• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Apple, Dixie, and Texas soujourn, then, embarrassment upon the return home

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys began June with a nine game road trip to New York, Atlanta and Houston. After beating the Mets two of three in New York, the team lost two of three in Atlanta, and then won two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday afternoon from Houston to begin a nine game homestand against the mid America teams after an off day on Monday. On the off day, a very embarrassing incident happened for Mitch, Naomi, and the team. The couple had gone to an early dinner at Cafe Martinique, and had a lot to drink. They walked down to what they thought was a secluded part of the beach, and were making out. Naomi said with giggles:" Let's take off our clothes and go skinnydipping in the ocean" "Are you crazy? If someone sees us, we'll get arrested" Mitch said. "No one's here, come on, we can go almost all the way in the ocean" Naomi said, beginning to disrobe. "You're crazy, you know that" Mitch said. "Yeah, baby, I'm crazy, crazy in love with you" Naomi said, kissing Mitch and sticking her tongue in his mouth. So, the couple stripped, and went into the ocean for a dusk nude swim. Suddenly, they heard a voice and saw flashlight:" Hey! This is the police! Are you nude in there!? Come out with your hands up!" The voice shouted. "Dont shoot, we give up!" Naomi said, raising her hands over her head. "Oh my god, Naomi? Mitch? What the hell are you two doing swimming nude near a public beach?" The officer said in disbelief. "Ah, having some time away from our three monsters?" Naomi said, trying to sound convincing. "You have to come out of there and put your clothes on. I'm going to turn around, then I want to talk to both of you" The cop said. Naomi and Mitch emerged from the water and put their clothes on, then talked to the officer. "What the hell were you two doing? This is a public beach. You cant skinnydip" The cop said. "It's all my fault, officer, arrest me. I corrupted him. I used sex to get him to take his clothes off. Just let my children come visit me" Naomi said, sounding theatrical. "I should really arrest both of you for indecent exposure, but seeing as neither of you needs the negative publicity, nor would I want your manager to suspend you for humliating the team, I'm going to write you both tickets for $100 for public indecency, and let you go. Dont let me catch either of you doing this again, or it will be overnight in the hoosecow, got it?" "Yes, sir" Naomi said, taking the ticket.
When Mitch and Naomi got back to the apartment, they were soaking wet, and kissed. "Geez that was a close call" Mitch said. "Would you have gone to jail with me?" Naomi said, kissing him. "Of course, sometimes I think you are really nuts, you know that." "I told you, baby, I'm crazy in love with you" Naomi said.
The next night, when Mitch and Naomi got to the park to start the homestand, an irate Lee Sniderman confronted them:" Hey! Moonlight skinnydippers! In my office now!" Mitch and Naomi went to Lee's office. "I have a friend on the force, and he told me of your little brush with the law, and your nude frolic in the water! Real fucking intelligent! You embarrassed yourselves and the team, so here's what's gonna happen. You are both benched for tonight's game, and fined $500 each. Anything like this happens again, and the fine is double! Got it? Keep your nudity in the privacy of your own apartment, you pervs!" Lee shouted. When Mitch and Naomi walked through the clubhouse, the whole team was in hysterics. "Hey, Naomi want to go skinnydipping with me?" Russell Crowe said with a laugh.
So, without Mitch in the lineup and with Naomi benched for the evening, the Good Guys opened the homestand against Pittsburgh. The fifth starter took the hill, and got creamed, in a 6-1 loss. Things were better the next evening, as Mitch returned to the lineup, hit an eighth inning homerun, and helped the Good Guys to a 5-2 win behind Kate Hudson, who pitched into the eighth inning. Gil Bellows took the hill on Thursday night, and also gave a fine effort, working into the eighth inning, in a 4-1 Paradise triumph.
The Chicago Cubs came to Paradise for the weekend. Neve Campbell opened the series on Friday, and finally found herself a win, as she pitched seven solid innings in a 6-3 Good Guys victory. Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the mound on Saturday night, and she gave a gritty effort, scattering five hits in seven innings. Once again the Good Guys didnt hit, and she was saddled with a 3-2 loss. The fifth starter pitched the final game of the Cubs series on Sunday, and this time gave a winning effort, pitching six strong innings, and allowing 3 runs, in a 7-3 Good Guys win.
Monday was an off day, as the team had a light workout and rested. St Louis came to town to conclude the homestand on Tuesday, and Kate Hudson pitched another stellar game, going eight fantastic innings and allowing but two hits and no runs, in an eventual 1-0 Good Guys victory. Gil Bellows followed that up on Wednesday night by pitching three hit ball over eight innings, in a 4-2 Paradise win. Jennifer Love Hewitt pitched the final game of the homestand on Wednesday afternoon. In front of a crowd of 30,000, Love worked eight innings and allowed but two hits, but once again the Good Guys bats slumbered, and she lost the game 2-1. Still, it was a solid homestand, and things were going well in general.
As was custom when they were home, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. Several lees were featured, among them, former 90210 bad girl Shannen Doherty. Shannen had a tough personality, but was also a big fan of the team, so she agreed to be tickled by some of the male lers. Shannen was tied hands and feet to the bed in a bar and panties as Russell Crowe began the tickle on her neck and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Russell tickled Shannen on her underarms, sides and ribs with fingers as she thrashed at her restraints and more hysterics erupted: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Ticklish! NO! Working his way down, Russell tickled Shannen on her inner thighs and behind her knees, causing her to jump in her restraints. Finally, Russell got to Shannen's pretty feet. He attacked Shannen's feet with fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush on her soles and toes. Shannen went beserk! She flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes as she squealed with laughter, and begged for mercy: Heheheheheheheheheeheheheheehe! Enough already! NO! Please no! Heheheeheheehehehee! Finally, Shannen was untied, and the party and tickling of other lees continued.
So, the homestand had gotten off to a rough start with the police incident for the skinnydip, but the team was playing well on the field, and the movie was doing well at the box office as well. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back