• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traci's ticklish odyssey (M/F, F/F)

KoocheeKoo

TMF Master
Traci had to hurry....she didn't want to miss her flight. As usual, traffic around Atlanta's Hartsfield International airport was terrible, and Traci grew more impatient by the moment. The pretty 30'ish school teach didn't ever like to wait, especially when the flight would take her to a well deserved vacation at a tropical Hawaiian resort. Finally arriving at the park'n'ride lot, Traci hurridly checked in, took a seat in the courtesy van, closed her eyes and leaned back to relax.

It had been a most stressful week for Traci...a petite single mother of three daughters who kept her on her toes. Add in the stress created by her teaching job; plus the recent breakup of her marriage, and she was physically and emotionally drained.
Traci needed this vacation so badly...just wanted to be alone, sink her cute little toes into the sand, sip a cool refreshing drink, and soak up the sun...recharge her mind, body, and soul.

After arriving outside the terminal and checking her luggage, Traci decided to hurry through security and ride the underground "people mover" to reach concourse E....where her Delta airlines flight to fun in the tropical sun was awaiting. Even so, Traci's stress level continued to mount. As she passed through the extensive security screening, a piercing alarm bell began sounding. Traci was first scanned with a security wand, but nothing was found. When the alarm sounded again, poor Traci was subjected to a humilating hand search by airport security....seemingly hell-bent on ruining her trip. Traci was mortified by the experience, because as the tall female security screener began frisking her, Traci began to giggle....then laugh uncontrollaby as the agent's long, slender fingers probed her ungodly ticklish underarms, ribs, and soft little tummy.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!...NO!...DON'T...PLEEEEEASE"! Traci stammered before lapsing back into uncontrollable giggles. "What's the matter sugar....did I tickle your funnybone"? the sarchastic security screener taunted. "Look" sighed Traci..."I'm not a terrorist, okay?...I'm a schoolteacher, a very tired stressed teacher. Please leave me alone". "Sorry for the inconveinence Miss...excuse me, Mrs. Hanson" retorted the female officer, "but since 9/11, we can't take any chances. "It's MISS Hanson" replied Traci...I'm divorced". "When can I board my flight"?..."I'm going to be late". The security screener said "okay Miss Hanson, but I need to do one more test". Please remove your shoes". Traci said "I already passed through security in my bare feet...the other officer said I could put my shoes back on". The female screener said "It's just a formality Miss Hanson. I notice there's a toe ring on your right foot"...that might be the cause for the alarm sounding". Reluctantly, Traci slipped off her size 6 platform sandals, and stood there on the cold tile floor barefoot, nervously wiggling her cute little toes, her "hotpink" painted toenails sparkling in the bright lights.

The female security screener asked Traci to sit down and extend her right foot outward as she examined it. "My my, what cute little feet you have Miss Hanson. Are they as sensitive as they appear"? she smirked. Traci was gripped by fear..."No...pleeease no. I'm much too ticklish....pleeease don't touch my foot" she pleaded. The security agent took a long fingernail and dragged it along the silky soft sole of Traci's bare right foot.
"OH GOD THAT TICKLES"!! screamed Traci..."HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE!!" Traci squealed as she disolved into ticklish giggles before jerking her foot away. The female security officer looked upset.."Now now Miss Hanson, we can't have that. I have a couple of questions to ask before you are on your way". With the assistance of a tall male security screener, the female officer quickly handcuffed Traci's hands behind her back, and used tie cuffs to bind her slender ankles together, and to Traci's utter shock, they even used a shoestring to tie her big toes together, leaving the incredibly ticklish young woman totally helpless.

"Hold her still Darius" shrilled the
female security officer. Terrified, Traci tried to get up from the chair, move her feet away, but the other officer held her in place. "Now Miss Hanson....why are you flying alone"? demanded the female screener..."Is anyone meeting you in Honolulu"?? Traci tried to scream out "that's none of your business", but instead it came out "that's no..non...NO!! NOT MYYYY FEEEEEEET" as she exploded into laughter, as the tormenter used her long nails to probe and tickle the smooth bottoms of Traci's bare feet.
"Do you ever walk on these bare feet....they are so silky soft" snarled the female screener.."I bet right now you wish hey weren't".

She then began stroking the ultra-ticklish balls of Traci's feet, then underneath her toes as the other security officer held her toes, kept poor Traci from clenching them...."HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOH MORE.....OH GOD NO!!!!....HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE"!!! cried Traci, now totally out of control. Tears were streaming from Traci's eyes, running down her face, her beautiful face now contorted in ticklish agony, her long dark blond hair matted from the tears. Traci's arms were aching, so were her legs from the involuntary wiggling and struggling caused by the tickling, as she kept trying somehow to escape the unbelievable torture. To make the situation even more grave, the male officer began carressing and tickling Traci's helpless sides and up into her unbelievably sensitive armpits. Traci would have admitted to being Osama Bin Laden at that moment, admitted to anything and everything, just to stop the torturous tickling "NO MORE....GOD HELPPPP MEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE"!!!

Just as Traci began to feel lightheaded, and knew she was about to pass out, suddenly the tickling slowed then stopped. Traci relaxed a little, gasping for breath, but was still giggling, softly sighing "please stop...please don't tickle me anymore...pleeeease". She felt strong hands removing the handcuffs, then untying her helpless tickle tortured bare feet". Traci wiped away the tears and saw a large handsome man dressed in a different type of security uniform....a white shirt and gold bars on his collar....he has to be a supervisor she thought. The gentleman said "So sorry for the inconveinence ma'am...those two are good security screeners, they just got a little carried away". Traci stammered "a LITTLE carried away"??..."they tickle tortured me"...then she began to cry. "I'm not a terrorist" she exclaimed through the tears. "I'm a third grade schoolteacher here in metro Atlanta, and now I've missed my flight". The officer said "Now don't cry ma'am...you haven't missed your flight, and because of what you've experienced this afternoon, your plane fare is on me", as he handed her five crisp new $100 bills. Traci was stunned again, first to be humiliated then tickled into insanity; and now experiencing the most gracious and generous gentleman in her life. "Oh my god...thank you" a bright smile appearing on her face...."you are an angel...my hero....but who are you". The security supervisor smiled back, and said "my name's Williamson ma'am....Lieutenant Perry Williamson, and I'm very honored to make your aquaintaince". :) :D

As Traci boarded the Delta airliner, she thought back about everything that had occurred....the humiliation, the interrogation, then being tickled out of her mind; only to be rescued by a courteous southern gentleman with a heart of gold. "Oh well" she thought.."all in all, it wasn't too bad.....the tickling was torture, but I actually feel better because of it, more relaxed than I've felt in weeks". Once on the plane, Traci settled back into her seat, reclined with a pillow behind her head, and dozed off to sleep. She was totally spent and it seemed Traci slept for many hours....she dreamed, but it was so peaceful. Suddenly Traci awoke with a startle. She wasn't on the airliner anymore, and she wasn't in Hawaii. What in the world is going on, thought Traci, as she realized she was strapped down to what appeared to be a stretcher inside a hospital corridor. "What's wrong....where am I"?? stammered a shocked and frightened Traci.."want somebody please answer me...where am I"??

"It's okay dear....everything's gonna be fine" replied a beautiful young woman dressed in red and wearing a hospital ID badge. "The flight attendants were unable to awaken you during the flight, so the pilot decided to make an emergency medical landing here in Sacramento, just to have you checked out". You are in a hospital in Sacramento, California. My name's Steph, and we're gonna take very good care of you here, don't you worry a bit hon" :D :)

Last edited:
Congrats Perry, a highly entertaining work featuring a lady who is highly easy on the eyes. :smilelove Seriously guys, Traci resembles a very young Farrah Fawcett with a different hairstyle; she's an absolute doll. Mr. Perry, it's lucky she's so far down south or this Yankee might just go marching through Georgia and she'd Gone With The Wind!!! ;) :jester: :wub:

Eric Von Zipper said:
Congrats Perry, a highly entertaining work featuring a lady who is highly easy on the eyes. :smilelove Seriously guys, Traci resembles a very young Farrah Fawcett with a different hairstyle; she's an absolute doll. Mr. Perry, it's lucky she's so far down south or this Yankee might just go marching through Georgia and she'd Gone With The Wind!!! ;) :jester: :wub:

Thanks Eric! :)
Traci loves the story.....even though she starts giggling every time she reads the parts about her tickletorture (says as long as it's fiction and not reality, she's okay with it :D

"Lieutenant Perry Williamson"

You, my dear sir, have a fertile imagination! I love it! ;)

"Traci loves the story.....even though she starts giggling every time she reads the parts about her tickletorture (says as long as it's fiction and not reality, she's okay with it)".

I have always wondered if it would be possible to have a gal like your Traci hypnotised to actually enjoy the tickling. Wouldn't that be awsome?!?!? Who knows, maybe it is possible. I can't imagine that she wouldn't like the idea. She could enjoy your company, let you indulge in your fun, and get to enjoy the whole experence! What could be better?!? :eek: :confused: :D
Just my rambling thoughts ;) Thanks again for all the pleasure you've given us here with your tales, both true and fabricated.

i always had a fantasy of watching a woman get her bare soles tickled at an airport by some over anxious security guards. good job! i like this story!

primetime said:
i always had a fantasy of watching a woman get her bare soles tickled at an airport by some over anxious security guards. good job! i like this story!

Thanks for the kind words :)

Re: "Lieutenant Perry Williamson"

robmic said:
You, my dear sir, have a fertile imagination! I love it! ;)

"Traci loves the story.....even though she starts giggling every time she reads the parts about her tickletorture (says as long as it's fiction and not reality, she's okay with it)".

I have always wondered if it would be possible to have a gal like your Traci hypnotised to actually enjoy the tickling. Wouldn't that be awsome?!?!? Who knows, maybe it is possible. I can't imagine that she wouldn't like the idea. She could enjoy your company, let you indulge in your fun, and get to enjoy the whole experence! What could be better?!? :eek: :confused: :D
Just my rambling thoughts ;) Thanks again for all the pleasure you've given us here with your tales, both true and fabricated.

Thanks for the kind words Bob :)

I'm not sure Traci would have to be hypnotised. She seems to enjoy being tickled more than she did growing up (for which I'm very thankful :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back