickled :(

Guess I heard wrong about Southern girls

Years ago (late 1980s) I saw a letter purportedly written by a woman in THE TICKLING TIMES, a sister publication to the H.O.M. publication TIED & TICKLED. This woman said she grew up in the south and remarked that tickling was part of southern youth culture. She recounted how boys with whom she played would hold her down and tickle her(and cop some feels while they were at it).

But now, KoocheeKoo, you say Mississippi gals hate being tickled? So much for my hopes of relocating to the deep south some day.:mad:

that story started out unusual, but ended good

Jugner; Happy birthday, Tiffany

Jugner: I am not sure what you meant by, "that story started out unusual." However, I will take your words, "but (the story) ended good" ended good as a compliment. Thank you!

And to all TMF readers: True life beats fiction, so if you have not already read Tiffany's "They got me" post, a true story regarding the birthday tickles her three friends gave her, check it out now here in the Post Stories section. And since today, March 1, 2004, is Tiffany's 21st birthday, here's wishing Tiffer a happy birthday.:)

great story Em! next time i'm at the mall, maybe i should park illegally lol. wonder if i would find a security officer such as in the story?

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

come on

alright man, time for part two!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

Isabeau and Heckle

Isabeau, I thank you for your nice comments regarding my posts and your private message. Please let me know if my PM does not arrive!

Heckle, I am not much of a nonfiction writer but appreciate your nice remark about my story. I don't notice as many of Tiffany's posts now as I did when I wrote that story. But at the time, Tiffany was spicing up the TMF and she inspired me to compose that tale.

P.S. to Isabeau

Isabeau, you said, "next time i'm at the mall, maybe i should park illegally.l" What mall do you shop at? I will apply for a job with its Security department!

oo tsk tsk Em think i'm going to tell you that?? lol lets just say i live in West Virginia. so you would have to travel quite a bit to apply. also i live in the southwest along the ohio kentucky border so that would be quite a commute. would i be worth all that? hmmm one never knows.

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back