• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kellie Martin’s Ticklish Lesson (fffffff/f all over)

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
(This picture was the inspiration for the following story, I just changed the shower for a hot tub.)http://www.celebrity-gallery.com/content/pictures/KellieMartin/kellie1.jpg

Kellie Martin’s Ticklish Lesson (fffffff/f all over)

Everyone who meets Kellie Martin will tell you that she’s one of the nicest people you can meet, and there’s a reason for that. It all goes back to an incident that took place during her last year of high school, when she was 18 years old.

All through high school Kellie was very popular hanging out with her group of friends. Kellie however could be a real bitch when she wanted too. Like when a guy would ask her to go out, Kellie would just look at him in the face and say, “Why? I mean, why would I want to go out with you when I could go out with the captain of the football team.” Kellie’s friends always felt sorry for any pore guy that would ask her out. She was the type to always make fun of the nerds, and any one who she felt wasn’t up to her standers. She was often getting on the nerves of her friends, telling them what to wear, what they can eat, who to be seen with and so on. They only put up with it because they knew that to be seen hanging out with her meant instant popularity and their choice of any boy they wanted to date. Well after four years of putting up with Kellie her ‘friends’ thought that it was time to teach little Miss Bitch a lesson she wouldn’t soon forget.

One of the girls, Sandy invited her over for a slumber party. She told her that it was going to be one last hera before graduation. Kellie thought for a minute and said, “sure I’ll be there.” “Great” said Sandy, “it’s on Saturday, I’ll let the other girls know that you’re coming. Oh, by the way my parents will be away, we’ll have the house to our selves until Sunday.”

Saturday rolled around and Kellie arrived at Sandy’s at 7:15pm. Sandy let her in and Kellie could see that everybody was already there. Other then Kellie there were 7 girls in all. The girls all gathered in Sandy’s family room and they just talked for about an hour. They talked about school, what each was planing to do after graduation and about life in general. Finally one of the girls said, “didn’t you say something about a hot tub?”

All the girls got up and Kellie said, “I didn’t know about the hot tub, I didn’t bring my suit.” “Don’t worry,” Said one of the girls, “neither did we.” Kellie figured that since it was just the girls here that it would be fun. All the girls got in; the water was hot but tolerable. Within minutes Kellie was starting to really relax. Then Sandy said, “Oh wait I almost forgot I bought some Champaign, I’ll go get it” Within two minutes Sandy was back in the tub serving the Champaign. After about 1 hour 30 minutes, the girls decided it was time to get out. As they were drying off Kellie asked, “what are we going to do now?” “Don’t worry Kellie” Sandy said, “I’ve planed lots of laughs for us” With that Sandy looked over at the other girls and said, “get her.” All the girls then jumped at Kellie and grabbed her. They pulled her to the floor, it was carpeted. Then one girl grabbed her left arm and pulled it high over her head and held it there. Another girl did the same to her right arm. Then one girl sat on one of her shins; another girl did the same to the other one. This made it impossible for Kellie to kick. Finally one girl sat on her thighs and hips. Kellie found it almost impossible to move.

“What’s the meaning of this,” Kellie demanded. Then Sandy began to explain the situation to her. “We are so tired of your bitchy attitude,” she began. “We are going to teach you a lesson, one that I’m sure you will never forget. You see what we are planning to do is tickle you until we believe you’re ready to change your ways.” Hearing that Kellie started to panic, for you see Kellie was very ticklish, in fact she was ultra sensitive to tickling. Just thinking of the torture that was about to come made Kellie start to beg. “Please don’t tickle me,” she began. “You don’t understand, I’m way too ticklish for this. Please do something else instead. Beat me up, I don’t care just please don’t tickle.” “So,” Sandy said, “you’re too ticklish for this, hmm. That was the wrong thing to say. Let the tickle torture begin.”

“My Kellie that soak in the hot tub has really made your skin sooo soft looking.” One of girls said in fact the heat of the hot tub had made her skin extra smooth and sensitive. At first they started at one spot at a time. The one at her right foot started to lightly scratch her fingernails on the heel of Kellie’s foot. Right away Kellie started to laugh out loud, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ….. Then she started to move her way down her foot to the arch. Kellie just continued laughing. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ….. Then she started to tickle her toes. She tickled in between each one, her toe stems and the ball of her foot. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ….. After 10 minutes the girl stopped the tickling. Then the girl at her left foot did the same thing. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Then after 10 minutes Kellie was surprised when both girls stared to tickle both of her feet. Now her laughter was louder and heartier. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.After 10 minutes they stopped tickling her feet.

After only allowing Kellie an all to short rest to catch her breath, only 60-second, the girl sitting on her hips started her attack. She started by tickling Kellie’s lower abs. As soon as the girl started Kellie was laughing her head off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …. OH, P-P-PLEASE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHA I …..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. C-C-CAN’T ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. H-H-HANDLE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. IT ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. ANY MOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHERHAHAHAHAHAHA. But after 10 minutes instead of stopping the girl just movies up to her upper abs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ……. OH GAWD …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. IT …..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. STOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP…… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then after 10 minutes of that she started in at Kellie’s belly button. ARGHAHAHAHAHAHA …… then with in 5 seconds Kellie fell into silent laughter. After 5 minutes of making her laugh in silence the girl stopped.

By this time the girls noticed a pattern. The farther up Kellie’s body they got the more ticklish she was. After another all to short break the girl holding down her right arm started tickling her ribs. Now Kellie was bucking and laughing like mad, but there were just too many girls holding her down for it to do any good. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA. By now Kellie was laughing to hard to even beg. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then the other girl joined in and started attacking Kellie’s other ribs. Now all the fight has been taken out of her, all she can do now is just lay there and take it. After 10 minutes of rib tickling they stop.

After a very brief rest the girls started in with her armpits. As it turned out Kellie’s armpits were by far her worst spot. As soon as both girls started to wriggle their fingers in the very smooth, ultra sensitive pits of Kellie it was as if Kellie were being electrocuted. She screamed, then laughed like a made woman. AAARRRGGG …. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. She was laughing like she was insane, and why not Kellie thought that the tickling was going to drive her mad. Then for the second time she went into silent laughter. After 10 very long minutes they stopped to give Kellie her final break of the evening.

This time they gave Kellie a bit longer rest. That’s when Sandy said, “I’ve got a surprise for you Kellie.” With that Sandy went to the counter and brought over a bar of soap. Right a way Kellie knew what she was going to do with it. Kellie started to cry and plead now. “Please no more. I can’t take any more. I’ve changed, I swear. Just please no more tickling. I’m begging you. I’m sooorrry. Just let me go please. I’ll never be a bitch again.” “I know you wont Kellie,” Said Sandy. “But were still going to do this last part, just to make sure that you never forget what happened to you, and what will happen to you again if you fall back to your old ways.” Then Sandy directed all the girls to really lather Kellie up good. When she was all lathered up Sandy said, “Lets all tickle her at the same time.”

Then one girl started to tickle her right foot, one girl started to tickle her left foot, one girl stared to tickle her right armpit, and one started to tickle the left one and finally three girls started to tickle all over her stomach, ribs, sides and belly button. After about 20 seconds Kellie fell into silent laughter. She didn’t think that anything could tickle this bad. The soup seemed to raise her sensitivity to the tickling ten fold. She had no fight lift in her; all she could do was just lay there and take it. Kellie really thought that she was going to go mad. And still the tickling kept coming. The only thoughts left in Kellie’s head were “I’m never going to be a bitch again. I’m going to be the nicest person I can be.” Finally after 20 minutes of this tickle torture Kellie’s body finally gave out on her and she passed out.

After she awoke, after several hours, Kellie found herself fully dressed and sleeping in a bed. Kellie went into the family room to meat the other girls. The girls started to talk and Kellie told them that she was sorry for all the bitchy stuff she ever did. The girls said, “Well as long as you don’t forget what happened here.” I wont, I swear I’ve changed.” “Good” said the girls, “Because we secretly video taped the whole thing. If we ever see you lean towards your bitch ways again we’ll show this tape to all your friends, including your boyfriend. And we will tell each of them that you love it when people tickle you. Even thou you look like you’re not enjoying yourself on the tape that you just can’t help it because you’re just too ticklish. But that you really love it when people tickle you and take you past you breaking point. And that it was actually your idea that we hold you down and tickle you.” “Oh god,” Kellie said. “I will be good and I won’t go back to my bitchy ways. I promise.”

Kellie was a good as her word. And that’s why that today Kellie is one of the all time nicest people you will ever meet.

The End

Well what did you think? Please lots of feed back.

New twist to old story! Not bad little novice! we're impressed
From,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back