• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 2

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"And we're back, to The Tickling Awards," i say as i'm still backstage, and the cameras then switch to Britney Spear's TRUE prize.
In front of the beauty stood a clear vertical table, with black padded cuffs at each corner.
"Ta-Da!" Alexina said playfully.
"You're not gonna-gonna tie me up to that!?!" Britney said nervously.
"Well since this is The Tickling Awards..." Mariah's voice carried off as the two designers grabbed the pop-star and through much struggling by Miss Britney, they finally got her in a spread eagle on the vertical table, so the audience could easily see her torment.
Britney pulled at her bonds as she was in a standing spread-eagle position.
"Let me go!! Pleaseee..." Britney Spears begged.
"After we give you your prize," Alexina said in her thick Russian accent, as she showed her loooong nails, almost as long as Mariah's.
"Now with this tickling, since it's the Best Tickle Clothes award, we have a little rule," Mariah explained. "Alexina and i are allowed to tickle any bare skin we see, and looks to me like we see A LOT." Mariah eyed the tied-up beauty temptingly.
Britney thanked herself that her sandals were still on, and she had the cowboy vest protecting most of her upperbody.
Then all of a sudden both desingers turned their backs to Britney.
"Oops i dropped my quarter," Mariah said sarcastically.
Mariah and Alexina both bent down to find it, and took a suspiciously long time.
"I can't seem to find it," Alexina said playfully, as she continued to look for "the quarter".
And while both desingers were bent down searching, one of J.Lo's dancers suddenly ran out on stage, grabbed Britney's vest and sandals and ran off the other side of the stage.
Both desingers came back up, and turned back around.
"Now look at that! She lost her vest and sandals! Goody!" Mariah said.
"This isn't fair!!! Some girl came out here and took them while your back's were turned!!!" Britney screamed in protest.
"Hey stuff happens, and its time for some tickling to happen now hunny," Alexina grinned, as she moved in on her defensless body.
Alexina stoof next to Britney, while Mariah got down on the floor and placed her body beneath Britney's shortly elevated feet.
"Yum yums look at these cute widdle feet!" Mariah said gazingly.
And she was correct. The pop-queen had heavenly feet. Her soles were creamly soft and had the cutest wrinkles defining them. Her cute baby toes wiggled slightly. Mariah started without warning. She took 5 long nails to each cute sole and scratched very lightly, to be rewarded with hearing cute squeals from Britney.
Alexina didn't waste anytime either, as she quickly targeted her upper-body, which was only protected by a small orange bikini top. "Ready to be tickled?" Alexina asked as her nails neared.
"N-heeeee! nooooo!!!!" Britney squealed as the foot tickling had already started.
Alexina's nails finally targeted her outstretched, smoothless, perfectly soft hairless armpits. She stroked each pit slowly with her tortorous nails.
"Hehehhaahahan-noooahahehehhahahehe!!!!!"
Britney struggled pitifully in her tight bonds as she laughed girlishly. Her long brownish-blonde hair thrashed wildly as her pits and feet were attacked at once. Mariah started scratching faster and harder, targeting on her heels, which got the best reaction. Although from her position she couldn't see the beauty, she could hear her amazing laughter, as could everyone in the audience. Mariah stroked beneath her big toe with one nail, dragging it slowly. She rpeated onto the other toe, and went down the whole line, till she reached her baby-toe which she tickled tremendously.
"Hhehehhaahhehahahg-gheeahahahahppleashehehehheheahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!!"
Britney's laughter went insane, as she thrashed and bucked madly. But she was going nowhere. Alexina brought her head over and slowly licked her left armpit, causing Brit to scream loudly. She repeated this, till Britney's armpit was tickled to the edge. Alexina's tickling hands moved lower down the outstretched body, as she grasped her delicate ribcage, which could be seen slightly due to her outstretched body. Each rib could be seen and Alexina took full advantage of this, as she grasped one rib at a time between two long nails, and wiggled it deeply. She went through each rib, until each was tickled individually, she dug all her nails into the whole ribcage, and tickled madly. Meanwhile Mariah was playfully licking Britney's cute toes, while she scratched at her heels, the 2 designers had the beauty sweating and in tears. Mariah's tongue fondled between the wiggling toes, focusing sometimes o the big toe, wrapping it fully in the tongue and sucking it tastefully.
Britney was going insane, her body was spazing out wildly as she fell into a silent laughter.
"One last spot folks, and i think this will be a good one!" Alexina told the audience and then suddenly dug her long nails into Britney's toned tummy.
"Heehhahahheehhahahehhehahaahhahahheheheheheheheehehehehehehahahahahahahhahahaheheheheheheheehehhhahahaheeeeeeeahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahhehehahahhaeaheheahehaehaeaeaheaeaehaeaeaeaaeehehehehehehehehahahahaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Britney went over the edge!
He laughter grew back and quadrupled as her sensitive tummy was attacked. You could slightly see each six-pac muscle on Brit's tummy twitching and going mad from the tickling. After 10 more minute of this, the designers finally stopped, and released the ticklish singer.
Alexina helped her off, occasionally poking her bare side, while Mariah stayed and took the microphone.
"Thank you everyone, wow Britney sure is ticklish! And that's it for this award, thank you everyone!!" Mariah said cheerfully, and walked off stage while the crowd clapped wildly.
Then i come out, and take back up to the mic.
"And now something special everyone. Right here we're going to be having a Tickling Fashion Show! You will see beautiful ladies, great clothes, and tickling, which will lead up to our Most Ticklish Model Award!" I then walk off stage as the crowd goes in an uproar once more, and the stage goes midnight dark while the crew sets up the fashion show, which starts soon.
After five-minutes of patient waiting, the lights suddenly flash back on, as the stage is layed out with a long white ramp which goes out into the audience a bit. But on both sides of the runway are HUGE feathers, big and fluffy, with little metal boxes attached to the ends of them. They surrounded the runway, but none were at the circle at the end of the runway.
I come back on, holding my mic.
"Now its time for the show!" I yell, and suddenly the metal boxes by all the feathers switch on, and the feathers start to vibrate up and down.
"Let's begin, and let me tell you the rules, the model that makes it to the end of the runway, they receive the honor to give out the Most Ticklish Model Award, and some are even nominees. So le's go!"
First walks down Carmen Electra, her brown hair dazzling under the lights as she wears a tiny string black bikini. The black bikini defines her deeply tanned skin, large breasts and shapely very well.
She then approached the runway, and instantly the vibratinf feathers start rubbing up against her almost nude body.
"Hehehahaahseehahaa!!!"
Carmen broke down in high-pitch giggles as a certain feather dipped between her large breasts and tickled madly. Two other feathers stroke across her flat tummy quickly, causing her to break down and trip, as the feathers attacked. She just layed there laughing hysterically, until the feathers turned off, and she was able to walk off, unable to win.
Next up was Liz Hurley, styling off a tan mini-skirt and a sleevelss, and bare midriff gray fuzzy sweater. Her dark long hiar draped down her body. She walked confidently down the runway, then the feathers began to vibrate again. Her confidence went down the drain as the feathers slid up and down her bare legs. he laughter was deeper than Carmen's, but just as loud. And as soon as a feather slipped into her navel, she collapsed, another loser.
Next up was Molly Sims. She wore a short green skirt, with a white bikini top, holding her breasts up nicely.
She started down the ramp as the feathers explored her tight body. The slided behind her knees, rolled along her long legs, poked under her arms, wiggled against her sides, dove into her bellybutton, brushed her ribcage, and stroked her quivering tummy. She laughed more loudly than the other two, but amazingly she kept up, and continued the slow ticklish walk. The feathers covered her body and she screamed as she was now on her knees, laughing hysterically.They tortured her upperbody madly as she crawled to the end of the runway. She was almsot there now, 3 feathers stroked her well-sized breast, causing her to giggle insanely.
Almost...
almost....
there!!
She made it! Instantly the feathers were turned off and i run over to the fallen Molly and help her up, she still slightly giggles.
"Good job Molly, you won!" I say happily.
"T-thanks," Molly said breathing heavily.
"Now you get to announce the Most Ticklish Model Award, which you're a nominee of, but first, a commerical break!"

This is a great deal...........

TT this is a great concept you have here. Again I really want to thank you for including my favorite model in your polls.

I will convince the tickle world that HEIDI is the best!:D I don't quite know how yet..........but I will.......I must. :p

Really love what you're doing!! great concept!! keep it up, looking forward to the next installment!!!

Great story tummy! Love the part with Liz hurley...Lokking forward to the next part..:D

Great story, but I think in the next part YOU should kick your shoes off, lie down, raise your hands, expose your belly and let them tickle you without mercy.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back