• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasia- a story

tklover66

TMF Novice
Fantasia

By tklover66

The only sounds emanating from the stone dungeon were the muffled squeals and tortured laughter coming the gagged woman chained to the bed in the centre of the room. She was naked, with her hands and feet cruelly spread far apart, holding her immobile. The tortured laughter was the handiwork of two masked ticklers working their art upon her defenceless body, with one torturer seated at her head working on her upper body, and the other seated at her feet mercilessly tickling her feet.

The muffled squeals and groans were undoubtedly caused by the insidious vibrator secured in her pussy and turned on to full strength, driving the helpless woman to repeated orgasms in the midst of her torture.

“Well, B2,” the tickler at her feet asked his partner, “I think this is Ms. Ellsworth’s 6th visit to our dungeon in the past two months already, do you think we should give her a discount the next time she books a session with us?” His fingers scrabbled expertly all over her soles, leaving no flesh untouched. His hands roamed up her legs to her knees and began squeezing them rhythmically, driving the helpless woman to greater heights of orgiastic torture.

“We’re professionals, B1,” his partner answered in a slightly pained voice. “If we give out discounts, our clients will think that we are just amateurs who want to do bulk business. Just because she’s a regular customer here doesn’t mean we treat her differently to any of our other clients!” His fingers were working on Ms. Ellsworth’s underarms, sometimes poking mercilessly, sometimes stroking the sensitive flesh, sometimes wiggling his fingers in her underarms, never letting her get used to the type of stroke he was utilizing to torture her helpless, pliant flesh.

B1 and B2 had no fear of their conversation being overheard by Ms. Ellsworth, as in addition to her bondage and gag, a blindfold was secured over her eyes, and earplugs stuck in her ears. It was a little extreme, but this was the fantasy session that she had requested- and paid good money for- so being the tickling professionals they were, B1 and B2 just shrugged their shoulders and gave her what she wanted. Which was merciless, no-holds-barred, no safewords; just them tickling her helpless body till the time limit of 5 hours was up. And the vibrator of course.

B1 had moved his fingers further up her legs to tickle her bikini line, digging in with relish at her helpless ticklish flesh all spread out before them. “You know, B2, I know how to make her come in record quick time,” he told his partner, not even bothering to look at B2 as he concentrated on tickling the helpless woman bound before him.

“Doh! We just tickle her till she comes, silly, what record quick time are you talking about?” B2 replied, now employing a massaging technique on her quivering belly.

“No, no, I meant ‘come’ as in ‘come back to us for the next session’, not ‘come’ as in ‘orgasm’,” B1 laughed as he explained his error of words. “See, we’ve got about half and hour of this session left, right, so…” He proceeded to explain in detail his plan, and by the cruel smile on his partner’s face that grew bigger with every second, he knew they were going to put his plan into action.

Pausing their tickling for the moment, B1 turned the vibrator to its lowest setting. Ms. Ellsworth only realized the change in intensity a few moments later, and her muffled whines showed her displeasure at this. Her whines soon turned into muffled pleas as B1 began a slow, gentle stroking of her helpless feet while B2 lightly tickled her breasts all over, at times employing a feather to her rock-hard nipples to further tease the helpless girl.

In this way, the two torturers were able to keep their ‘victim’ on the verge of orgasm, without letting her reach climax. The sounds coming from behind the gag were full of suffering at this unrelenting torment. Just a little more! Just a little more! She tried to scream at her tormentors. I need to cum! PLEASE! But all she got was a gentle teasing of her ticklish flesh. She could sob in helpless frustration.

Five minutes before the session was over, the vibrator was returned to its maximum strength and B1 dug into her inner thighs while B2 worked her belly. Unprepared for this sudden assault, Ms. Ellsworth could only scream into her gag, as the most intense orgasm of her life crashed through her entire body.

“That went rather well, don’t you think?” B1 asked B2 with a satisfied smirk on his face. They had left a weak, trembling but absolutely satisfied Ms. Ellsworth to wash up and were on their way to another dungeon.

“Yeah,” B2 agreed. “But we’re not done for the day yet. You up for more tickling?” He asked his partner.

B1 glanced down at the bulge in his trousers. “You bet I’m ‘up’ for more! No rest for the wicked, you know what they say!”

Opening the door to where their next client waited for them, they were greeted by the welcome sight of a naked woman bound in a kneeling position. A shudder ran through her body as she sighted her two torturers.

“Well, well,” B2 teased their client. “If it isn’t the gorgeous Mrs. Ness. What will a naughty wife do when the husband’s away eh?” Mrs. Ness moaned in humiliation at their words, but her arousal could not be denied either. In actual fact, Mrs. Ness was the trophy wife of Leonard Ness, multi-millionaire, whose only purpose for his wife, Janice, was to show off. Other than that, he completely ignored her and left her to her own devices as he was preoccupied with making more and more money. As a result, she had turned to Fantasia Services to keep her satisfied. Needless to say, she was another regular customer of B1 and B2.

They moved to her helpless form as her breathing quickened. B1 crouched down and placed his finger at the tip of her clitoris, and it wasn’t long before Janice was bucking her hips at this stimulation, her eyes closed in shame and arousal, while she moaned and said “please, please, please” over and over again. B2 walked behind her bound form and began to tickle her ribs. She shrieked and tried to twist away, but her bonds held her still. It wasn’t long before the two professional ticklers brought her to a shuddering climax.

She rested her head on B1’s shoulder as she panted to catch her breath back, her breasts bouncing enticingly with each breath. Then B2 spoke, “you think it’s over, Mrs. Ness? Oh, no, there’s plenty more for you to endure before we let you go! And don’t forget, you’ve checked yourself in to our playroom for the next few days!”

Giving her a playful poke in her belly, B1 moved away to bring more equipment to aid in their torment of the helpless woman. Her eyes widened as she saw him carry the sybian orgasm machine in his arms. “Oh, no, please, please,” she pleaded.

Chuckling, B2 asked her, “please what, my gorgeous captive? Please stop? Or please tickle you some more? Tell me, what do you want us to do?” B1 had easily slipped the sybian machine between her unresisting legs, making her straddle it as though she was riding a horse. To make matters worse (or perhaps better for Janice) they slipped a blindfold across her eyes. She whimpered in helpless arousal.

B1 turned the sybian on and they both stepped back to watch as the gorgeous Janice Ness rode the sybian to multiple orgasms, moaning and groaning her way along the climax express. B2 then whispered into her ear, making her flinch, “it’s such a pretty sight to see you cum repeatedly, but that’s not what you’re really here for, is it?” as he inserted a finger into her defenceless underarm, making her scream at the sudden touch.

With nowhere to escape to, B1 and B2 brought their expertise down upon Janice Ness’s helpless flesh. Underarms, ribs, sides, belly, back of knees, inner thighs, and feet; every single inch of ticklish flesh that she had was explored with great relish by the two torturers, coming back repeatedly to her most sensitive spots to make her scream and whoop with tortured, hysterical laughter, while the sybian machine drew out orgasm after orgasm from her body.

Susan Brown stared at the computer screen in front of her. Pictures of naked women being tickled were displayed on the screen. As she gazed with longing at the pictures, imagining herself to be the girls in the picture being tickled, the familiar coiling of lust in her belly threatened to overwhelm her senses.

It had been a hard day at work- no, make that a hard week, or even better a hard month- with her boss literally driving her crazy with her stupid deadlines. It was no wonder that she had to unwind every night this way. She dared not tell anyone of her secret fetish of wanting to the tickled while helpless, lest they think she was a weirdo! And so she had only the internet to share her lonely secret with.

Sighing, she told herself that just a few more sites, then it’s time to go to bed (with her favorite vibrator as well, of course). Clicking on the link that pointed to a tickling website called “Fantasia”, her mouth dropped open as she saw the answer to her tickling fantasies. Excitedly checking out the details, she took down the important details, then opened up her mailbox, and sent her particulars off.

After she had finished, she shut down her computer and leaned back in her chair in amazement at what she had just done. For she had signed up to be abducted and tickle tortured, with the option of a safeword or a 2 hour time limit, whichever came first. It was a restless night for Susan.

The next day at work was pure torture for her. She could barely concentrate on her work, and she felt a constant craving for someone to tickle her. Rubbing her soles together only brought forth more frustration for she simply couldn’t tickle herself. That night, she rushed home to check her emails and she was half-delighted, half-frightened to see that her request had been accepted and that her fantasy would soon be fulfilled. Her safeword would be “I’m a witch”.

Susan woke up feeling slightly disoriented, but came to immediate attention when she realized she was naked and secured to a bondage chair that left her legs outstretched and her arms raised and secured above her head. The oh-so-familiar feeling of the coiling of lust in her belly returned to overwhelm her senses, but this time, it seemed to be intensified by a hundredfold. For she knew that this was what she had always wanted, and now, her greatest fetish would be fulfilled.

The dungeon door open and in stepped two masked men, dressed in medieval torture costumes. She whimpered, half-delirious by her arousal. “Ah! Our pretty witch is finally awake!” And indeed, Susan was a pretty girl, with soft brown curls that reached past her back, a doll-like face, and a full, generous figure that was the envy of many of her female colleagues.

Susan knew then why her safeword was “I’m a witch”. The scenario was set in medieval times where the two men would torture her to confess she was a witch. She nearly climaxed just by thinking about it. A shudder ran through her helpless body, as she licked her lips and blurted out, “No! You’ve got the wrong person! I’m not a witch!”

The second torturer stepped forward and moved to her head. “So the pretty witch needs some persuading before she confesses eh? Well, not to worry, we’ve got just the right thing for stubborn pretty little witches like you!” Then he wiggled his fingers at her, and this time she did climax.

As she stared at her two tormentors, she noticed the smiles of delight on their faces, and she knew that they would have no mercy on her. She closed her eyes as arousal washed through her bound body. Then her eyes shot open as the man at her feet dragged his fingers across her soles. The ticklish sensations shot through her body like a bolt of lightning, seeming to take a detour to her dripping pussy before rewiring to her brain.

Then the other man stepped behind her and placed his fingers upon her waist. With a nod to his partner, he began squeezing and kneading her soft sides as his partner raked his fingers across her soles. All rational thought fled from Susan’s mind as the tickling sensations flooded her body. There were only two sensations that Susan could identify then: the agony of the tickling, and the burning pleasure between her legs and breasts that the tickling brought about.

The man tickling her upper body roamed across her ticklish flesh, digging into her ribs, drilling every rib she had till he was satisfied he had explored her ribs sufficiently. Then he moved on to her underarms, wiggling his fingers deep in the hollows, drawing out the deep-throated shrieks and tortured laughter from Susan effortlessly. His hands moved back down her ribs, tracing every ticklish line she had, before moving on to her belly, which he proceeded to tickle with great relish.

His partner was content to tickle her feet, letting his fingers explore every crevice, every line on her sole. He took great delight in holding her toes back and raking his nails at the base of her toes.

Susan didn’t know how long the tickling went on for; she didn’t know when it stopped till some moments later, and even then she was still wheezing and giggling like a silly schoolgirl. She lost track of the number of orgasms she had, but judging by how cramped her belly felt, she must have cum easily 10 times during that bout of merciless tickling.

They waited for her to recover somewhat, before the man tickling her feet asked her, “Well, it looks like our little witch actually likes this torture! All the more proof that she is indeed a witch. Confess to us that you are a witch and your torment shall stop, witch.”

Gulping in air, Susan replied, “No! I’m no witch! I admit I got turned on by the tickling, but that’s not proof that I’m a witch! You’re making a baseless accusation!”

“Such an argumentative streak she has,” the other man answered. “Very well, we’ll give you a chance to prove you’re not a witch. If you can show to us that you won’t climax while we tickle you, then we’ll accept the fact that you’re no witch. But if you cum, then it’s further proof that you are indeed a devious witch, who must be punished!”

The man at her feet moved closer to her belly, where he then placed a finger on her engorged clitoris and began to move his finger around. It wasn’t long before Susan was moaning and grinding her hips helplessly. To make matters worse, the other man had cupped her breasts from behind and was now tickling her breasts with light, deft touches.

But they were not finished yet. The man masturbating her began to suck her toes, passing his tongue between her toes adding to her sexual torment, while the man tickling her breasts began to lick her underarms, first one side, then the other. Under such merciless stimulation, Susan was soon in the throes of a helpless orgasm.

“Tsk, tsk,” the man masturbating her chided. “Such a wanton lack of self-control from a witch. I think you need to try to learn how to control yourself!” following which he continued sucking her toes while keeping her clitoris stimulated. Poor Susan didn’t know if she should laugh or cry or scream with delight; all she knew was that she was getting what she wanted, and much more!

“Maybe a harder touch will make her confess,” the making licking her underarms suggested. Changing their technique in the blink of an eye, the man at her feet began to lick her clitoris now, while digging his fingers into her inner thighs, moving up to her bikini line, where she was extremely ticklish.

The other man followed suit by using one hand to tickle her belly, while keeping the other at her underarms. Susan could only scream at the intensity of their tickle assault, while the licking of her clitoris was driving her mad! As they forced another orgasm from her helpless body, Susan knew that she couldn’t take anymore.

“Stop! Please! Stop! I confess that I’M A WITCH! I’M A WITCH!!!” Susan screamed out her safeword. Immediately, the tickling stopped, a testament to her torturers’ professionalism. It was quite some time before she could stop giggling and recover her senses.

Back in the comfort of her room, Susan lazed contentedly on her bed. A wide smile plastered itself on her face as she replayed the earlier events. Her inescapable bondage and the merciless tickling all combined to make it the best ever fantasy she had ever had! And the best thing was, it wasn’t just a mind-fantasy, but one that had really taken place!

Her hand moved down between her legs as she began to dream of what other fantasies she could have fulfilled.

THE END

Fantasia!!!

Say, ah, tklover66, could you, ah, maybe, ah, tell me where I could, ah, maybe, get an application for employment there? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :shock: :bouncybou

this is a good story! i enjoyed it a lot. if they are accepting applications, where do i send my resume?

:wow: that was absolutely good! will there be anymore of Fantasia? i hope that there will be! please! :wow:

Hi everyone,

I'm really glad that you like my Fantasia story. I've already had 1 request to "sign up" for a session at Fantasia already and I'm working on the request. Will post it up as soon as it's done.

In the meantime, if there are others out there who wish to "sign up" more sessions, do let me know your fantasies and I'll try my best to fulfil them for you!

Regards,
tklover66

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back