• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rest of the regular season, the playoffs, and, the song ends too soon.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had an up and down August and September, never solidifying their claim to the division title until a week left in the season. They clinched the East on a rainy night in Paradise five days before the season ended. The first round opened in Paradise against the Phillies, but the Good Guys seemed flat and not into the games. After winning the World title the year before, they just seemed lethargic and like they didnt care what happened, after all they had been through that year. Kate Hudson lost Game 1 of a best of five series in Paradise 3-2, and Gil Bellows got shut out 2-0 the following day. As the teams moved to Philadelphia to play Game 3, the Good Guys tried to get themselves up, but 60,000 Philadelphia faithful and poor pitching by Neve Campbell sent the Paradise Islanders into an early winter, 4-1. The year before, they had fallen all over each other after winning it all. This year, in a season filled with roster changes, personnel problems, and personal challenges for Mitch and Naomi, the Good Guys just could not muster the strength to play up to their capabilities. The only solace for Mitch was that Russell Crowe was finally going to be leaving the team, departing with Dawn Reed, who was selling her interest in the club.
During the holidays, Mitch and Naomi went to Australia with their children for the annual visit to see Naomi's family. Things went well, except for one disasterous event. While in Sydney, neither Mitch nor Naomi had heard what the Good Guys were doing for personnel moves during the off season. One night, in a Sydney bar, Naomi and Mitch ran into Heath Ledger, Naomi's last relationship before she had met Mitch. Naomi seemed genuinely happy to see Heath, giving him a hug. Heath had let it slip that after Russell Crowe' s departure, and with the team in need of a power hitter, team representatives working out financial details of his departure with Crowe had contacted Heath about playing for the Good Guys the following year. This nearly sent Mitch through the roof! He had just managed to free the team from one Australian who was trying to put the moves on his wife, and now he would have to deal with another. Mitch was very quiet, and managed to remain cool until he and Naomi got back to the hotel, and then, fireworks erupted. "Well, how about that? Heath on the Good Guys. It will be nice to play with him. He's a fine chap" Naomi quipped. "Oh my god, listen to yourself. You cant wait for hunky Heath to come back so he can start putting the moves on you?" Mitch spewed. "Moves? Excuse Moi? You see this ring, buddy? Iam married, Heath knows and respects that. He isnt going to put any moves on me. He's coming to help the team" Naomi said. "You fucked him, Naomi!" Mitch ranted. "Yah, like a gadzillion years ago, before I even knew you, Mr paranoid. In the last years, the only guy I've fucked is you. I hope you know that" Naomi said. "He's seen you naked" Mitch said. "My God, you know, Iam not even going to get into this with you, because you are acting like a paranoid fucking baby. I hope he helps the team, but the only one who is going to help themselves to me is you, so long as you dont piss me off so much, that I wont want to have sex with you for a while" Naomi said. "Let's fuck right now" Mitch said. "No, I most certainly will not, if you ask me in that tone of voice, and because you just want to do one upmanship of Heath. This is bullshit. I understand if you're uncomfortable with Heath joining the team, but your behavior is bizzare. I think you dont like that he had sex with me, but you also dont like that he is a good player, and might take some of the spotlight off you. Your ego is bruised. " Naomi said. "My head is spinning, this is so fucked up!" Mitch said.
Tensions between Mitch and Naomi continued for the rest of the trip. In the meantime, while they were in Australia, they came across a couple who had just married, where the husband was tickling the wife unmercifully on the beach. As Mitch and Naomi walked along one day, they heard hysterical squealing: Heehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please dont tickle me! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO!: a Female voice pleaded. Mitch and Naomi sat down and began talking to the couple. "We are baseball players, our team plays in the Bahamas, this is my husband, Mitch, hes an American, and I'm.." "Wait, I know you, Naomi Watts, the Australian actress" The husband said. "Yes, and for now, baseball player for the team in the Bahamas." Naomi replied. "You are a good actress, Ms Watts" The wife said. "Thank you, I still act occasionally, but for now my life is baseball and my family." Naomi replied.
Heath Ledger joining the team was a real problem for Mitch. He didnt like it, but he also had to be extremely careful how he dealt with it so as not to screw things up with Naomi. How would it all be dealt with? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back