• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work tickles (f/m, m/f upperbody, true)

teeehee

A few years ago, I was lucky enough to work a typical office-drone job with a lovely woman named Michelle. At the time, Michelle was about 23 years old, with long, auburn hair and tawny, tanned skin. She was quite a beauty, about 5'7", and looked like actress Kari Wuher (sp?). And boy, was she ticklish!

One day I was helping her with something at her desk, and gave her a quick poke in the side. She gasped, and said, "Oh, my god, I'm soooo ticklish!"

"Really?" I replied, and let my fingers scamper over her ribs for few more seconds.

"YES!! OH MY GOD!" she said giggling, as she slapped my hand away. "I am EXTTREMELY ticklish, and my boyfriend tickles me all the time, but he's not ticklish at all..." She stared at me a moment, "I wonder..." At this point we were interrupted by my boss. Michelle just whispered, "To be continued."

A few days later, I was sitting at my desk talking with another guy, when Michelle approached, casually leaning on the back of my chair. I made a few smart remarks about how she couldn't stay away from me. Michelle pressed against my chair, trapping me against my desk, and began to furiously tickle my ribs with both hands. She started teasing me, "I thought this might be a good way to keep you in line! Tickle tickle!" Her fingers alternated between digging into my ribs, and lightly scratching and poking my sides. I was doubled-over my desk in hysterics.

My buddy just muttered something about "Bad touch!" and walked away, and Michelle kept up my torment for another minute. She walked away laughing as I caught my breath, "That'll teach you! I'm not the only one around here who's ticklish!"

I got my revenge the next day. Michelle's office chair was high-backed, and I caught her stretching as she sat in it. I quickly grabbed both arms and held them against the chair with my left arm, trapping her in the stretch, with her back arched quite nicely. She was wearing a very tight, short-sleeved sweater, and with her arms stretched I had a good view of her smooth armpit. I stuck my right index finger in the sleeve and gave her right pit a stroke.

I felt her immediately tense up, as she gasped, "No!!! Not there!"

I noticed her sweater had pulled up a bit, revealing a tantalizing inch or two of bare skin above the waistband of her skirt. This was all the prompting I needed, "Okay, how about here?" I quickly scrabbled my fingers across her sides, just letting my fingernails graze her soft skin. "Tickle tickle!"

"Aaugh! That tickles sooo much!"

Michelle started thrashing around, giggling and squealing inarticulately. I started to pinch and poke her bare side with more force, whispering "Cootchie-cootchie coo! Looks like I can really keep you in line with this! Poor ticklish little Michelle!"

Her thrashing only increased, and she whispered between giggles, "Pleeeease! Somebody will hear!" I had forgotten that my boss was in the next room. This only emboldened me further.

"Then I guess you better keep quiet!!" I hissed back into her ear, as I pulled her sweater up even more, baring her rib-cage. I then began couting her ribs, while her eyes screwed shut, and her giggles became silent. I let my fingers scamper all over her ribs, getting a great reaction when gently gliding my fingernails over her ribs, followed by a quick poke between each rib. I kept this up for about three minutes.

I gave her a brief rest to catch her breath. All she could manage between giggling gasps was "Oh my god, oh my god!" I then began to scratch at her stretched-taught bare belly, and was rewarded with renewed struggles, but more girlish giggles this time, while her eyes were again shut. Her skin was so soft and responsive, I was in tickler's heaven. One thing I noticed as I tickled, was that Michelle would often utter between giggles, "That tickles! Oh my god, that tickles!" or "I can't take it! I can't take it!" but she never once told me to stop.

When I swirled my index finger in her bellybutton, Michelle's eyes flew open, and she began violently kicking the underside of her desk, and was no longer able to restrain her laughter. To keep her off-balance, I quickly began clawing at her bare ribs, which caused her to squeeze her eyes shut again, with tears welling up, while her body spasmed with laughter. Her hair was flying about, whipping me in the face as she shook her head back and forth in ticklish torment.

At this point, after about five minutes of solid tickling, I decided to let her go. I still don't know how the hell our boss didn't hear anything (or maybe he did and just let it go), but I was more shocked by what Michelle said as she pulled down her sweater and caught her breath, "That tickled me so much... and I kind of liked it!"

Needless to say, there were a lot more tickles where that came from, not all of which were at work!

Last edited:
Great story but you can't leave us hangin!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell more. Did you ever get her feet?

pghtickleguy said:
Great story but you can't leave us hangin!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell more. Did you ever get her feet?

One day (and many tickles later) Michelle and I were hanging out at my house after work. It was a casual Friday, so she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and sandals. We'd had a couple of drinks, and she was lying on her stomach on the floor reading a newspaper, with her feet within easy reach. I flicked off one sandle and stroked my finger right down her arch.

She flinched, and squealed, "That tickles!" She tried kicking her feet back and forth, but I continued tickling. She wasn't really laughing, though, and she then added, "I'm not as ticklish on my feet as I am everwhere else, dummy."

"Hey, thanks for the reminder!" I gleefully cried, as I immediatley grabbed her ankle and pulled her closer to where I was sitting on the couch, and flipped her onto her back. Her shirt had become pulled up during this action, and the sight of her tan midriff got me tickling her belly immediatley. I straddled her thighs while she squealed and giggled, swatting at my hands. "OH NO, OH NO!" she kept gasping, as I kneaded her belly, and crab-clawed her sides. "Augh! That tickles! It's too much!! I can't take it; IT"S TOO MUCH!" She was laughing really hard from this rough tickling, and it didn't take long for her face to get flushed.

I paused and let her catch her breath; I had been digging into her pretty hard. She relaxed, and rested with her arms above her head, which only pulled her shirt up further, exposing more of her ticklish torso. "Jim tickles me a lot, but he tickles even harder than that; it almost hurts." she said, referring to her boyfriend.

Raising an eybrow, I replied, "Is that so?" while pulling up her shirt further, right up to her bra, as she actually kept her arms abover her head and arched her back to help! "I bet he doesn't tickle you like this..."

"Oh no!" she gasped as I began to slowly graze my fingertips across the soft, bare skin of her torso, starting at the ribs and working down to just below her waist and bellybutton (she was wearing low-cut jeans) and back up.

"Eeeee, that tickles, oooh," she squealed, but she held on and endured. Her arms twitched and almost lowered, but then she laid them flat behind her head, bit her lip in a vain attempt to suppress the gentle giggles, closed her eyes and basked in the soft tickles.

I was concentrating on barely touching my fingers to her skin, as opposed to the tortuous tickling I had inflicted upon her earlier. She squirmed and giggled cutely, squinting her eyes shut and shaking her head whenever it got to be too much; I would then pause for a moment, then start again. I kept this up for a few minutes, delighting in the cute expression on her face (and drinking in the delectable sight of her shuddering bare torso), as she fought to keep her arms up, and to keep from squirming out from under me.

I started to apply a little more fingertip pressure on her sides, which got her laughing in earnest (as did my repeated teasing of "Cootchie coo! You can't take it there, can you Michelle? Poor ticklish little girl!"), but I soon went back to soft, feathery touches on her belly, to renewed girlish giggles.

When I started drawing lazy circles around her bellybutton with my fingertip, she actually screamed "NO! OH GOD NO!" and tried to sit up. I quickly rolled off of my straddling positon, wrapped my left arm around the back of her head, grabbing her wrist and firmly pinning her left arm over her head, while the weight of my body pinned down her right arm. This left my right hand free to tickle her bare belly (this is probably my favorite position to pin down and tickle a woman -- I've had quite a bit of practice on ticklish girlfriends over the years). I then started teasing the area around her navel with all of my fingers, still with feathery touches, as Michelle kept squealing between laughing gasps, "NO! NOT there! NOT THERE!! That tickles too much!" She was soon tense as a board and incredibly still, trying to steel herself for the torment to come; the only part of her body moving was her head, which she again shook back and forth, gasping in a weak voice, barely a whisper, "no no no no! Not my bellybutton, please!"

When my index finger dipped into her cute navel and lightly danced around the ticklish flesh, her tense stillness ended. Michelle's struggles were so vigorous she nearly got free, kicking, squealing and bucking. But I held fast and tickled away at her bellybutton for another minute or two, stopping after tears had started running down her cheeks. I just wish I'd have grabbed some ice from one of our drinks and placed it on her bare torso, but that might've been way too much for her.

Last edited:
Tickling Michelle..........

Who knows, maybe she'll start liking your tickling over her B/Fs tickling! :eek: ??????????? ;)

Where is Michelle today?

Teeehee, where is Michelle today? And if she had a boyfriend, how much did she value him to spend a Friday evening at your place?

It sounds as though she was there for tickling and maybe more. How did things end? Do you ever see or talk to her these days?

Oh my gosh what a great experience! Michelle sounds incredibly ticklish. Since I'm a foot tickler, it's too bad Michelle wasnt as ticklish on her feet as her sides, but still, she sounds horribly ticklish on the sides, which is good enough! Thanks for posting, superb true tickle story!

Mitch

Re: Where is Michelle today?

Thanks for the feedback, everybody; I'm glad you like the stories, and I will be posting more in the near future.

Em Es said:
Teeehee, where is Michelle today? And if she had a boyfriend, how much did she value him to spend a Friday evening at your place?

It sounds as though she was there for tickling and maybe more. How did things end? Do you ever see or talk to her these days?

Well, the interest in "maybe more" was there, but we kept things at the heavy flirting/tickling level for a long, long time. We got more seriously involved when she broke up with her boyfriend (and after she and I were no longer coworkers). But, sad to say, that didn't last. We do still keep in touch, and she only lives a couple of hours away. Which reminds me, I've gotta go gas up my car... ;)

Last edited:
DUDE-this is one of the greatest stories I have ever seen here on the TMF!!! If it was fiction, it would still be an awesome story, but it being TRUE makes it even better!!!!!!!! I wish to GOD I had sumbody like that, where I could just tickle away. You are one lucky MF'er. See ya later man. KEEP ON TICKLING!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back