• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Interrogation of Lana Lang (A.K.A. Kristin Kreuk Star of Smallville)

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
This story idea was a request by someone, but unfortunately I forgot to write down the persons screen name. So if you’re reading this whoever you are, this ones for you. Enjoy.

Lana just finished working at The Talon, all the cleaning up was done and now she could go home and finish some home work that was due Friday. She decided that her feet were too tired to walk home just yet. There was a couch at the side of the coffee shop that people used to relax, hang out with friends and enjoy the best coffee Smallville had to offer. Lana sat on the couch, it was very soft and comfortable, she just sank into it and sighed saying, “god it feels so good to get off my feet.” Lana must’ve been more tired then she thought because, within minutes she was sound a sleep. It must’ve been a very deep sleep because; she never heard the chime over the door when somebody had entered. It was Greg, a kid from her school, Smallville High.

Two days ago Greg saw Clark stop a car by letting it run into himself then go over to the drivers door and rip it off the car like it were tissue paper. Greg was to far away to hear what was going on but he could clearly see Clark using his powers.

Greg seeing that Lana was asleep on the couch decided to try and get her to tell him Clark’s secret. Knowing how close the two of them are he thought that she must know where Clark got his strength. But how could he get her to talk? He had a crush on her and didn’t want to hurt her in any real way. Then while looking down at her he got an idea.

He decided to find something to tie her up. He went to the storage room and found some rope that had been used to tie up boxes for delivery. He took the rope and went over to Lana and while she was still sleeping started to tie her up. He began by taking a peace of the rope and tying her wrist behind her back. He then took another peace of rope and tied her ankles together. He got up and went over to one of the tables and grabbed a stool. He brought the stool over and placed it in front of Lana. He then took hold of Lana’s feet and tied them to the seat of the stool.

He couldn’t believe that Lana never woke up. After he was done tying her up he decided that it was time to wake the sleeping beauty. He bent down and gave Lana a very tender kiss on the lips. Lana awoke and was surprised to see who was kissing her, at first she had though that it was Clark. She just staired in complete surprise. Finally she asked, “Who are you? What do you want? Why have you got me tied up like this?” The only response that came was, “All in good time.”

Greg told Lana what he saw Clark do and asked her, no demanded that she tell him where Clark got his strength from. Lana just looked at Greg as if he had just lost his mind and told him, “Look I don’t know what this is about, but if you let me go now I promise I wont tell anybody what has happened here to day.” Greg just answered her back with, “I’m not going to let you go until you tell me what I want to know. And you will tell me because I have ways of making you talk.” “Look,” Lana said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about so it’ll do you no go to hurt me.” “Oh, I’m not going to hurt you.” He said. But you will talk or you’ll be very sorry.”

Lana just asked him, with a whimper in her voice, “What-what are you going to do to me?” With out saying a word Greg just started to very slowly, unlace Lana’s sneakers. “What are you doing? Leave my shoes alone.” Greg just started to slowly remove her shoes, first the right one, then the left one. Now Lana was beginning to worry, she still had no idea what Greg was planing. Then Greg started to remove her socks. After he had removed the socks he said, “My Lana what pretty feet you have. You must take very good care of them. There’s no sigh of callous or any dry skin on them.” Then Greg slowly slid a single finger up her sole. Lana’s feet were extra sensitive tonight after being on tem all day. The finger started to slide from the heel, up the center of her arch, to the ball of her foot and across the toe stems. All the while Lana was fighting really hard not to laugh, but unfortunately she had extremely ticklish feet. After the finger finished its tour of Lana’s foot he repeated the journey on her other foot. This time Lana let out a small giggle. Heheheehhehe. He liked the reaction that he got. Then Greg said with a sly smile, “Now it’s time to make you talk.” For the first time Lana really felt Scared as she realized just what she was in for. Being tickled while helpless to stop it or fight back was her worse nightmare come true. “Please don’t do this.” She said with near panic in her voice, “I don’t know anything about Clarks strength. He has his secrets, he doesn’t confide in me. I don’t know anything so please don’t do this to me, please let me go.” Greg then said, “I don’t believe you, I think you know more then you’re letting on. By the time I’m done with you you’ll be telling me everything I want to know. Let’s begin.”

Greg started by very lightly and very softly dragging his finger up and down Lana’s foot. He started on her heel, dragged it up her sole and up to the ball of her foot, then repeated the process over and over again. All ready Lana was starting to giggle. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Lana knew that her feet were very ticklish, but she never realized just how ticklish they were until now. “Oh please stop,” said Lana, “I don’t know anything, I don’t know what you expect me to tell you. I just don’t know anything. So please stop.” But instead of stopping Greg started to use his other index finger on her other foot in the same manner. Lana started to laugh a little harder now. Hahahahahahahahahahaahhaha. As Greg was doing this he said, “I will get the truth out of you or you’ll die laughing.” Still Lana was begging and pleading for him to stop. Telling him she didn’t know anything. He didn’t believe her.

When he realized that he wasn’t going to get the answer that he was looking for he decided to turn it up a notch. He started to use a firmer scratching and started to scratch her heels. He was using all ten of his fingers now, five on each foot. This really made Lana start to laugh now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA …… After about five minutes he started to move up to her soles. When he got to her soles and was tickling them with all ten fingers she started to laugh like crazy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. S-S-STOP …… I …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. C-C-CANHAHAHAHAHAHAHT ….. TAKE ANY ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. MORE. He tickled her soles for about ten minutes, then asked her, “ Are you ready to talk yet?” To which all Lana could do was answer him thou her laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA … I …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. I …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. D-D-DON’T …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. KNOW…. ANYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHING.” Then Greg said, “Ok now lets see how ticklish your toes are.” Lana just screamed, “NOOOOOO! …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH …. DON’T ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. T-T-TOUCH ….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. MY ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOOOOOOOOOOESSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”

As soon as Greg made contact with her toes she totally lost it and started to laugh like she were insane. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. She was laughing so hard now that she couldn’t even speak. AARRRGGGG …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Finally after another 10 minutes he stopped to let her catch her breath. After a short 90-second breather he asked her again, “Tell me the secret of Clarks strength.” Lana just sat there covered in sweat, heir messed up wet and stringy, clung to her face said, “I-I-I d-d-don’t know w-w-what you’re talking a-a-about.” Finally Greg thought to himself that nobody who’s this ticklish could hold out like this. I guess she really doesn’t know. Then he said to Lana, “ well I’m convinced you don’t have the answer I want, therefor I’m going to let you go.” A look of relief crossed her face. Then Greg said, “On the other hand I’m having way to much fun to just let you go. So now I’m just going to tickle you for fun. I’m going to tickle you until you pass out. And let this be a worrying to you, to make sure that you never tell anyone what has happened to you this evening. If you do tell either I or one of my friend will get you again, only next time it’ll be twice as bad.” “No,” Lana begged, “please no more I can’t handle any more.”

Then without any worning he attacked her feet again with his fingers. Lana just lost it and went berserk; screaming and laughing like a mad woman. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. Lana was laughing so hard and it tickled so much that she couldn’t even put to thoughts together in her head. AARRRGGGG …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …… AARRRGGGG …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. After 20 minutes of this tickle torture Lana slipped into the realm of silent laugher. There was a huge perminit smile a cross her face, her body was shaking but there was no sound coming out of her. It was as if someone were watching on TV and hit the mute button. And still for some reason her body wouldn’t shut down. Lana just kept on laughing while Greg continued tickling her entire foot. He tickled from her heel, down her soles, up to the balls of her feet, the toes; he even tickled the side of her feet and tops of her feet. All the while Lana kept on laughing even thou there was no sound coming out of her. Finally after 35 minutes just when she thought that she would go insane and she didn’t think that she could take one more tickling stroke of Greg’s fingers her body finally gave out and she passed out.

When she came to, a couple of hours later she found herself untied and asleep on the couch with a nice big glass of water sitting on the stool that just hours ago had been where her feet were tide down and tortured beyond anything she could’ve imagined. Her sides were very sore form all the laughing she did and her throat felt as dry as a desert. He gulped down the water, put her shoes and socks back on, grabbed her stuff and left to go home. She never told anyone what had happened to her for fear of it happing again, like Greg had said it would.

The End

Please feel free to comment on the story and tell me what you thought about it. Hope you liked it.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back