• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Caroline

Shaggy

TMF Poster
This my first attempt at writing tickle fiction, so dont be surprised if it sucks. I'm tired of being merely a lurker on this board... I'd like feedback from you guys (and girls), so if it sucks, let me know, and if you like, praise me with your kind words...

Caroline had always been quite the modest, intelligent, reputable young lady... At 17 years of age, and a student at an all-girls catholic high school, she was a member of the math club, head editor of the literary journal, and was well on her way to earning a scholarship to prestigious U. of Pennsylvania law school. Despite her meekness, shyness, and somewhat cold demanor, caroline had always been a strikingly beautiful girl. Her mental keenness apparently shone through literally in her 5'6" frame, which was complemented by honey colored, shoulder length hair, breasts that bordered on a c-cup, and eyes the color of emeralds. yes, caroline was quite a gem in the sea of females that populated her school... but as many females will attest to, competition and envy often make monsters of the most genteel teenage girls...

It all started the day of the ACTs... Basically, (the good stuff will come in soon enough, trust me) Caroline noticed two of her less exceptional classmates cheating off of an answer key that had somehow been stolen. These girls, Amber and Lacey, were just the kind of girls who despised Caroline. Dumb, unpopular, prone to occasional drunkenness. Suffice to say, they were not pleased when the upstanding caroline called the proctor to her desk to ask a question, in order to sneakily bring the two cheaters to justice. As they were led out of the room in tears, Amber and Lacey shot each other knowing glances that could only mean one thing... REVENGE.

Seven months later
Finally the much anticipated end of the school year rolled around. It was May, and Caroline was preparing to go to college in the fall. However, Amber and Lacey had other things on their young, devious minds... Caroline knew what these girls thought of her uprightness, and how much they despised her, so she was surprised when she recieved an invitation for a combination end of the year pool party/sleep-over at Amber's house. A bunch of Amber and Lacey's friend's would be there, some of whom caroline was on good terms with, so, somewhat hesitantly, she accepted their invitation, which, oddly enough, was for "girls only..."

Caroline arrived at Lacey's house with a t-shirt over her suit. Amber greeted her at the door, in her floral print bikini, and took the reluctant caroline by the hand and led her to the lavish pool out back. "Ah, gang's all here" thought caroline. She noticed Lacey, Melissa, Rebecca, Jennifer, and Jackie, all either in the pool, or relaxing on lounge chairs. After some awkward and forced greetings, Amber eyed caroline devilishly, and said, "Well caroline, us girls only have a few more days together as a class... so why dont you get in the pool and have a little fun... come on, girl, study time is over..." Reluctantly, Caroline removed her cover up to reveal a modest white, one-piece suit. Amber scoffed and said somewhat seductively, "oh, come on caroline, wheres your sensuality? youre a young girl, you need a cute little two piece to show off that figure of yours... what do you girls think?" The other girls, agreeingly cheered in unison. "Go up to my room, I keep some spare suits in there OK?" "Uh... ok," caroline agreed reluctantly.

As she surveyed the suits, Caroline cringed. They were all quite skimpy... But wanting to fit in, she evntually decided on a tiny black suit, the bottom of which barely covered her behind. The top was slightly too small for her buxom breasts, as Amber was only an A-cup. As she awkwardly made her way back to the pool, the girls congratulated her on her sexy new suit. But there was a look in their eyes that Caroline just did not like... Her uneasiness increased when Amber came up to her and said "about time you loosened up" and proceeded to grab caroline's sexy, womanly belly. "EEEKK! heehehe!" screeched caroline and jumped back. "A little ticklish there i see" responded amber, glancing knowingly at the other girls" "uh, not really" said caroline, blushing, "you just surprised me" "Oh, OK" said amber deviously, knwoing what was to come...

After some lazy lounging and dipping, amber knew it was time to set the plan into action. She knew this part was gonan be childish, but what the hell... she was a woman on a mission, and she would be damned if she and her pals didnt get caroline back for her tattling. "Hey, remember that game we used to play when we were kids... where you tried to see who could hold their head under the longest? why dont we do that, seeing as how we are about to go our spearate ways.. you know, help us to bring back memories... the person who brings her head up first has to wear her bikini for the rest of the night... no changing clothes... what do you guys think" "uh, sounds good to me" said melissa "what else do we have to do?" caroline shuddered, she had never been a good swimmer and knew the other girls used to be on the swim team... she would definitely lose. Sure enough, a half hour later, the girls were sitting in amber's room, listening to the new blink-182 cd, all clothed, except for good little caroline, sitting meekly on a sofa in her tiny suit, feeling very naked.

Amber knew now was the time for action. She winked at Jennifer, who winked at the other girls, signaling it was time... Amber and Jennifer proceeded to sit on either side of the embarrassed caroline who was covering her body as best she could. "Well caroline," said amber "i dont really know you very well. its a shame were just becoming better friends at the end of the year..." "yeah, too bad," said the ultra suspicious caroline, who at thsi moment just wanted to put on some clothes and get the hell out. after soem small talk, amber said "you know what caroline? i think you need to loosen up... youre a pretty girl... you should be going out with guys, living it up you know? let that fun girl side show a little..." And with that,Amber wiggled her finger in caroline's deep belly button, set perfectly in a sea of fertile, womanly flesh. "AAAHHH! hehehhe... no!" she yelped. Amber yelled "hey girls, i think i know what caroline needs, "a good, old fashioned tickling!! were gonna teach her how to be free and fun loving. what do you think, is it tickle time or what?!!"

With that, the other girls responded with "yeah lets get her!! she needs a tickling more than anyone!!!" caroline attmepted to make a mad dash for the door, but was instantly surrounded and pulled to the ground by the pack of rabid, focused, teenage females. Jennifer and melissa each sat on a stretched out arm, rebecca and jackie, took a leg, and amber climbed on caroline's waist, straddling her. "ok caroline, i guess i should explain myself... you see, we lured you hear to get revenge on you for ratting us out at the ACTs... you think youre this perfect little princess, who has to make sure us bad girls are punished... well, let me tell you baby, youre about to get a punishment you'll never forget..." caroline didnt even have time to beg before amber, who had planned the tickle sequence carefully, dug into caroline's oft-tickled belly. She was like a baker kneading the skin of caroline's full, luscious, belly. caroline was in hysterics in seconds, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEEHEE, oh god... stooopppppp HAHAHA" amber continued her kneading technique for two mintues, until caroline was red in the face, and crying "Please... please" she begged "im sorry, i just thought it was the right thing to do... just let me go, and youll never hear from me again" "sorry, caroline, too late for apologies... at the end of your tickling, we will know that your are truly sorry," and with that amber proceeded to blow fierce raspberries on caroline's now-pink tummy. she screamed, thrashed about, and felt a terrible urge to go to the bathroom, as her agony mounted and mounted...

End of part 1

This anything but sucks :) I love it. Keep up the rasberries :) When do we get part two :)

Thanks a lot - glad you enjoyed it... part 2 will be posted today

GREAT STORY!!!

Great Story!!!! I liked it very much

Diego

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back