• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First of many

talons

I have been a lurker here for some time. I have decided to end my silence because I would like to read more true tickling stories. So, because I belive ther are others out there with my sentiments I will begin to relate my many stories with you all. The first takes place about a year ago. A friend of mine, lets call him jim for anonimity, started dating this girls named katy. Katy was about twenty snady blond hair nice build and pretty face. Jim and Katy dated 2 or 3 times before he decided to bring her aroung to meet us (his friends). Our first meeting was rather nonchalant a few pleasentries nothing more, for I am extremely loyal to my friends in this aspect. The second time we all got together we were at a bar and Katy was getting rather drunk. As the night went on a large fight erupted in the bar ending our bar run rather abruptly. Still early we decided to go to a house that I was watching for a friend. By this time Katy was tipsy and most of my friend had passed out. Katy and Jim decided to lay on this rather long couch type thing. The coouch was long enough to fit three people lying head to feet. Jim was lying with his feet at one end and katy had her head facing his head they were laying on their stomachs face to face. At this point, it was almost pitch dark in the room I could here them talking but I couldnt see them. As they were talking I felt my way over to the couch without them knowing and layed down with my face directly in front of katys feet that were face up right in my face. Her feet were almost inconcievable because it was so dark. I sat layed there for awhile hoping they would go to sleep so may be I could touch her feet but ity wasnt happening. After about an hour of waiting they were still talking something came over me I just couldnt take it anymore. Keeping in mind i really dont even know this girl, I slowly took my index finger and gently felt for her sole. By this time, my eyes had adjusted and I could make out the outline of two soles facing right at me I was about 2 inces away. When I got to her foot I was shocked to find out that she still had her shoes on. The two of them were still talking away and had no idea i was there. i decided to get daring and see how far I could go so i started very lightly scratching the sole of her shoe, something she might feel or might not but I just wanted to see how she would react. Nothing, she just kept talking didnt even flinch. I guess i should tell you she was wearing those high platform loafers with thin black ankle socks. Anyways, not having fazed her, i started lightly taping on her shoe soles something i knew she would feel. At that point as soon as she felt it she stopped mid sentence and everything was quite Jim said what whats wrong she paused then said nothing I I ah...nothing. She knew something was happening but she was not quite sure what. I figured ah what the hell so i started to lightly trace the upper edge of her sock line just below her jeans and above her ankle sock. She stamered in her speaking paused again and just continued talking. Wow I wasnt sure what to do so after a few minutes i decided to gently slip off a shoe. I was trying to pull off her shoe not believing what the hell i was doing. After a brief struggle I got them both off. Now picture this, pretty girl laying on her stomach talking to her boyfriend while someone in the total pitch dark has removed your shoes she had no idea who it was for there were six people in the house at that time. My face was about an inch off of her soles and i could smell the leather and perfum e combination on her socks i was highly aroused at this point. Not knowing exactly what to do next, I decided that i must get these feet bare so I decided to pull off those socks. Amazingly they came right off no problem she still said nothing I was rather confused happy amazed all at once. Did she care? Was she enjoying this? Who knows all i know was i was beyond what i could handle. I took my right index finger and slowly began to trace small circle around her right achilles tendon area. very slowly I approached the hell of her foot as soon as i got over the crest of the heel to the actual foot bottom she again paused and let out a small but noticeable giggle. Jim though she was laughing at something he said so it didnt faze him. Next, i gradually made my way to her arches they where very meaty but very smooth her reaction was golden she twitched her feet and started to ramble a bit with what she was saying. It seemed as if she was concentrating on not being ticklish more than on any thing jim was saying. My circles got larger and stronger as I made my way to her soles once there i tickled between and undreneath the for about 2 minutes I could tell she was doing all she could to hold it together. Finally i began scratching the soles of both feet with both of my hands. this almost sent her into a spasm her feet were flexing and she began to breath a little heavy. Jim again inquired what the problem was and she insisted that there was no problem. I must have tickled her for about fifteen minutes this way. Then i could hear the sounds of kissing and moaning Jim nd Katie were making out hot and heavy. but they were still in about the same positon. I stopped tickling and observed for about five minutes I could hear Katy moaning lightly. All of a sudden I got an idea I took her left foot in hand and gently began shrimping her big toe all of a sudden her breathing got heavier and her moaning a little louder. so i started going to town on those feet sucking those toes and sole while my buddy made out with this chick. Afer about ten minutes she could take no more and had what I would describe as a massive release. I think it took Jim by suprise because all he was doing was kissing her and feeling her tits a bit. He was asking her if she was ok aand ahe was still trying to catch her breath he was like maybe we better just talk a little more and she agreed (she was satisfied). I waited a few minutes and slipped out of there right to the bathroom and you know, took care of business. Next day we all wake up (we all spent the night there) and Jim was teasing Katy about something that happened that night she was looking around into the faces of the six of us trying to see if any of us would react. I kept my cool, she had no idea who did it. Jim married Katy about a month ago and till this day she has no idea who was the tickler in the dark. :D :D :D

Great story!!! Well told and, I might add, you've got balls!!! Looking forward to hearing more TRUE stories!

I loved your story man...and I agree with nontkl completley. You must have balls the size of melons. But then again...alchohol gives everybody more a lot more courage then you normally have. Plus, it also gives you an automatic excuse for anything "goofy" or stupid that you do while drinking. =)

Beatiful fantasy

Boy!!, as a matter of fact, what you just described below is about one of my biggest foot fetish fantasies. I would just simply love to play with the feet of a beautiful lady, and give her pleasure, but at the same time without her being able to stop me, or see me. And also, the stomach position is my favorite one to tickle or worship the soles (my favorite part).

Even bigger was the fact that she enjoyed it, and you gave her a lot of pleasure by doing what you did. It took courage, but it was so worth it. That kind of stuff I can only dream about it...or read it in this forum. (jajaja:D )

I really loved it, keep the fun rollin'...

;)

Your right the alcohol was doing most of the tickling in that situation. I was also thinking I could use it as an excuse if I got caught, looks like we are on the same page man.:D

Also, till this day I think she had a major orgasm from the tickling but I am not for sure. I probably will never know but the thought of it is very arousing. I think a women that can climax from tickling is highly erotic.:D

Hmmmmm...... perhaps I need to get drunk more..... Oh yeah, I enjoyed your story, as I do all true stories. Can't wait to read what else you got. Later.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back