• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Completion of first half, needed break, and, beginning anew

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on a nine game trip to Montreal, Philadelphia and Cicinnatti. They won six of the nine games, two of three in each city. When they returned home, it was the All Star Break, and Mitch and Naomi would have three days before returning to play the Mets to open up the second half. When Mitch returned home on the Sunday night of the break, he came into the apartment and kissed Naomi. "Let's get the fuck out of here, just you and me, without the monsters. We'll put them on a plane to my mother's tomorrow, and let's just go" "You're crazy, on no notice? Where do you want to go for only three days?" Naomi said. "Anywhere where we can be together alone, and I can have you barefoot and naked, with no kids breathing down our necks if we want to make passionate love all night" Mitch said. "I feel funny just dumping the kids like that, are you sure?" She said. "Yes, Nai, I'm sure. We are doting parents all the time. Fuck it, let's just do it. Please" She got a smirk:" As crazy of an idea as this is, I have to say yes. It would be nice to just get away with you alone for three days." Naomi replied. When they went in to tell the kids, they got the predictable groans. "Listen, your mom and I are here for you always. You know what just happened to her, and we need to be alone for a few days. We'll be back Thursday morning, we have a game to play that night" Mitch said.
After arranging with Mitch's mother, and making reservations, the next morning, the family went to the airport, where the kids went to Pennsylvania to Mitch's mother's, and Mitch and Naomi took off for Aruba. When they arrived, they put on bathing suits, and went to lie on the beach. For three days they relaxed in the sun, ate good meals, and made passionate love. The couple was rejoicing after the terrible scare they had. On the trip, they discussed many subjects. Having other children, and, again, retirement. "I already said no to the other children. We have three, and I dont want to be pregnant again. I think three offspring is enough to validate a couple's marriage" Naomi said sternly but lovingly. "As for retirement, Iam happy the way things are, well, except for being away from you 100 nights a year when you're on the road. Iam not ready to leave the island or our friends. We've been through so much there, and I think we have many more good things to accomplish"
When they returned to the island on Thursday, they were well rested, suntanned, and ready to begin the second half. Before going to the park that night to play the Mets, they got the predictable ribbing from their kids, including the old:" Dad had to get mom away so he could have wild sex with her", a comment to which neither was happy. Naomi replied. "What your dad and I did or didnt do on that vacation is none of your bloody business, you brats! Just think of it this way, if we didnt love each other, and didnt have wild passionate sex, we wouldnt be together as a family, so why dont you go take your comments and keep them to yourselves, you little ungrateful brats!" Naomi shouted, and slammed her bedroom door. Mitch opened the door, and saw Naomi sitting on the bed, with a sourpuss face. "Fuck those stupid brats, lets put em up for adoption and run away together, just us" Naomi spewed. "Nah, we have to stay here and take care of em. They're supposed to be pains in our asses, they're called kids, remember?" Mitch said. "Gawd, I was so happy those three days we were in Aruba. We need to have more times like that alone, away from baseball and those ingrates our kids" Naomi spouted. "Okay, then, after the season, we'll go away for a week or two, just us. We need that, since we already committed to your mom that we're taking the monsters to Australia for holidays." Mitch said.
The Good Guys opened the second half that night with Kate Hudson on the mound against the Mets. It had been a very rough first part of the season, but the team was ready to put that behind them, and move on. Kate got things off to a flying start, pitching into the eighth inning, and allowing but one run, in a 4-1 Good Guys win. Gil Bellows followed it up the next night with another good effort, working seven innings and allowing only two runs, in a 5-2 Good Guy victory. Neve Campbell was on the hill on Saturday night, and allowed only one run in eight innings, but the Good Guys didnt hit, and were saddled with a 1-0 loss. Jennifer Love Hewitt took the mound on Sunday, and the Good Guys put together a gritty effort in a game it looked like they were going to lose. Trailing 5-0, they scored five sixth inning runs, and then won the game in the 12th on a Mitch homerun.
Monday was an off day, before Atlanta came to town Tuesday night. On Tuesday, Kate Hudson took the mound, and fired seven excellent innings, allowing but two runs, in a 6-2 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows had his next turn on Wednesday afternoon, and, in spite of allowing only two runs, couldnt get a victory, as the team didnt hit, and took a 2-0 defeat. Neve Campbell went to the hill on Thursday night, and she pitched a fine game, allowing no runs into the ninth inning. However, the Good Guys had quite a scare that night. Leading 5-0 going to the ninth, they almost let it get away, as Atlanta scored four times, and had the bases loaded, before Mandy Moore got the final out.
Houston visited Paradise to conclude the homestand. Jennifer Love Hewitt opened the series with a solid 4-2 win. After the fifth starter got clobbered on Saturday night, as the Good Guys lost 16-3, one of the worst home losses in history. Kate Hudson rebounded on Sunday by pitching into the ninth inning, and allowing but one run, in a 2-1 win. Another solid homestand had been completed, and the team was doing fine.
The team held it's Saturday tickle party. The featured lee was, ironically, the team's psychologist, a pretty redhead, who helped them with problems both personal and baseball related during the season. For years, she could never understand what the interest was in tickling, and why they just didnt become a normal baseball team instead of tickle team of Paradise. Of course, she was ticklish, and hated to be tickled, but agreed to participate in the tickle party for the case of "research". Additionally, she enlisted a 24 year old blonde PHD student who was studying behavioral psychology to be her co lee. The psychologist and the student were tied hands and feet to the bed as the tickle was began by Mitch on the psycholgists neck with fingers as the giggles began and she writhed around: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled the pretty psychologist on her underarms, sides and belly with fingers as the giggles continued: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehe! Working his way down, Mitch tickled the psycholgists inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then he got to the soles of her feet, Mitch attacked the psychologists feet with fingers feathers and ice on her soles and over her toes. This drove her beserk, she flexed pointed and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with girlish giggles and begged him to stop. Heehehehehehehehehehehehee! Please no more! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehheehee!
For years, the Good Guys had attempted to get their manager to tickle a girl and join them. He had resisted, trying to stay above the tickle aspect as had the previous manager, Gardner, and just manage the team. On that night, the team's coersions finally worked, and Lee agreed to tickle a girl. Being a professor at Paradise Island U in the offseason, Lee had always wondered what it would be like to dominate one of his female students, and now he was about to find out. Lee began the tickle on the psychology student's neck with fingers as the giggles and shrieks began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Working his way down, Lee tickled the student under her arms, and in her belly and ribs, as she jumped at her restraints and shreiked some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehee! NO! Very ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Going down, the Good Guy manager tickled the attractive student on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, he got to the soles of her soft feet. Lee attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, and ice on her soles and over her toes. This made the student beserk, as she wiggled her toes every which way and screamed with girlish laughter, begging for mercy! Heheheheehehehehehehehe! I give up! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the tickle stopped and the lees were untied.
So, things seemed to be back on track after the cancer scare. Mitch and Naomi had a nice little vacation, and the team came out of the all star break well. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
i got your pm!!!

and the only problem i have with it it that after what she just went through(biopsy) that she should really be grateful for mitch's support thru it all ,i'm not saying it's not a good storyline i'm just saying that it's to soon !!!!

Okay, then, fair enough, windowguy. What we do then is finish the season as such, and to begin the next season, we go with the storyline I told you of. Stay tuned for more!

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back