• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Machines

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
After reading a story on this forum about a tickling machine and having written a few books about a tickling machine, I was sitting here and wondering what the Perfect tickling machine design would be.

So let's pretend we have all the materials at our disposal and we are asked to design the ultimate tickling machine.

What would it look like?
How would the victim sit in it?
Would they lie down or sit up or stand?
What would be used to do the ticklling?
What areas would it tickle?
How would the victims dress for the occasion?
How long would they be in it?

There are probably other questions so if you want, post your questions for our designers.

Max

PS: Check out KITTLETOWN on the Max Story Archive if you want to read about my design.

In my opinion the tickle machine would look like I described it in my story with JLH and SMG avaiable in "post stories". It would be a big chair made of metal with a long, leather seat and metal cuffs and belts at ankles, knees, thigs, lap, arms, elbows and wrists. Hands would be secured over head, the tortured girls would be half laying. The devices used for tickling would be: rotating brushes (both soft and stiff) at armpits, under knees, under heels and balls of feet and on belly button and neck and two soft brushes for tickling breasts (the device is for women of course), feathers moving between toes and under soles\arches, one more feather would tickle belly. Optionaly it could extend arm with soft and stiff rotating brushes which would move from calves to thigs and one more arm moving over stomach when other tickling devices ther were inactive. For special wish of ticklee the machine should start lightly tickling of her genitals with soft feather. The machine should control breath and heartbeat of victim to make tickling safe and it should always stop every 15 minutes for a few minutes not ot let the victim get used to tickling. To make the girl suffer in anticipation, during breaks the machine should count secons that left to resuming of torture. The tickling would go on until the machine finds that the ticklee is unable to stand it ANYMORE. The victim should be absolutely naked during torture, or, if the genital tickling device was out of use in panties. And one more thing: screams should intensify tickling.

Is it OK, or you think I am too brutal? Sorry if you couldn't understand it, my english isn't very good. And please tell me what do you think about my story - "JLH & SMG tickle week".

All right. If were talking anything within our imaginations how about this:

Owners manual for Ticktronic 2000
copyright: T.K. Industries

ENGLISH

Thank you for purchasing the Ticktronic 2000, the ultimate tickle machine. We have spent many years developing and testing this device, and we are sure that you will find nothing quite like it. Please be sure to read this entire manual before operating your Ticktronic 2000.

QUICK START GUIDE

The subject is placed laying on their back inside the machines boundries. The force fields will then take hold of the subject and lift them into the air. The field can be set to keep the subject completely motionless, or allow some range of motion (see section 5c, "Force field controls" for further details). By using force fields, the subject can be placed in any position desired (by either the subject or the person running the machine) and all areas of the body are still accessable.

Now, simply moving something else into the field could disrupt the integrity of the force field. So, the Ticktronic 2000 uses focused sound waves to do the actual tickling. By using high amplitude, ultra-high frequencies you can reproduce the effect of feathers or other soft touches. By using high amplitude, low frequecies, you can reproduce harder touches like pinches and digging fingers. (see section 25j, "Hight output driver controls" for more details)

WARNING!!!

While most of the frequencies used by the Ticktronic 2000 are either ultra-sonic or sub-sonic, you must be careful NOT to aim the high output drivers near the subjects head as this could cause permanent hearing loss. Also, the low frequencies (around 10 Hurtz and below) shouldn't be used for long periods of time on the abdomin of the subject as this can cause serious internal damage.

It does not matter if the subject is clothed or not as the sound waves will penetrate most fabrics. In fact the use of some loosly worn light fabrics such as silk has been shown to increase the ticklish effect.

All controls can be pre-set, including duration of tickling, kind of tickling, and area to be tickled.

Check this out

When the October issue of TFTA comes out, check out my story. There is a tickling machine that makes an appearance. Not only is it effective, but given the right amount of time and effort, it's actully POSSIBLE. Yeah, you'd need a shitload of material and time, but it doesn't really contain anything that couldn't be done. I've made a few things that I've used on girlfriends, and when I have some time, I'll post some of the eaiser to make ones.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back