• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 3

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next chapter of WOW. thanks for being patient as the new storyline takes shape. again, your support has been great. just to let you know ahead of time, a new major character will make her debut soon and i hope you like who i have coming. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

the capacity crowd went into a frenzy as the syndicated show of WOW started and the pyrotechnics went off inside the arena. the fans were excited as this show was going to be action packed. there was going to be a title defense and many more exciting matchups. then the WOWvision giant screen turned on and the fans saw a shot of David Mclane's office. David Mclane was sitting back in his chair with a huge grin looking at his visitor. the camera turned and Lana Star appeared in the opposite chair.

"Lana, what can i help you with?" Mclane said with a smile.

"what are you smiling about dork?" Lana replied.

"nothing much. you know Lana, you look really nice tonight." Mclane complimented.

"i know i do! i AM the STAR of this organization. i ALWAYS look beautiful. but, why are you complimenting me anyway?" Lana replied.

"well, when you're not wearing the WOW World championship title around you, you look MAHVELOUS!" Mclane joked.

Lana's eyes turned to slits. "Mclane, you little bastard, that is NOT funny! you know i was robbed at VENDETTA! i want my title back!" Lana screamed.

"Lana, i told you what you have to do to get another title shot.." Mclane kept smiling.

"Look McRat! i beat Caliente! give me my title shot!" Lana demanded.

"you are supposed to beat THREE women. Caliente was first...." Mclane told her.

"well little man, and i dont mean your height.." Lana started, then looked down at Mclane's groin area. "....who's the next bimbo i have to beat?"

"first of all, i am not little down there. there's a reason i'm called 'Mr. Big'!" mclane said.

"like, WHATEVER! who's the next slut i have to humiliate?" Lana retorted.

"next week, you will take on...." Mclane tried to say.

"NEXT WEEK???!!!! how about TONIGHT??!!!" Lana screamed.

"the card is full tonight. like i was trying to say, next week you will take on......hmmmmmmm, let's see.......the Disciplinarian!" Mclane smiled.

"the Disciplinarian??!!! why?! you damn well know the tWo are at war with my Glamour Girls! they might cheat me out of a win!" Lana shouted.

"well i guess who just have to find a way to win dont you??!!" Mclane started to giggle.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" Lana shouted as she got up and stormed out of the office.

Mclane sat back in his chair and smiled. he loved messing with Lana Star. he was happy the balance of power was with the WOW girls, not the tWo and especially the Glamour Girls. then he heard a knock at the door. "Come in!"

two gentlemen sat down in his chairs and Mclane shook their hands. the fans saw a shot of the men and recognized them.

"Pips33pips and thewindowguy64, welcome to WOW!" Mclane told them.

"glad to be here!" Pips33pips replied.

"No problem David, it is a real pleasure to be a part of WOW!" thewindowguy64 told him.

"well gentlemen, i hired you two as referees and since you two did an excellent job at recent pay per views, i decided you can be a permanent part of WOW. tonight, Pips33pips, you will referee the Continental title match between Gorgeous George and Hammerin Heather Steele. thewindowguy64, you will referee the match between Sable and Paradise. are you ready guys?" Mclane asked them.

"OH HELL YEAH!!!!" Pips33pips shouted as he mimicked Stone Cold Steve Austin.

"i smell what you're cookin!" thewindowguy64 replied, imitating the Rock.

the two new referees stood up and exited the office. Mclane sat back in his chair and had a huge grin. life was getting better everyday!

ICE COLD vs MYSTERY (tWo)

the music of the NWO blared on the PA System and some fog appeared at the top of the stage. soon a figure walked out of the fog and tWo member Mystery made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing her black sleeveless spandex top, with black shorts, black boots with the letters "T.W.O." on the side of one boot, and her trademark black mask that covered her entire face, she began to walk down the ramp. Mystery was still beaming over her big win at VENDETTA. she had humiliated Patti Pizzazz by stripping her naked, and now Mystery felt she was on a roll. tonight, she was going to take on an old rival, and wanted to humiliate her as well. Mystery got to the ring and awaited her opponent in the corner.

the music of Ice Cold blared and the crowd cheered loudly. Ice Cold made her appearance at the top of the stage and wearing her usual silver attire, a silver sleeveless top that showed off her cleavage, a silver skirt with silver shorts, long silver gloves and long silver boots. Ice Cold began to walk down the ramp and smiled as she heard the cheers. it made her feel good considering she was booed earlier in her career. she was also coming off a big win at VENDETTA by beating the Disciplinarian in a paddle match. her eyes turned towards the ring and saw her old archrival Mystery. Ice Cold never forgot the fact that it was Mystery who humiliated her and got her into a confrontation with Sable, who further embarrassed her. Ice Cold never got to payback Mystery, so now was her chance. she got into the ring and gave an ice cold stare at Mystery.

the bell rang and the two locked up. Ice Cold got the better of it and shoved Mystery to the canvas. Ice Cold then yelled at Mystery and the masked one stood up and charged Ice Cold. Ice Cold then did a drop toe hold and Mystery's face rammed into the canvas. Ice Cold quickly stood up and got Mystery in an ankle lock. Mystery began to scream, but she quickly scrambled her way to the ropes. Ice Cold stared at Mystery as Mystery began to stand up. Ice Cold motioned with her hands for Mystery to "come get some" and Mystery charged. Ice Cold ducked her head and as Mystery was charging, Ice Cold delivered a back body drop and Mystery went sailing into the air and landed on the canvas hard. Mystery got up again, but Ice Cold scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Ice Cold dropped a fist into Mystery and went for the cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT. Ice Cold grabbed the top of Mystery's mask and dragged her over to the corner. as she was about to ram her head into the turnbuckle, Mystery put her boot up to stop it, elbowed Ice Cold, then rammed her head into the turnbuckle. Ice Cold was woozy, when Mystery whipped her into the opposite turnbuckle. Mystery then did a running splash on Ice Cold and Ice Cold fell to the canvas in a heap. Mystery grabbed her wrists and dragged Ice Cold to the middle of the ring. as Ice Cold laid there on her stomach, Mystery sat down on Ice Cold's back, facing her head.

"let's see if Ice Cold is still ticklish under her arms...." Mystery taunted.

Mystery then dug her fingers into Ice Cold's armpits and Ice Cold exploded in laughter. Mystery continued to scrabble her fingers into Ice Cold's smooth armpits. Ice Cold began to thrash wildly on the canvas as she felt Mystery's strong fingers sinking deeper and deeper into her armpits. her legs began to thrash about and Mystery tickled harder.

"give it up bitch! i got you now!" Mystery yelled.

"NNNNNNNEEEEEEEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!" Ice Cold laughed.

Mystery then pulled her fingers away from Ice Cold's armpits and began to tickle her exposed sides. Ice Cold's laughter poured out again as she felt Mystery probe her sides and her ribcage. the referee asked her if she wanted to submit, but Ice Cold refused. Mystery then lowered her head next to Ice Cold's.

"if you dont submit now, i know where you are really ticklish! i wonder if those big feet of yours are still sensitive...." Mystery whispered.

chills went down Ice Cold's body as she heard Mystery threaten to tickle her feet. Ice Cold knew her feet were her weak spot, especially the ball of the foot. she felt Mystery get up off of her and grab her ankle. Ice Cold quickly flipped over to her back and using her other foot, she kicked Mystery in the head. Mystery reeled backwards and Ice Cold stood up. she then began to chop away at Mystery's chest and Mystery was staggering. Ice Cold then executed an "Angle slam" on Mystery and Mystery was dazed. Ice Cold then smiled. it was her turn to tickle Mystery. she then grabbed a boot of Mystery and began to unlace it. as she was unlacing the boot, the crowd began to stir as a figure ran down the ramp. the figure got into the ring and stood behind Ice Cold. Ice Cold felt someone behind her, dropped Mystery's ankle and turned around. standing before her was the Disciplinarian! the Disciplinarian kicked her in the stomach, then as Ice Cold hunched over, the Disciplinarian nailed Ice Cold with the pedigree. the referee called for the bell disqualifying Mystery because of outside interference. the Disciplinarian stood above Ice Cold with a look of hatred on her face. Mystery got up and saw her teammate. they hugged briefly and stared at Ice Cold. the Disciplinarian nodded her head and smiled. Mystery then grabbed some handcuffs and some duct tape from the Disciplinarian and handcuffed Ice Cold's wrists behind her back and duct tape her ankles together. then the two members from the tWo picked up Ice Cold and carried her away from ringside. the cameras followed and saw Mystery and the Disciplinarian place Ice Cold into a trunk of a car, slammed the trunk, then got in the car and sped off.

********COMMERCIAL***********

Hollywood began to laugh as she watched the replay of what just took place. she was proud her group hatched a perfect plan for revenge. she looked at the other members of the tWo and had a look of pride on her face. she saw Riot cleaning Chyna's boots and Hollywood still giggled at the fact of Riot being a slave.

"that's right Riot, make sure you clean my boots good! if you dont, then i will have you lick the bottoms of my boots!" Chyna yelled.

"yes Mistress Chyna..." Riot replied, seething with anger. she hated this humiliation of being Chyna's slave. she knew she had only 3 more weeks to go.

"hey Chyna, can i borrow you slave tonight?" Daffney asked.

"why?" Chyna replied.

"because i wrestle Bronco Billie tonight, and i dont trust Beckie her partner. i need some extra protection, plus i think the SLAVE needs exercise!" Daffney shouted in Riot's ear.

"okay. you can borrow her tonight!" Chyna laughed.

Daffney had a huge grin and stuck out her tongue in Riot's face. Riot wanted to grab Daffney's tongue and ram it up Daffney's ass. it was Daffney who put her in this position. 3 more weeks and not only Chyna would feel her wrath, but Daffney was really going to get it!

"George, are you ready?" Hollywood asked.

"oh yes Hollywood! this Continental title belt is my precious baby! there is no way in hell Heather Steele will take this from me!" George shouted with confidence.

"you better not lose to Hammerin Heather Steele, or should i say Hysterical Heather Steele. if Stacy Karter can beat her, SURELY the tWo can beat her! make us proud George!" Hollywood told her.

George stood up, grabbed her title belt and walked out of the dressing room. Hollywood and the others began to take wagers on how fast it would take George to beat Heather Steele.

GORGEOUS GEORGE (WOW Continental champion) vs HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE
WOW Continental Championship title match

Pips33pips stood in the ring, with his referee shirt with the #33 on the back, and the name "Pippen". he was anxious for his first refeering job as a permanent referee. he has done many pay per views, but now he was a part of the WOW organization. he was honored to have his first match a title match.

the music of Hammerin Heather Steele blared on the loudspeakers and she made her appearance at the top of the ramp. Heather waved to the crowd and made her way down the ramp dressed in her tight white t-shirt, with cutoff shorts and brown construction wrestling boots. Heather was really nervous about this match for two reasons. the first reason was that this was her first time challenging a champion with a chance to win the title. this was her biggest match in her career. the second reason was that she hoped George wouldnt try to tickle her, especially her feet. ever since her ordeal at VENDETTA, when her feet were tickled all night long, her feet have been really sensitive. it was as though Stacy had awakened nerves in her feet she never knew she had. she got into the ring and smiled and shook Pips33pips hand. she then took a deep breath and awaited her opponent.

the music of the NWO blared and at the top of the stage, Gorgeous George made her appearance. wearing a one piece white bathing suit, long white boots, George also had a white feather boa, and around her waist was the blue-strapped WOW Continental title belt with it's silver face plate. George began to walk down the aisle with a cocky smile on her face. this was her shining moment. it was the first time she came into a match a champion. she liked how the belt felt around her waist and she didnt want to lose that feeling. she got into the ring and stared at Heather. she wanted to humiliate Heather and show the world what kind of champion she really is. Pips33pips took her belt and held it up for all to see. then the bell rang.

George casually walked up to Heather and stood in her face. George had a cocky smile, while Heather looked intense. George then slapped Heather. Heather tried to swing back, but George ducked and punched Heather in the stomach. Heather hunched over and George hit her with a kneelift. Heather fell to the canvas and moaned in pain. George grabbed a handful of Heather's hair and pulled her up from the canvas. George scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. George laughed as she saw Heather moaning in pain. she then pulled Heather up again and whipped her across the ropes. George tried to do a clothesline, but Heather ducked, bounced off the opposite ropes and did a flying body press on Gorgeous George. she went for the coveras Pips33pips made the count. 1.........2..........KICKOUT!!! George stood up and Heather began to chop George across her ample bosom. the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with every chop and George was staggering. Heather then kicked George in the midsection, and put George in a headlock. she then executed a bulldog piledriver and George was stunned. Heather went for the cover. Pips33pips again made the count. 1.........2.........kickout. George barely kicked out and Heather pleaded with Pips33pips. he told her it was only a two count. Heather then had a sparkle in her eye. she wanted to tickle George into submission. but she had to stun George even more. she picked up George up by the hair and rammed her pretty face into the turnbuckles. George was hurting as her face was rammed repeatedly into the turnbuckles. Heather then whipped George across the ring and followed closely. as George hit the corner, Heather followed up with a clothesline. George began to stagger out of the corner and fell face first onto the mat (a la Ric Flair). Heather was pumped.

"it's tickling time!" Heather shouted. she was real nervous now. she was so close to winning a championship. she sat on George's back and immediately grabbed George's sides.

"NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" George screamed in laughter.

Heather continued to tickle George's sides. she felt George's body squirming underneath hers and she tickled even harder. Heather remembered her ordeal at the pay per view and tickled even harder. she imagined that this was Stacy she was tickling and her figners tickled George's ribs even harder. George was laughing hysterically and Pips33pips asked her if she wanted to give up. George refused. she wasnt going to let Heather tickle her into submission. she began to reach for the ropes, but when she outstretched her arm, Heather tickled her exposed armpit. George's arm shot straight to her side, trapping Heather's hand in her armpit. she felt Heather's fingers wriggling deeper into her hollows and she screamed with laughter. Heather enjoyed feeling George's smooth skin in the hollows.

"tickle tickle tickle! is Georgey Worgy ticklish? yes she is! yes she is! tickle tickle sweet Georgey!" Heather taunted.

George laughed even harder. she hated the fact that Heather was not only tickling her, but taunting her as well. she needed to get out of this before she submitted to this horrendous tickling. she realized her feet were close by the ropes and began to kick away, trying to connect with the ropes. her foot made it on the rope and as Heather continued to verbally tease and tickle George, Pips33pips told her she had to let go. Heather looked up in protest, and Pips33pips told her George's foot was on the ropes. Heather turned around and saw George's foot draped on the bottom rope. she reluctantly got up and got back in George's face.

"so, i guess that means you want me to tickle your feet then!" Heather told her.

George closed her eyes as she saw Heather get up and walk away. she was exhausted right now and then she felt Heather grab her ankle and drag her to the middle of the ring. Heather knelt down and began to unlace George's boot. George felt the laces coming out, then felt her boot getting removed. her foot winced as she felt Heather peeling off her sock.

"no.....not my feet....." George pleaded.

Heather stared at the creamy sole of George and noticed the long toes. she smiled as she pressed her fingertips onto George's sole and Heather was amazed on how soft the foot was. she then lightly tickled the sole and she heard George giggle. she then raked her fingers up and down the length of the sole and George screamed in laughter. Heather worked her fingers in between George's toes and George started scrambling for the ropes. her foot slipped out of Heather's grasp and she made it to the ropes. Heather smiled as she realized her mistake. she didnt trap the ankle. she began to approach George who was still grabbing onto the ropes, trying to catch her breath. Heahter then tried to grab George's ankle, but George used her other foot and kicked Heather in the knee. Heather fell to the mat, clutching her knee and George stood up. a look of rage filled her face and she immediately put Heather into a figure four leglock. Heather screamed in agony as the pressure was on her knee. George squeezed harder, but she had something else in mind.

"so, you like to tickle feet huh? well let's see if YOUR feet are ticklish too...." George taunted.

"NO!!! OW! OW!!! PLEASE DONT!!! please George, dont tickle my feet!" Heather begged.

George laughed, then began to unlace the Heather's boot that rested in her lap. she whisteld as she plucked the string loose and loved the look of horror in Heather's eyes. she then pulled the brown boot off and threw it out of the ring. she then quickly ripped off the sock and now she stared at Heather's small size 6 foot. she grabbed the tip of the big toe and she saw Heather trying to hold in the laughter.

"i wonder if the meaty piggies of yours are ticklish? are they Heather?" George asked. she saw Heather close her eyes and trying to stifle the giggles. "i think they are! tickle tickle!" George said as she then tickled in between Heather toes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Heather roared.

George tickled the soft crevices and enjoyed watching Heather scream. she then raked her nails up and down the soft pink sole, then used her other hand to attack the soft undersides of the plump toes. Heather was in ticklish agony. memories of her VENDETTA tickle torture filled her mind and George's cruel fingers on her tender soles. Heather wanted to win the Continental title, but her feet were way too sensitive. she tapped the mat wildly and Pips33pips rang the bell. George tickled the foot a little longer and let go of the hold. she was amazed how fast Heather tapped. she wanted to torment her a little longer. Pips33pips raised her hand, and George held her title belt up in the air. the music of the NWO played and George watched Heather roll out of the ring humiliated. she then climbed on top of the second turnbuckle and taunted the fans by holding up her title belt. the crowd began to cheer and George turned around. standing in the ring was Jungle Grrl. George's eyes filled with shock and Jungle Grrl attacked. she did a standing dropkick and nailed George in the thigh as she was still standing on the turnbuckles. George fell to the mat and Jungle Grrl pulled her up and whipped her acrocc the ropes. Jungle Grrl then nailed George with a clothesline from hell. George was dazed as she laid on the mat. Jungle Grrl then quickly got to the top rope, then jumped from the top, nailing George with a huge frog splash. the crowd went nuts as Jungle Grrl connected with her finishing manuever.

Jungle Grrl then stood over a nearly knocked out George and picked up the WOW Continental title belt. she put it around her waist and the crowd went nuts. she then dropped the belt on George's chest, then put her face into George's.

"you are now my prey! beware of the laws of the jungle! i will hunt you down and i will kill my prey! my pretty George, be prepared to be tracked down and hunted by Jungle Grrl!!!!!" Jungle Grrl told George.

George laid on the mat in pain and held her title belt. Jungle Grrl laughed and got out of the ring. she knew it was only a matter of time before she got her shot at Gorgeous George and the WOW Continental title.

UP NEXT: Daffney takes on Bronco Billie and Sable wrestles Paradise!!

how was this episode? i hope you are enjoying so far the new storyline and believe me, i have a lot more in store! i am still going to introduce two more referees and a ring announcer. let me know if you are interested. plus i have two questions to ask. 1) does anyone have a favorite character? and 2) how many of you have read this entire series, starting with the very first episode? i was just curious. the entire WOW series can be found in my archives!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back