• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Road trip to come full circle, a cinematic triumph, and, difficult thoughts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Islanders completed the first part of their schedule with a road trip to Montreal, Philadelphia, and Cincinnati, winning five of nine games. When they returned home, it was just before Memorial Day weekend, and there was an off day before they were set to open a series with the Mets on the Friday night of Memorial Day. On that Thursday night, the team gathered at the Paradise Island cineplex to see the opening of Naomi and Russell's new movie: "American Love from Down Under" which was the story of two Australians living in the United States who meet and fall in love. The story was heartwarming, touching, funny, and a bit sad. For the most part, the critics seemed to love it. Naomi, looking beautiful in white dress and sandals, discussed the movie, her career, the Good Guys, and her family. She was asked what she would do if movie studios came forward with more offers, and she answered simply:"I can work in movies in the off season. I have a contract to play baseball, and my family and friends are here"
When Mitch and Naomi got home that night, after they put the children to bed, they went into their room. "You get over here so I can give you like a gadzillion celebratory kisses and tickles and tell you how proud Iam of you" Mitch said, his eyes tearing up. They began passionately kissing. "Look at you, savior on field, and movie star off. You're not going to leave us, are you?" He said. "No, of course not, my life is here with you, the kids, and the team. If I get any movie offers, we will work it out" she replied. Mitch sat on the couch with Naomi lying on him, her feet on his lap, as he began to massage and kiss Naomi's feet and suck on her toes. "What are you doing, silly? My feet are all dirty. Let's go take a shower and then we can do anything we want" She said. They got into the shower, and laughingly soaped each other up and gave each other playful tickles. After they got out of the shower and dried off, they went to the bed, naked, and began heavy kissing. When Naomi went to get her contraceptive, Mitch was flippant:" Fuck the contraceptive, let's have more kids" Naomi looked at him sternly but lovingly:" No, we discussed that the last one is our last. We have to be practical. If we get pregnant, I'm the one that has to carry the bullet around for nine months, and I cant pitch. No more kids, okay?" Naomi said. "Okay, but I still love you, mom" Mitch said to Naomi in jest. "I love you too, dad" She replied with a giggle. As they were making out, the passion was so heavy that Naomi broke her vow and went to give Mitch oral sex again. Clearly, Mitch knew she really didnt know how she felt about that issue, and decided to just let things take course as they may.
The following night, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand against the Mets. Kate Hudson opened the homestand, and pitched very well, allowing only four hits to the light hitting Mets, in a 4-2 win. Gil Bellows followed it up on Saturday with a three hitter, in a 3-1 victory. Neve Campbell took the hill on Sunday afternoon in front of 45,000, and although she pitched well, the Good Guys didnt hit, and she was saddled with a 2-0 loss.
Monday was an off day. On that Monday, as Naomi was doing chores, Mitch decided to go back to the theater and see the movie again. It was not easy to see Naomi doing nude scenes on camera with Russell Crowe. Although Mitch was the icon of the island on the field, and he knew Naomi loved him dearly, it still wasnt easy to have the handsome hunk around his wife whom he adored. Mitch knew he had to deal with his emotions. Things between him and Naomi were going well, and he couldnt let his male ego screw things up.
Atlanta came to Paradise on Tuesday night, and Jennifer Love Hewitt pitched a solid game, in a 5-3 Good Guys victory. Kate Hudson was even better on Wednesday night, allowing but three hits over eight innings, and combining with Mandy Moore for a 4-1 Paradise win. Gil Bellows shut the Braves out on Thursday night, scattering five hits, in a 3-0 Good Guy triumph.
The Astros invaded Paradise for a weekend series before the Good Guys would hit the road again. Neve Campbell got the ball for the Friday night opener, and fired a two hit shutout, in a 1-0 Good Guys win. Neve seemed to be the one spot in the rotation that the team didnt score any runs for , and needed to pitch a shutout to secure a victory. Jennifer Love Hewitt was on the mound on Saturday, but the Paradise Islanders had sleeping bats, as they were one hit, in a 4-0 loss. With an off day Monday to fly to New York, Kate Hudson asked for the ball on three days rest on Sunday, and Sniderman agreed, watching Kate's pitch count carefully. Fortunately for Kate and the Good Guys, the team had its hitting shoes on that day, a rarity for the team that season, and launched a twelve hit attack, in a 9-4 Good Guy victory to cap a great homestand.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. Due to the movie, it was agreed that Naomi and Russell would be the lees of the evening. The team gathered at the fetish club, where both were stripped and tied to beds. Then, fans got a chance to tickle the two for an extra fee of $3 that would go to charity. The tickle was began on Russell's neck by a female fan as the laughter began from the Australian hunk: Hhaahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, the fan moved down, tickling Russell with her long red nails under his arms as he howled with laughter. Hahahahahahahahahaa! Ticklish! NO! Working her way down, the suntanned fan tickled the Aussie hearthrob on his sides , ribs and belly, resulting in more hysterical howls. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Then, two female fans perched themselves at Russell's feet, using fingers, and feathers to attack the Aussie's soles and toes, as he howled with more laughter. Hhahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO!
Then, with Naomi tied up in a bra and panties, Mitch couldnt resist egging the fans on. "This one over here is a hottie, and very, very ticklish, so whoever gets her, give it to her good!" He said. To which Naomi replied in jest. "Fuck you, Mitch, my darling, honeylove" "Ooh, you curse at your husband? You need to be punished for that" Mitch said. "Tickle her!" Mitch said to a tall well built hunk in line who had handed him the contribution>" With pleasure, she's hot" The hunk said. With that, the hunk began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers as she squealed and writhed around: Heheheheheheheheheehe! NO! Moving down, the tall guy attacked Naomi's underarms with fingers as she squealed with laughter and writhed some more: Hehehehehehehehehehee! Very ticklish! NO! NO! Working his way down, the hunk tickled Naomi on her sides, belly and ribs, causing her midsection to contract and hysterical squeals. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Really ticklish! Hehehehehehehehehe! Finally, he got to Naomi's bare feet, and attacked them with his fingers, a feather, and ice on her toes and soles. Naomi squealed with uncontrollable laughter and begged for mercy:Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!Please no more already! I give up! Heheheheehehehehehehehe! Finally, with Naomi and Russell panting messes, the tickle ended. Naomi was weak from laughing so hard, her ribs hurt her, and she looked like she was ready to faint.
The Russell and Dawn Reid situation seemed to be going well, with Russell and Dawn now in an exclusive relationship.
So, all seemed to be fine in the world of the Good Guys. On field, things were fine, there were no problems with Mitch and Naomi off field. The question now was, would the success of the movie change the team any, or cause Naomi and/or Russell to consider any other options for their careers. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back