• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid America swing, competitive cats fight, and, a couple's iron will tested

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on a nine game road trip to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they dropped two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home on a Monday that was the week of father's day for an off day. That night Mitch and Naomi tried to have a quiet, restful evening at home with their children, except for one thing. For years, Naomi and Nicole Kidman had been ultra competitive in their movie careers, with Nicole having opened doors for Naomi to auditions after Nicole had struck it big, and Naomi was still a struggling actress. Recently, Nicole had endured a slump at the box office, while Naomi had struck it big with her and Russell's movie, her first in years. Tensions between Naomi and Nicole had been building, and Mitch had gone to the store for a few minutes to pick up some food when he entered the apartment and heard Naomi screaming:" Jealous dirty bitch!", and then heard a receiver slam. Naomi came out into the kitchen with a sour face. "Ah, I guess I dont have to even ask who that was" Mitch said. "Can you believe her? The queen of Hollywood is jealous of me because she's done a couple of bad movies, and I finally have a good one, instead of being happy for me, she behaves like a jealous cat! Gawd, Mitch, you were so right about her, she is a bitch!" Naomi fumed. "You're angry now, you dont mean that, she's your best friend" Mitch said. "No, YOU are my best friend. You love me unconditionally even when we fight, I dont ever feel like you're competing with me. Your love is endless" Naomi said. "Yes, but, ah I also have the flaw of thinking you're a hot fox, and wanting to get into your pants several times a week, I'm your husband, you need a best friend who's not a husband" Mitch said. "Well, I dont need her. We need a break, a long one, and maybe a permanent one. Iam so fucking sick of Miss Perfect Nicole Kidman and her oscar career, that bitch!" Naomi steamed.
In the meantime, the Good Guys opened a homestand against the Giants, and got off to a fine start, with a 4-2 win by Gil Bellows. The next afternoon, Neve Campbell went to the hill, and fired a four hitter, and the Good Guys used three homeruns to secure a 6-3 victory. Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the mound on Thursday night, and gave up only two runs over eight innings, but the Good Guys didnt hit, and she was saddled with a 2-1 loss.
Friday started as the most normal of days. Mitch and Naomi got up, took the children to school, and then went back to the apartment to lounge around before that night's game with San Diego. Mitch decided to go for his daily walk and jog while Naomi was just doing things around the apartment. When Mitch returned to the apartment around noon, the mail had come, and Naomi was in the shower. He was going through the mail when suddenly an envelope addressed to Naomi fell on the floor, and out slipped a doctor's report and xrays! At first, Mitch thought that maybe Naomi was pregnant again, but, upon exmaining the report, his blood went cold. The report was a mammogram, common for women over 35, but with one serious problem. The report said. "Suspicious lump found in breast, needs further testing" Mitch barged into the bathroom where Naomi was showering, and screamed "You dirty bitch! How could you keep this from me?!" Naomi poked her head out the shower door and was like "Mitch, what the fuck?" then she saw him holding up the report and said "Oh, my god!" As he started to leave the bathroom. "Mitch, wait, wait, let me explain" She said, trailing him dripping wet with a towel around her. "Explain what, you dirty bitch?! How could you keep something like this from me?! How!?" He shouted. "I didnt want to worry you, I wanted to find out what it was first. I didnt want to tell you until I was sure! I love you and wanted to protect you, is that so wrong!?" She said. "This is OUR thing! What happens to you, happens to me. My God, Naomi, my god! You're so young!" Mitch said, tears coming to his eyes. "Listen to me, I need you to be strong. We dont know what it is yet, but I'm just as scared as you are. Dont go to pieces on me! I need you to be my rock, for me, and to help me with the kids! I need you to listen to me! They are going to take more tests, they dont know what it is yet!" Naomi said, tears in her eyes. They were both trembling as Mitch held her:" I love you so much, my god, I love you" Mitch said.
That night, when Mitch and Naomi got to the park, Naomi decided to tell the team, who were terribly scared, but supportive. The newspapers learned of the story, and it was front page headlines on Saturday morning. After an 8-3 loss to the Padres at the hands of the fifth starter on Friday night, Kate Hudson went to the hill on Saturday, and pitched eight strong innings, in a 3-1 Good Guys win. Early Sunday morning, as Mitch, Naomi and their kids were still sleeping, there was a ring from the doorman downstairs. "Ms Watts, Nicole Kidman is here to see you" "Okay, send her up" Naomi said. Naomi opened the front door and saw Nicole, her best friend of 20 years, with tears in her eyes. "Why didnt you tell me? Why?! I had to learn about it from the stupid newspapers and TV! I got on the first plane from Sydney when I heard. Whatever our stupid fight was about, fuck that, Iam here to help and to be with my best friend" Nicole said, hugging Naomi. "I thank you for coming, but they dont know what it is yet. It is hopefully just a scare." "Well, as long as I flew all the way from Sydney, I'm going to stay a few days, let me crash on your couch, later I'll get a room at the hotel, and you'll get me some game tickets, and I'll come watch you guys play. Oh, and Mitch, no girl talk this time, I promise, well, except for how you men look good in your skin tight baseball suits. I came here to be with my best friend, not to cause trouble" Nicole said. "I know, Nicole, and thank you, it isnt the time." Mitch said. That afternoon, in front of Nicole, Mitch and Naomi's kids, and 45,000 others, the Good Guys beat the Padres 4-1 behind the pitching of Gil Bellows, and a homerun by Mitch. Naomi was still feeling strong and still playing, until they found out what the problem she had was.
On Sunday night, Nicole went out to dinner with Mitch, Naomi and their family, with the adults keeping up a strong facade for the kids, who knew nothing of their mother's scare. On Monday, another off day, Naomi went to the doctor for a round of tests and exmainations on her breast and the suspicious lump. It would be days before anything was determined, and perhaps another round of tests would be needed. It was likely that with it being so early in the season, Mitch would skip the road trip to the West Coast to be with Naomi as she was going through all the tests.
The Dodgers came to town on Tuesday night, Neve Campbell was on the hill, and pitched well, giving up one run through six, in a 5-1 Good Guys victory. Jennifer Love Hewitt followed her on Wednesday night, and gave up but two runs through seven innings, but it was not enough, as the Good Guys suffered a 2-1 setback. With an off day and extra day's rest, and a long road trip coming up, ace Kate Hudson went to the mound on Thursday afternoon in the homestand's final game. She fired seven strong innings, throwing but 89 pitches, and hit a double, as Mitch hit a homerun in a 4-1 win. The homestand on field had gone well, but off field there was terror, tension, and fear.
That week, with the Naomi problem, the team had decided not to hold the Saturday tickle party, feeling it inappropriate. When Nicole arrived, she graciously offered to be the lee at what was to be a special Sunday tickle party, due to the fact that she was a famous and beautiful actress, and wanted to help the team try to take its mind off the Naomi problem. The team gathered at the fetish club, where Nicole stripped to a bra and panties, and was tied to a bed in the middle of the club. Naomi, scared as she was about her own life, egged it on by saying:" I've known Nic her whole life, and she's horribly ticklish, maybe more so than me, so give it to her good!" Naomi shouted to cheers. With that, Mitch began the tickle on Nicole's neck with fingers as she thrashed around and the squeals began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled the mega star and best friend of his wife on her underarms, sides and ribs as she thrashed at her restraints some more and more squeals erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Very ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Working his way down, Mitch tickled Nicole on her inner thighs, causing bucking. Then, he and other lers attacked Nicole's bare feet with fingers, feathers and ice on her soles and over her toes. Nicole went beserk!, wiggling her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish giggles, and begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! Very ticklish! I give up already! NO! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the panting and a mess Nicole was untied and quipped. "My best bud and her tickling baseball team, gosh you guys are bloody odd, but I love you all so much, especially Naomi and Mitch"
Clearly, things were downright terrifying for Naomi, Mitch and the Good Guys. Was this just a scare, or a much more serious problem? Tension was at fever pitch. What would happen? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

I wrote another one after this about the emotions of this situation for Mitch and Naomi. Please check it out. Again, your feedback is always appreciated.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back