• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear and terror. a rollercoaster, and holding on for dear life.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys left for California on Thursday after the game, while Mitch and Naomi stayed in Paradise for her to undergo more tests, as well as a lumpectomy and biopsy on the lump in her breast, which was to be removed and examined. On that Thursday night, the couple lay naked in bed, their heads close, holding each other almost like hanging on for dear life. "Whatever happens, Iam here" Mitch said, trying to be reassuring, and loving. "I'm scared, Mitch, I'm terrified, Iam only 35, and .. cancer, my God!" "Dont say that,Naomi, it is a lump! It doesnt mean it's cancer, we cant think the worst until we see what the tests bring" Mitch said infatically "You're so reassuring, so strong, if you're scared, you're doing a very good job of hiding it" She said. "Scared? Are you kidding me, my love? Iam petrified, but I know I have to be the strong one, since you are going through these tests. I dont want to think the worst until we see what the tests hold." Mitch said. The couple lay there, all night, the full moon shining over the water into their bed. Early the next morning, they were still holding each other, whispering and not having really slept the whole night. When the kids called into their room in the morning, Mitch said:" Adult talk, your mother and I are discussing things that are only for adult ears. I'll be out in a minute" "Are you guys fighting?" One of the kids asked. "No, we arent fighting. Adults can just talk without fighting" Mitch called back. A lump formed in Mitch's throat:" Fighting? My God, that's the last thing in the world I want to do is to fight with you right now. I just want to cuddle you, I love you so much" Mitch said, kissing Naomi's forehead.
That day, Naomi and Mitch went to Nassau hospital, where the lump was removed and examined. They were told it would take until Monday to learn whether the lump was benign or malignant. That weekend, they tried to be doting parents and entertain the kids, but were also dealing with their own fears. On Monday, the doctor called, and Naomi answered the phone. Mitch stood in panic listening as Naomi talked to the doctor. Tears came to her eyes, and she said:" Thank you, doctor" and hung up. Naomi turned to Mitch with tears in her eyes: "It's benign, not cancer" She said. Mitch broke down, went over, took Naomi, spun her in his arms and kissed her:" Thank God, I love you so much" "It's something to be watched, a possible pre cancerous condition, but for now, no cancer" She said. "We'll worry about that when the time comes. Before anything like that would ever happen, God forbid if it did, I'd want to grow really, really old with you, you got me?" He said. "Perfectly" She said. "C'mon, put on your best dress, I want to take you out dancing and hold you really close to celebrate" Mitch said. Mitch and Naomi fixed the kids dinner, and then went to dinner and dancing themselves at an outdoor beach club, where they danced under a big full moon to slow romantic music. "Let's retire, leave the island, run away with me, Naomi, I want to go far, far away with you" Mitch said. She giggled:"Ah, buddy, we have one, or should I say three problems of why we cant. I'd love to run away with you, but its just not practical" She said. "I keep thinking of what we should do with the rest of our lives, retirement has crossed my mind, so I dont have to be away from you 100 nights a year" Mitch said. "It has crossed mine, too, but I'm not ready to leave the island, or our friends, it just seems too overwhelming. If and when we are ready, we'll discuss it, and do it, but I'm not ready yet" Naomi said.
The cancer scare settled, Mitch and Naomi rejoined the team in late June when they returned for a homestand to play the Reds, Phillies and Expos. Montreal was first up on the homestand, and Mitch was energized in the first game back, hitting three two run homers, in a 7-4 win which featured solid pitching from Kate Hudson. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Saturday, and threw very well, tossing seven strong innings, in a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell took the hill on Sunday, and her hard luck continued, as she allowed only two runs in six innings, but was handed a 3-1 loss.
Monday was an off day, with the Phillies scheduled in on Tuesday night. Jennifer Love Hewitt took the mound against the Phillies, and pitched a solid game, working seven solid innings in a 4-2 Paradise victory. Kate Hudson was the starter in a Wednesday afternoon matinee, and she pitched an awesome game, going eight innings, and allowing but one run, in a 2-1 Paradise triumph. Gil Bellows completed the sweep on Thursday night, pitching six excellent innings and allowing but two hits, in a 3-0 Good Guys win.
The Reds invaded Paradise on Friday night, and Neve Campbell, the hard luck pitcher, finally secured a win with a no hit, no run game, as the Good Guys pounded out 16 hits, in a 7-0 Paradise triumph. 38,142 were in the park on that Friday night, and the park was bedlam, as it was the Good Guys second no hitter in their history, and a welcome relief for Neve, who was used to being a hard luck pitcher. The four game winning streak ended the next night, as the fifth starter pitched his usual just good enough to lose game, in a 4-3 Good Guys loss. Kate Hudson was chosen to start Sunday's game on 3 days rest to conclude the homestand, and she justified her manager's confidence, throwing six strong innings, and allowing but two hits, in a 4-1 Good Guys win. Another successful homestand had been completed, and the scare was behind the Good Guys, who could hopefully now focus on playing baseball.
The Saturday night tickle party was held at the fetish club. The featured lee would be Dawn Reed's best friend, a pretty brunette named Pam Brown. Pam was tied hands and feet to the bed in a bra and panties, as Russell Crowe began the tickle on her neck with fingers and the giggles started: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Russell tickled the attractive brunette under her arms, and on her sides and belly with fingers as she thrashed and more giggles filled the room: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Ticklish! NO! Working his way down, Russell tickled Pam on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got to the soles of Pam's perfectly pedicured feet, attacking them with fingers, feathers, and ice on her soles and under her toes. The ticklish Pam went beserk, moving her toes every which way, and begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I give up! NO! Please no! Heheheheheheheheheheheehehe! After Pam was untied, a stunning announcement occured. "I have an announcement to make for everyone, as well as the entire team. Since she has come to Paradise Island, this beautiful lady has become my friend, and now my lover. Last night, I asked her to marry me, and she graciously accepted, so we are engaged. At the end of this season, she will be selling her interest in the Good Guys, and I will be retiring to spend time with her. I look forward to a great rest of the season, but it is time" Russell said.
Naomi was a bit stunned by the announcement, considering how long she had been friends with Crowe. Mitch breathed a sigh of relief, as his longtime archrival would now be out of his hair for good. The team would need a power hitter, but Mitch was convinced it was a good thing, for himself, as well as his marriage to Naomi.
So, it had been a terrifying week. Hopefully, after the fear, all was going to be okay. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The end

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back