• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelica Bridges is ticklish!!

thenaveltickler

TMF Poster
Ok everyone knows here Alyssa Milano is my favorite girl but Angelica Bridges is running a close second with that delectable belly of hers! She responded to my e-mail asking her if she's ticklish as follows:

"Hello! Yes, I am ticklish and especially my belly and on my rib
cage! Yikes! I am going to be in the NOV 2001 issue of "PLayboy" so
you will get to see more of the belly! HA LOL Angelica"

Now if only Alyssa would answer my damn e-mails!!!

Good Find

Good find Navel! I too have E-mailed many celebs with the question and very seldom have they responded. Cindy Margolis wrote me and gave a little detail to her ticklishness. I almost fell out of the chair when reading it. Yvonne Craig told me she WASN'T ticklish (sob) but she did write me a lengthy and classy letter. I wrote Ann Margaret, but it was an assistant, not her, that wrote back.
The problem with E-mailing celebs is that you never know positively if it's actually their E-mail or a fan club member fielding their E-mails.

Yeah I know Wall Street..I've sent numerous messages to Alyssa and I have no doubt she has never received any of them as she has this gatekeeper named Gary Davis who reads everything before it gets to her (he's the one that kicked me off the chat three times prevously). I'm developing a new strategy to at least get the question to her at her chat next week. I must succeed!!!!!

Kudos

Great job, Nave!!! The best way to get a question answered is to ask... :)

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back