• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Lesson!

sceej56

TMF Expert
The following is a story wrote a long while ago, basically a written version of BAC's classic comic Tales of Tickle Torture #2 - A Ticklish Lesson. Now to those who ask why anybody would bother to do this when a picture is worth a thousand words; well, I wrote it as an audio script for a "model" who was going to act it out for me on tape (note it's wrtten primarily in 'first person'). In any case, I came across it recently and I haven't posted anything for awhile - I thought soem people might enjoy reading it. As always comments (even criticism) welcome.

A Ticklish Lesson!

Uhm ... Hi ... I'm ... my name is Barbi ... Barbi Sanders and ... well, I'm a ... a ... a foot slave. I'm a foot slave and my owner is Mistress Rose Landau, a professional dominatrix. Wh-What's that? What do I mean by (ulp) f-f-foot slave? Well, it's just that ... well, I did something very foolish, something that had me facing, well, prison and instead, Miss Landau - I have to call her 'Miss Landau' - used the information to kinda, uhm ... well, blackmail me. Now, instead of spending ten years in the California Women's House of Detention, I ... I have to w-w-work for her .. as one of her foot slaves ... Wh-what's that? What do I have to do as a ... a foot slave? Well, I tend to my mistress's every whim, I polish her shoes, do her pedicures, do her foot massages ... s-s-sometimes ... if she has trouble falling asleep, I ... have to kneel at the bottom of her bed and very carefully lick her bare soles to help relax her ... it's ... well, it's terribly degrading for me ...

Anyway ... a few days ago, I was giving Miss Landau a pedicure and I, well, I sorta accidentally tickled her foot. It ... it wasn't really an accident, you see, one of the things that Miss Landau does is she ... well, she has ... 'foot parties' ... she invites some of her so-called friends over for what she calls 'foot parties'. Usually, that means foot slaves like myself are placed in these uncomfortable 'bondage' devises, totally helpless ... with our bare feet on display. Then the guests - they're usually other women by the way ... they ... they 'play' with us ... with our f-f-feet ... they play with our bare feet!

Now, I don't want to sound like a prima donna or something ... I mean, I'm ... I'm grateful Miss Landau had mercy on me back then, I mean ... sh-she could have had me sent to prison a-a-and I ... I couldn't have taken that. You see, I'm what most people would consider, uhm ... very attractive, is that the right word? I'm blonde ... I have very large breasts ... you get the idea ... s-s-so if I'd have gone to prison ... you understand.

Anyway, at Miss Landau's foot parties, h-h-her friends ... m-m-my feet ... I've had my bare feet frozen with ice cubes, slapped with a ruler, heated with a hair dryer and ... and ... and tickled. Th-that's the worst ... the tickling, I mean, y-y-you can't believe what it's like ... all those people ... staring at me ... mocking me ... and ... and I can't stop laughing. You see ... this is a little embarrassing but ... m-my feet ... they're ... they're sensitive ... ticklish ... my feet are devilishly ticklish. It's ... it's the worst torture in the world ... sitting there ... laughing uncontrollably ... while some heartless woman tickles my bare feet with a feather for the amusement of a crowd of jeering people.

Well, I ... I thought, just for once, I'd ... I'd show Miss Landau what it felt like, so I ... while I was doing her pedicure ... oh, I should mention that on that day, Miss Landau had me wearing a pink crop top, pink satin shorts, white lace socks and a pair of pink high heeled pumps ... anyway, I picked up a feather and gave her a little tickle on the sole. Immediately, I realized I'd made a mistake - Miss Landau was furious! "You presumptuous slut!" she screamed at me, "You are supposed to be giving me a pedicure! How DARE you tickle my feet! I've seen this coming for some time! You're alway late ... you give lousy foot massages ... and now YOU dare to tickle MY feet? It's high time you were taught a lesson ... a lesson in laughter!"

"Miss Landau, please ... I ... I just thought ... oh goodness, I'm sorry, please ... please don't punish me, I ... oh ... oh goodness, you're forcing me down on my stomach ... and now ... now you're tying my hands behind my back ... oh please, Miss Landau, I'll ... I'll never do it again, I swear, I ... oh, now you're tying my knees together and ... and my ankles ... and now .. now you're turning me over ... flat on my back ... and your propping my legs up on the leather foot rest and ... and strapping them into place ... huh, wh-what's that ... maybe I need to undergo some of the same type of stimulation I seemed so intent on dishing out? Do ... do I remember when you disciplined the senator's wife recently ... y-yes, I do. Well, yes ... I-I-I did have some s-s-suggestions that day ... about how to ... to discipline her big feet. Y-Yes, I do remember commenting on how ... how b-b-buttery soft they were ... and yes, Miss Landau, I-I do remember laughing at her hysteria as you stimulated her helpless sensitive soles. Wh-what's that ... you wonder if I've ever experienced the torment I so clearly enjoyed watching?"

"Oh ... oh my goodness ... m-m-my shoes! You're removing my shoes! And ... and ... m-my socks ... oh dear, you're taking off my socks ... my ... my feet ... oh dear, my bare feet ... oh, Miss Landau please ... you wouldn't, would you ... please, I'll ... I'll be good, I promise ... oh ... oh dear ... my - my toes ... you're tieing my big toes together and ... and ... pulling them back ... oh, that's so tight ... now you're ... you're tieing the string to the rope around m-m-my ankles ... pulling my soles taut ... I-I c-c-can't move them ... I can't move my feet, they're ... they're completely helpless ... the soles of my feet are completely at your (gasp) at your mercy!"

"Oh, please, Miss Landau, I beg of you ... don't do this to me! You ... you know about my ... my special weakness ... how terribly sensitive I am ... on ... on my soles. Please, Miss Landau, I'm ... I'm begging you ... don't ... please ... please don't tickle my feet!"

Miss Landau just chuckled and said I'd had this coming for a long long time. She then selected a long billowing feather to gently tease my helpless bare feet. The soft fronds were gently caressing my helplessly displayed bare soles, exciting the nerves and forcing me to ... to ... to laugh.

"Oh no please, Miss Landau, I'll be good, I promise ... I'll ... AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA ... Oh no pleeeeeheeheeheeheeeease ... HA HA HA ... not that ... HA HA HA ... WHEEEEEEEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEE ... not my feet ... HA HA HA HA ... s-stop ... HOO HOO HA HA HA HA ... p-p-please ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... oh, please, Miss Landau ... HA HA HA HA HA ... I'm ... HA HA ... I'm ... HA HA HA HA HA HA ... I'm t-t-ticklish ... HA HA HA ... m-m-my feeeeeeeeeeeeeet ... HEE HEE HEE ... they're so very very ticklish ... HA HA HA HA HA ... I can't stand it ... AHA HA HA HA ... I can't stand it ... HOO HOO HA HA HA HA ... I can't s-s-stand it ... HEE HEE HEE HEE ... y-you're tickling me ... HA HA HA HA HA ... you're tickling me ... HEE HEE HEE HEE ... oh, Miss Landau, please, I c-c-can't stand it ... n-n-not on my ... HA HA HA ... bare feeeeeeeeeeet ... please, Miss Landau ... AHA HA HA HA ... no more ... HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO ... not with the feather ... AHA HA HA HA ... not the feather ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... its ... its driving me mad ... I'm ... HA HA ... I'm too t-t-ticklish!"

"Oh ... oh thank you, Miss Landau ... thank you for stopping ... I couldn't stand it anymore ... I'll be a good girl, I promise ... wh-what's that ... it's time I experienced something a little more intense? Oh ... oh no, Miss Landau ... not that ... not your ... your fingernails. Th-they're so long and sharp ... my poor poor piggies won't be able to stand it."

Smirking sadistically, Miss Landau began to very slowly trace her index finger up and down my right foot, tantalizing my plush sole with her perfectly manicured nail. I was bound so securely that all I could due was wriggle my toes in protest and cackle with helpless laughter.

"No, Miss Landau, please ... I ... BWOOO HOO HOO HA HA HA ... AHA HA HA HA HA ... oh ... oh, you're tickling me ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... you're tickling me ... HA HA HA HA HA ... please ... HA HA ... I'm ... I'm ticklish ... HA HA HA HA HA ... you're tickling me ... HA HA HA HA HA ... you're tickling me ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... you're ... you're tickling meeeeeeeeee ... HA HA HA HA ... I c-c-can't stand it ... WHEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... I just can't stand it!"

I spent the next fifteen minutes cackling and giggling like a schoolgirl - it felt like fifteen years. People just don't understand what it's like when you're, well, when you're ticklish. Well, I hoped she was through with me when she left the room but I later learned to my horror that she as actually phoning her friend, Joan. You see, Joan is the owner of the salon where Miss Landow makes me go for my own pedicures and hair styling. It's frightfully expensive and I owed Joan over two hundred dollars. I was absolutely horrified when she appeared at Miss Landau's home asking for her money; particularly given that I was still helplessly displayed in bondage.

"Oh ... oh dear heavens ... wait, Joan, I ... I can explain ... I ... I'll get you your money, I ... ah-what's that ... you're here to collect now? B-B-But I don't have that kind of money with me. If ... if you'll just give me a little more time I ... huh, what's that? Y-Y-You'll take it out of my skin? Oh, whatever do you mean? Oh I'm so ... so s-s-scared ..."

Together, Miss Landau and Joan described what was in store for me with sadistic glee. I was expected to worship and suck on Miss Landau's sweaty toes ... and all the while, Joan, after first coating my feet with baby oil, would be tickling my bare soles with an electric toothbrush. I was warned that if I became 'distracted' by the tickling and failed to properly worship Miss Landau's smelly feet, then I would be punished - a 200 watt hair dryer would be used on my soles to give me a painful 'hotfoot'. I'd have to begin by actually having to ask Miss Landau for permission to suck her toes - can you imagine how degrading that feels?

"Miss ... Miss Landau? I-I-I humbly request the honor of (gulp) ... sucking your elegant toes ... Oh, thank you, Miss Landau, I'm really not worthy (slurp ...) ... it is such an honor (slurp) to worship (slurp) your gorgeous feet ... Oh-oh dear, hee hee hee hee hee ... oh that tickles ... what's that ... yes, Miss Landau, I-I am paying attention ... it's just that ... hee hee hee hee ... Joan is ... t-t-tickling my ... hee hee ... my feet (slurp) ... hee hee hee ..."

"... no, please, Miss Landau, I-I am trying ... hee hee ... to (slurp) concentrate ... hee hee hee ... I'll do better (slurp) ... d-d-don't punish me, please ... hee hee hee hee ..."

At that point, Miss Landau pulled her toes roughly from y mouth with a popping noise and ordered "Roast `em, Joan!". That sadistic Joan chuckled and replied "Two fillet of sole, coming right up!" and began to roast my poor tender soles with the hair dryer. It started out uncomfortably hot ... and got worse!

"On no, please Miss Landau, don't let her do this to me ... I'm begging you ... I'll be good from now on, I promise, I ... Owwwwwwwwwwww ... oh that's so hot ... owwwwwwwwwwww ... my poor poor feet (sob) ... owwwwww ... oh please it hurts ... my poor feet ... sh-she's roasting them ... oh please (whimper), I can't take it anymore ... she's ... she's burning my soles ... oh, it's so hot ... the soles of my feet feel like they're on fire ... oh, please, Miss Landau ... have pity on me ..."

By the time she was finished tormenting me with the hair dryer, the soles of my feet were bright crimson. Joan informed me that they would be even more ticklish as she coated them with baby oil again ... and then proved it by tickling my helpless soles with the electric toothbrush. Joan and Miss Landau tormented me for an hour or more. When I was finally untied, I was informed that I would have to serve them tea ... wearing a French Maid's uniform with dreadfully uncomfortable high heeled pumps on my sore feet.

The experience was so awful that from that day forward I tried extra hard to make sure Miss Landau never found fault with me ... but she frequently did. "Some girls never learn!" she'd scold me, "It appears that you, Miss Barbi Sanders, need another ticklish lesson!".

another great story sceej! she definitely needs another lesson! i dont think Barbi learned her lesson at all!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back