• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie's Island Misadventures

PJSport3

TMF Poster
First off I would like to thank everyone for fulfilling my previous requests. The ideas were fabulous and were enjoyed by me in every way. I pictured one idea to be something like this, so I thought maybe I would try once on my own. Please let me know if this works.

The WWE's Stephanie McMahon had recently lost her job in a wrestling match to her father Vince. After much stress over the business wasted by her result of unemployment, the Billion Dollar Princess decided to take a vacation by herself and enjoy some quality alone time.

Steph saw some ideas about a cruise and figured this would be a perfect time to get away, forget about the business and just simply relax. Steph did just that and was soon on a cruise ship funning and sunning. The amazing thing about Stephanie was that no matter how much of an attitude she showed on tv, she was actually a sweet person, and also, for how confident she seemed to be, she seemed to be very shy about herself physically. That is what was so amazing that as she debated in her own cabin as to what swimwear she should put on, she decided to go with a safe one-piece bathing suit, rather than a brand new black string bikini that she thought she would show off. Stephanie now walked out on the deck and was recognized by many. Everyone wanted her autograph and the men constantly offered her drinks, but the same question from the males came up, "Hey Steph, how come you don't show more of your pretty self?" Throughout the night, this was a thought that haunted Steph, but would soon be solved. As Stephanie walked around the boat, she noticed some pamphlets about some excursions she could take place in. She particularly noticed one about a private abandoned island paradise in which you can relax and explore. Stephanie figured this would be a great chance to really collect her thoughts, explore some new things, and show herself off.

As the next morning arrived, Stephanie immediately changed into her black bikini put a button down shirt and loose shorts over her, and headed for the dock. What was a surprise to her was that she was the only one wanting to take the private island excursion, but this did not bother her, Stephanie truely felt that this was a great time to just be alone. Little did she know that she would not be.

As her private boat reached the island's edge, Stephanie got off the boat and mentioned to the skipper not to rush. "Take your time returning she said, I want to see whatever I can of this paradise." The skipper did exactly that and said he would return back at sundown.

Now that she was alone, Stephanie headed for the body of the island to take in what was her supposed paradise. Things from her were about to change. A few minutes later, Steph saw that there were some tables and benches to sit at. She decided to take a break and have a seat. She put her handbag down on the table and just sat, while pulling her hair back to keep it from her face. While this was going on, little did Steph know that a witch doctor was watching her. As Stephanie was stretching out, the witch doctor looked in Steph's handbag and pulled out a scrunchie for her hair. Once Steph was done fixing her hair, little did she know that a few strands fell out and landed in the hands of the witch doctor, who wrapped them around a doll, and ran off. Little did Steph know that know she was part of a curse that had a voodoo doll scheduled for her torture.

After a few minutes of sitting around, Stephanie decided to check out the island. She headed down towards the lagoon in which she entered, but veered left for a cave which drew her interest. Steph was not afraid to walk in and began exploring. After some searching and digging, she found some artifacts that she wanted to take with her. However, she was about to take some other things with her as well, such as ideals of torture. As she held up the artifacts she happily dug up, Steph felt a bit of discomfort in her backside. "OOOH" Steph screamed as she felt like she was poked in the butt by a pin. "OOOH!" she screamed again as she felt the same pain in the other butt cheek. Little did she know that the pesky witch doctor watching her started poking her in the butt with exactly what she thought, a pin. Steph then left the cave but would be followed shortly.

Steph soon hit the area where the tables and huts were and put the artifacts in her handbag. Now her torture got slightly worse. As Steph stood there, she began feeling a bit warm down below. She started dancing around as if her pants were on fire. As she would not realize, the witch doctor had a lighter, and put her voodoo doll's shorts on fire. Steph would dance around till she could not take it any more. Fortunately, she had a tray of water outside her hut sitting there. Steph could not stand it anymore and took a seat in the water. The pain stopped, but only temporarily.

As Steph took herself out of the tub, she felt behind her and noticed that her shorts had a big hole from the burning in them. Along with them being wet, Steph decided to remove her shorts, and leave them on the table to dry, leaving her with only her bikini bottoms. After some time, Steph decided to head out again and wanted to see more of the cave that she explored earlier. Once again, she was not alone, with her secret follower close behind.

As Steph entered the cave again, she looked all around noticing all the different enscriptions and other artifacts that fascinated her. However, after several minutes of stargazing, Steph was distracted again. She started hopping around as if she was walking on hot coals. Furthermore, she started fanning her button down shirt as if she was having hot flashes. As this was happening, the witch doctor was laughing hysterically at Steph's torture, while holding a lighter under her voodoo doll's feet and another being waved around her body. Steph could not stand still, hopping around from foot to foot, fanning herself constantly. Suddenly, she could relieve herself in one way, she removed herself of her shirt and hopped her way for the lagoon. Soon all her fiery torture was extinguished, and she felt a great relief, standing in water to her ankles, in nothing but a black bikini.

Minutes later, Steph headed back for the huts. As she sat down to relax, she realized something disturbing. Her shorts that she left to dry were now missing. After a little concern, she headed back for the dreaded cave, there too, she realized her shirt was also missing. Now Steph really was worried, walking around this quiet island with nothing but a bikini to cover herself up. Soon, walking was not even an option. As she headed towards an open area, she stopped to retrace her steps; however, before taking another step, Steph was stuck in her tracks, literally. The witch doctor stuck a curse on the Princess to have her feet stuck in the ground. Little did she know that her torture was about to begin.

After several minutes of trying to pull herself out, Steph gave up and realized her fate of being stuck in her tracks. Suddenly, something she dreaded started taking place. Steph felt a soft tingling feeling on the bottom of her stuck feet that she could not relieve, thinking something in the ground was crawling on her feet. Little did she know that the witch doctor, standing about 5 feet behind her was rubbing a feather across both of the voodoo dolls feet. HEE HEE HEE HEE OH NO, HA HA HA, OH NO HA HA HA, THAT TICKLES!!! HA HA HA, IT TICKES MY FEET!!! HA HA HA, Steph screams, but little did she know what was tickling her. For several minutes this torture went on. HA HA HA, PLEASE NO, THIS TICKLES MY FEET, MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH, Steph laughs out loud, but has no defense for this. After 5 more minutes the torture stops, and Steph has time to breath, but not for long.

After a few minutes, Stephanie's fears get worse. The witch doctor snickers as he begins to play with Steph's body. He takes her hands and one pats her head while the other rubs her belly. Then both arms wave in circles across from her, while all the time the witch doctor does the same actions to her voodoo doll. The the ultimate, he puts both arms on the doll, straight up in the air, which subsequently, the same happens to Stephanie. Suddenly the Princess realizes she is standing there stuck in the ground with her hands in the air, and she cannot lower them.

5 minutes later, an even worse feeling occurs, Steph feels that same soft sensation somewhere new, in her armpits. HA HA HA, OH GOD NO, HA HA HA, IT REALLY TICKLES, SOMETHING IS TICKLING MY ARMPITS, HA HA HA, Steph cackles. As the witch doctor rubs 2 feathers under the doll's armpits, Steph tries to dance out of the way with no success. HE HE HE, THIS REALLY TICKLES, I CAN'T STAND THIS, HA HA HA, she keeps howling, while her torturer falls over in laughter over her torture. After 10 minutes, Steph is relieved of the tickling, but her arms remain in the air.

Steph now finds herself in an odd situation, standing by herself, on a deserted island, stuck in the ground, and her arms stuck in the air, she cannot imagine a worse torture...or can she? After a few more minutes, a tall figure comes toward Stephanie who she figures is a hero; she figures wrong. The tall subject is wearing a grass skirt, ceremonial head dress and holding a peculiar idol. That's right, it is the witch doctor stalking Stephanie. Steph does not realize that at first, as she bargains with her torturer to let her loose, but soon realizes that will not happen. She finally notices the figure in his hand in a black bikini, looking very similar to her. Suddenly, the nasty side of Steph appears as she screams as the witch doctor. "You better let me loose now!!! I can have you arrested or worse for what you did to me. Do you know you I am?" Stephanie screams. The witch doctor, of course not understanding her language does not understand a word of what she says, but does understand the tone, and feels threatened. He suddenly screams in fear and feels he needs to defend himself. This begins Steph's worse nightmare.

The witch doctor, now feeling defensive, holds up a pin and puts down the doll. He now uses Steph as the actual doll to defend himself. For a minute or so, he pokes Stephanie back and forth on her bare sides and occasionally on her belly. This in return causes Steph some discomfort and makes her look like she is belly dancing. Then the her true tortue begins. He puts down the pin and picks up a feather. At this point, Steph realizes that she is doomed and the most ticklish area she has is not only going to get tickled, but is completely bare by the rare occurrence of her wearing a bikini and she figures she has little chance to get out of this. She begs as best she can.

"Please sir, don't tickle my belly, anything but my belly, it's so ticklish, with only one direct spot more ticklish than that; my belly button. You wouldn't torture me like that, all helpless like this, would you?" Steph begs as she also bats her eyes. Unfortunate for her, the witch doctor does not care and also does not understand her. He takes the feather is he holding and walks behind her. He runs the feather down her spine and then across her back waistline. Through all this, Stephanie is trying to dance out of the way but it will never work. She just giggles trying to take it as best she can.

Now the worst for Stephanie occurs, as the witch doctor heads around for the front and begins to rub the feather across her waist. He then follows by getting a second feather and starts rubbing both of her sides. Steph loses it at this point. HA HA HA, OH NO, PLEASE STOP, IT TICKLES, HA HA HA, YOU'RE TICKLING ME!!!! This goes on for a bit, before both feathers start tickling her belly and the torture gets worse. "OH NO, OH NO, NOT MY BELLY, PLEASE NOT MY BELLY, HA HA, HA, THAT TICKLES LIKE CRAZY, HA HA HA, YOU'RE TICKLING MY BELLY, HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!" After 15 more minutes of this, the torture ends and Steph feels relieved.

After finally collecting herself, Stephanie McMahon feels her overall torture is finally over. The witch doctor grabs the voodoo doll and lowers the arms on it, immediately having Stephanie's arms drop to her sides. As she collects her breath she looks at the witch doctor, who still has a mysterious look on his face, which she does not like. After a few moments, the witch doctor stares at Stephanie's belly button and starts a chant. For the next several moments, Steph thinks nothing of it, as she figures the worst he is doing is worshipping her most ticklish spot which he did not attack. That's because he does not need to.

After going through the chant, the witch doctor steps back a few days and takes control of the voodoo doll again. Now Steph looks concerned. Next thing she sees is him playing with the doll, positioning the right hand around the belly. Before Steph realizes, her right hand begins to move towards her belly, but a particular area of it. Suddenly, Stephanie's index finger is circing the outside of her belly button. "HE HE HE HE HE" Steph begins to giggle, as she looks down and tickles the outside rim of her most ticklsh spot. 5 minutes later, her fears heighten as her finger slips inside her perfectly round innie belly button. This is the beginning of the end for Steph.

"OH NO, HE HE HE, OH PLEASE, HE HE HE, THAT TICKLES, HE HE HE, YOU'RE TICKLING...HE HE HE, NO WAIT, HA HA HA, I'M TICKLING MY BELLY BUTTON, HA HA HA HA HA HA. OH NO!!! HA HA HA I'M TICKLING ME HE HE HE HE HE HE. PLEASE STOP, THAT'S MY MOST TICKLISH SPOT HA HA HA, ANYTHING BUT THE BELLY BUTTON, HA HA HA. NO FAIR, I'M IN A BIKINI, HA HA HA, I NEVER, HA HA WEAR, HA HA A BIKINI, HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Stephanie was in hysterics. At this point, the witch doctor left, feeling fulfilled while Stephanie continued to tickle inside her belly button.

Many hours later, deep into the night, the passenger boat that dropped off Stephanie McMahon finally returns by her request. As the skipper of that boat goes to pick up his passenger he notices an extremely strange sight. He witnesses his only passenger standing in only a black string bikini, with her feet stuck in the ground, tickling her own belly button. Stephanie just continues to laugh in hysterics as she cannot stop her own torture. Luckily for Steph, the skipper knows a bit about island culture, and figures out a reverse to the curse which allows her to stop tickling herself.

Stephanie returns to the private boat, heads back to the cruise ship and heads straight for her cabin thinking nothing of it.

Months later, Stephanie McMahon is reinstated by her father Vince on the show she used to run Smackdown. His one revision was that to earn a full-time contract, she would have to defeat one returning wrestler at her father's choice, with a little twist - a bra and panites, submission match. The returning superstar would be Papa Shango, who practices in the sorcery of voodoo and other witchcraft. One look from Steph brought complete fear to her eyes. She stood in the center of the ring, looked at her opponent, then looked down, pulled up her shirt, stared at her belly button, looked back at her opponent, and then left the ring headed for the exits. It would be sometime before Stephanie would return to the spotlight again.

This is the best story concerning voodoo doll-tickling I've read in a long time. I wish there were more stories like that; I'm actually thinking of writing one myself later on in the year.

Cheers.

Many Thanks

I greatly appreciate the nice words about my attempt. It was something that had been brewing in my mind for a while. I have always been intrigued about tickling through voodoo and especially wanted to get Stephanie McMahon.

I had another story that I wrote recently that when I tried sending it, it somehow disappeared. I might try again, but not sure. Might consider a hypno story or other ideas as well, we'll see. Thank you again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back