• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nylon Dungeon: Introduction

MTJpub

Verified
Introduction
By Daumantas

(Note: In the spirit of giving credit where credit is due, the author thanks Morandilas for contributing toward some of the ideas contained in this introduction.)

There are things that even we don’t k now about it. But that’s not surprising – it would be hard indeed to find a person who knows all there is to know about the Nylon Dungeon.

Its location is undisclosed. It is believed to be located in some isolated part of North America, most likely underground, so that even from the air it is thoroughly concealed. It is self-contained, with all of its systems self-supporting, so that annoying problems like tapping into electrical power grids or public water supplies can be avoided. Transportation to and from it by members who wish to make use of its special kind of recreational facilities is carefully concealed as well.

One thing that is known: no woman has, so far, successfully managed to escape from the Nylon Dungeon for more than a few days – and those who have, have been swiftly recaptured.

No one is really sure who all the players involved in the Nylon Dungeon are, either – not even the members. It was started some years ago, apparently by a few very powerful and wealthy individuals, who just happened to have a very special taste in sexual gratification – the tickling of women’s nylon-stocking-clad feet. These individuals had amassed enough wealth and power to essentially be in a position of doing whatever they chose, and buying off any police, politicians, or other sundry annoyances that happened to get in their way. With their wealth, they were able to indulge their particular pleasure quite frequently.

But after awhile, the same hookers, and the same groupies, and the same hangers-on, being tickled over and over and over, got to be old. These individuals (or so rumor has it) felt cheated; here they were, with enormous wealth, and yet they had to settle for tickling the same willing women repeatedly, while all around them there were hundreds – nay, thousands – of beautiful women, walking to work, to offices, to shops, to professional jobs, in lovely nylon-clad legs and with possibly ticklish feet, and all denied to them. Why settle for the same few skanks over and over, the budding conspirators thought – we should be able to pick and choose which women we want for nylon tickling. Of course, very few women would be willing – but with government officials and captains of industry bowing and scraping before these individuals, they were not much inclined to worry about others’ willingness, or lack thereof. If women wouldn’t come to them willingly for nylon tickling, they would simply take them – abduct them, and confine them, helplessly, in a place where they would remain permanently, and where no search party, no matter how organized, could find them. And thus was born the Nylon Dungeon.

The Nylon Dungeon, requiring the services of others, soon began to gradually, and secretly, reach out to embrace others who wished to participate. The membership increased as others joined, always on the referral of an existing member. When interest was detected in a possible recruit, hints were dropped; then, when his loyalty and trustworthiness had proven themselves, the existence of the Nylon Dungeon was revealed to him, and he was invited to join. As a sign of his loyalty, the prospective new member usually had to make a “contribution” – abduct, or participate in the abduction, of a new woman for the Dungeon. Many members, eager to join this society that would allow them to fulfill their darkest fantasies, cruelly betrayed longtime female friends and associates. The Dungeon preferred to seek new members with specific skills or training that would come in handy.

Questions involving security, escape-proofing the facility, the daily routine of the captives, and security procedures involved in abducting fresh additions to the Dungeon were soon sorted out. But one complex problem arose: what of captives who were beautiful, but not particularly ticklish? Or what about captives whose ticklishness tended to “wear off” after repeated ticklings? The membership, with assorted skills ranging from psychology to anatomy to chemistry, dove into work on the problem. A breakthrough was made by the chemists: experiments with existing sensitivity drugs – drugs which had the effect of heightening the sensitivity of a recipients’ nerves, and refinement of the result, yielded a “wonder drug” that, upon injection, would render the captives ticklish by a factor of some 50 to 60 times beyond normal sensitivity. Furthermore, to the members’ glee, experiments confirmed that the drug not only never wore off, but actually caused the victim’s sensitivity to tickling to increase slightly each time she was tickled – in effect, making her more ticklish at the end of a session than at the beginning. The name for the new drug was something the less-chemistry-oriented members found difficult to deal with, so they soon dubbed it “the Tickling Serum.” The results were extremely satisfactory – every unwilling woman brought into the Nylon Dungeon, ticklish or not, was soon rendered ticklish beyond her captors’ most sinister dreams.

As the membership grew, so did the Nylon Dungeon, becoming more and more elaborate. For the women inside, life was a horror beyond imagining. Although the membership quickly declared the wives and girlfriends of members off-limits, any other woman was fair game. Many were the women who found themselves minding their own business one moment, until knocked unconscious by the Sleeping Agent (another invention of the Dungeon’s chemists)…and awakening to find herself in a nightmare. They would be injected with the Tickling Serum, and find, to their utter stupefaction, the distressingly powerful effect of the fierce drug. And thus would begin a life of bondage and merciless tickle torture.

What was life like for these helpless, ticklish women? What fiendish tortures did their merciless captors inflict on their nylon-clad feet? Read on…

Note From Morandilas: These stories represent the early adventures of "The Nylon Dungeon" Each issue of the "Tales From THe Asylum" magazine starting with issue #3 October 99 has one or two brand new tales devoted to this sinister den of tickle torture.Don't miss out. Subscribe today!

i just discovered these nylon dungeon stories by clicking on the last page here. i highly recommend for those who havent read them to click on the last two pages and start with this, the intro. silly me did it backwards and started on the last page before i discovered this introduction. o well still so well written and very imaginative and unique. i loved all of them. i wish there were more of them here on the forum, as i believe the magazine mentioned no longer is in print , however i might be wrong.

isabeau :couch:

Hello,

The magazine you refer to is "Tales from the Asylum" and it is no longer in publication. However back issues are available and many of the issues have one and sometimes two Nylon Dungeon stories.

Tales from the Asylum {Print Magazine}
http://www.mtjpub.com/tfta.html

Also the First two issues of "Ticklish Situations" have one Nylon Dungeon Story each.

Ticklish Situations {Electronic Magazine}
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/TicklishSituations.html

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I can spend hours reading stories from the past, and with over 240 pages of them, there are plenty to choose from :D

dont think i'm odd, but i think i have fallen in love with that villain, nigel. the founder or head of the nylon dungeon. i imagine him falling for me. unlike in the stories so far, where he hasnt fallen yet.

isabeau :)

i didnt realize you are Morandilas. you are a very talented writer. could i ask where you came up with the idea? and thank you for the links hope they work. if they dont is there another way to read more of these stories? sorry to bother you , but i'm so fascinated by the series.

isabeau :)

oops sorry my mistake i misread who the author was but anyway love them much.

Last edited:
Hello,

Daumantas is the creator and the primary author of the Nylon Dungeon series. He is the master mind behind the Nylon Dungeon Universe. I wrote a few of the stories and actually introduced Nigel Wulf to the series. Many other authors have contributed to the universe as well.

Outside of the free stories already posted here. Those links I provided are where you will find additional stories set in the Nylon Dungeon Universe.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

The Nylon Dungeon:Introdution

The Nylon Dungeon stories are definitely my favorite.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back