• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First road trip, back home, and, a humiliating public display

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on their first road trip, finishing the trip with only a 4-5 record. After winning two of three in New York, they lost two of three in both Atlanta and Houston. On the second night of their stay in New York, a few of the Good Guys players got into an ugly barroom brawl with several players from both the New York Mets and the New York Yankees. The police were called, and the particpants were arrested. The whole sordid scene was front page news in both the Paradise Island and New York newspapers, and the fans at the final game at Shea Stadium during the Mets series had to be kept under control for fear of violence or a riot at that night's game. The Paradise Islanders thought they would be thrilled to return home to the friendly confines of their island and ballpark, but the bad PR from the fight put the fans who attended that night's game in a less than jovial mood, as the team was booed by the 28,000 in attendance that evening as they took the field. Neve Campbell didnt help the team's cause or the fans mood that evening, as she pitched a horrific game, being slammed for eight runs in less than three innings in an 8-4 loss to Pittsburgh. Jennifer Love Hewitt hoped to reverse the team's fortunes the following night, and Love pitched very well, allowing only one run and two hits through nine innings. However, the Good Guys were one hit by Pittsburgh, resulting in a 1-0 loss. The fifth starter took the hill on Thursday night in the final game of the series, and he pitched a decent game, allowing only 3 runs through seven innings. However, once again the Good Guys didnt hit, and were handed a 3-2 loss to complete the sweep. Once again, the Good Guys were booed, and although it was early in the season, the team was in trouble and needed a turnaround.
The turnaround happened the next night, a Friday, against the Chicago Cubs. Kate Hudson was on the mound that night, and she was magnificent, allowing no runs and three hits in eight innings, as Naomi saved the game, resulting in a much needed 3-0 Good Guy win.
The team had another good game on Saturday night, as Gil Bellows allowed only one run through seven innings, and Mitch hit two homeruns, in a 5-1 Paradise triumph. Neve Campbell started the series finale on Sunday afternoon, and this time pitched well, allowing only one run through six strong innings. However, once again the Good Guys bats were quiet, as they were shut out by Kerry Wood, 2-0. Two out of three wasnt bad, but the lefthanded Campbell was not doing much in the wins department.
Monday was a much needed off day for the team. On the off day, Mitch and Naomi rested, had a quiet dinner out, and took a barefoot walk on the beach. The team was experiencing tough times, but the couple vowed to keep the Good Guys problems on the field, and not let whatever happened affect their marriage.
St Louis came to town on Tuesday night, Jennifer Love Hewitt was given the ball. She didnt have her best stuff, but the Paradise Islanders exploded for seven runs, and took a 7-4 win. The fifth starter pitched the middle game of the Cardinals series, and he again pitched well, allowing but two runs in six innings. Once again, the Paradise bats could not emerge from their slumber, as the Good Guys were handed a 2-1 loss. Kate Hudson took the ball for a Thursday matinee in front of nearly 30,000 sundrenched at the balllpark, in a game the Good Guys wanted to win before embarking on a middle america road trip. Kate, being the ace she was, came through for her team, allowing but one run and three hits through seven innings, while striking out nine, in a 4-1 Paradise victory. The homestand had been an up and down one, and the Good Guys were still a team searching for an idenity, but thankfully it was early yet.
Off the field, things were still interesting. Dawn Reid, despite Mitch's best efforts, was still engaging in her flirtatious games, showing off her feet by taking off her shoes and wiggling her toes at Mitch in right field, and subtlely brushing up against him if she was in the clubhouse. The whole situation made Naomi so fed up, that she decided to flirt with Russell Crowe in the clubhouse after a game one night to attempt to make Mitch jealous. Crowe, however, was not biting this time, saying to Naomi:"Remember, we are just friends, Iam not going to be used as a pawn in a love triangle with your husband and Dawn Reid. I like you Naomi, and normally I'd love to help you, but I dont want to be involved in this rollercoaster anymore" He said.
In the meantime, the Good Guys had a visitor for the Saturday night tickle party. Dawn's younger and almost twin sister Daryl was visiting from Montana. After some cajoling by both the team and her big sister, she agreed to be the team's featured lee that night. Dawn couldnt wait to see her sister be tickled by the tickling professional baseball team. "I havent tickled her in a while, but when we were younger, I used to hold her down and tickle her, and she's scream and cry, so she should be a good tickle subject" Dawn said. "Oh, I'm still very ticklish, sister dear, my boyfriends have tickled me in more recent years, and I get so hysterical it makes me scream. Daryl stripped to a bra and panties and was tied hands and feet to the bed as Russell Crowe began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Russell tickled the beautiful Miss Reid on her underarms, sides and belly as more squeals erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Very ticklish! NO! Hehahahahehehaheahahehahaa! Working his way down, Russell tickled Daryl on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got to the soles of Daryl's pretty bare feet. Russell attacked Daryl's bare feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over her toes. This drove Daryl beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes as she filled the room with girlish giggles, and begged him to stop. Hheheheheheheheehehehehehe! Please no more! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!
After that, Daryl was untied, and the party continued.
Things were less than perfect in the world of the Good Guys. The team was not playing well on the field, and there were many off field distractions. Hopefully as the season progressed, the kinks would be ironed out, and the Good Guys would return to their championship ways. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The end

Yes, it is. As always, stay tuned, there will be more twists and turns to come.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back