• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's Capture - Part 1 [F/F]

ShadowTklr

3rd Level Orange Feather
As promised, here is the first part of Sarah's Capture. Enjoy!

Sarah's Capture (Part One)
By ShadowTklr

Sarah spent weeks planning the perfect scenario for Kelly, whom she had met quite innocently on the internet in a tickling chat room. Kelly spent hours discussing in detail, her passion for kidnap and tickling fantasies, and how she desperately wanted them to become reality. However, every time Sarah tried to take the next step in meeting Kelly, she would play coy and hard to get. After several months of this, Sarah's frustration had reached its boiling point. The plan would be perfect in every way. Kelly would never see it coming, and it would take advantage of Kelly's greatest fear and fantasy.

Unbeknownst to Kelly, Sarah had secured some of Kelly's information simply through careful questioning during their conversations. Kelly was a blabber-mouth and Sarah knew it. She would wind up giving Sarah as much information as she required in order for her to find this little tease.

Sarah had decided that she would use her beachside bungalow as the location for her evil plan. Since it was off-season, and her beach house was located in the midst of a small community of houses that were unoccupied during this time of year, there wouldn't be anybody around for miles, and she would be able to take her time. Sarah prepared for Kelly's much unsuspecting day of surprise over the course of the week. 'That teasing little bitch, Kelly.' She thought to herself. 'She won't know what happened until its too late.' A wicked smile crept across her lovely face as she paused in thought of the upcoming day. She had learned that Kelly would be all alone for the entire weekend.

After scouting out her house from early Saturday morning, Sarah finally saw Kelly exit the house and get into her car. Sarah followed behind her, being careful not to give herself away. She kept a reasonable distance, tailing Kelly all the way to the mall where Kelly was going to buy some clothes. She could hardly maintain her composure as she saw Kelly pull into a parking spot, exit the car, and conveniently leave her car door unlocked.

When she was sure no one was looking, Sarah slipped into the back seat of Kelly's car and hid under a blanket that Kelly had kept there. After only one hour, Kelly emerged from the mall and walked over to her car. Sarah ducked and pulled the blanket over her head. Kelly got into the drivers seat, closed the door, and fished around her pocketbook for her car keys. Just as Kelly went to place the key in the ignition, Sarah sprang up from the back seat like a flash and placed a handkerchief over Kelly's nose and mouth. After a very brief struggle, Kelly fell unconscious. Sarah raced over the back seat into the driver's side, pushing Kelly's limp body to the passenger's seat. She started the car and drove off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly awoke with a gasp, blinking her eyes rapidly. She instantly noticed that something was wrong when she attempted to sit up, but realized that she was unable. As her eyes slowly regained focus, she looked up in horror to discover she was in a room she did not recognize. The reason for her immobility was also becoming quite clear. There she was, naked, save for a glittering satin pink G-string. She was lying face up, on a flat, very softly padded table that resembled an upside down "Y." The fork in the "Y" table forced her legs open to an obscene degree. The whole table stood only about two feet off the floor. Her arms were pulled high above her head which was pinned between her biceps, and she was held in that prone position by many thick leather straps, secured snuggly around her wrists, elbows, upper arms, waist, knees and ankles. She was totally trapped.

She grunted weakly as she tried to free herself from the bonds, and looked around to take inventory of her surroundings. It was very small and quaint looking. There was nothing threatening about the pastel pink colored walls, or the seashell decorated borders. A couch, stereo system and sliding doors covered partially by vertical blinds told Kelly she was probably in the livingroom of someone's home. A double-hung window to her left afforded her a view of the sparkling, clear night sky. Through her fog of confusion, Kelly noticed the wafting sounds of Gregorian chants, much like she would expect to hear in a horror movie. She tried again to free herself, this time with much more effort, but it was no use. Nothing she did allowed her even the slightest release from the confining straps.

"There's no use in trying to get free. I made sure that you were going nowhere until I say so." A lilting voice entered into Kelly's frame of consciousness abruptly, startling her and she twitched to attention at the sound.
Kelly strained to turn her head to one side, squeezing her face between her vice-like upper arms to see the statuesque silhouette of a woman's shapely figure standing in the doorway. The woman sauntered every closer to Kelly, walking as though she were taking a leisurely stroll on a strip of sun-drenched beach. She stepped right up to the and stopped right next to Kelly, smiling down at her. Sarah was dressed in a full-body latex outfit complete with stiletto heels. Her Auburn hair caught the shimmering moonlight as it cascaded through an overhead skylight, creating an effect of crimson sparkles. Kelly noted that the woman looked like the Catwoman in her getup.

"Wh-Wh-What's going on? Wh-who are you?" Kelly stammered incredulously.
The mysterious woman dropped to her hands and knees and slinked like a lioness nearer to Kelly's head and slowly brought her face down to meet that of her immobilized prey. Kelly turned away instinctively, but The woman pressed her soft lips to Kelly's ear, giving it a quick nibble. Kelly could feel her hot breath as she whispered in a purring voice.

"What's going on Kelly, is that you have been kidnapped. You are helpless, and you...are...mine."
Chills shot up Kelly's spine as she heard the giggly tittering in her ear. Her snicker was laced with an evil overtone. Another quick nibble on her earlobe, and Sarah propped up on her knees. Her mood had instantly changed to one of matter-of-factness, as she methodically checked each leather strap by pulling on it and slipping one finger under each one to test the tightness.
"You see Kelly, I simply couldn't continue to play with you just online anymore. I mean, your wonderful stories of ticklish horror and submission were too much for me to bear any longer. I knew that this was what you were trying to tell me you really wanted." She continued her examination of the straps, never really looking at Kelly as she did.
"I should only be able to wiggle one finger under each strap, otherwise its too tight, and I don't want you to be in the slightest bit of discomfort. I want your senses fully alive and alert to concentrate on everything I am going to do to you."

Kelly's eyes got wide as saucers as the realization of who this mad woman was became overwhelmingly apparent. And did she say "everything I am going to do to you?" Kelly squirmed hard as she attempted to reason with Sarah.
"W-Wait a minute Sarah. If this is about our online games..." Kelly's words were cut off in mid sentence.
"Games? Oh, you must mean those wonderful, soul-bearing confessions of yours, and that sizzling hot picture you sent me, and telling me about how ticklish you are. Oh no, darling. Not games at all." She snickered menacingly.

The realization of what was about to happen to Kelly hit her like a punch in the stomach, and she began pleading in earnest for Sarah to release her, promising and apologizing.
"P-Please Sarah. Don't. I know what you mean to do to me, but j-just don't, okay? I was only kidding. I just get playful sometimes. I'll never do it again. I'm sorry. Okay? Okay?"
Kelly was trying to raise her head up, following Sarah with her eyes as she crawled around to the bottom of the table, but Sarah simply ignored her, stopping at the foot of the table and staring long and hard at Kelly as her head flopped back down flat on the table.

Sarah was looking at her own long, sharp nails, painted a wicked glossy red. She waved them menacingly in the air in front of her face.
"Kelly honey, do you like my nails. I hope so, because I had the girl at the salon file them especially pointy just for you. I remember every word you said about your weaknesses, desires, and passions. I was especially fond of what you called your 'worst fears'."
"Please Sarah. What do you want from me. I'll give you anything. Please don't do this."
Sarah reached down and tugged gently at the ankle straps holding Kelly's feet to the table.
"Whatever do you mean Kelly?" Sarah cooed, placing one hand at the heel of her wriggling foot.
"Oh, I see. You think I'm going to enact your most desperately frightening fantasy by tickling your bare feet and underarms just because you told me how utterly impossible it is for you to stand such torture? Is that it? Huh?"

Kelly could tell by the mocking, sarcastic tone of Sarah's voice that she had every intention of doing just that.
"Sarah, listen to me, please. You don't understand. I was just blowing off steam, you know - girl talk. I didn't mean that I really wanted any of those things to be done to me in real life! I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression. Really sorry."
Sarah continued, not even acknowledging Kelly. She continued speaking, carelessly tracing a single finger around the trapped heel of Kelly's foot.

"This is your favorite part. Do you remember, Kelly? The anxiety, the realization of what is about to happen, the constant attempts at reason. Remember telling me how hot you got just thinking that someone like me would somehow know exactly what you wanted. Nothing you say is going to save you sweetheart. I am here to fulfill your fantasy to the letter. You need to be taught a very ticklish lesson, and you're not leaving here until I think you've learned it."
Sarah smiled broadly at the horrified look frozen on Kelly's face. She continued.
"So, you like the fear of being tickled while you can't move, huh? I must admit that in your position I would be much more than just frightened. I think I would have a heart attack before you even touched me. That's how ticklish I am!"
Sarah could see that Kelly was about to explode with anticipation. She was writhing helplessly in the bonds, and stammering with all her might to get Sarah to release her. Sarah poised her long nails like eagle's talons just inches above Kelly's wiggling toes.
"You have such sexy, bare feet Kelly. I love all the gentle wrinkles on your soles."

Feeling the overwhelming anxiety of knowing she was about to be tickled on the soles of her very sensitive bare feet, Kelly looked like she would have bolted the table in one leap had she not been so effectively restrained.
"Kootchie Kootchie Koo." Sarah mocked in an almost playful, but deliberate manner.
Kelly's entire body tensed reflexively as she squinted her eyes and let out a terrific laugh.
"AAAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAHAAA"
Her body strained against the leather straps as Sarah's fingers tweaked and scraped gently over the soft, pink soles. Sarah continued wiggling her fingers rapidly, running them up and down the length of Kelly's ticklish feet as she laughed harder and harder.
"PPPLEEEEEZZZZZEEEE AAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSSTTOOOPP! STOP!! AAAHA HA HA!!"
Kelly could hardly get the words out of her mouth between all the raucous laughter. Her head was thrown back in agonized giggling and her hands were making tortured fists, releasing with a springing motion. Sarah tickled Kelly's helpless feet for nearly 5 minutes without stop, then, just as Kelly was about to elevate her hysterics to the next plateau, Sarah stopped.
"GGOO AHA HA HA AAAA SSSSTTT------I ha ha ha I can't take that hee hee hee. P-P-Please. No more Sarah. No more!" Kelly Giggled for a few long seconds after the tickling stopped. Sarah stood up, walked around to the side of the restraining table, and swung one leg over Kelly's waist, crouching down in a straddling position over Kelly's helpless torso.

"You know something Kelly? I really love the way you laugh. You have a very hot laugh. May I hear it again? Hmmm?"
Before Kelly could even react, Sarah took her long, pointed nails and gently placed them on either side of Kelly's waist, and began drawing ticklish circles around and around her upper ribcage. Kelly's muscled seized in a jolt of ticklish electricity. Sarah, sensing that this particular technique was really getting to Kelly, decided to stay at it, focusing more on tickling her upper and lower ribs, gently digging in between them and vibrating her fingers to stimulate the tensing muscles underneath. She had every intention of making this weekend a literal fantasy-come-true for poor Kelly. Kelly exploded with wrenching laughter.
"NNNNOOOOOOO AHA HA HA HAAAAAAIIIIIEEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! i-I-I-I'LL D-DO ANY AAAAAHHA HA HA HA ANYTHING!! STOP STOP STOP! STOP! STOP! AAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! NO MORE! NO MORE!!" Kelly laughed openly and with great thrust as Sarah began gently wiggling her nails at the base of Kelly's ribcage, being sure to gingerly scratch the area just above her hips simultaneously. Sarah smiled pleasantly as Kelly's spasming muscles contracted involuntarily, wildly seeking escape from the ticklish intruders. Kelly clawed her fingers and toes aimlessly as she tugged at her wrist straps, unable to find any distraction from this very effective tickling torture. Her head thrashed from side to side and her face radiated with the glow of rigorous laughter.

"Shall I stop?" asked Sarah, still tickling Kelly's madly heaving tummy and sides.
"HA HA HA HA HA YYYYEEEESSSSS!!! YE-YEA HA HA HA HA PLEASE!! YESS!! Kelly shouted between guffaws and cackles of steamy laughter.
"Okay then. Maybe a short rest." She said, as she lifted her nails from Kelly's hyper-ticklish sides.
Kelly collapsed with a breathless, yet appreciative sigh. Then, as if she just remembered she was still trapped at the mercy of this calculating female, she lurched her head up, holding it as high above her arms as she could, beseeching Sarah with both her eyes and trembling voice.
"Y-Y-You gotta s-s-stop, Sarah." Kelly gasped in much needed relief. "You can't tickle me that way anymore. I'll go mad. Please. I'm sorry. Please stop the tickling."
Sarah laughed at Kelly's obvious exasperation.
"You silly girl. I haven't even started tickling you yet. You haven't even sampled my special tickle torture."

With that, Sarah moved to a table in the corner of the room and opened a small drawer in the middle of it. When she turned around to face Kelly, she was holding two objects. In her right hand she held an ordinary pet brush, the kind with the long wiry bristles, capped with small, shiny beaded plastic balls, and in her left hand, a small bottle of baby oil.
"Can you guess what I am going to do to you with these?" She said sweetly as a game show host queries an anxious contestant. She approached Kelly's immobilized bare feet again.
"Please Sarah. You wouldn't use that against me! I told you this was my greatest fear of all! Don't! I won't be able to stand it. It will be torture!!"
Sarah sat at Kelly's squirming feet, crossing her legs daintily as though settling in for a nice, long chat.
"Yes, I know. It will be incredible torture. Do you remember how maddening I said I could make this?"
Sarah squeezed out a generous amount of the oil and began massaging it into the left sole and toes of Kelly's bare foot as she continued to verbally taunt the poor, trapped woman.
"You know, Kelly, when this is all over, you're going to thank me. It isn't everyone who gets the chance to actually realize their greatest desires. And I guarantee you that the sensations from this torture will not be disappointing."
"NO!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!" Kelly exploded in desperation. "It was only a fantasy, you crazy bitch! Let me go right now!!"
Sarah applied the oil to Kelly's right sole, being sure this time, to slide her fingers in and out between each toe. Kelly giggled nervously as Sarah smiled.
"I know what you are doing, sweetheart. You're testing me to see if I'll live up to the villain you portrayed me to be in our online fantasies. I will not be weak. I promise. I am going to tickle and tickle you until you cry for mercy, and beyond, just like you drummed into me every time I stopped our game too early."

Sarah wiped her hands clean of the oil with a paper towel and picked up the pet brush. Twirling it by its handle between her palms, she giggled out loud at Kelly's frantic reaction.
"You're so cute. I love the way you try to escape, even though you know you can't go anywhere. Now, Kelly, prepare yourself for the true meaning of tickle torture."
Kelly opened her mouth in horror as Sarah applied the flexible, rounded bristles to her slippery soles. From the first touch of those dozens of beads, Kelly flew into a panicked scream of laughing fits.
"OH GGGOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHA HA HA HA YYYYIIIIEEEEE!!!! AAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAA!!!!! N-N-NOOOOO!!! AAA HA HA HA HA HA!! TOO M-MUCH!! SSTTOOPP!! I'LL BE GOOD!! I'LL BE GOOD!!! OH NO!! NOT THERE! NOT THERE!! MY T-T-TOESSSS AAAA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Kelly literally could not stand the intense tickling sensations. It was the most severe tickling she had ever experienced, and all the while, she could see Sarah's face, brimming with excitement as she methodically stroked the rows of tickling bristles back and forth in a delicate sawing motion across Kelly's ticklish, squirming bare feet.
"How does this feel, Kelly. Do you like it?" Sarah shouted over the din of Kelly's hysterical laughter.
"P-P-PLEEAASSEE!! SARAH!! SARAH!! SARAH!! NO HAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE!! PLEASE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU HAHAHAHAHA WANT!! JUST Q-QUIT!! AAAAAIIIEEEEE!!! NOT THE HEELS!! OH GOD! AAAIIEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
"I love the way you say my name, Kelly. It sounds so sexy when you are screaming with laughter. I know you would stop me if you could, but then you would just be angry with me for not enforcing stricter bondage. Here try this..."
And Sarah grabbed Kelly's left big toe between her thumb and forefinger, pulling it back to expose and stretch the ball of her intolerably ticklish foot. The brush began a meticulous examination of that one area, sending Kelly into renewed laughing fits. Then, the next foot received the same treatment. The insidious tickle torture went on for well over 20 minutes without any mercy or pity.

Soon, Kelly's voice was cracking from the strain of such violent laughter. Sarah knew that this was the point that she would make Kelly cry for mercy. But in her excited state, the question was, would crying for mercy be enough?

...End of Part One

Wow! More required, very well written! Continue your powerful dark writing! You go girl! WE are very impressed.

Love,
Anna and Heather

An excellent first chapter! Very detailed and sadistic; great work!

very good! i like the way this is unfolding. cant wait to read part 2.

Best series the now departed Ticklish nerd Series! GO girl! Go!

Love,
Anna and Heather

soo shadowtkrl where is part two??? i so long to see what happens. please write the sequel please?

isabeau

ShadowTklr...This story reiterates my belief that there should be a law against the law against being kidnapped for tickle torture, lol. :shock:

A loooong standing fantasy of mine is either to be a party to or the victim of exactly such delicious madness.

How terribly yummy on sooo many levels. Thank you :)
Avidly anticipating part 2 :)
~margie :bunny: :happyfloa

ticklemeeeeeeeeee yours and mine also. and i dont know how i missed this story when i was looking thru shadows thread. anyway it was a great one and would be so cool if it could come true someday

isabeau :)

Sooo...Isabeau sweetie...you also have fantasies with respect to Shadow's depiction of tickle-torture-kidnapping-adventures...interesting indeed ....please tell me more :) :wow: :) :evilha: :)

i sure do ticklemeeeeeeeeeeeeeee where do i begin to tell you? i dream of being kidnapped just like that why hon do you want to know? hehe if you put me in your tickle book maybe ill tell you xoxo

isabeau :couch:

you think ticklemeeee if we keep on commenting on this story, shadow will write part two? hmm and i'll email you my fantasies

isabeau :D

isabeau{E} said:
you think ticklemeeee if we keep on commenting on this story, shadow will write part two? hmm and i'll email you my fantasies

isabeau :D

Good plan!...I do hope it's soon...(my mind is independently formulating so many wickedly delicious places for sarah to take Kelly....somebody stop meee!...lol) can't wait for part two and can't wait for your fantasies Isabeau...:)
~margie :bouncybou

You two are too much. LOL! Perhaps I should just kidnap you both for a nice secluded, undisturbed tickle torture. You just have to tell me who to kidnap first in geographical order to save time. lol

Regarding part two - Okay, okay. You've gotten my attention. I'll get to work on it. :D

Tickle tickle ---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yippeeeeeeeeeee i do have some influence well me and ticklemeeeeeeeeeeeee anyway me first shadow i live closer i'm sure hehe and goodie glad to hear you are writing part two. i also bumped up your blair witchy type of story about the resort. loved it also

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

ShadowTklr said:
You two are too much. LOL! Perhaps I should just kidnap you both for a nice secluded, undisturbed tickle torture. You just have to tell me who to kidnap first in geographical order to save time. lol

Regarding part two - Okay, okay. You've gotten my attention. I'll get to work on it. :D

Tickle tickle ---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yay!!!! Know what I think? I think you should grab Isabeau, stop over to grab me ....perform your secluded, undisturbed (~moan) tickle torture and THEN write part two...LOL!

A Blair witch resort tickle story huh? Interesting....I actually threw together a little something involving the Blair witch scenario....perhaps a collaboration is in order? (It has always been a dream of mine to co-write or at least covertly infiltrate one of Shadow's stories,lol...ssshhhhh! :D

I'm off to get tick....I mean off to work,lol...byeeee for now:)
~margie :bouncybou :bouncybou

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
Yay!!!! Know what I think? I think you should grab Isabeau, stop over to grab me ....perform your secluded, undisturbed (~moan) tickle torture and THEN write part two...LOL!

A Blair witch resort tickle story huh? Interesting....I actually threw together a little something involving the Blair witch scenario....perhaps a collaboration is in order? (It has always been a dream of mine to co-write or at least covertly infiltrate one of Shadow's stories,lol...ssshhhhh! :D

I'm off to get tick....I mean off to work,lol...byeeee for now:)
~margie :bouncybou :bouncybou

It is so true what they say about great minds thinking alike, Margie. (packing the black van with tinted windows: stocks, feathers, tickle gloves, strait jacket, electric toothbrush(es), blindfolds, scary music CD - what am I forgetting - oh yeah, chloroform! Okay. My Tickle-Kidnappers kit is ready! See ya soon) :imouttahe

ShadowTklr said:
It is so true what they say about great minds thinking alike, Margie. (packing the black van with tinted windows: stocks, feathers, tickle gloves, strait jacket, electric toothbrush(es), blindfolds, scary music CD - what am I forgetting - oh yeah, chloroform! Okay. My Tickle-Kidnappers kit is ready! See ya soon) :imouttahe

ahem what about my great mind? who bumped this story in the first place??? lol and ticklemeeeeeeeeeee i'm with you grab me first and then you should be a blast.

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Isabeau, I think any great mind attached to a ticklish cute body is in for a transformation from brilliant to jelly, at the hands of ShadowTklr, lol.
When his ticklish torture of us is over we won't care much about our minds,lol.

~margie :upsidedow :) :imouttahe :) :happyfloa

so true marge and hey did you get my email? and dont you just love the creativity of shadow? and i cannot wait for another story from yourself. i would love to try my hand but hmmmm no experience per se in tickling.

isabeau :Kiss2:

Wow. I'm starting to get story groupies here! woohoo! :woot: Maybe the two of you can be my "M & Ms" The only difference would be that I'd make you both melt in my hands. :evilha:

You both have great minds, and I'm sure they would be every bit as important to me as every other ticklish inch of you. And just to keep you both mentally stimulated, I'll educate you on the history of tickle torture, as I demonstrate each period and tactic on your ticklish bodies with exaggerated enthusiasm.

Hmmm. It may take some time to finally get to the second part of this story with this kind of entertainment. :D

promise?? Shadow??? you know i love m&ms and get to that writing lol im very impatient.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back