• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From sea to shining sea, and, more thorny issues

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Islanders embarked on a nine day west coast trip. They began the trip by losing two of three in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and again losing two of three in LA. They returned home in the early morning on a Monday, and would play Montreal on Tuesday night in the home opener. Mitch arrived at his apartment about 6am, and attempted to quietly enter the apartment, in case the family was sleeping. He was met at the door by an overheating Naomi dressed in just panties and a tshirt: " The kids dont get up for another hour. We have time to do it" She said, going to kiss Mitch and undo his clothes. The couple attempted to quietly have sex so as not to wake the kids, but Naomi kept moaning. Mitch couldnt help but quip to Naomi:" This is so funny, I fly 3000 miles all night, and the minute I get in the door, Iam met by my overheating nymphomaniac wife" They managed to get in a quickie before the kids woke up, with Naomi saying to him, her hair in his face like he loved:" There is so much more where that came from tonight, you can be certain" In fact, Mitch was exhausted, and the team didnt have to practice that day, so, after Naomi and a weary Mitch took the kids to school, they returned home, where Mitch hoped to get some sleep, but Naomi had other ideas. "We have seven hours to sleep, it's been nine days, make love to me, I want it" Naomi said, pushing her bare breasts and nipples in his face. "Gawd this is so cool, I have a sexual animal for a wife!" Mitch quipped. They had intercourse again, and a little while later, as Mitch was trying to nap, he felt pressure on his penis. As he looked down, he saw his penis was erect, and that Naomi was sucking on it. "Hey, what gives, I thought you said.." He said. "You have your hot wife who loves you lying here sucking your penis, shut up, and enjoy it, before I change my mind" She said. Mitch certainly did enjoy it. His testicles were blue as he oragsmed for the third time in a short time. "We are going to overindulge in sex. Part of it is love, because I love you so much, and want to make up for lost time on the road, and part of it is lust. I get so hot and horny and I just want us to jump each other's bones" Naomi said.
In the meantime, after the off day with the multiple sex sessions, it was back to baseball on Tuesday night against Montreal. Jennifer Love Hewitt began the series with Montreal, and pitched a terrific game, working into the eighth inning and allowing only one run, in an eventual 4-1 Good Guys win. The fifth starter took the ball the following night, and, although he pitched well, the team didnt hit, and he was saddled with a 2-0 loss. Kate Hudson went to the mound on Thursday night to finish the series, and she was magnificent, firing a three hitter into the ninth inning in a 6-2 Paradise triumph.
The Phillies were next up in the middle series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched the opening game against Philadelphia, and did very well, allowing but two runs to the Phillies into the seventh, in an eventual 7-4 Good Guys win. Neve Campbell went to the mound on Saturday night, and she threw a fine game, allowing only four hits and two runs in eight innings. However, again the Good Guys didnt hit, and Neve was saddled with a 2-1 defeat. Jennifer Love Hewitt took the ball on Sunday afternoon in front of a near sellout crowd of close to 50,000, and she pitched a wonderful game, allowing but two hits over 8 innings, in a 2-1 Paradise victory.
After an off day Monday, the Reds came to town to conclude the nine game homestand. Kate Hudson opened the series with the Reds on Tuesday by allowing only one run and three hits into the 8th inning, as the Good Guys prevailed, 4-2. Gil Bellows took the mound on Wednesday, and again things went well for both him and the Good Guys, as he pitched a shutout into the ninth, in a 3-1 Paradise win. Neve Campbell would head to the hill to conclude the homesrand on Thursday night, and she pitched another great game, scattering five hits over 7 plus innings, resulting in a 5-3 Paradise Island triumph. It had been a great homestand, all the pitchers were doing well, and the team was climbing in the standings after a rough beginning.
The flirtation/ romance between Dawn and Russell Crowe seemed to be flourishing. They were often seen together in bars and nightclubs after Good Guys night games. No one was happier about this than Mitch and Naomi, as hopefully the issue with Crowe and Naomi had been laid to rest for good, as he had seemingly moved on to a new and beautiful woman.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. The party that evening took on an interesting twist. Radio shock jock Howard Stern knew of the Good Guys tickle fetish, as several years earlier he had tickled Naomi on his show. On that night, his show was broadcast from the fetish club. After meeting all of the beautiful female members of the Good Guys, Stern interviewed the team, and then accepted an offer to be tied and tickled by some of the team's female members. Stern was stripped to his boxer shorts and tied to a bed in the middle of the club, as Naomi, Kate Hudson, and Mandy Moore, all dressed in dominatrix's outfits, approached Stern, who was tied to the bed. "So, Howard, you like to tickle, well now, we'll see if you like to be tickled by us lovely ladies" Naomi said. With that, Mandy Moore began the tickle on Stern's neck with fingers as the laughter began and Howard writhed around. Hahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, perched at his underarms, Naomi ran her fingers under Stern's armpits, causing thrashing and hysterical laughter: Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Next, Kate Hudson took a feather and ran in over Howard's inner thighs, causing his knees to buckle. Finally the three players perched themselves at Howard's feet and ran their fingers, and feathers over his soles and toes. Howard became hysterical with uproarous laughter: Hwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Very ticklish! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! After Howard was untied, he was asked his opinion of the team's tickling, and replied. "You guys are good, as both lees and lers, a respectable tickling team who knows what its doing. Then Mitch, standing behind Naomi, quipped to Howard "Dont let this dominatrix outfit fool you, do you want to see a grown woman collapse on the floor like a child?" To which the club yelled: YES! Then, Mitch came behind Naomi, and delivered a devestating tickle to her sides, causing her to squeal hysterically and almost fall to the ground. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! "Get away from me, you!" She said, trying to keep her balance, and she tried to push Mitch away.
Things were finally picking up for the Good Guys. They were playing well on the field, and they had tickled their very special guest, the man who's shows about tickling were responsible for getting some of them into tickling. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

No, windowguy, not to my knowledge. I wish he would! We have no tickle info on the real Naomi Watts to my knowledge. Maybe someday someone from here can ask her "The Question" and we can add her to our growing list of celebs. There are a couple of other stories I've done since this one. If you havent seen them, please check them out. As always, stay tuned for more.

Mitch

Windowguy, please check your PM when you get a chance. I think you'll find it interesting. Hope all is well with you. Thanks.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back