• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Torture Rack: Heidi, Kyle and Claudia

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Torture Rack: Heidi, Kyle and Claudia

These celebrities were specially requested, this story contains explicit sex.
Thanks ,

Diego

Heidi Klum Kyle Bax and Claudia Shiffer entered the museum. They were pretty excited and slightly frightened.

-“ A really strange place to make a swimsuit calendar, isn’t it? said Kyle.
-“ Sure but its going to be really different, I always liked dungeons” answered Heidi
-“ I hate all these horrible torture instruments”was Claudia s reply

-“ Good evening ladies, shall we begin? This was Jack, the photographer, a tall and strong man of 35 years.
-“OK, lets do it” was the supermodels answer

The three women were now wearing their swimsuits, they looked great, Heidi and Kyle in black and Claudia in red.

Claudia was stretched in a torture rack, Heidi and Kyle bound to a torture bench, their ankles in wooden stocks.

-“ I cant believe this was going to be so easy” said Jack “ Maybe its true, supermodels are pretty dumb”

- “ What the hell are you talking about?” answered Heidi.

- “ My dear ladies, you are now in my trap” “ I am going to torture you, its going to be hell”

- “Please don’t hurt us, please” was Claudia s horrified plead.

- “ Don’t worry, I swear its not going to hurt, actually you will only laugh”

- Laugh? Asked Kyle you are nnnnnnot going to tickle us don’t you?

- Correct answer my dear!! Its gonna be TICKLE TORTURE till madness!!

Jack was staring Claudia s beautiful body, stretched at the rack…… Oh it was so so tempting…….
He began tickling the soft soles making her scream while trying to twist her helpless body – “ HAHHAHAHAHHH NOOOOOOO”

Happy with the reaction he continued working, taking special care between the sexy sweaty toes of the blond who winkled the soles in an effort (not really successful effort) to avoid the strokes

The other girls watched horrified anticipating their own fate.

10 minutes later Jack realized that Claudia s feet weren’t that ticklish, she was not suffering enough so he went to the extra smooth and soft underarms and said: -“ MMMmmmmmmmm Kootche kooooootcheeeeeeeee…….”

This was enough to make Claudia shout: “ NOOOO PLEEEEEASE NOT MY UPPERBODYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!” but was interrupted when he began to tickle the sensible armpits. It was obvious that he mastered the tickling techniques, he used his fingers like a walking spider.

His touches and strokes in the belly and ribcage were completely exhausting the model who was now begging and crying in despair.

Finally he decided to use his tongue, he licked her navel and belly with an amazing effect, she was completely broken….but the torture continued, he was now tickling and licking her beautiful breasts, his tongue working at the sensible nipples.

He tickled and licked her breasts while caressing her wet sex during 10 minutes until she came humiliated to an orgasm.

- “ Now its your turn ladies” and he went where the other two girls.

-“You both have really beautiful feet!! I think my assistant will love them-“ Maiko!! Its your turn”

Maiko was a beautiful Oriental woman of about 25 years, she was very serious and stood just in front of the large bare beautiful soles of Heidi and Kyle and gently tied their big toes exposing them completely.

- “ Not the feet Not the feet I beg you NOT THE FEET!!!!” was the terrorized scream of both beauties.

With her long fingernails Maiko began to work in Kyle s perfect heels, the reaction was fantastic as she began to scream in such a way that it seemed that her body was receiving an electric shock : -“ HAHHAHAHHAHHH AAAANOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MERCY HAVE MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”

Maiko worked up and down up and down, her strokes were lighter in the ultra soft arches and stronger on the harder heels and balls of Kyle s incredible feet. Now she was using her tongue to tickle the tasty toes who were completely helpless receiving the torment.

Jack joined Maiko and with the hard tip of a long feather tickle tortured one foot while Maiko scientifically tormented the other with her skilled sharp nails. The torture continued for twenty minutes, Maiko working at the sensible feet while Jack was now enjoying the tender breasts.

The result: Kyle emptied her bladder, she was laughing so much that she peed while enjoying and suffering coming to a strong orgasm.

Now both torturers approached to Heidi, staring her terrific body and wonderful feet.
-“ You will receive The house s special” was Jacks happy comment.

They tied her completely naked kneeling on the edge of the wooden bench. Her perfect buttocks were over her delicious white heels, her ankles tied together, her toes bound, her arms were tied stretched in front.

In this position her soles, sex and annus were completely exposed, Maiko was delighted with the vision of the beautiful supermodel, her helpless body in such an inviting and humiliating position, her tender large soles, her dark pink sex trembling excited and frightened.

The Oriental girl began in the feet; she tickled relentlessly, caressing carefully the soles extracting terrible screams and unsuccessfully pleas for mercy. Her expertise was such that in 10 minutes Heidi was breathless screaming and begging in tears:
-“ Please Maijko STOP TORTURING ME I BEG YOU OHH HAVE MERCY STOP STOOOOP HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH STOOOPP MERCYYYYYYY HAAAAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

But Maiko continued the caressing, she worked with round movements and strokes in the round heels, she explored the winkling paler arches taking special concern at the lines……….She liked and sucked the toes one by one and when she knew that her victim was completely broken, she licked and sucked the exposed tasty sex and annus.

She licked and licked Heidi s wet sex while tickling the tender soles again and again making her come and come orgasm after orgasm.: HAHAHAHHAH MMMMMMMMMMHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSS YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Maiko open the helpless buttocks spreading them exposing the vagina and Frank penetrated deeply in and out until she filled her……

The three girls were exhausted when she leaved the museum, they seemed pretty excited.
-“ Id love to come every week” was Kyle s comment”
-“I will remember Maiko s nails and tongue forever” was Heidi s response Hey where is Claudia?
- She is asking the House special for herself”

Next morning Jack showed Maiko a picture of Naomi Campbel and Liz Hurley at a party, they both smiled

Thanks

Finally.....................

Someone has written a story with my favorite.......... Heidi Klum!

Thank you my friend........Thank you!

Come on guys do a search on Heidi Klum and you'll see why I have my little infatuation.................

Can ya smellllllllllllll...........what GIANTFAN is cook'in!

Yep!

The Torture Rack

Great story Diego! Can imagine Claudia stretched out on the rack waiting to be tickle tortured - Keep up the good work!

PS My suggestion for future stories- Kirsty Gallacher or Alyson Hannigan- please!

Re: The Torture Rack

icetickler said:

Great story Diego! Can imagine Claudia stretched out on the rack waiting to be tickle tortured - Keep up the good work!

PS My suggestion for future stories- Kirsty Gallacher or Alyson Hannigan- please!

Thank You very much, Kirsty is just ready......

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back