• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another friend tickle story (true)

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
It has been a while since I posted a story so I decided it was time. Now this story takes place a couple years ago and it was with my friend Justine. Now Justine is a little older than I am and I have known her for a lot of years. I am a good friend of the family and her daughter is even graduating high school this year. Yikes!!!!!!! Anyway Justine is 5'4" and a spit fire. She is Italian and has all the features.She has about size 6 feet that are quite cute and always her toes are always polished. She even has a temper but finding out she is ticklish has leveled the playing field. It was actually dumb luck how I originally found out. We were at a bar one night and she was on the stool next to me with strappy sandels on. She has very nice feet considering how much she is on them and especially since she is a black belt and teaches karate. Anyway I untied her sandel and began just running the end of it on the side of her foot. She started to giggle. Well she had a few drinks in her so I thought it was just her being silly. I kept this up for a few minutes and then stopped. Now we fast forward a few weeks later and she has me over for dinner. The kids are gone and we are sitting on the couch talking. She is sitting across from me and has her foot not even an arms reach away. Now she is barefoot again but this time I can actually reach the bottom of her foot. So she is telling me a story and I just stroke part of her foot to get a shriek out of her. I askled whats the matter. She says don't do that!!! Of course my hunch was confirmed so I say my favorite line. "Are You Ticklish"? She says nothing. So the rest of the night I have to keep playing and trying to poke her to get the results I am looking for. Now remember I told you she is a black belt and believe me she kept smacking my hands away. So I issue her a challenge. I tell her I bet I can beat her if we wrestled. At the time her attire was a tank top shorts and no shoes or socks. Who do you think is gonna win? So she agrees. Now the reason I decided to wrestle was cause I use to in high school. We did it like using high school rules and and no karate was involved. I even let her start out on top. Well it didn't take long for me to turn the tables on her as I said go and never moved so quick in my life. I swung my legs out and forced her to be off balance and spun around to quickly take an advantage. I then got to her back and grabbed both of her ribs. She screamed and went down laughing hysterically!!!!!!! She is trying to get out you cheated between laughing. I told her I planned this and kept tickling her senseless. Now you can imagine she was squirming all over like a fish out of water. I then had to spin around and lay on her calves and get her feet. She begged me not to pleading not to get her feet. I just started scribbling them and she bucked wildly begging me to stop. hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEZEEEEEE!!!!!!!! stopppp!!!!!!!!!!!!! I let her catch her breath and started again. Same reactions . I got it out of her everywhere that she was ticklish and even her feet weren't the worst. It is her underarms. The funny thing was and is still to this day that no one else knows she is ticklish and just how bad. Apparently her and her kids don't tickle each other. After it was all over we just laughed about it and I asked her what was it worth for me not to divulge that info. She begged me not to tell the kids as she can not defend herself not even a little bit. We got into a conversation about sensitivity and even sat on the couch as she stretched her feet out and I just ran a finger over her foot. She tried but couldn't hold it there. She is like that all over her body. She is one of the toughest people I know and I even say she is my personal bodyguard but she is deadly ticklish. I just tease her about it on occasion as I would never let her kids know. They would get her everyday and she is a single parent. As she said she would have no control at all. Besides I like it being our secret.I haven't had any situations like that happen recently but who knows what may happen. I actually just saw her the other day but the opportunity didn't present itself. Hopefully soon though.

Last edited:
Good problem solving

Pghtickleguy, I admire how you got around Justine's self-defense prowess so you could tickle her. :cool2: Good job solving that problem!

It sounds as though Justine is available. Does she interest you, or are you content to have her as a friend (and possible tickle friend, if it works out that way)?

Thanks for the reply Em Es it's funny you mention that. Her daughter thinks since we are both single that we should get together. To be honest I have a thing for someone else and Justine and I are good friends but not good enough to be a couple. But she is definitely fun to tickle.

Great experience PGH! It's great that you got her when her defenses were down and tickled her. It takes a brave man to tickle torture a black belt in karate. I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do that. I'd be afraid I'd get kicked or that she'd beat the hell outta me. Anyway, thanks for posting this. I enjoyed reading about it.

Mitch

Thanks for making the effort to post.

I enjoyed reading it. Wish I had a real-life situation like it so I could enjoy living it! You are one lucky dude.

Thanks guys. Mitch I wasn't worried cause she is really cool but also very competitive. I knew she wouldn't hurt me. We go back to far. Sole Seeker I also thank you as well. Yes it is cool some times but like I said in the story this was a few years ago. It is harder than you think to tickle if you don't want to let out your little secret.

Thanks for the replies guys. I am hoping to get her again soon. We are planning to get together and if the opportunity presents itself I am going to take full advantage.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back