• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the road, return to the tropics, and, the consequence of carrying things too far.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys hit the road for a nine game trip to New York, Atlanta and Houston. After winning two of three in New York and losing two of three in Atlanta, they won two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night in early August to start a nine game homestand with the mid America teams. Mitch, of course, hadnt seen Naomi for nine days, and the couple had a joyous reunion. Perhaps unwisely, instead of celebrating with the usual playful tickles and sex, Mitch, after kissing Naomi a bit, tied her spread eagled and naked to the bed and began to tickle her. At first, she enjoyed it and began to squeal hysterically. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! For some reason, the normally doting and loving husband, and careful tickler, lost himself in the tickling that night, and Naomi after a while, breathlessly said. "Okay, honey, untie me, thats enough, I'm exhausted" Instead of adhering to Naomi's wishes, Mitch didnt stop, and kept tickling his normally accomadating wife. After a bit more, and more hysterical breathless laughter, Naomi was getting very angry: "I'm serious, this is not funny, untie me now!" She said. "You are in no postion to demand anything. I can tickle you all night if I want" Mitch said fiendishly. "If you do, I wont talk to you for a week. This isnt how you treat someone you love, untie me now, besides, I have to go to the bathroom" Naomi said. "You're just saying that" Mitch said. "You want me to fucking pee all over the bed. Untie me now or I swear to god Iam filing for divorce tomorrow, you bastard!" Naomi screamed. Mitch knew he had carried it too far, and, after he untied Naomi and she had gone to the bathroom, she came out naked, and enraged. "I was going to make love after that, but now you can go sleep on the couch and not talk to me. Get the hell outta my room, you son of a bitch!" Naomi screamed. "Honey, I'm sorry" Mitch said, trying to be apologetic. "If you ever, ever do that to me again, I swear to god I will scream bloody murder, and divorce you if you ever so much as try to tickle my foot again. Tickling is fun, and sexually exciting, but also about control. I will not have someone who is supposed to love me make me feel helpless and angry with them. Go take the couch, mister, that is your bed until Iam good and ready. You are so stupid, we've been away ten days, and I was prepared to give you the fuck of your life tonight, now you can just go beat your meat about me, you scumbag!" Naomi seethed.
Mitch went to the sofa dumbfounded. In all the years they had been married, except the one time he had accidently hurt her cervix, he had never treated Naomi like that. The next morning, they got up, Naomi made the kids breakfast, and then slammed the door to their bedroom until it was time to leave for the ballpark. That night, the Good Guys began a series against Pittsburgh. The weather was showery, and there were only about 20,000 fans there, as the Good Guys dropped the game, 5-3 in a contest that Mitch struck out four times in. Mitch tried to buy Naomi flowers to smooth things over, but she just took them and slammed her bedroom door again. Things didnt get any better the next night, as Mitch fanned another four times, and Gil Bellows got hit hard, in a 4-1 Good Guys loss. More rain dampened the team's stadium on Thursday, as Neve Campbell didnt get out of the third inning, allowing six runs, in a 6-2 loss. The sweep had been completed, and Mitch struck out another 3 times for a total of 11 in the series.
The Chicago Cubs came to town on Friday night. Naomi still wasnt talking to Mitch, but the team finally got a victory, as Jennifer Love Hewitt pitched six strong innings, in a 5-2 Good Guys win. Things continued on the upswing on Saturday, as the system bringing the bad weather had finally moved on, and it was a clear, beautiful night. Kate Hudson took the hill and pitched great, in a 4-1 Paradise victory. As the team was dressing for the tickle party, a teammate came over to Mitch:" Are you guys coming?" Mitch looked over at Naomi, who was dressing with a sour look on her face. "No, I think we're going to pass on it tonight. I just want to take Naomi out and be alone with her, we have some things to talk about" Mitch said. Mitch went over, and again tried to talk to Naomi, who hadnt spoken a word to him in a week. "Naomi, please talk to me. Iam so so sorry about the other night. I promise that will never happen again. I love you so much. We need to work this out, please, honey, speak to me" He pleaded. She looked at him revolted. "I swear to God, if I didnt know that was an accident, and that you arent basically a good person, I'd have left you. What you did to me the other night is abusive, and that can never happen again. I dont care if you want to tickle me. I like it, and this is tickle team, and we all have the fetish, and Iam used to it, but, you carried it too far, dont you ever, ever, do that again" She said. "You can be sure of that. I'd like to take you out to dinner, someplace quiet where we can sit by candlelight, and I just just look at you, and tell you how beautiful you are, and how much I love you, and how much of an ass Iam for making you so pissed at me. Arent I a dope, I wasted almost a week I was home, time is so precious, and Iam going away again in five days. I want to spend those five days making it up to you" He said.
They went to dinner at Cafe Martinique, where Mitch took a flower and put it in Naomi's hair. "I would do anything for you, absolutely anything. My God, what a beautiful woman" Mitch said, almost breathlessly. "I think you are trying to sweet talk me to get me into bed, since we havent had sex in like three weeks" Naomi said. "Obviously, since you are my wife, I love making love with you, but that isnt the reason I'm saying all this, its because I just love you so much, and realize what kind of an ass Iam for the other night" Mitch said. When they got home, Mitch said. "Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" "Yes" Naomi backed Mitch up to the wall in their room and began breathlessly kissing him and clawing at his clothes. "I dont deny that I want us to have a good fuck right now, I want you to take my clothes off, and make love to me endlessly. That's why I was so pissed at you for the other night. Our time together is so precious, with the road and all, but I was furious, and couldnt just let it go. Iam over it now" She said. "I wont tickle you tonight if you dont want me to, I wont kiss your feet either, I just want to be with you" Mitch said. "That's silly, I didnt say you cant kiss my feet or tickle me, that is who we are, its part of our sex life and our marriage, I just need you to listen and not get sadistic if I say stop, okay?" She said. "You got it" That night, Mitch and Naomi had an all important session of kiss and make up, including sex and a bit of tickling.
The next day, the Good Guys completed the series with the Cubs, as Kate Hudson fired seven innings of one run ball, striking out nine, in a 5-1 Good Guys triumph. After an off day Monday, the St Louis Cardinals were next into Paradise. Mitch and Naomi's problem settled, he was able to get back into his hitting groove. He hit two homeruns on Tuesday night, to back Gil Bellows' pitching, in a 6-3 Good Guys triumph. Neve Campbell took the hill for a Wednesday matinee, and pitched very well, allowing only one run through eight innings, as Mitch hit another homerun, in a 3-1 Good Guys triumph. The team badly wanted to win Thursday's game after having started the homestand so badly. Jennifer Love Hewitt did her part, throwing six innings of one run, four hit baseball, while striking out eight, in an eventual 4-2 Paradise win. The homestand had finished well after starting very shakily, and Mitch and Naomi seemed to have settled their problem in regard to the tickling.
In the meantime, due to Mitch and Naomi's absence the previous Saturday, the team decided to hold an additional tickling party on that Thursday before they left for Pittsburgh on Friday morning. The featured lee, not surprisingly, would be Mitch, whom Naomi and others wanted punished for his tickle abuse of Naomi. The dom entered. "So, you are Mitch, and you carry tickling with your wife too far. Are you ticklish, Mr big macho man?" She said. "He's very ticklish, if you get him in the right spots he screams like a little girl. I should know, I'm his wife" Naomi said in jest. "Okay then Mr Big homerun hitter of the Good Guys, let's see how you enjoy my tickle torture" The dom said. With that, the dom attacked Mitch's underarms with her long fingernails as he yelped with laughter and the hysterics began: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Working her way down, the dom attacked Mitch's sides and ribs with fingers as he roared with more hysterical laughter: Hahahahahahahahahahahaa! Ticklish! NO! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Moving down, the female tickler attacked Mitch's inner thighs, causing him to buck. Then, Naomi joined her and took one of Mitch's feet as the dom took the other, and ran their nails over his feet and toes, and then used feathers and a vibrating electric massager on his soles and toes. Mitch went nuts! "Are you ever gonna tickle torture me like that again when I say stop, you little ticklish submissive wimp?" Naomi asked sarcastically as Mitch couldnt answer, he was too busy laughing at the tickle torture he was receiving from his wife and the dom. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! I wont ever do that again! Please no more, I cant take it! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Finally, the tickle ended, and the red faced and exhausted Mitch was untied.
So, it had been a less than happy homestand for Mitch, Naomi and the Good Guys with the couple's problems and the team's bad play at first, but things seemed to be ending on an up note. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back