• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's nightmare

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Please note TK81 requests will be granted soon! Be aware this is the year 2005 much has changed. And Dawn who has always been over 18 is definitedly so now even to the human world. Remember she was “14” in 2000! We hope you like it!

Dawn made her way to bed. It had been very tiring. After the First Evil, the rebirth of Tara McClay and Anya, the chatai demons, the departure of Faith (who had since the death of her former principal become her lover) and her stories about Harmony and Drusilla; Dawn just wanted to rest. Even more disturbing was the way Buffy and Willow kept looking at her during those tales. Dawn had mercilessly tickled Willow, Buffy and Kennedy and she knew they were thinking about vengeance. Still she had stopped stealing and they had no excuse. She fell asleep almost as soon as her head touched the pillow. She woke up, tied up and naked. She looked around for help then spotted Willow and Buffy walked towards her smiling, also naked. "Buffy! Willow! Help me, I've been tied up!" yelled an anxious Dawn. "Poor tied up, ticklish Dawnie!" said Buffy, mockingly. The words sent shivers down Dawn's spine. "Let me out! PLEASE!!!!" screamed Dawn. "Dawnie..." said Willow "You're dreaming! And since this is your dream, YOU are going to have to stop us!" Willow made her towards Dawn chained in front of the pillar in the heaven like scenery. Buffy also make her way across the clouds. Willow moved towards Dawn's armpits and Buffy kneeled to get close to her feet. Dawn was squirming to get away. "Guys, please. Willow, Buffy tickled me mercilessly as a kid, please!!! Don't let her get me!!!!" begged Dawn. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!" chanted Willow as she danced her fingers in Dawn's squirming pits. Dawn lost it big time. "BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!WILLOWHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABUFFY!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Dawn with laughter. Buffy put her hands on her hips. "Dawnie, that isn't very nice! First I'm the big, bad sister always picking on you. Then suddenly I'm your hero? NO Dawnie, this time I am going to sit down and watch Willow tickle you silly!" Dawn howled as Willow continued to examine her ticklish underarms. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHELP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” begged Dawn. Willow was having the time of her life tickling the several billion year-old, key to destruction of universes in a teenager’s body, into laughing, howling mush. Willow kept up the tickling moving from underarms, down her ribcage, to her sides and hips and back up. Dawn’s face was teary as she laughed and laughed. “Poor ticklish Dawnie!” said Willow as Dawn panted. Willow was pitiless exploring her ribs. First she spidered down them, then counted them, then picked up a feather and ran down them. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYY!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHELPHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHELPPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEEHIHIHIHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” squealed Dawn as Willow's tickling continued like a World Champion against minnow. Willow went back to her fingers after 5 minutes of merciless feather rib twirling and raked down Dawn's ribs. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Dawn as Willow continued her endless tickling march. “Dawnie’s very ticklish! Dawnie’s very ticklish!” chanted Willow. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” bellowed Dawn. “Stop? But Dawnie were just getting started and you didn’t stop with me, Buffy or Kennedy!” responded Willow. “HAHAHAHAHAHAI”MHAHAHAHAHSORRRRYYYYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” replied a laughing Dawn. “Sorry? Don’t be sorry, sweetie just laugh!” requested Willow. The sounds which poorly imitated laughter seemed to grant her desire. Dawn was wishing this dream was over, but it seemed ongoing. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” said a clearly unnerved and quickering brunette. Willow decided it was time for the big guns to come out. She used her tongue and ran it on the very vulnerable belly button. “WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTHEHAHAHAHAHAHAREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” howled the suffering adult/teenager. “tickle, tickle, tickle. Kootchy kootchy koo. Guess Willow must be really causing you distress, she certainly gave it to me. Bet you wished you had exploited both our situations!” retorted a smirking Buffy. “WAHAHAHAHAHAHFAITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” howled Dawn with renewed vigour as her belly was also tortured by Willow. “Faith can’t save you!” replied an annoyed Buffy. She disapproved of the relationship but it made Dawn happy. It clearly made Faith happy which really annoyed her. And if all went to plan Cordelia would also be happy. Dawn had to be punished for being with Faith and more if the plan worked. And Dawn would earn each punishment. The delirious laughter of her younger sister convinced Buffy that Willow needed to go for gold. She tapped her best friend on the shoulder who moved to Dawn’s feet. Dawn sucked in some air but went ballistic with fear when she saw Willow’s go towards her feet. “Willow! Please I can’t take anymore. I’m sorry! Tell Kennedy I’m Sorry! Buffy I’m sorry! PPPLEEASE!!!!” uttered Dawn screamed out the last section. Willow smiled at her. “After your feet, we’re done! This is not just for us, but to remind you, being naughty means punishment. When I;m naughty, I really get it from Tara and Kennedy. And believe me, nobody tickles like Tara! Not even me or Buffy or Anya or anyone!” replied Willow. “And Kennedy?” asked Buffy. “very close to equaling her. With more experience…” Willow shuddered at the thought. Punishing Kennedy was great, but they couldn’t punish Tara. Being dead for so long made her body far too sensitive. Even great, incredible sex, which all three enjoyed together, would require magical healing from Willow. Now, as she ran her fingers across Dawn’s very sensitive soles, the sound of a terrorized girl filled the clouds. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” howled a lamentable Dawn. Only her navel was as ticklish as her soles. Willow kept up the torment going up and down then down and up at varying speeds on each foot. She loved to go slowly watching the tormented giggles and gasps from the diminutive girl. She used her nails to perfect and soon found a spot on her soles that made Dawnie berserk. “WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” shrieked the suffering woman as her special spot known only to Faith was exposed. Willow was a ticklish tickler without remorse and would tolerate not even an inch of mercy. She knew a tickled victim had to suffer (our kind of girl) and how Dawn would suffer. She soon (after what seemed 15 minutes) changed the focus of her attack. Now it would be aimed at her toes. One by one the toes were scratched and licked and Dawn continued her journey into mindless hysterics. “BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAENOUGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!’screamed the highly vulnerable brown haired temptress. The toes were dripping in saliva and the shaking had grown incomprehensible. Somehow Dawn needed to get this to stop. A break was desperately required. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHABREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABREAKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” howled the suffering and tormented junior Summers. “No breaks, just tickling!” answered Willow. Her toes were in complete agony and Willow not satisfied decided a more ranged attack was required. She moved from toes to arches to soles to balls to tops to heels with remarkable speed and accuracy. Dawn hoped she would pass out but in a dream that was unlikely. What kind of nasty dream was this anyway? But Dawn’s thoughts could only focused on the torment on her feet. Willow smiled as silent laughter engulfed the youngest of the Summers Clan. The torture would seem unyielding as it moved from toe to heel. She decided a slow tickling on her arches would have maximum effect. The slow agonizing torture let to a return to loud laughter from Dawn. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEASE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTHAHAHAHAHAAHTHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAARCHES!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” came the words pouring from Dawn’s seemingly innocent mouth. Willow decided to maintain some focus here to test Dawn’s mental faculties. These faculties seemed to be deserting her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” continued the endless parade of squealing, loud and unending tormenting laughter. Dawn’s arches were suffering immensely as the torment maintained its pattern of mind-breaking torture. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Dawn. Willow wished that Kennedy and Tara could watching the drama unfold and Dawn “The Key” Summers was undergoing a complete body ordeal at her delicate hands. Dawn tried to think of something anything that would release those nails from her ultra vulnerable arches. But her laughter continued and her few thoughts did little to release the tension of the situation. She was being punished and her voice was almost hoarse from the laughter. Suddenly Willow ceased and gave her some water. She drank eagerly. She caught her breath, sure at last she would be set free. But as she as she had recovered her ability to inhale air, Willow ran her nails on the balls of her feet. Dawn went ballistic. “WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” howled Dawn. “Willow, I have decided I’ll join in!” said Buffy. And her naked sister ran her fingers across her soles and heels. “BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAABUFFYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCAN”T TAKE ITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” expressed the brunette devoid of intelligent speech. The torment would not end and her body was a wreck. Quickly the tickling encompassed different parts, underarms, ribs, navel, soles, toes, belly, sides, neck, arches, heels, knees and thighs. Dawn was desperate for an end to it all even her own life. Finally they gave her a quick belly and armpit tickle and she awoke to Faith’s holding her. Faith was naked. “Dawnie are you okay?” said her concerned lover. “Put some clothes on! We have business to take care of. I’m glad you’re back my love.” Replied Dawn kissing Faith on the lips. They went towards the “triad’s” room as Willow, Tara and Kennedy’s room was addressed. They gently opened the door to find a witch and a slayer mercilessly tickling another witch. Willow was in hysterical laughter as Tara and Kennedy wen tnuts on her body. Both Faith and Dawn left the room. “Dawn, honey, what’s this about?” asked Faith. “Where’s Cordelia, my beautiful Slayer?” inquired Dawn. “In the toilet.” Replied Faith. Dawn took Faith’s hand, grinned at her love and went to get Cordelia. When she got both of them into her room, she expressed her love to them both physically. “Now my loves, Buffy tormented me, I want to get her back!” replied Dawn. Having explained the whole dream torment and her plan, both her lovers smiled. Willow would never know how lucky she was that Kennedy and Tara got to her first!
The End

Very nicely done

Great story. I particularly like the detailed taunts, followed by continued tickling. Keep up the great work!

We're glad to gain such a favourable response from a dark writer like yourself. WE also hope you continue to set the standard. You and Ovda are the coldest writer we have ever read... NEVER CEASE!

Love,
Anna and Heather

Anna Donnison said:
We're glad to gain such a favourable response from a dark writer like yourself. WE also hope you continue to set the standard. You and Ovda are the coldest writer we have ever read... NEVER CEASE!

Love,
Anna and Heather

Hi Anna & Heather. I have a weird question. I notice that when you refer to yourself(selves), you capitalize both letters in the word "WE." That usually indicates a collective, not necessarily two individuals; kind of like the Borg, in Star Trek. Are you really a single person with an alternate identity necessitating the collective "WE," or are you in fact, two individuals? :wow: Or, more importantly, should I in fact, mind my own business? lol

Hey, that gives me a great idea for a story! :rolleyes:

Have many times must people ask us that question? No I (Heather) am very real and so is Anna. Interesting idea it is! But no we're two separate people, just two happy lesbians.
P.S Have you ever thought of using time other than travel like your excellent Asylum series? Like on Charmed and pausing time. What you could do in such a situation! Imagine tickling a girl during paused time, then see her laugh without knowing why or how!
Anyway,
Love,
Anna and Heather (the non-collective, two individuals)
P.P.S We hate reality television!
P.P.P.S No need to mind your business... but must you bring up our typing errors?

Anna Donnison said:
Have many times must people ask us that question? No I (Heather) am very real and so is Anna. Interesting idea it is! But no we're two separate people, just two happy lesbians.
P.S Have you ever thought of using time other than travel like your excellent Asylum series? Like on Charmed and pausing time. What you could do in such a situation! Imagine tickling a girl during paused time, then see her laugh without knowing why or how!
Anyway,
Love,
Anna and Heather (the non-collective, two individuals)
P.P.S We hate reality television!
P.P.P.S No need to mind your business... but must you bring up our typing errors?

Please accept my humblest apologies. I sincerely wasn't trying to be cute, nor was I trying to point out anee speling eerors. (okay, THAT time I was trying to be cute, but only because I'm playful, not disrespectful.)

I love the way your mind works with the paused time idea. I have brainstormed on such an idea myself before. But the paused time thing was really an idea I had on how my characters might be able to be abducted in broad daylight; disappearing without a trace, so to speak. Something to think about for sure. In the meantime, I do have something in the sci fi realm coming up soon. I think you'll really enjoy it.

I would like to read more of your evil creations as well. Looking forward to the next episode. :)

Please accept my humblest apologies. I sincerely wasn't trying to be cute, nor was I trying to point out anee speling eerors. (okay, THAT time I was trying to be cute, but only because I'm playful, not disrespectful.)

I love the way your mind works with the paused time idea. I have brainstormed on such an idea myself before. But the paused time thing was really an idea I had on how my characters might be able to be abducted in broad daylight; disappearing without a trace, so to speak. Something to think about for sure. In the meantime, I do have something in the sci fi realm coming up soon. I think you'll really enjoy it.

I would like to read more of your evil creations as well. Looking forward to the next episode.

Well looks like we're not the only ones with spelling errors, Shadow, our girl! Looks like you forgot to pluralise (England and Australia use s instead of z) one of your words. Sorry girl, you each have a mind not just one. Or if you think it's just Heather's idea, well it was , but I (Anna) would still like some credit. You got it babe! Well as for Part 2 of Dawn's nightmare still got to finish a Tara/Glory and Girl of Angel Series then a few others... however anything's possible!
Love,
Anna and Heather

P.S We also think you ShadowTklr Girl have a devious mind. Keep it up! We are sure to enjoy your new idea and you will certainly read more of our evil creations. Expect more Tv characters and celebs to get it from us!

Um...

(raising hand from back of room)...I'm a boy, well, a man-type boy. But hey, I hope you like me anyway. :rolleyes:

Fair enough! What a pity! We're just kidding!
For good clips go to http://www.mistressofeep.com/

Buffy sat in her room. "my room!' she thought. It was really Willow, Tara and Kennedy's room since they owned the house. Willow, a member of a triad relationship and with two girls!! Still thought Buffy with a smirk could do a whole lot worse than Tara and Kennedy. "Like Anya and Halfrek" she mused, pitying her "poor" friend Xander. Married and sharing his wife with a good looking "woman", yeah poor $80 000 a year Xander. Foreman of a construction company and a husband of Anya, who is now a stockbroker and former Vengeance Demon and quite a looker despite being very indiscreet. Halfrek was not bad in the looks department either and had become a very good shopkeeper and was far more discreet than Anya being only 150 years old. No, Buffy thought she was the one with no love. Even Dawn had her own triad. Only Buffy, lonely Buffy had no-one, not Angel, Spike, Riley, even Riley's wife Samantha, no-one. Not even Mum or Dawn. "No!" she said quietly "i will not wallow!" Still she felt a surge of jealousy towards her baby sister every time she held Faith. "She could have been with me!" thought Buffy, but no she loved Dawn and Buffy would never get in the way of her little sister's happiness. Dawn however was now also with another person Buffy thought about the bitchy Cordelia Chase. But the less said about her the better. Getting Willow to join her in punishing her little sister who had 2 years ago in 2003, tickled her mercilessly and Willow the year before in her dreams was a terrific plan. Buffy smiled. Dawn was still as ticklish as she had been as a little girl. Buffy briefly remembered how Angel, Spike and Riley like to tickle her now and again. She remembered someone she liked to watch Willow and Tara. Tara was in Buffy's opinion the most ticklish woman in the universe. Buffy sometimes felt ashamed watching the two of them tickling each other's naked bodies or worse watching them during sex. Sometimes, Buffy wondered if she had made a move on them both what it would have been like. Buffy had only had sex with a girl once with Drusilla after the First Evil attacked. Drusilla had a soul to get Spike back, but they had been drawn to one another. Now with Spike, Angel, Gunn, Wesley and Fred Berkel dead, Buffy didn't know where she was. Fred Berkel a.k.a Akira the Psycho Wizard King! Buffy had found out about Slayers' original aim to wipe out demons and witches. Fred had the ability to control all female humans except witches who apparently aren't human. If Tara hadn't killed her, Buffy knew she would have been Fred's slave forever. It still didn't save the others considered traitors by the psycho. Still when the next Wizard King arises Fred would return. It made Buffy shiver. She knew it would come soon for Amanda one of the Chosen Ones had gone with some sorcerors as the next Wizard King. Soon she would be crowned. She wished she had enough strength to withstand enslavement and defeat Fred. Fred as a Wizard was stronger than any human being and could only die by decapation then cremation. Almost like vampires. Except you got to do the dusting yourself. She still remembered seeing Tara cut fred's head off with a sword then dust her with flames coming from her hands. Speaking of Tara she could hear Willow's laughter from the halls and the other triad's loud lovemaking. Buffy put a pillow to her ears. Her loneliness and contemplation of the world around her was unending. She also felt sexually frustrated. She reached down and rubbed herself a little. It felt good. Buffy however was unwilling to go any further. She needed her sleep, as difficult as sleep could be. She felt asleep but awoke suddenly to find herself chained to the bed. She promtply saw three grinning woman: a Slayer (Faith), a seer (Cordelia) and an instrument of destruction (Dawn) and feather in their hands. "Why am I tied up? You three better untie me!" Buffy yelled. "Buffy, you know perfectly well! Punishing because I'm in love, Buffy you should be ashamed. Guess we get to punish you while Tara and Kennedy punish you partner-in-crime." replied Dawn. Buffy was very angry, she would not be tickled by her little sister again. "I let you have two girlfriends, saved you how many times and this is how you repay me? I tickled you as punishment for sleeping with Faith when I told you I disapproved. You even slept with Cordelia! That was just..." "You did it to get back at me for when I did it!" replied an indignant Dawn. "So did WIllow. ENough talk. I will not be punsihed for love. Mum and I didn't tickle you for Angel when you were 16! Riley at my age! or that Parker guy at 18! So don't talk crap and about rescuing what about against Heraldio?' replied Dawn. HEraldio a flame demon had Buffy cornered till Dawn saved her with a rain fall. Since 2004, when Dawn has been exposed to lightning she became Lelia, a highly volatile warrior who was the Key and has tremendous power. Dawn moved to Buffy's upperbody around the underarms and upper ribs, Faith took the lower ribs, belly button and stomach while Cordelia the thighs, knee and feet. "Ready...." said Dawn. "Dawn, wait Noooo!" begged Buffy. "Setty!" continued Dawn. "Please Dawn! I don't want to be tickled. Please!!!!" pleaded Buffy. "Go!" concluded Dawn. And to steal a line from M.C and they were off like the Kentucky Derby.
TO be continued

No call for an encore! We are busy right now.. but maybe in about 3 weeks.... Also we have been a little unsure that sport stories bar Anna K. work on the Forum!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back