• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dickie Roberts and Wonderland

Dimo142002

I rented both dickie roberts and wonderland this past weekend and both movies had tickle scenes and alot of barefoot shots. I'll start with dickie roberts. about halfway through the movie Mary McCormack is briefly tickled on her sides in the movie. also Mary McCormack is barefoot alot in the movie.
Next we have wonderland..in the very beginning Kate Bosworth is tickled on her sides and stomach by val kilmer in the car. you can't see the actual tickling but by her reactions and her screaming laughter it sounds like he got her really good. she is also barefoot alot in the movie and one scene where her bare sole is right in the camara. if you rent the movies just for the scenes, its not worth it..but both movies are also pretty darn good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished watching Dickie Roberts and also noted that scene. Mary McCormack had it coming. I was pondering the whole time if she was ticklish. She had such a nice "mom" character that she needed a good tickle. I'll alos add she did display her feet an awful lot, which is good.

Wow! So that's now THREE times Kate Bosworth has been tickled on screen...first was in the opening credits to The Young Americans (a short lived TV show...if anyone has this, please let me know!), the new movie Win A Date With Josh Hamilton (apparantly at the very end of the movie, during the credits), and now Wonderland! Great! And thanks for posting!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back