• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Continuing struggles, and, sexual practices which jepordize a relationship

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home late on a Thursday night in the latter part of April to begin a nine game homestand with the teams from California. The team took the field in fourth place, six games out, and, although it was early in the season, the mood of the teams and fans was not a good one. The fans ire didnt get any better when Neve Campbell was hit for four runs in six innings on the first night of the homestand, resulting in a 4-2 loss. The next night, Saturday, Jennifer Love Hewitt gave the Good Guys a lift by allowing but three runs through seven innings, and some key hits got the Good Guys a 5-3 win. On Sunday, the fifth starter was bashed for six runs in three innings, and the Good Guys couldnt overcome, in a 6-3 defeat.
In the meantime, the team's troubles did begin to have an effect on Mitch. Although he and Naomi had agreed to try and seperate the team's on field troubles from the couple's off field relationship, it wasnt working. Mitch was normally the most honest, trustworthy husband, father and man on the face of the planet, but his one flaw was that he could become almost childlike when things weren't going well, occasionally manipulating loved ones to have his way 100%. Although Naomi was a very understanding wife about Mitch's foot and tickle fetish, as she herself had it as well, and she also even gave in about his "silly" in her view fantasy of Mitch's to see her barefoot on a ladder, it was clear that for the long duration of her marriage to Mitch, Naomi was greatly turned off by oral sex. She had accomadated him on rare occasions, but it was easily the thing she was most turned off by in terms of sex. During that homestand, as Mitch kept hearing the boos, he reverted into feeling like he needed to be "served" to release the tension. On the first Sunday night of the homestand, with the Good Guys having been embarrassed in front of a jeering crowd that day, Mitch felt the need to release tension. As he and Naomi were making out that night, he asked her to give him oral sex, and also to swallow his male juice after orgasm. Naomi, knowing how Mitch and the team were suffering, tried to be understanding, but said. "Honey, normally I want to do everything possible to make you happy, but you know how much I hate oral sex and swallowing, so I need to say no, okay?" She said, trying to get him to understand. Mitch, feeling an occasional burst of selfishness, became upset and pouting, and didnt want to take no for an answer. He kept badgering Naomi about the issue, trying to make her feel guilty that if she really loved him, she would do as he asked. This caused her to lose her patience. "How dare you! Iam your wife, not a sex slave. If I dont want to engage in oral sex, that is my right, feel fortunate Iam understanding about your foot and tickle fetish, many women wouldnt understand about that!" She snapped. Naomi tried to get to sleep, but, still, Mitch wouldnt take no for an answer. Finally, with an almost beside herself scream, Naomi decided to give Mitch his way, just to keep him quiet. " ARRRGH! You are never going to let me get any sleep until I give you your way, you are a fucking manipulative, selfish, pain in my ass, but Iam going to do this for you so I can get some sleep. Reluctantly, Naomi kneeled on the floor, and began to give Mitch oral sex. He orgasmed in a couple of seconds, and Naomi swallowed every last drop of the semen. "Okay, I gave you your way, you pain in my ass. Now I demand that I get some sleep, and if you talk to me anymore tonight, you can sleep outside" She said.
The issue didnt stop there. In the middle of the night, Naomi woke up feeling sick to her stomach from swallowing the semen. She ran to the bathroom, and threw up. She came out of the bathroom revolted. "You say one word to me, and Iam going to come over there and start beating you with my fists. Understand me, you can beg, plead, or try to manipulate, Iam never ever, going to give you oral sex or swallow again, I dont care how tense you are. You treated me like a goddamn whore instead of your wife. When I say no, it means no, not to manipulate for Mitch's silly little sexual games. Do not talk to me or touch me for a while. Iam furious at you!" She said.
San Diego came to town for the second series of the homestand. Kate Hudson took the mound in the Tuesday series opener, and pitched well, allowing only one run through seven innings, in a 4-1 win. Gil Bellows followed that up with a solid effort on Wednesday afternoon, allowing two runs into the seventh, as the Good Guys hit three homeruns, in a 5-2 victory. Neve Campbell went to the hill on Thursday night, and gave a solid effort, but the Good Guys bats were silent, in a 3-2 loss. Two out of three wasnt bad, but there were people on the team who simply were not doing well.
The Los Angeles Dodgers entered Paradise for a weekend series to conclude the homestand. After a 4-3 loss by Jennifer Love Hewitt on Friday night, the fifth starter gave a great performance on Saturday night, allowing but one run into the eighth, to help the Good Guys to a 3-1 win. Kate Hudson was given the ball on Sunday with the hope that she would end the homestand on an upbeat note. She pitched one of the Good Guys best games of the year that day, firing a shutout into the ninth inning, and hitting a double, in an eventual 2-0 win. The homestand had its difficult moments, but the Good Guys played well in spots, and were able to overcome to have a decent homestand.
In the meantime, there was silence between Naomi and Mitch for days. Naomi, feeling used and abused by the man who was supposed to love her for life, was revolted by Mitch and his male attitude. After suffering through silence for four days with Naomi, Mitch brought flowers home for her on Thursday afternoon, trying to soften her up and make it up to her for what he had done. "We need to talk. Iam sorry. I was feeling tense, and I guess when I think about it, I used you to attempt to get out my frustrations. I love you with all my heart, but the way I treated you on Sunday was not the way a man treats a woman he loves. Iam sorry you got sick, and I promise if it revolts you, I wont ask you to do oral sex again" He said. "Sometimes you are like such a child. I know we have put up with a lot from each other, but I need you to understand if I say no to something that I just cant do. You should know me by now, Mitch, Iam not such a controlling or heartless bitch where I would say, refuse to let you worship my feet or tickle me if you needed to. I understand your fetishes, as I have them to, and I want to be as understanding of a wife and lover as I can. If you ask to kiss my feet, my feet are right there for you to play with. If you want to tickle me, I will do all in my power to make your fantasies come true, even with standing on a ladder. It's silly to me, but I know it makes you happy, so I do it. The oral sex thing is something that makes me revolted and physically ill. When one loves a person, you should not want to see them physically ill. We have discussed this before, and tense or no tense, if I say no to something for my health I need you to be understanding. If you're tense, we can have intercourse, or you can suck my toes or feet, tickle them, whatever, I dont care. A wife is supposed to make her husband happy, but if I say yes to 99% of things that make you happy, I need you to be understanding about the 1% if I just cant do it, okay?" She said. "I understand" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. They started making out, and Naomi went to get a foot bath. "My feet are all dirty, I want to wash them before you do anything with them" She said. After Naomi washed her feet, Mitch put them in his mouth, even causing Naomi to moan as the toe sucking seemed to be turning her on. He gave her a quick sole tickle when the feet were out of her mouth, causing her to get hysterical, and wiggle her toes like crazy: Heheheheheeheheehehhee! The wife is ticklish! Hhehehehehehehehehhe!
In the meantime, Dawn Reid continued her persuit of Mitch, but she was a wealthy and easily bored woman, and was becoming tired of Mitch's cold attitude. Due to this, she decided to try and woo Russell Crowe instead. Russell's charming way was attractive to Dawn. In fact, it was rumored in the clubhouse that he had spent the night at Dawn's place one time after they had drinks and dinner, a secnario that had Mitch and Naomi in bed laughing in spite of all the troubles. Mitch quipped:" Maybe they'll fall in love and both leave the island so we'll have them both out of our hair for good."
The team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee was a male co investor in the team with Dawn. He was tied hands and feet to the bed as the tickle began on his neck with fingers and the laughter began: Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Moving down, Dawn tickled the handsome investor on his sides, underarms, and ribs with fingers as more laughter erupted. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Ticklish! NO! Hahahahahahahahah! He laughed as he thrashed at his restraints. Dawn moved down to his feet, running her long red fingernails on his soles and over his toes. This drove the investor nuts! He howled with hysterical laughter, begging for mercy: Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaa! Damn I'm ticklish! No more tickling! Hahahahahaahahahahahaha!
Although it seemed like Dawn and Russell were getting cozy, that didnt mean that the attractive woman had completely forgotten about Mitch. At that night's party, she walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. "I know maybe I cant have you now, but in life, I believe anything is possible. I like Russell, but know you were my first choice. You are in my heart and my thoughts. If you and Naomi ever, and I'm not with someone, then who knows what can happen? There would be endless possiblilties.
Things seemed to be looking up for the Good Guys. The team was playing better, getting used to it's new players, and it seemed that Mitch and Naomi had settled a problem, and that maybe Mitch even had Russell out of his hair in terms of Naomi, with Russell's seemingly new attraction to Dawn. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The end

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back