• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet another true tickle tale(recent)

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
I have been in a bit of a writing mood as I just posted another story a little earlier. This is a true story yet again that had happened the other day. Now my situation is a bit weird right now. This tickle episode happened with my ex girlfriend even though we are still living together. The whole thing is complicated but to get to the story here goes. I will call her Marilyn as I never use true names. Well Marilyn is about 5'7" and is thin. She has short light brown hair that is highlighted. Well she decides that she wants to go tanning and gets burned in the tanning bed. Now we aren't together but I don't want to see her suffer either. So as I watch her struggle to put on aloe vera gel for her burns she can't reach her back. Well I decide I will put it on for her. Now I knew she was ticklish as I have done it in the past but tickle situations didn't always present themselves that much with the kids around. Anyway she lays on the bed and I sit on her back all she has on is a pair of shorts and a tank top. I slide her shirt up and begin to rub aloe vera all over her back, the back of her legs and I have to put it on her feet. So as I rub her back I as I am on her back to squeeze her sides like I am massaging it in and I get the jerk. I say oh I'm sorry I diudn't mean to hurt you. She mumbles it doesn't hurt it tickles. So I play dumb saying what do you mean. So I quit and move down her legs and rub trying to get the same reaction. She jerked a little but not like her siedes so now I move to her feet and I rub and scratch my fingers over her soles. She starts to twitch and giggle like crazy. I ask whats the matter she tells me stttopppp!!!!!! You know I hate my feet. So then I ask why yet again. As I do I scratch them some more and now she is squirming and laughing. Telling me to quit that tickles bad!!!!!!!!!!! Now we had been dating for a year and a half and I never got that type of reaction out of her feet. I said to her your feet were never this ticklish as I would of been doing it all the time. She said that they have gotten more sensitive as even getting a pedicure she tells the person to be careful cause she is ticklish. Well I decided I had to keep this up as I tell her this is to fun I hope you don't mind. I lean back up and dig into her sides. She erupts and curls into a ball. Screaming what are you doing in between cackles!!!!!!!!!! I said payback time. So I keep tickling her as she is rolling all over the bed so I get in a position to get back to her feet so as she is squirming I get to the edge of the bed and stand up but as I do I get her foot. I scribbled her foot so she would still be off balance and then I twist her around and sit on her legs. I start really tickling her feet now both of them and she is bucking like mad. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant take it!!!!!!!!!!! she actually almost knocked me off her. Well as ticklish as her feet are I think she gets use to fingers as she was able to take it more only have slight jerks. I needed to get her going again so I reach for my keys from my dresser and run them over her feet and toes. She goes bizerk again. She is screaming what are you doing that tickles so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you I had no idea. I kept this up for a few more minutes as she was almost reduced to silent laughter. She was exhausted. I told her I never knew her feet were that ticklish and neither did she. I wanted to get my electric toothbrush out just to see if that was any better but didn't want to push it. She punched me in the arm and said your a jerk but laughing as she said it. We talked for a while and she said she liked that and she needed a good laugh. I think she has an idea about my love for tickling and the strange thing is I think she enjoys it. Our problem is I am not in love with her and she is a lot of drama. At any rate we still get along but I know that once she leaves I won't tickle her again. There again such is life.......

Great story, pghtickleguy! Ah, live-in tickles; no need to order out!

Awesome experience! Thanks for sharing. "Marilyn" sounds like a very ticklish woman.

Mitch

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes she is quite ticklish and I hope to post more about her soon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back