• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experience

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tickling experience

First off I am using the people's full names who are involed in these experiences except for my own.

Today we were all in the lunch when all of a sudden Wes Croft grabs Amber Lopyan ribs and quick tickles her she squeals and flinches to get free. Then grabs her ribs again and again. It happened four times in arrow. Then Zach Mowers poked her ribs and she squealed. Then they pokes this girl Jennifer Muma in the ribs no reaction and they ask her are you ticklish when all of a sudden her boyfriend Tyler Davis grabs the tops of her ribs and tickles her she laughed and tried to get away and said you know she is. Mainly it was great and it all happened in a few minutes.

Today during geometry Geoff Jung started to poke Molly Maul’s ribs and she flinched and made a weird noise a couple of times. It was very short.

Today Zach Mowers was giving Nikki Stroop a back massage when he reached down and massaged her ribs, which made Nikki make a little squeal. He did four more times and she had the same reaction each time.

Then when I was walking in the hall this kid Daniel Hunter was hugging Nikki Stroop when all of a sudden he squeezed her left side, which made Nikki Stroop squealed and flinched.

Today Amber Lopyan was in the hall and this guy Tyler Davis grabbed her left side and she squealed and flinched.

Today at lunch Lauren Marchell and her boyfriend Taylor Smith were eating when all of sudden he tickles her stomach and she flinches and yells don’t tickle my tummy. Good reaction

Machinehead, thanks for the great story (as usual!)! I've been meaning to email you but things have been a bit crazy, I'll try to do it later or tommorow!

One question: could you describe what these girls looked like (and what they were dressed in, if you can remember?). It reminds me so much of being back in the hallways, where tickling was always easy!!! I'm telling you, the older you get, the harder it gets!!!! I did pull one off today though-I'll post it later.

Thanks again, man!!!

First off it is a private school. We have to wear pleated pants and polo shirts. The girls have to wear skirts and the same kind of a shirt. The uniform suxs. But if you email me I can describe them to you. By the way my email address has changed to
[email protected] Not that yahoo address.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back