• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Popular girl get tickled

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
We know virtually zero about the show so indulge us! Also request to tlkr5150 and TK81 for Anya tickled by Halfrek, Buffy or Willow and Tara.

Mary Cherry woke up. Such a lovely dream. Her dream with that beautiful woman/teenager (18). She tried to get back to sleep but she couldn't. Sadly she had to go to school. She arrived greeted by fellow cheerleaders Brooke and Nicole. Nicole was ranting about this and that and boring the living daylights out of Mary Cherry. Class soon began with the hideous female bisexual science teacher Ms Glass who people refer to as sir. She sat there wishing she could sleep as she bored people senseless. "Cherry, what was I talk about?' half yelled half spoke the teacher. "You're were talkin' about Ohm's Law and the relationship that power has been ohms and amp and the difference between the, one being amount other level of force." replied the bored girl from Arkansas? (We have watched like half of 3 episodes!) The whole class was amazed that the Southerner had picked up and all that, consensus held she was as dumb as a post. But the Southerner with the overly rich and CHristian mother cared little for this. Today, she was too tired for the act. WHen class ended Nicole continued her prattle. MAry Cherry just agreed with everything it was faster. Then they ran into Sam McPherson. "Hello Satan!" said Sam. "Hi, Spam!" replied Nicole. Then the tirades continued. MAry Cherry cared so little for this it wasn't funny till Brooke intervened. MAry Cherry did however notice that Lily Esperito (Lil' Lily as Mary Cherry refer to her glared at her the whole time). Lily was perhaps the only person who realised she wasn't a blonde airhead. AS they walked away, Mary Cherry couldn't help herself and gently poked Lily's belly. "EEEE!" squealed Lily. "Sorry lil Lily, didn't think you'all was so ticklish!" grinned the Southerner. As she walked away she heard Lily say uncharacteristically "Stupid hick bitch!" Mary Cherry stopped walking. Lily stopped talking. Mary Cherry then turned towards Lily looking none too happy. Worried about their tiny friend over the much taller Southerner belle, Sam and the slight overweight Carmen stood in front of their friend, however Mary Cherry easily pushed them out of the way. "Hey!" said Mary, in front of Lily's face. "You can call me plenty of things, but don't call ME A HICK! I could call you a hundred insulting names but I don't. Like you are such a narrow minded, self-centred bitch, Lily! You go on and on about your crusades or being confused, but you're fooling yourself. You are a lesbian! And you don't protest or care about the crap you go on about, you just do it to forget thst and to feelign good. Guess what, everyone knows that it's all a cheap act to feel good Lily. Sam and Nicole have real convictions thigns they believe in, you're just kidding yourself. You're a big lesbian bigot hiding as a crusader. You don't want the world to be a better place, you just want to be respected. No-one respect you, Lily. Not me, not any teacher, your parents, students, your friends. You're the same as all those anti-environmental rich corporations who sack lesbians and black people. At least, they're upfront about it! Screw you, Lily. You're just a bitchy fake." screamed the angry Southerner storming off leaving plenty of confused people around. The southerner clearly upset made her way to the Novak.
Continued in Part 2

Another one?

Anna why don't you ever finish your stories. I've never read a completed story of yours yet.

Actually we have many, but we have many ideas. So before we waste time finishing a story we want to see if people are interested in us continuing that particular story. Also this particular story has a sequel in one of Tk81's posts. Also Carmel cutie we don't often write about things we don't know and having watched one or two episodes of Popular, we are a little unsure about what is the best way finish it. we
P.S Scooby can we change our user name to Anna and Heather, this way I (Heather) can get finally be recognised!
Love,
Anna and Heather

P.s we also write late at night! So we get tired!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Anna Donnison said:
P.S Scooby can we change our user name to Anna and Heather, this way I (Heather) can get finally be recognised!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Either that or create your own user name...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back