• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attn: American Idol fans

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
Does anyone in here have the 2/17 episode on tape. If so, I am willing to trade/buy/whatever to get it. For starters, there is the playful tickling of Paula Abdul at the beginning. And second, and most important, the funniest line that wasnt supposed to be funny was uttered that night by Ryan Seacrest. Apparently one of the contestants' name was Jesus. After this guy performed, this is what Ryan Seacrest had to say:

"If you would like Jesus to advance to the next round of this year's American Idol..."

Im sorry, but this just sounds hilarious to me (Im not poking fun. I believe in Christ). But for some reason, Seacrest asking the home audience to call in to vote for Jesus made me laugh until I teared up.

Any help would be appreciated.

...and then, the next night, Jesus lost!

No wonder there has been a second coming yet! He's afraid he'll get voted off the island!

Relax, I had 16 years of catholic school (including college)..lol...just funning!

~ toyou

We tape American Idol every week, on the spot chance that some tickling COULD take place. I know we taped that episode, but I am not sure if we still have it on tape or not. I don't THINK we taped over it yet. We'll check a little later today when we get the kids settled down, and I'll let you know if we still have it.

Mimi

You should've taped an episode last season, Mimi. The one where the manicurists and pedicurists came to the Idol house for the finalists. Julia, my personal fav from last season, had a nice ticklish reaction when a pedicurist ran a tool down her foot. And Clay tickled Carmen's feet while doing "This little Piggy" on her; she threw her head back and laughed.

Oh yes, I remember that episode as if it just happened yesterday.

Back then, however, I was not taping mainstream clips. Now I am with someone who tapes every mainstream clip possible, so we make a habit of catching those now. If anything similar happens this season, I guarantee we'll have it on tape..lol

Mimi

dajerx said:

"If you would like Jesus to advance to the next round of this year's American Idol..."

Im sorry, but this just sounds hilarious to me (Im not poking fun. I believe in Christ). But for some reason, Seacrest asking the home audience to call in to vote for Jesus made me laugh until I teared up.

Yeah, He was all right, but John The Baptist's stirring rendition of "Over My Head" really moved me :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back